Preserved Sheet ♡ Jacerion Farraan ♡

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.

LunaeVenus

The Ancient Evil unleashed by Ronald Reagan
Reaction score
Faction
Lumina
Kingdom
Deldrimor

3olcdkbcIZ9s2MTuCi4msRuizY-6Y2hl9b2JzaT_CWfrlpv3IGe1dQC5LK6KcFO_SY8IF7KEFLEY3F3y0cNIzZIoH3laqNr11ZN6Ii9oTcL3LGE7DfKL8RMKvs8JzT4nfw94RIa0

╚═══════════════╝

eNaezUigvFyJ94whbfSsaUKu6xL7LEfK1kQSGeYlSsRDtHKAbGsGr8_OYPbPbsvEAChRKxTHTS28Jh2Tit0sLZwP8jDaOnmgc_NBXteR6dRIzaM566GxHwt8sR75Z3SkCycTShE_

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

♡ Full name | Jacerion Farraan

♥ Formerly | Jacerion Aetris

♡ Age | 44

♡ Gender | Fluid

♡ Sexuality | Homosexual

♡ Race | Life Isldar

♡ Eye Color: Purple (Witch Archon)

♡Core Concept

♥Jacerion is a devout follower of Aurora, though passively worships the other dragons.

♥Jacerion tends to be on the more quiet side of things, but when approached, he tends to be polite and bubbly.

╔═══════════════╗

dtaKZv5Nm6fIZuTQ9WysU5uss15RYJYp3ZkmP7A2Qc1auG6TCoT-VE-35gPhUUqozY-EcbTI4TgDXlY4MIfqrfhYF-1vJzty5R_AY64PqTDw3qAA-1yiFPp5xyKW5VyzdH7PF4FO

╚═══════════════╝

URmWYrSYfX0WV1RF6SeKs19WbBR6YptLzCGlfX7QoLyYoJUppSOUt8KSR-fx4IKErkC-pZn_vfkEsEakSaRlZsUUwgUNOfRUBBW9PekqpImGQbiNGsY0PofK6sIx2VeliA1IDRqv

♡ Proficiency Points
♥Strength - 6
Bruiser Slam
Bruiser Parry
Bruiser Agony
Bruiser Ruin
Technique Parry
Steady Body
♥Constitution - 1
Rage Counter
♥Wisdom - 0
♥Dexterity - 1
Marking Shot
♥Magic - 0
(Dragon Magic)
Radiant Shield (Isldar Buff 2)
♥Faith - 6
Shaman Defense
Shaman Puppet
Shaman Darkness
Shaman Ancestor
Shaman Synergy
Exorcism

♡ Languages

♥ Common

♥ Sulvaley (Parental)

♥ Katharic (Linguistics)

♥ Altalar (Linguistics)

♥ Allorn (Linguistics)

♥ Suvial (Linguistics)

♥ Saan (Linguistics)

♥ Sinnayed (Linguistics)

╔═══════════════╗

k6Q6ASF7onQdl6VAVpAZteRAJm2gMDI87WA-p_ngfWM4TemaB-36kR26t58EzEggquUyDrpbNRoYySbQhEbvezjzkEtnU9KpgVV2jKNMnGCR2KMS9hCm1iza4P1-aZov_CuCCPDD

╚═══════════════╝

FFKByldc2cMCp9ml4Xv7m0dR53bAQqvWKo_oCQ_-nM9sVF0jCUW9xdIKKgvEm7oWcOEO5awnQPV6kXaHp8XmNOHcJrOuxAuTq-GjVGzOHZjrAlflA6xDNYOL2pZA_dsDh3unnHsy

♡ Jacerion is a Witch Archon.

♥ Jacerion stands at 5'4" with pure white hair. He has a slim build with low body fat. Jace can often be seen wearing tight, feminine clothing accompanied by fur cloaks.

