《house Litvinova Presents; The Noble House Olympics!》

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by Audianna, Dec 23, 2021.

1. Audianna

Audianna Barking up a tree but I'm the wrong type of bitch.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Let the games begin!
    [​IMG]

Have you ever wondered what house is the best of what? The best of games? The best of lies? What individual person holds such a title? If some noble man or woman was chosen at random, who would be the best in that situation? Well fear not, The Young Lord Ivonn Circe Litvinova and his companion of judges and event holders are here to answer such questions.

[​IMG]

Each noble family can entertain such a thought by signing up for the games. Weither they be of combat or maybe as simple as writing a poem. Each winners of certain category will be named - Lord or Lady of of dance, of threads, of beauty. And much more.

[​IMG]

Other event holders as of the release of these papers are.
    Marchioness Natharia Mac Conall
    Lady Valorie di Civita
    Lady Riane di Civita

[​IMG]

May all those families that sign up have luck and talent be on your side. And lets all get ready for these games to begin. Any questions can be sent to the Young Lord Ivonn Circe Litvinova.

[​IMG]

[Ooc: Waiting for Christmas to pass before assigning dates to events! Though the event drop will begin after the 25th!]

[Other Ooc: Put this in the wrong thread, sorry for double posting!]

[​IMG]

Events!

First event, Blaze the way archers! -
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/cal...house-olympics-event-one-》.1938/event?id=2126
    Second event, ready your quills writers! Its time for poems!-
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/cal...house-olympics-event-two-》.1939/event?id=2127

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    #1 Audianna, Dec 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
  2. Audianna

Individual letters sent too the head of every Noble Houses that are more than welcomed and invited to participate.

House Kade
    House van Hal House Nordhjem
    House Viduggla House Rodsvar
    House Sorenvik House Petrou
    House de Azcoissia House Mac Conall
    House Cadieux House Bancroft
    House Minarith House Morathes
    House Litvinova House Spathous
    House Schwarzkrau House du Poncaire
    House Howlester House Peirgarten
    House Gishkim House Delmotte
    House Fauré House Guentyr
    House Oloran House di Civita
    House von Duerr House von Drachenburg
    [Ooc Tags!]
    @Maeovika @Road2Kapalua @BeaneyBaby @AtticCat @Annie_Short @HydraLana @BeashSlap @AlphaInsomnia @festiveCorvid @Birdsfoot_Violet @Farly108 @canaaa @LumosJared @joglak @Ocularum @AColorfulPigeon @Jouster @kirishark @BillyTheScruffy @seoulmate @NoctisUmbra @Arhbi @onearmsquid @Acosmism @Aurelian30k @RaggedyGrace @NebulaePrimo @Dekuras @FireFan96

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #2 Audianna, Dec 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
  3. AColorfulPigeon

AColorfulPigeon Acelina Litvinova<3

*A light blue letter would be sent back to Ivonn a few days after from a servant, all of which would have taken place inside the Litvinova estate.*
    [​IMG]
    To the Lord Ivonn Litvinova,

As much as I appreciate the fact that you remembered to ask me to join your event, I am just down the hall, in case you have forgotten. Your letter is a sweet gesture, but next time a simple conversation may work better, as I do not open my letters fast enough it seems! Even so, these events sound entertaining and intriguing. I’d like to enroll the following members of our family into whichever games they may be needed, or best fit;
    —————————————
    Duchess Acelina Litvinova
    Lady Katarina Litvinova
    Lord Charles Litvinova
    Lady Mihaela Litvinova
    Lady Aurora Litvinova
    Lord Fredek Litvinova
    —————————————
    I am greatly looking forward to your event, it seems like a wonderful idea. You never seize to impress me with your multitude of ideas. I would like to wish everyone who participates the best of luck!

Warmest Regards,
    Duchess Acelina Litvinova of Rumvalia.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. RaggedyGrace

RaggedyGrace Speaking in hieroglyphics Staff Member Roleplay Staff

An envelope bearing the di Civita’s house sigil would arrive at Litvinova's desk. The cream parchment bears clean and cursive handwriting.

To the Young Lord Litvinova,

Good evening and salutations. I hope this letter finds you well and in good health. Thank you for the invitation to these upcoming events, it would be quite fun to be able to participate in these entertaining games. Me along with my step-cousin, Lady Maria di Civita, especially love partaking in these types of festivities. As such, I would like to enroll some of my family members to be able to participate in the future. Here, a list is provided below:

~
    Baroness Humaira di Civita
    Baroness Eponia di Civita
    Lady Valorie di Civita
    Lady Maria di Civita
    ~

I express that we have high hopes for these events, but have no doubt that you and the other hosts will shine through from your previous events. Until then, best of luck!

Best Wishes,
    Baroness Eponia di Civita of Civita and Fogiatina

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  5. Audianna

The House Olympics events are post ponned until further notice!!
    I am v v sick

6. Daniel2stay

Daniel2stay

A letter would be sent to the Litvinova residence. The contents remained perfect, with not a smudge or drop of rogue ink in sight.

To Lord Ivonn Litvinova,

I seek to prove my mettle and mental fortitude through these series of games and challenges, and will therefore enroll myself in the Noble House Olympics. My gratitude lies with you, Lord Litvinova, for giving the peerage an opportunity to showcase their talents and strengths.

For now I shall nominate only myself to participate in these games. The rest of House Guentyr remains neutral on such matters.

May he watch over you,

Lord Aldane Guentyr

• Powerful Powerful x 1