⛮emperor's Ember Seeking Forgemaster!⛮

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by LumosJared, Mar 11, 2018.

1. LumosJared

LumosJared Around

Smithy.jpg
    [​IMG]

Pinned up on all of the relevant noticeboards in the city was the following letter, which in turn would have turned up at every business in Regalia.

To the citizenry of Regalia,

The Emperor's Ember Forge and Smithy is a fine enough business as it is. Our able-bodied staff of Harper Payton (@Pakkleaf), Sibyladd Lykke (@Wolfiecat940), Barrulf Blackmyre (@SkullScrub), and Sophie Perrot (@Patsie) have all helped keep the Forge running. But with little time left in my own day to run the Forge properly, I require a Forgemaster to step up and directly oversee the Forge.

This individual will need a great talent in Smithing (Ic and Ooc. We often create lore books and enchant and do /lore on Minecraft items for people to use). This person must be dedicating a grand amount of time to the Forge, in exchange for using it as a Home and for the coin that serving as Forgemaster will bring in. Hosting events, taking part in Street Business, and planning new and exciting (and profitable) ways for the Smithy to run. While still owned by the Kade Family, this individual will have full run of the Forge.

The potential Forgemaster may write a letter to me personally (Forum pm) where I can arrange meetings for promising candidates. Said Forgemaster may come from the current stock of employees, but I am equally interested in hiring an outsider to the position.

With Spirit's Blessings and due concern,
    Luchs Kade
    Interior State Minister of the Regalian Empire
    Spring Jousting Champion of 306 AC
    Inaugural Winner of the Imperial Duelist League 305 AC
    Crown-Winner of the Elven War of 302
    Agronak the Strong of the Orc Clan Ironmonger
    And Law-Brother to his Imperial Holiness.
    test 2.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    #1 LumosJared, Mar 11, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2022