Malvs

who knows
Reaction score
Hmb30xDjN9RnCh_RMOD2C6b55St2O3KTY0LBTIxOBlQTJ1EOw5SlHtYkTjdGhxjnqwplOSmGFZNPANG8TGBClSmE-43QlWh6VCtBsBYux9sKmxtrg6h7BRJTIYsraxMs4lgYlaZz

vNxFoUPOLnycQqt-6VLrd52THh_-PeTh8IkDajDrNSq4cL9LF2g_XQuf4igoUSRQdzorotcwfc7wXtawgkOFw2kqGfuUlgWRY-6nCwAzdorIiQinqfBaCYPJ2VR6NlnegbK7eX7G

zGAbN3bz_uKA5_tNWHNH-7q4avFwi5C949PMrBQpN2Quj9gaHbGPQ7TRVLi3zQ8jpEW7XL4JVs2W4_4Oednao48lrxhQDPpp5IcByTrVrfiSpyQSBbNNaTx1i9ImvlRYZNGOvwx_

BStps4mBZnhPfxbqWBlPDCKwAnQqHuK8aFjl0HBfsHOaQ0-2u_rz3ctetdjNzIMQQZSnodiy2I6deVgbhgQAbbXX6KrL-1sSdmldgNVzF_hksPlpbHi7mtRDjsBQMNVK6Tbg-uvj

Ugh. These so-called "gangs" are hilarious! "I am the Mysterious Leader of Pompously Named Thugs and I am here to offer you riches beyond your wildest dreams! Join us because we use big words and speak like we're reading from a volume of romantic poetry!"

Haha. No.

We are people of the slums. Fancy words are pointless to us, am I right? We want ACTION! We want EXCITEMENT! At least I do, anyway. A letter written by some piss-weak masked prude with the vocabulary of a nobleman isn't even almost appealing to me, and I doubt it is to the majority of you either.

Anyway, I suppose I'd better hop to the point. I run a drug cartel called Black Crescent. Yes, I admit I fell into the pompous name trap I mentioned earlier, but I have my reasons! Besides, Black Crescent has more of a ring to it than some of the other names out there, yes?

If you want to work for us, we'd be happy to have you! Just note that some of our work may border on being insanely dangerous. But who am I kidding? We are people of the slums! Insanely dangerous is nothing we can't handle. Also you'll have access to opium, shademarsh, slag, and tabacca, among other things. Fun!

fk9XCY5EECRrZ2nFxSAeN6-WkSAtJ_UjI2mUP6g2tutENf6XxY1HLjD9xgOfLyvaihHRKykN975snf9kJCGjgiXmz0dHw-D6Dn8Ghc78DY_65AL3dNKXSruKczcWVo6Pzj_Ou8aL

vNxFoUPOLnycQqt-6VLrd52THh_-PeTh8IkDajDrNSq4cL9LF2g_XQuf4igoUSRQdzorotcwfc7wXtawgkOFw2kqGfuUlgWRY-6nCwAzdorIiQinqfBaCYPJ2VR6NlnegbK7eX7G

LGsXQvYsd3oxFG_B1d-08yMqmdHDy-d4qxrm1s2GppXuNGsqDllmj6BV5yDX7wHDowQ34v7MjMVPTajoB2JSYT_cae8jp39oimFntYc6uF2eRnxhfcLxiw4mtmP28czuMFQ4z7mZ

Basically we're a drug cartel finna get them regals. We're looking for alchemists, physicians, fighters, and anyone else who wants to get involved in crime RP. Gonna get involved in the gang system at some point.

Basically I wanted something different from the common gang archetype. Something with more of a laid-back manner as opposed to the typical rigidity of other criminal organizations. Now, that's not to say that the other gangs are boring - they most definitely aren't. Each one brings something unique to the table. This is just my way of contributing to that.

And having fun and slingin' them drugs IC of course.

Quy0DdqrwcoUK50MVbDrpgDBfDwjiAL349agUJp57Sez4wb4GyPOTX-w5j9Ipv-9xJDrI1y4tW7MCExv4OUZY1oA7UojNUZA31ybuOFtDnrFFJfy-0A7-bDWhiy_dmdYdZB7qYUK

*Regente
Owner/Director of Black Crescent.

*Comandante
Officers of the Regente.

Fabricante
Alchemists who create Black Crescent's products.

Guerreiro
Combatants who guard Black Crescent's resources and carry out more hands-on missions.

Curador
Individuals with medical experience.

* cannot be applied for

XJYUlWwGor1tbh_na6wlPJuScqQONTM1Dc2StLf9eQArpPyfpvLb5hYjv-YG1GzXusY0IsE4do1Se2uwGaHtgewLJksmX0pISDNcAhejKSOqP6oIOl1kKFqvJrKyLftfoEKBqlcj

IGN:
Character name:
Character race:
Character gender:
Character age:
Character skills:

Character application: (Optional but preferred)
Desired Rank:
--

Do you have skype?: (Required)
Are you part of any other gangs?:
Any IG punishments?:

fk9XCY5EECRrZ2nFxSAeN6-WkSAtJ_UjI2mUP6g2tutENf6XxY1HLjD9xgOfLyvaihHRKykN975snf9kJCGjgiXmz0dHw-D6Dn8Ghc78DY_65AL3dNKXSruKczcWVo6Pzj_Ou8aL