⚖ The Gilded Templars ⚖

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Havsbris_, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Havsbris_

Havsbris_ Doomer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Gilded Templar Order serves to Enforce arcane law, state law, and contain magical occurrences throughout the Isle. Primarily filled by Manathar, the Gilded Templars are headed by Commander Azsh’alla Baal’ial. Their purpose stands to ensure the defense of the citizens of the Regalian isle from magical and aberrant threats within the empire.

They maintain, confiscate, and even destroy items of magical threat if possible, operating to bury dangerous arcane threats in the deepest vault to avoid harm to Regalian citizens.

The Guided Templar process Mages, Register Aberrants under identification, and re-educates the afflicted. The Templars process magi, silven, phantasma, Kathar, lightburners, demons, arcane terrorists, and other aberrations of the empire. Registered aberrants are to be held under identification of collar.

Whilst the chapter is primarily manathar, in which also given rights to issue manathar permits, all citizens of the empire are free to sign up their aid with extensive selectivity, as the role of a Templar is expected to come with great responsibility in handling the delicacies of the Arcane.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    >The right to enforce all Regalian law bar Regalian Noble Law.
    >The Right to apprehend, arrest and imprison those who break Regalian Law.
    >The right to openly carry non-military-grade weapons, and violet order issue half-plate armor.
    >The right to issue Manathar movement permits, with terms set by the Lord Commander and Grand Steward.
    >The right to identify, detain, process aberrants found violating Regalian Law.
    >The right to use magic and aberrant abilities.
    >The right to engage aberrancy in all parts of the city, bar the sewers.
    >The right to deem items/contraband of magical properties as a threat.
    >The right to seize, confiscate and destroy magical items/contraband deemed threats.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

IGN:
    Character Name:
    Character Application:
    (Has to be written at the very least.)
    Do you have Discord?: (Simple yes or no. If accepted send name over forums PM.)
    Letter to Commander Azsh’alla Baal’ial: (Mandatory.)

• Powerful Powerful x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. SpooksDragon

SpooksDragon Back, maybe, I have no idea

IGN: Drdragon1027
    Character Name: Sivna Sinalah
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/sivna-sinalah.77445/#post-923090
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, You also already have it
    Letter to Commander Azsh’alla Baal’ial: I wish to be accepted into your charter as a manathar. I want to make my own name and not live with my past distain for guards. I wish to help regalia and all its people as a guard. I hope you will consider

-Sivna Sinalah

3. Ynzy

Ynzy It's not that I wasn't listening. I just forgot...

IGN: Ynzy
    Character Name: Annelie Thibault
    Character Application: Character App
    Do you have Discord?: Yes
    Letter to Commander Azsh’alla Baal’ial:

A letter would be tied about the leg of an Adelaar, the bird would seem trained and docile when approached. The letter would read as follows.

"Dear Commander Baal'ial,

I write to you today in hopes to express my interest in joining your ranks among the Templars. I understand that you are rather selective of the people you allow into your ranks, so I hope you can entertain the thought of letting a halfling join you. Since my time moving to Regalia I have pursued more knowledge in the Arcane as well as made strides to further my skills in both knowledge and combat. And though I understand I have had a slight history with criminal activities I have since tried to push this past behind me. I wish to advance past what I was and leave behind the old life I once knew. I do however accept the knowledge that this past has given me and believe it can be a valuable asset in helping better the people of Regalia.

I do hope to hear your reply shortly.

Sincerely, Annelie Toril Sarthyra-Thibault

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  4. Havsbris_

Havsbris_ Doomer

Accepted

Requires interview. PM over forums or discord

5. _Chui

_Chui :>

IGN: Femboiizm
    Character Name: Cyrus Goodwin
    Character Application: Cyrus’s App!
    Do you have Discord?: Yes! Churro#4953
    Letter to Commander Azsh’alla Baal’ial:(Mandatory.)

