Preserved Sheet ⚘.•*•✿ Kauitl Yolihuali ✿ •*•.⚘

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.

httpRiver

Beggar
Reaction score
iKx0CXo.png
lfD3Vce.png
XE8yl7s.png

0b7eDyj.png

FDCY9gE.png
──°•. .•°────°•. .•°──
FDCY9gE.png

[ "Oh--! Hello there! It's wonderful to meet you." ]

FDCY9gE.png
──.•° °•.────.•° °•.──
FDCY9gE.png

»»——— ❁... ✿°•∘ ∘•°✿ ..❁ ———-««
Full Name | Kauitl Yolihuali
  • Pronunciation | KAH-wee-tuhl YO-lee-HWA-lee
  • Meaning | Time
  • Nickname | Kaui
Race | Maquixtl
  • Culture | Xotik
  • Aberrancy | None
Age | 217 Years old
  • Physical Appearance | Mid-twenties
  • Birthday | April 19th
Gender | Yes
  • Pronouns | They / She / He (in no particular order)
  • Sexuality | Sometimes
Religion | Estelley || Mana
  • Magic Alignment | Exist

Fn1fsY1.gif
┌─*̥˚───*̥˚╔══ ❀•°°•❀ ══╗*̥˚───*̥˚─┐
Fn1fsY1.gif

uzVhCse.gif

Fn1fsY1.gif
└─*̥˚───*̥˚╚══ ❀•°°•❀ ══╝*̥˚───*̥˚─┘
Fn1fsY1.gif

[ "Do you hear the birds? Aren't they wonderful?" ]

FDCY9gE.png
──.•° °•.────.•° °•.──
FDCY9gE.png

Personality | Kauitl is a sweet, kindhearted Maquixtl with an overwhelming love for nature and plant life. While they are fairly introverted and tend to not speak to others first, they will happily respond to those who approach them and are generally always friendly. Sometimes, conversations about what they feel passionate about can lead to rambles from them, but they'll grow embarrassed as soon as they realize how long they've been talking. They have a gentle way with everyone and everything, and believe deeply in the value of life and finding oneself.

Values | Life, nature, friendships, animals, community, sympathy

Avoids | General violence, alcohol, Lothar, large fires, crowds, excessive casting

Fn1fsY1.gif
Fn1fsY1.gif

9Kht0PG.gif

Fn1fsY1.gif
Fn1fsY1.gif

[ "You like the flowers--? Thank you. They are wisterias today." ]

FDCY9gE.png
──.•° °•.────.•° °•.──
FDCY9gE.png

Hair ~ Long Flowing Flowers | Kauitl's hair, which can easily be mistaken for black by way of how dark brown it is, flows down all the way to their ankles, tied loosely by both the neck and the bottom to form a long ponytail. An assortment of delicate and beautiful pink flowers are always growing in their hair, often leaving petals wherever they go. The type of flower depends on how they are feeling. If the flowers seem wilted, it is a telltale sign that the Maquixtl is not feeling very happy.

Face ~ Soft Forest Eyes | Kauitl's face almost always rests in an expression of either soft happiness or thought, with a pair of downturned eyes in beautiful pine-green forest colors and a straight nose. The center of their face, for the most part, is somewhat obscured by their hair, but they never make an effort to brush it away.

Body ~ Mossy Mazatl Genes | Kauitl stands at 5'11 (180.34 cm) with a lithe body type, although 7'11 (241.3 cm) when including the deer horns, which are adorned with soft moss and pink flowers of their own. Their ears are pointed, but more shaped as faun ears rather than those of an elf, lightly furred on the ends.

Clothing ~ Warm Colored Drapes | Most of the clothing Kauitl wears had been custom made, due to their particular tastes. They often adorn themself in warm colored breathable clothing, such forming a skirt-like piece of clothing around their waist and a scarf across their shoulder to the bicep. Most of the time, their shoulders and biceps are uncovered, taking to wearing bands and sleeve-like clothing on the rest of their arms instead. This description is the best attempt that can be made; the best reference of their daily sort of outfit is the picture in this intro.

