◎ The Synvëlle Clinic Of Altalaan ◎

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by PuffyPigeon, Oct 14, 2021.

1. PuffyPigeon

PuffyPigeon The puffiest damn pigeon of them all.. Supremium

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Synvëlle Clinic of Altalaan
    Graciously Sponsored by House Minarith

Based in the center of the Altalaan district (altalaan19), it should be no surprise, then, that our practice in medicine extends to harnessing the power of the Essences around us alongside alchemy and mundane technique. A celebration of that which has been with us forever and is here to stay; the magnificent arcane arts in all their forms. The Synvëlle Clinic sits in plain sight, not far from the very entrance of the district. Here, visitors are offered the following services:

• Healing: Recovery through arcane technique, often within the span of moments.
    • Medicine: Recovery through the mundane, including sickness, where sometimes healers alone cannot reach.
    • Alchemy: Either sale of useful potions or another form of mundane medicine itself.
    • Volacorum: For the removal of Essence-born mutations in order to preserve health.
    • Biotics: The replacement of removed body parts through the use of technology.
    • Exorcism: The expulsion of unwanted forces working on the mind, body, or Soul.
    • Curing: The expulsion of either Sanguinism or Cahalism. The Regalian Violet Guard may be summoned.
    Hierarchy
    • Director | @PuffyPigeon | Dr. Cyrillian Aredeth bel Tanaar-Ivaëlle | The head of the clinic.
    • Liaison | Currently Vacant (0/2) | Second-in-command, highly trusted members.
    • Employees: There can be any amount of these and we are always hiring.
    • Defenders: May be in any amount. Defenders are expected to protect the clinic, patients, and employees. They may be asked to subdue potentially violent patients such as the possessed for exorcism.
    • Acolytes: May be any amount. These are apprentices of the clinic who have either accepted the Director as their Mage Master or any other employee willing to teach in order to perfect their Sorcery.
    • Apprentice: May be in any amount. These are similar to employees, only they seek to shadow others or a specific teacher in order to learn mundane medicine.
    • Volunteer: Anyone who wishes to lend any of their proficiencies here without pay. However, in exchange, they're also not expected to be consistent. ((This doesn't require application. Just hop in the discord and take the role.))
    Rules and Expectations
    1. Eronidas and certain Kathar variants cannot expect to be hired but can be serviced. The Oscithar and Solstithar tribes are exempt from this rule.
    2. Aggression shown to employees or patients is cause for being removed. Offensive Magic and Sorcery can be quite the deterrent if need be.
    3. In the interest of the safety of employees and patients alike, Sanguine and Cahal are never welcome and guards will be called for. No Rokhaal either.
    4. Undead are allowed in, Morvali are not. Has something semi-transparent and ghostly floated in? Ask which they are.
    5. The clinic is not concerned with planar loyalty. For instance, if you are a Ciellonian Estellian averse to Voidal powers, that is something to consider before coming in for Healing or potential hiring.
    6. Volacorum practitioners are barred from applying mutations and can only remove them upon request.
    7. Respectful questioning and deliberation about the Altalar Pantheon is acceptable, outright insulting and disrespect of it and the people who follow it is not, but is cause for removal.
    [​IMG]

[OOC]
    You don't need to work here to come hang out! This clinic is here to serve as not only that, but also a roleplay hotspot anyone is welcome to come loiter in or around. Let's stir some roleplay in the district! Better yet, play an Altalar! We win. We win a lot.

Discord:
    https://discord.gg/4qY3nPxXPc

Thread Application Template:
    IC hiring is preferred, though through the thread this can be arranged.
    • IGN:
    • Discord:
    • Approved Character App:
    • Relevant Proficiencies:
    • Preferred Position: (Apprentices and Acolytes can expect a lot of interaction beneath Cyrillian! It’s preferred that this character is your main.)
    • IC Letter to the Director: (This should include when you are available for an IC interview.)

• Winner Winner x 9
    #1 PuffyPigeon, Oct 14, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
  2. PuffyPigeon

THE CLINIC IS NOW OPEN AND HIRING!

#2 PuffyPigeon, Oct 14, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  3. _PainOcean

_PainOcean

• IGN: _painocean
    • Discord: Painocean#002
    • Approved Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/azrael-the-healer-sorcerer.95874/
    • Relevant Proficiencies: 10 Medical Training, 5 Gardening (Maybe not that relevant, but who knows, maybe a plant will need healed)
    • Preferred Position: Employee/Volunteer

IC Letter to the Director

To Dr Cyrillian

Hello, My names Azrael, I'm somewhat of a wandering healer, And I'm very intrigued by your clinic, I strongly believe in helping people, and healing them. And I'd love to help assist in your clinic with doing just that. I'm quite experienced in healing as well, i've had to heal wounds from others, and from myself in hard to reach places, I managed to bandage up a back wound on myself once even, Although it was quite difficult. I'd be willing to meet you almost any time after you recieve this letter. Should it not be intercepted and torn apart by vampires or something. I'm eager to meet up with you and discuss how i can help the people of regalia by helping your Clinic.

From Azrael Vel Yates

4. PuffyPigeon

Approved as a Volunteer.

New Volunteer role defined and added to the roster.

Any future players enlisting to be volunteers no longer need to make an application!