“Lass Commander Azsh’alla Bal’ial,

You’ve meet me and had helped me get on the right path lass. I’m in need of work and I need to make my ass a living as a manathar don’t I? I’m wanting to help protect and serve my city I’ve been living in so long instead of being against it. I’m tired of all this crazy junk going on. I use to have a big hatred for guards because of my old line of work, but I think I should at least get to know the fellows before I go judging them. Mainly if I get accepted into this line of work. I do got some of a background due to past vampirism issues. But I ain’t wanting to get back into that vampirism shit, it was awful. But that’s about it. Think you can help a lad out and hire my ass?

From your fellow, Cyrus Goodwin”

6. Havsbris_

Havsbris_ Doomer

Accepted

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  7. Lizehrd

Lizehrd Lizard and Chill

IGN: Juan_Plays

Character Name:
    Nayasol Iraluv

Character Application:
    Application!

Do you have Discord?:
    A Lizehrd#9406

To Commander Azsh’alla Baal’ial,

I hope this letter reaches you in best of health, and I would like to formally apologize for sending this letter in so late; finding a bird that both shared my personality and would deliver a letter such as this with utmost haste was quite a daunting task, but luckily not impossible. My exploits of bird-hunting however are irrelevant to this situation:

The Gilded Templars is an organization I have had my eyes on for quite some time, and with my metaphorical plate recently cleared after some disheartening revelations, I figured it was about time to stop delaying the inevitable. This letter comes to you to inform you that I am requesting to join the Templar Order, to make a name for myself and to help make sure that nobody has to die more than necessary. I will make this disclaimer now: I am not a fighter. Before I was a Manathar, I fought dirty. I never fought somebody face on. I don’t plan to start doing so now.

What I offer instead is my intellect on matters of Sanguinology, Silven, Souls, and the Exist and the Void. Alongside my knowledge of these subjects is a skill in medical training that could come in handy, ranging from the curing of sanguinism to the repair of serious wounds. If, it means anything else, my training in medicine has lead to me being particularly proficient in “pursuasion,” should you need an interrogator of that stock. I am not ashamed of the things I know in the art of torture, but they are not skills that I would like to use often, if possible.

If you would consider my offer to join the Templar, you might find that a good doctor will help everybody in the long term. While I await response, you may find me in the Realm reading up on the writings of falconers and austringers. Birds have always fascinated me, and even more fascinating are those that train them.

With all manner of good wishes and ambitious hopes~
    Nayasol Iraluv

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  8. __TheDarkLord__

__TheDarkLord__ Refugee

IGN: __TheDarkLord__

Character Name: Nelarion Celellithil

Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/nelarion-celellithil.76020/ (Working on updating it)

Do you have Discord? Yes, it's Koori#9392

Letter:

To Commander Azsh'alla Baal'ial,

I am writing to you to express my interest in joining your Charter. I have recently become a Manathar and have learnt that this is where most of us go, and as I am currently seeking work I can think of no better place. I wish to do my bit to help protect the city that we call home.

Kind regards,
    Nelarion Celellithil

9. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

@Juan_Plays Accepted, you're already in the chat.
    @__TheDarkLord__ Please message me on Discord so that we may discuss your employment!

10. HuskyLeader

HuskyLeader D-Dwagon Warden..?

IGN: HuskyLeader
    Character Name: Raeran Flarewing
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/raeran-flarewing.77366/
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, Husky Leader#7315
    Letter to Commander Azsh’alla Baal’ial: A note was left on the steps of GreyGate addressed to the Templar’s commander. The note read. “I am Raeran Flarewing, a Manathar turned by Andrathath and wish to join your charter. I am more or less here to get a few fights in and busy my time with something to do. I will stand by your side and offer my help when you ask of it.”

11. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

@HuskyLeader Approved! I will send you the link to the discord momentarily!

12. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

IGN: Nesstro
    Character Name: Kai-si'en
    Character Application: Here
    Do you have Discord?: Youuu have it. Or at least Athelois does.

