♕ The Silver Stage

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by SorryNari, Sep 15, 2020.

1. SorryNari

SorryNari Local Werewolf Supremium

160017900597852639.png

generatedtext.png

[​IMG]
    Ⅰ. About
    The Silver Stage is an Arts guild formed by Lucallian Valrel in 308 AC within the heart of Regalia. Seeking to unite all who are lovers and patrons of the arts together, this organization aims to bring entertainment and spread performances across the entire city. Those who are interested in joining such as but not limited to - bards, performers, painters, and even chefs, are embraced with open arms. All will find a place here. Gatherings ranging from daily to weekly are hosted to encourage members to mingle with each other.

Those who are interested in having entertainers come to events or perform in venues should contact Lucallian.

---------x-x---------

Ⅱ. Guidelines
    ⇉ Maintain social decency towards each other.
    ⇉ Kathar are allowed, but shall be subjected to a one-strike rule.
    ⇉ Sorcery and Magic are openly welcomed in this guild.
    ⇉ Criminal activity is highly frowned upon.
    ⇉ Do not shame the artists' for their skills, but instead offer a helping hand for improvement.

---------x-x---------

Ⅲ. Members:

Stagemaster
    ⇉ The head of the guild, maintaining duties such as recruitment, organization, event planning, and communications with hosts. They, along with some financial assistants, also sort out payments for active performers.

Patrons
    ⇉ Those who have pledged financial support for the Silver Stage are seen as patrons, and are considered valued members of the guild. They do not hold any responsibilities other than ensuring that performers have the funds for props, background set-ups, costumes, and et cetera.

Performers
    Considered as the heart of the performance guild, these performers are either actors, dancers, musicians, artists, or even chefs with all varying degrees and level of skill. Those who are even merely interested in the arts are welcomed with open arms. Active performers and members of the guild are compensated for their time through progression regals.

Protectors
    ⇉ The few guards who are hired for the sake of protection. Though they are not frequently needed, it is better to be safe than sorry.

---------x-x---------
    Ⅳ. Joining
    IGN:
    Character Name:
    Character App:
    IC Letter:

Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/PUzMegX

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
    #1 SorryNari, Sep 15, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
  2. SorryNari

upload_2020-9-20_12-53-3.png
    [​IMG]

None scheduled so far! Come check back soon.

#2 SorryNari, Sep 20, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
  3. SorryNari

We are still recruiting, come get y'all juice!

4. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

IGN: Bwmwags3
    Character Name: Alucard Alfonse
    Character App: Alucard Alfonse
    IC Letter:
    Dear Lucallian,

Good day, I have heard of your Guild and as passing up and performance opportunity would be a waste. I desire to put my extensive experience in Acting, Cooking, Dancing, Singing, and Playing/Composing for the Violin to use for your organization. Now I will join on the condition that I can still work and perform for other organizations even within this guild. If such terms are acceptable, I may eventually be able to convince a close performance partner of mine to join as well.

Though she is quiet nervous about performing in public. I hope to ease her into it over time but for now I wholeheartedly offer my own services.

Sincerely,
    Alucard Alfonse​

5. _e_money_

_e_money_ eater of nuggies

IGN: _e_money_
    Character Name: Anastasia Cuerdez
    Character App: {x}
    {The handwriting was notably quite atrocious, but still legible}
    Lucallian,
    I want to join your guild. I'm a good dancer and I know a bit of tumbling, too. I'll accept any job I get, as long as it pays enough. Plus, I am very fun to be around

~ Ana Cuerdez

6. SorryNari

Accepted!

7. SorryNari

"By Estel, what kind of person writes like this?"

Accepted!