⚖ A Letter From The Crimson Inquisition ⚖

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Chapstxcks, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

[​IMG]

Heralds in Violet garb would move through the city. They would hang the following letters and read them aloud to the citizens for those who could not read.
    [​IMG]

“City of Regalia citizens,

Spirit’s guidance watch over you all in these trying days. I have decided to take time from my schedule to pen this letter and send out my heralds so all of you may know you are not ignored.

Your cries for help, your families, they are not ignored. You men, women, and even children served in our wars, fighting our front lines, doing unspeakable acts that I dare not make you repeat. Even those who did not fight pulled their weight and did their part, providing weapons, food, clothing for our soldiers, taking care of homes and livestock while our soldiers were away. You all did your part and I saw many of you doing it first hand on our frontlines. For this, you will not be abandoned in this time of fear and strife in our Holy City.

The Crimson Inquisition offers its hand to all citizens and makes it clear you may call upon us when you are scared, that you have someone in this time. In return for our offering I ask you this, though. Please, have faith. Have faith in our government, who work hard to determine the origin of these apparent attacks. Have faith in the Regalian Synod, who currently work until exhaustion dispensing Religious guidance, providing Alms and care for those injured or taken from home during these attacks. And finally, have faith in the Spirit, for the Spirit will guide us in these times, and show us how to progress the Great Way, how to one day reach Paradise.

These are my statements and these are my requests, I will allow you to carry on your day now, with knowing you are not alone, and you must always have faith.

Oratario Ode,
    Ser Karp Kippings
    Acting Commander of the Crimson Inquisition
    Paladin of the Villiers-Eclaire Order
    Centurion in the Claws of Union
    Palest to Grand Baroness Fristadvlom

[​IMG]
    How can you help combat these evil creatures?
    Join the Crimson Inquisition today!
    [Crimson Inquisition page]

• Powerful Powerful x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  2. SleepyIsVerySlep

SleepyIsVerySlep Socialite Doctor

The Doctor mumbled to herself after hearing the announcements through the walls of the Oldtown Clinic. "Oh, Ser Karp. This is not something you alone can accomplish.. You need back up. And, I suppose it's a damn good thing you have it." She simply smiled and returned to preparing supplies for what would likely happen later that night.