Fn1fsY1.gif
Fn1fsY1.gif

P1fYbKE.gif

Fn1fsY1.gif
Fn1fsY1.gif

[ "...We can talk about this. I would really prefer not to fight." ]

FDCY9gE.png
──.•° °•.────.•° °•.──
FDCY9gE.png

Strength | 1
  • Athletic Point Buy | Building Scale Pack
Constitution | 1
  • Training Point Buy | Debuff Endurance Pack

Arcane | 5
  • Radiant Point Buy | Radiant Revive Pack - Radiant Feather Pack - Radiant Relocate Pack - Radiant Shield Pack
  • Sinistral Point Buy | Sinistral Puppet Pack
Wisdom | 0

Dexterity | 7
  • Archery Point Buy | Marking Shot Pack - Evading Dash Pack - Dye Shot Pack - Volley Assist Pack - Dismount Shot Pack - Covering Fire Pack - Shearing Shot Pack
Faith | 0
Languages |
  • Nātl | 10/10 - Fluent
  • Altalar | 10/10 - Fluent
  • Common | 8/10 - Learned
  • Agasi | 2/10 - Learning (or trying to)

Fn1fsY1.gif
Fn1fsY1.gif

5ppLffa.gif

Fn1fsY1.gif
Fn1fsY1.gif

[ " Friends are to be cherished. Hold them close to your heart, always." ]

FDCY9gE.png
──.•° °•.────.•° °•.──
FDCY9gE.png

Eleuia | "Your company has been so wonderful, and Atzi likes you a lot, so that's wonderful too! Your drawings are beautiful. I am happy we will have the chance to work together in the shop."

Bjorn Goldbeard | "I never had the opportunity to witness such skill with smithing until I met you. Your craftsmanship is incredibly admirable, and I will forever be grateful for the bow you forged me. I hope to be able to repay you somehow."

Rya | "We haven't spoken all too much, but I think we get along, even if you are a bit more... direct, than me. I hope to be able to take you up on that offer to braid hair in the future."

Qotzec | "It is nice to meet another Maquixtl. ...Sorry about Rya and Eenor threatening to eat your cat."

Vaeri | "A bit cold-- in a literal sense, almost-- but I have seen your strength in combat and how you get along with Qotzec. I hope we can talk more."

Eenor | "You are quite the lively fellow, I've witnessed. It makes for a joyful environment, so long as you are more careful next time around the greenhouse plants..."

Zaniyah | "Miss Zaniyah, it was lovely to see you again. It has been decades. It warms my heart to know you are doing well."

PvjlxXc.png
Bn6IDyG.png
k9C3X6k.png
Bn6IDyG.png
PvjlxXc.png

PquAt67.png

Fn1fsY1.gif
Fn1fsY1.gif

dr2qs9E.gif

Fn1fsY1.gif
Fn1fsY1.gif

[ "There's not much to see, really. I strive to live a peaceful life." ]

FDCY9gE.png
──.•° °•.────.•° °•.──
FDCY9gE.png

~ ~
PvjlxXc.png
Bn6IDyG.png
kcLC6Gl.gif
Bn6IDyG.png
PvjlxXc.png

[!] A leatherbound journal, worn from decades of laying in the flowers and dirt, is barely visible on the ground below you. The vines from nearby trees seem to trail themselves across it. Lifting the journal from the ground easily tears these plants away. Although you sense that wasn't the right choice...

[!] Upon opening it, most of the pages are torn, worn away by time, or simply weathered down by rain. With some sort of magic, perhaps it could be restored in years. Or maybe, the original owner of the journal is wandering Regalia, not quite feeling inclined to rescue an object that now feels so foreign.

[!] Instead, upon a closer look, you see the first few pages are barely legible. The first listed date on the top right corner of the page trails back almost two centuries ago.

[!] This is a story about a Maquixtl discovering how far friendships stretch across time.

[!] This is a story about a Maquixtl striving to care for roses despite the thorns.

[!] This is a story about being kind.
iKx0CXo.png
lfD3Vce.png
XE8yl7s.png

Last edited: