☼☾an Eye For An Eye [public Post]

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by mochha, Sep 10, 2020.

1. mochha

mochha yolo Supremium

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════
    A few posts of paper were stamped around the entire Underworld, a notice.
    •┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•

We're over the "cure eachother" phase and have agreed to keep it out of our wars.

Continue to cure and infest my kin with your tick-ridden disease and I will return the favor, for the mutual agreement is becoming unstable and unjust.

You will be hunted, take that as you will.
    -Lorelei, Crookback Pack Alpha
    •┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•
    NOTABLE TAGS:
    @AWildRhia @Magivore

• Powerful x 23
    • Cuddles! x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Educated x 1
  2. mochha

mochha yolo Supremium

reserved

3. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

A doctor smirks "Hopefully they will leave my clinic alone...If I'm infected void I'll keep a cure pool in the clinic. To Ensure my staff can purge any mutt curse I am given. I may still offer them treatment but first one of us they touch. I will bar them any aide let them bleed out as I shall archbloods...well except for the young ones. Those pre-awakened, children shouldn't pay for the Dog fights of thier Mutt elders." The Qadir says levitating a book toward him as he begins the days first checkups.

#3 bwmwags3, Sep 10, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  4. FilicidalIdeals

FilicidalIdeals we're gonna go get married

"..Yep." Was the only word to escape the Sihndar.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  5. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

Entering the shared home, Milo waved the post before handing it over to Fen, a look of thought on his features. "Considering our history with these two, I'm sure we're both pretty much safe from both of them," he spoke, but he kept an expression of thought.

"Well, at least I think we are."

@Atraxiaa

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Nirnro0t

Nirnro0t Always smirking

Fen’nan’s quill paused on paper as Milo stepped in, lifting her head of pure white hair. She took the paper from him with her free hand, lifting a brow as she read it over. She gave a nod after a brief moment and an amused huff, “straight and simple, I like it,” she remarked, setting it down on the desk beside her and tapping the paper with a clawed finger.

No, you’re right. For our connections we take no part in the conflict. The beasties and us are on good terms. Sanguine connections are limited.” she turned her attention back to the half written letter, continuing to write as she added, “that means if it’s not a floating skeleton with a love for books and Allorn, don’t trust it.

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

Mirabella’s polychromatic eyes scanned the entirety of the notice with careful consideration, meticulous mannerisms flinching and twitching about her as caution began to settle in her stomach. She simply nodded once, as if a mutual understanding had been made. With that, she crumpled the parchment up, sending it tumbling down in the sewer drainage. Down the dark, dank corridor of the subterraneans in which she spent her time, there resides, among many concerning maladies, the lack of a moral compass- in its place, a superficial magnetic force spinning about uncontrollably; thus, her simplistic response eradicated any regretful feelings - that perhaps you would have been produced were she in a different state of mind - as three words escaped her florid lips: “So be it.”

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #7 Acosmism, Sep 10, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  8. Magivore

Magivore No Rest For The Wicked

A scratch scraped against the skull of the Lich Lord. "You do not need to announce the obvious," the scholar strummed within their halls. Their many pupils glanced among each other as they shared a secret that seemed to slowly be less and less private the longer the world talked. Eventually, their sharp digits clasped at their chin as they began to put two-and-two together with their tone spiking in one part disappointment and another part building suspicion.

"Then why does she feel the need to announce the obvious...?"

• Powerful Powerful x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. ElderShrub

ElderShrub The oldest of all shrubberies

"The methods of acquiring power are so rarely the methods used to keep it." mused an amused Kathar, reaching up to tap at the parchment pinned to the rotting notice board. "We'll see a lot more of this so long as there is room to fill. Good luck trying to keep your position stable, Lorelei. That's the problem with using these techniques to gain power, you invite it to be used against you."

• Educated Educated x 1
  10. Anarchizm

Anarchizm Regalian Pioneer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Need a rivals bones broken or head beaten in? Send a letter to the Crimson Company and contract them for one time jobs!

Fortune favors those with initiative and filled coffers. Happy feuding!

With love, the Crimson Company.

• Powerful Powerful x 7
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

"Mhm, intresting" the lich said calmly.

12. Azuralan

Azuralan sometimes I comeback & do things

A drunken individual squinted at the paper before going to *clink* his beer bottle against the piece of paper. "I'll drink to that."

13. ThePear

ThePear Pear

A certain Dressolinin Ailor reads a paper that was delivered to him, he sat by the fireplace swirling his wine slowly, letting out a small laugh as he read.
    "Let the Leach's and the dogs fight each other to death, it only gets rid of competition"

14. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

The man from Sendras sat back, his eyes mellowing over the notice. He took down the name ‘Lorelei’ in his notebook, alongside the title ‘Alpha’. Soon, the man spoke up with his light accent that dragged behind his every word. “You’d think wolves would be.. more tick-ridden then Vampires, right?” he said, his eyes grazing over toward the drunkard passed out on the countertop, he gave a measly shrug before storing that notebook away.