Archived 1.11.1 Idea (vague Title Cuz Spoilers)

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

FireFan96

A miserable little pile of secrets
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
Faction
Drachovia
Big Disclaimer:
This thread contains spoilers for both 1.11 and the upcoming 1.11.1. Most fo the aspects talked about come from the 1.11.1 snapshot 16w50a.

You have been warned that this post contains spoilers. Continue reading at your own risk.

Alright, so let's just get straight to the point. In 1.11.1, there will be a new item, the iron nugget. Basically the equivalent to a gold nugget in every sense of the word.

So let's have an NPC in the bank that gives you a gold nugget lored "regal" piece for 10 IG regals, and an iron nugget lored "ten piece" for 100r.

Essentially this gives RPers and item collectors something else to use for fun, which I can onl see as a benefit.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I love the idea of regals as an item. Something tangible. The /trade feature might benefit more ICly with regals as an item.
Ofc it should be also tradeable back in, in case of a misclick or whatnot. But it's a cute idea.

Well, what about instead of an item that costs well more than the actual currency, we have a sort of ATM setup to turn regals into the item. You can withdraw and deposit at an NPC, switching at will.

Mainly just gives a bit more interaction RP wise though it could problematic with tossing regals about and the wrong person picking them up.

If your transferring all your regals into tangible currency, it deserves to get stolen from you. A logical person would only transfer hundred or so at a time for small trades. It's only a problem if you don't properly secure your items.
I don't believe I ever said anything about taking it all out. Plus when using items in RP, people usually just throw the items to people in their shop and such. I don't see this being a viable feature in anything other than RP.