╔═══════════════╗

LJl8SlROwGhfcWFE3mOnu2qUbWXq7PBd7JcaktcC0FWojSw883dn4crKTtvmwuT0YmBpEuCNh0JFdokSO_1iakQPSPHnYqc4Vq8XJ0Jow-Xg8pAPu7EeuVW8ubwj8dZmx4FXK8_S

╚═══════════════╝

n4dhWkH_H-JTdAHns2sWO9nrM_JwLIjo0nBVbk5am38LGyHaRhpqL1N-Vz7N0p0R7Zca7tJMrcCX_86njQ1YrNGjUXBzKywfjR_uxDigiw9lIMWHPgSVvUgcatWrys8pxOo3QjAy

♡ Relationships

♥Elk Farraan - Husband

♥ Selenia Farraan- Daughter

♥Cirian Farraan - Son

♥ Raeran Farraan - Husband

♥ Helion Farraan- Adoptive Son

♥Valenia Aetris - Sister

♥Wynaril Aetris - Brother

♥Tristaleth Aetris - Sister

♥Kirion Aetris - Brother

♥Viessa Aetris - Sister

♥Vulwin Aetris - Father

♥Laerdya Aetris - Mother

╔═══════════════╗

ViCq1eSVSxs6gmhJgab131eyDYxp7tfCL6NgbbRxff4eM_NICW6ioPdkb8ZxA7_cfzrTk_dO45un9obUl1IL57vDOz1bpY71MIlTV6NjGy42Y13vK2SBnWCsQMofgsD9sGWt6fhf

╚═══════════════╝

YLWq7-pdocuS9zooGywyzBA6ONYSgb_ruZH7BDJ6q6v3dkrPlgfB33JG-orIVxrFNkvoqZpe_7ck0VW4O2ceiwIchHTd4J9LHUcTQiYoZuHuvwvYXQN1lGCkwCc-tRMpel1JF6Aq

Childhood: Jacerion was born to Vulwin and Laerdya Aetris on June 15, 285 AC in a Moonvault back in their homeland of Ellador. The youngest of six children, with two older brothers and three older sisters.

Adolescence: Jace lived a normal life. Training, reading, and cooking became some of his favorite past times.

Adulthood: At the age of 18, Jacerion served his mandatory tour, where he met the love of his life, eventually getting married. When he was 26, he found out he was with child, thus ending his current military career. The two decided to return to Westmeer to give their child a safer upbringing in the family's estate. After 17 years, the three eventually decided to move into a second home in the Crown Isle.

Last edited:
@VenusEternal Here's my review:
  • Murdering his family feels like a pretty over-the-top detail seeing as feeding doesn't kill anyone, so I'm going to request that you change that. For example, he could have been caught feeding on his family and fled out of shame or being driven out - but you can style him leaving in many ways beyond killing everyone
Please make this change and tag me once complete.

@Azas Changes made are in green

@Azas My friend pointed out that I put Mircea's age in wrong as he's supposed to be 50. I changed that to be correct and I changed his stave combat to fist combat because people power game against stave combat too much. I also used 3 of his available points to use in linguistics since he is being taught Kathar-Altalar

Last edited:
@Azas Got cured and had a dread rebirth. Removed some proficiencies that I never utilize and changed to sword combat for a final combat type. Changed physical stat to match current proficiencies.

Forgot to add mutations to the original update

@Messtro Invested 6 more points into linguistics, unlocking Wyld-Altalar, Sulvaley-Altalar, and Ancient Altalar. I also invested 6 points into sorcery, unlocking Element Brand 3 and Magic Bolt 1.

@Messtro Rework is complete. I'm aware the embed at the top has his old last name. I don't know how to fix it as I had someone else do it to begin with.

@Messtro Sorry for the second ping. I exchanged the vocal art for 6 more points into linguistics, since I was told nobody really cares about it unless it's an event or a prog.

@Messtro Updated his sheet to new formatting and rearranged some points

Howdy! App looks good for the most part, there's just some math issues with the proficiency section that need to be looked at before I can approve:
  • Your numbers appear to be referencing pre-update investments. You have 49 points spent while it says 47, and your Caster Ranged lists 16 Points with a 20 Point investment. Please double-check this section and iron out any inaccuracies.
Once you've gone ahead and fixed this section go ahead and tag me for another review. Thank you!

@Yurs Yeah, I kept rearranging points in the doc while editing, and forgot to change them. They should be fixed now.

@Yurs Updated with new Kathar racials and rearranged some points

@Yurs Someone said I had to get reapproved when changing religion, so here I am :)

Since Messtro doesn't seem to be staff anymore, I shall tag you @Caelamus

Complete character overhaul.

Changes include:
Name
Backstory
Relations
Updated Proficiencies to their newest iterations
Added Archon

Last edited:
@Caelamus sorry for updating so quickly, I swapped the threadpack for the deeplore pack and added 2 new packs as well

@Caelamus swapped Leadership pack for Commander pack due to the update. Added Disguise Pack for my last unused point.

To whomever picks up my app,

I just changed his point spread, and retconned him into being a white dreamer instead of a crown witch.