⚖ A Violet Declaration To Aberrant Communities Of The Regalian Isle ⚖

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Havsbris_, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Havsbris_

Havsbris_ Doomer

A DECLARATION TO ABERRANT COMMUNITIES OF THE REGALIAN ISLE.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In accordance with the rights declared by the Lord commander, following the 8th of August, 307 AC, the Gilded Templar, and Grey Witch orders will be issuing identifiers to identify aberrants across the city. Aberrants may freely approach the joined office of Azsh’alla Baal’ial and Leufred du Brierust to be identified out of free will, as a gesture to show a willingness to the Empire. Aberrants who do not comply on the surface shall be imprisoned and collared for the security of the empire.

The list of aberrants to be collared is as follows:
    >Mages
    >Silven
    >Phantasma
    >Kathar
    >Lightburner Kathar
    >Broods
    >Yet undiscovered aberrations incapable of curing.

Exceptions for specific cases are as follows:
    >Service in a Violet Order charter
    >Status as Nobility.

Severity of Punishment:
    Punishment of aberrations will be determined on certain things, including a willingness to be identified, level of threat, specific affliction, etc. Identifiers for lower-level/willing aberrants will be offered a choice in a removable identifier, as follows:
    >Clip-on Collar
    >Clip-on Bracelet
    >Necklace
    Higher-level/uncooperative aberrants will be given a non-removable collar, no exceptions.

Compliance with this order is expected. Those who do not comply or caught for repeat offenses of not wearing their collar will be punished via fines or imprisonment. Vampires remain arrest and cure on sight. In pubic aberrants MUST wear their identifiers.

Glory to the spirit, Long live the Empire.

• Powerful Powerful x 20
    • Constructive Constructive x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Azra just gave a disgusted look at the notice, despite being a Greywitch herself.

• Educated Educated x 1
  3. Yoggery

Yoggery Quiet and Falling

"Motherfuckers," said a Lightburner Kathar, "I am no aberrant," he muttered before heading off home, time to write something..

4. Lutowski

Lutowski дверь запили блять Staff Member World1

Aska could do nothing but only frown at such a freedom constricting notice, before heading on home to spread the news to her dear and near. ”Didya hear? I can’t fuckin’ believe it myself. Regalia’s going nuts out there.”

5. Brit<3

Brit<3 Chief of the Damned

A brood looks at the notice. “What ? Come on we are few, we don’t even do much but work... ugh”

6. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

Furrowed a brow, being a brood himself. "Weeeeell [loud wa'an swearing as he stormed off]."

7. Canaanite

Canaanite Valentinian Shill

Posters are strewn up across every part of the Imperial Capital, though concentrated mostly in Old Town, the Sewers and public hubs such as the Golden Willow and Rose Court by dozens of individuals all wearing matching red hammer pins following the recent declaration.

[​IMG]

(credits to Marty for the art)​

• Powerful Powerful x 26
    • Constructive Constructive x 2
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  8. evilyami

evilyami how will this affect the trout population

A red Songaskian loudly proclaimed, letting out a jolly voice upon reading the declarations, "Aha! Wonderful! Now I won't have to worry as much to walk around in public." before following through with a rather amused mutter, "Now if only the twice-damned voidsent Manathar weren't declaring it. Ironic."

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    #8 evilyami, Aug 7, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  9. Yoggery

Yoggery Quiet and Falling

A blonde Saivale Kathar, a Lightburner, would plop a small note just under the declaration.
    paragraph-splitter-png-vignette-art-clipart-8e5008bf6b52c1b8.jpg
    I am, Onihrulir Uliekuler, the local Lightburned Kathar who dwells around Old Town. I would like to say this, Lightburned Kathar are not enemies, or aberrations. They are different to the other Kathar as most of us follow Estel, and not the Void. We are blonde Saivale Kathar who rebels against the Dread Empire's ways, faith, and culture. To see the Variant of Lightburner be looped with the other Kathar is an insult to the whole Variant, most of us are against our own void worshiping kin, against Vampires, and other such aberrations of the void alike. I advise you think about whether to loop us as aberrations, or not one more time, please.
    With love to all those in the crowned city,
    Onihrulir Uliekuler
    paragraph-splitter-png-vignette-art-clipart-8e5008bf6b52c1b8.jpg

Attached Files:

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Azuralan

Azuralan sometimes I comeback & do things

"A rather tame and reasonable proposal, yet even so they complain. if it were up to me I'd see them branded for their insolence, I only wish it weren't the manathar proposing this." -Titus Cretch.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  11. Optimalfriskies

Optimalfriskies JayP's buddy

"Funny, it seems Manathar are inexplicably left off this list."

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Educated Educated x 1
  12. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

A particular Manathar would glance over the poster with a wary look, soon to return to her patrol whilst busy in thought.

13. Canaanite

Canaanite Valentinian Shill

"Yeah, really makes you think, doesn't it?" He nods along the words of his fellow man brave enough to question the status quo.

• Educated Educated x 1
  14. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

Solitaire gave a strum of their lyre,"Hypocrisy. Of the highest order." She found herself lost in contemplation for a moment,"Although...it could liven things up around here. Mayhaps it's a challenge worth accepting." The jester craned her head towards their imbecilic half-brother,"These Kathar in dress-up are sure to be exposed soon, and when it does, oh! The content will be sublime!"

15. MippyMoo

MippyMoo Resident Sad Corpse Man

Levay Quicedo read this over, grimacing slightly as the notice mentioned Kathar, but then he finished the list. An unsatisfied hiss left his mouth, the Brood obviously annoyed.

“Fuck,” he muttered to himself.

16. RoseRP

RoseRP Rose

Rosana was very.. disgusted.
    "So you want us to wear collars? That is Racism at it's finest dears. You're disgusting - You quite literally make me want to hurl myself off of the nearest bridge - The ones that should be collared are imbeciles like you." With that she stroked her owl - and slumped in the Wraith Cistern with a very disgruntled grumble sunk into the couch while glaring at the notice as if it was the void itself. "Fuck you."

• Winner Winner x 1