⚖ Violet Templar Proclamation--upon Cold Hearted Attacks, And Monsters Among Us ⚖

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Havsbris_, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Havsbris_

Havsbris_ Doomer

[​IMG]

From the desk of the Gilded Templar Commander, 12/20/307 AC
    [​IMG]
    In Regards to the Isldar Community, 12/20/307
    >In light of recent aggressive, and violent acts on behalf of the Frisit worshipers in light of the death of their undead monster in the north, the Isldar community is once more upon suspicion. After the assassination attempt on violet councilmen, Jared Kade’s life, it has come to the decision of the violets and specifically templars to act in response to this heinous act of terrorism.
    To the Isldar communities, I, Commander Azsh’alla Baal’ial, urge you loyal to the regalian state, and not a pile of ash blown away in the wind, to help the templars in their charge. Look to your fellow Isldar and to your fellow man. May he be neighbor or may he be kin, he may very well be a terrorist element within your own neighborhood. I urge you to take back the security of your neighborhood, your homes, and your status in the state, to report suspicious activity of Frisit loyalists. Until these radical elements are subdued, it will only bring further attention to the Isldar community at large. I urge the community to help us in our actions to bring those who wish to inspire fear in the good citizens of Regalia to justice.
    To the Frisit Worshipers at large, this game is no longer amusing. Those already whispering of a second fanatic terror-cell much under the old dragon priestess Siora will learn this fledgling ideal will not last longer than a fortnight. You will be hunted down and processed for your continued crime of terrorism, and acts of violence against the state. Those Frisit that willingly turn themselves in will receive lessened punishments and show a proper willingness to show they are not among their murderous brothers, and proper conviction to serve the state. Those that resist will be dealt with without pity and properly brought to justice for their crimes and heresies. This is your one warning. Turn yourselves in and save your kin the burden, or be brought to justice in chains one way or another.
    The effects of this are as follows)
    • The Templars will screen and question the Isldar. Failure to comply will result in suspicion and further investigation to the individual.
    • The Templars can and will bring in suspicious individuals for questioning at greygate.
    • Those deemed a radical Frisit worshiper will be arrested and punished depending on their proven crimes.
    • If you fail to comply, a warrent will be set out for your presense in questioning.
    • You may report suspicious activity to a Templar Guardsmen at any time.

[​IMG]
    Further miscellaneous mentions, 12/20/307
    >On the subject of the supposed ‘Clickers’ that have been seen to come and go from the city, the Templar Guard and with it’s task to neutralize magical threats urges to the city and it’s civilians, Do Not Panic. Thanks to the valiant actions of the Violet Order, these creatures have run off, hiding away, not to be seen in nearly a month’s time. Now, this does not mean the threat is gone. The Templar Guard however, will be taking intensive investigation into the whereabouts of the ‘Clickers’ and furthermore, seek their immediate destruction. The Violet Order will continue to upkeep civilian safety, and monitor the situation as it progressed.
    >Finally, In regards to a recent spike in Vampire Covens and Werebeast activity, the Templar Order will be taking an investigation to the heinous acts by said number of rising covens. If you have information upon the newest listing of Desprinces and Covens, the Order would kindly appreciate the aid. In regards to these covens and werebeasts, I suggest you return to the sewage hole you came from and to stay there. Further surface-born activity will be punished with extreme prejudice in light of recent attacks upon royal blood.

[​IMG]

In final words, I speak this to the Frisit worshipers. Your winged god is dead. So is the time for your rebellion to die.

Spirit’s Blessings, Glory to the Empire

Azsh’alla Baal’ial
    Templar Commander

• Powerful x 12
    • Cuddles! x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Immersive x 2
    • Educated x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. notjayp

notjayp aye

Läthai gawked at the resolution of the announcement. Then, he put a small addition at the end of the announcement with a piece of parchment.

It read simply: "Once a Kathar, always a Kathar. :^)"

• Powerful Powerful x 10
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Ynzy

Ynzy It's not that I wasn't listening. I just forgot...

Annie looked over the notice with a wide smile spreading across her lips. "You see Specks, this is why this woman is amazing. She has no fear, and the confidence in this letter is...a bit chilling. This is a leader." The half-elf said with a chuckle to her raptor, perched on the corner of her room.

4. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

Tiray brought home one of the notices around Regalia by the cover of evening. She slapped it on the dining room table, and immediately piped up in an ever monotonous voice, despite past events repeating- No thanks to a few key individuals.

Be careful. We don’t have much to worry about- I don’t see much of these lot anyways. We’ve withstood it before, and we’ll withstand it again. Don’t get too close to new town, and especially don’t go in the Nook. This is the Inquisition all over again, except.. Smaller. I’ve stocked enough food supplies to last about two weeks. We’ll be fine. Now let’s start discussing check points.
    @MintyJade @xXKingDraugarXx @BiBiBirdie @notjayp @Zubile @whoever else is living with me now i guess

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  5. festiveCorvid

festiveCorvid Product of German Engineering Premium

Abelhard read over the notice, pinching his chin between his thumb and index as he thought up a properly witty reply. This thinking went on for almost an entire minute before the heavyset man shrugged his shoulders "Well- Guess i'm lucky I ain't an Isldar?.."

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

Malaqar strolls up to a notice outside of the Nook, much to the dismay of the other people present. "Ah, going the diplomatic route I see-- Oi now, hands off. Yes, yes. I'm going." He says before getting shooed away by angry Regalians.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Immersive Immersive x 2
  7. rimacutem

rimacutem Local dwarf

Wulf reads trough the post 'hmmming' and once he reaches Frisit part, fat dwarf yells with happiness. "Frisit is dead, we shall get our honeland again!"

8. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

Forcus Ironfist would sigh a bit as he'd look to the paper. His eyes turned wide after he'd re-read it over a few dozen times. "F-Frist is dead!? Praise Duindin! The Isldar laugh about the death of my son and my granddaughter!? I spit on them for it! Judgement has come!"

9. Hautee

Hautee average LoL player

The High Coven Witch had heard of this proclamation, though once she read the word "Covens," she huffed out a chuckle. She underestimated them, but nonetheless crumpled the paper up upon sitting in her chair. "Hmm, I underestimate you, Violets. I shall not fret, but instead keep an eye out."

She rose from her chair and stepped out of the room she was in, a grin frowning on her face by the time she closed the door.

• Powerful Powerful x 1