Commander Baal'ial,
    I am Kai-si'en, most commonly known as Kai, and I wish to aid the Templars with my magical abilities. I know I will need to most likely be registered. I will assist you all, I know a great many of the Manathars and I wish to continue interacting with them through working with the templars.
    - Kai
    P.S. Please let me in.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    #12 Messtro, Oct 8, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  13. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

@Nesstro
    You're cute. Accepted! I'll send you the guard link in a moment!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  14. Battlebrawn

Battlebrawn Life needs things to live.

IGN: Battlebrawn
    Character Name:
    Kaze (Takenaka)
    Character Application:
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/kaze-takenaka.71024/

Commander Baal'ial,

I am asking to join the Gilded Templars because I want to pay back the people and the city that has given me a second chance. I have a loose history in the sewers but this is far behind me, with my only current income being from bouncer work at the Golden Willow.

I am an unarmed and melee fighter with in-depth knowledge of artefacts and racial abilities, and would only use my Manathar abilities with the Templars or for self defense. I wish to start a new beginning and protect this city on the streets that took me in.

Thank you.

Kaze.

15. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

@Battlebrawn
    i forgot to write that you were approved. welcome to the templar!

16. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

IGN: TonyBones (Changed to BonesTheSkelly for Halloween)
    Character Name: Connak Fayden
    Character Application: Here
    Do you have Discord?: TonyBones153#6487

Dear Commander Baal'ial,

I've caught wind that you are still looking for people to join your ranks. I have a long history of being a rogue and it's safe to say that I prefer a dagger than a sword. As of my stealth skills, I'm proficient to where I can sneak past most of anyone. In a time where my kin and I are being hunted might be a little off-setting but I can guarantee that any trouble will be dealt over time. I can additionally use my abilities as a Manathar to further aid your cause and the city for that matter. I would also like to start a new beginning for myself in working with the city safe for all races.

Sincerest regards,
    Connak Fayden

17. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

IGN: MrFluff1
    Character Name: Forcus Ironfist
    Character Application: Here!

To Commander Azsh'alla Baal'ial,

I wish to join the Gilded Templars with the hope of making this city as a better place against the evil magics of the world. I have served my people for my whole life, now I wish to serve the Violet Order and the Gilded Templars. I am ninety years old, however, I am still able to defend myself and others through my Sorcery Magic and Heavy Weapon combat skill. I have recently served on the front-lines against the Kathar, being able to fight against a large amount of Wolond Kathar at once. With my combat experience, I wish to prove myself as a true and capable warrior, allowing me to help bring the city into a brighter tomorrow. I hope that this letter has come to you in good health.

Spirit's Blessings

Forcus Ironfist

{A Clan Stamp would lay at the end of the paper}

[​IMG]

18. Havsbris_

Havsbris_ Doomer

Apologies for the silence on this page to those who have applied. Applications are opened once more.

@MrNoot1 If you're still interested, you may pm me in discord for discussion.

~Deus Vult

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  19. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

IGN: Katiesc
    Character Name: Nym'vrae Helvath
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/nymvrae-helvath.79753/
    Do you have Discord?: Indeed.
    Letter to Commander Azsh’alla Baal’ial: (Mandatory.)
    To the Commander of the Gilded Templars,

I wish to join the Gilded Templars as I possess non-mundane abilities and wish to serve the Regalian Empire by protecting those within the heart of the city. I am incredibly capable of defending the citizens of Regalia and am thankful to be considered for the position of such. I hope to prove myself as a competent member of society by serving.​

Written on behalf of Nym'vrae Helvath.​

20. Havsbris_

Havsbris_ Doomer

Given I no longer run this organization, I leave recruitment to @PapidaCarrot and for him to either use this thread or make a new one.

21. Entityze

Entityze Straight outta DBD

• IGN: Spookmas
    • Character Name: Elethina
    • Character Application: Plont
    • Do you have Discord?: Night#2827
    To whomever may be the commander at this time.

I've recently found myself with a lack of income and a lack of work options so i've decided to try my luck with the Violet Order once again, i'm not physically strong but I feel my sorcery spells will make fine addition to the Violet Order

-Elethina, formerly Hallevandeia