☭★★★u.s.s.r.★★★☭

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Visarovich, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Visarovich

Visarovich General Secretary of the U.S.S.R.

☭★★★ Welcome comrades, to the U.S.S.R. ★★★☭

[​IMG]

Mission Statement

Privjet. Welcome to USSR. Created after the return of two titans, they have used their experience to create a faction with a system that works. USSR focuses on efficiency and productivity with great team work. It aims to conquer the entire server through its army, its productivity and through its money. It wants to foster a communion of active players who want to make the most out of Minecraft Factions. This is where you come in! We aim to make every player an absolute machine. Join our ranks, follow our orders, and you will rise through the ranks. In USSR, there is never a moment where there is nothing to do. Our leaders constantly make plans and set goals that reach higher and higher. Everyone in the communion will be challenged to do more and grow their skillset. For you, there is always a task. Always a goal to strive for. USSR will make you man.

[​IMG]

The Hierarchy

In USSR we use four ranks: I - II - III - IV The lowest rank is I.
    The highest rank is IV.

Rank IV: @Visarovich @Edrom - The leaders of the faction.

Rank III: @Craeons - Commanding Officers of the faction who command over the lower ranks

Rank II: Players who have proven themselves to be good and competent

Rank I: Fresh new players. The first step towards glory! Work hard, stay active and you will automatically rise through the ranks. Rank III's get qoutas and goals from Rank IV. The Rank III's then use the available Rank II & I's to meet this qouta. If you are rank II, you can expect to become Rank III one day. You will get a lot more responsibility and will be challenged a lot more. This is when you truly level up and get to use all of your skills.

[​IMG]

The Identity

We are a mature place but take things very lightly. Nothing can offend our iron nerves. No overused jokes and bitch behavior. Minimum age is 16. Just remember this and you'll be fine: don't be a сука. When we come online, we like to get to work. If you come online and just walk around and not finish projects, why do you come online? We higher our standards every week, so everyone gets challenged more and more and is pushed to grow. We meet quotas or face punishment. We are not casuals. We go for the #1 spot and are ready to compete with everyone.

So how do I join?
    Simple! Fill in this form as a reply to this post-

IGN:
    Discord Name & Tag:
    Timezone:
    What made you want to join the U.S.S.R.?:
    Previous factions (optional):

Alternatively you can /msg <message> Visarovich, Edrom or Craeons in-game.

[​IMG]

Join the U.S.S.R. and become part of something greater than you've ever experienced before! Join the Reds, join the Revolution, Slava CCCP!

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  2. Entityze

Entityze Straight outta DBD

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Jalapeno690

Jalapeno690 Doge of Helvetica

Lore compliant

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. morrc5

morrc5 mmmmmmmmm

at least you have the smartest man to ever join massivecraft, lucky to have edrom

5. Violettee

Violettee Not Registered

>Fantasy-Medieval server
    >puts picture including tanks and planes in their recruitment thread and references a non-medieval power.

Ok.

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  6. Winterless

Winterless The MVP of Romance RP

I think this is a solid faction idea

7. AntonVoron

AntonVoron [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Money Man [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

I'm glad to see the Massivecraft Comintern growing strong -- good luck Comrades

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  8. MyCatBubbles

MyCatBubbles Massivecrafts Schizo

we'll just say its qadir void magic clockwork machines

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1