HoshiWomp

animal doctor number 211
Reaction score
Roleplay Guilds
Etc
Thing.png
Skin sign.jpg
Thing.png
Hi. This is a skinning shop. See if you can feed my hunger for Regalian properties. Thanks.

[Skinning Rates]
- Full skins, 18r
- Premade skins, 18r
- Reshades, 10r
- Small additions 3-12r

[Special Magic Deals]
- Basic Bundle, buy two get one half off
- The Basic one but cooler, buy three get one free.
- Probably an Accounting Mistake, buy four skins and get a skin for free and a pre-made skin

[Buying Format]
IGN: I feel like you can handle this part
Discord: This just makes things easier, you feel?
What you want: I.E. a skin, a bundle, etc.
References: If you give picture refs please put in a spoiler
A theme song: Your character's or your's. Music is rad.
Bribe: This will get me to do your's more quicklier

[Pre-Made Skins]
More coming soon!

[Others Not for Sale]
LAST DITCH FLOWER EFFORT.png BLUE BIG.png

Thing.png
Thank you skin sign.jpg
Thing.png

Last edited:
Warning- I will not accept all requests given to me. I am sorry.

[Commission List]
- Open
- Open

I'd like to buy the Premade Chi!
You have my discord, I'll just bug you on there

Last edited:
IGN: GryffindorGirl13
Discord: gryffindorgorl#7753
What you want: Full Skin
References:
9353a5e15be55346544c67b0c0aea472.jpg

(The outfit is going to be based off the girl on the right) I'd prefer if she didn't have the half-skirt hanging off the back of the belt.(if you could add some gold armband that would be great<3)If you could make the corset white that would be great.
My characters hair is a very light blonde color. Her hair is down to her shoulders, with some light wave at the end.
Her eyes are an ice-coffee brown, almost appearing gold.
She is also an altalar, so she would have very pointy ears,- Decorated with golden ear cuffs and piercings.
ty for coming to my ted talk.
A theme song:
whew

Last edited:
IGN: GryffindorGirl13
Discord: gryffindorgorl#7753
What you want: Full Skin
References:
9353a5e15be55346544c67b0c0aea472.jpg

(The outfit is going to be based off the girl on the right) I'd prefer if she didn't have the half-skirt hanging off the back of the belt.(if you could add some gold armband that would be great<3)If you could make the corset a deep purple that would be great.
My characters hair is a very light blonde color. Her hair is down to her shoulders, with some light wave at the end.
Her eyes are an ice-coffee brown, almost appearing gold.
She is also an altalar, so she would have very pointy ears,- Decorated with golden ear cuffs and piercings.
ty for coming to my ted talk.
A theme song:
whew
Hey there! I've been super busy lately but I'd love to take up your request. I'll let you know on discord when I'm ready to begin!

Hey there! I've been super busy lately but I'd love to take up your request. I'll let you know on discord when I'm ready to begin!
If I may change one thing in my request-- Could the boots be brown instead of black, aswell as the armbands shown in the picture? And if you could add a baby blue sash wrapped around her waist, complimented with a gold belt, that would be great.-- Sorry this just popped into my head lmao.

Hey there, if it's alright, could you PM me with some of your premade skins? I'd love to look through (seeing as your images broke)

IGN: Ashabria
Discord: Ashabria#2286
What you want: Probably an accounting mistake.
References:
I'd like these in shades of dark blue/blue, black and creme. Except for the third one; that one I'd like kept the same. Please. ~
kFvt49k.png

RYjYSyk.jpg

JbOmZk5.jpg
< ---- On this one, can you cover her torso at least partially? This is going to be used as a more private skin, more for training.
IqFkyl7.png
m4bOK15.jpg

I'd like her hair exactly like this, except for the third skin. That one, I'd like it back in a ponytail since it will be an 'athletic skin.' Shaved hair is hard, I know. If you can't get it, that's fine. It's this exact color too, so no differences there.
She's tan, but not too tan. Somewhere in between will be just fine.
A theme song:
Bribe: It's a lot to do, so I will give you 110 regals for all this hard work. ~

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I'm sorry Hoshi. I'm going to have to cancel my order. If you've done any work, I'll pay for it, but I no longer need the skins.

I'm sorry. Dx

Please don't kill me. :(

I'm sorry Hoshi. I'm going to have to cancel my order. If you've done any work, I'll pay for it, but I no longer need the skins.

I'm sorry. Dx

Please don't kill me. :(

OHP SORRY! Yeah I've been a bit busy and have been struggling to complete skins. Don't worry! I'm glad you found another place.

I will be closing this shop until further notice! Thank you all who commissioned privately and on this forum but you all took me by surprise by requesting skins so quickly at the same time. PM me another time if you'd like a skin ♥️