○ Spunsugar's Interiors ○

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by SpunSugar, Aug 11, 2018.

1. SpunSugar

SpunSugar Audacity Vendor

[​IMG]

SpunSugar’s Interiors

[​IMG]

Announcing a limited time opening for my interiors shop!
    This partial opening will only be accepting a total of four builds!

Rules: I will be doing one interior a week for the next four weeks. These can be stores, homes, noble estates, charter buildings. Prior to any work being started I will need a full description of theme, room requirements, and anything you absolutely detest/don’t want. I will be working on a sliding scale for those who have limited budgets!

Option 1 - The Pauper Package - 100 regals

This is for those who have a small space (1-2 smallish floors) that don’t wish for noble decor or decorative heads. Affordable, but can still be stylish, and perfect for casual old town properties or dockside hideaways. (Note, the price will increase by 30 regals per deco head requested.)

Option 2 - The Merchant Package - 200 regals

2-3 floor properties that wish for 1-2 deco heads to definitely be included in the design. Architectural changes will be minimal, but it will be close to many of the main street properties currently seen in Regalia. (Note, the price will increase by 30 regals per deco head requested.)

Option 3 - The Imperial Package - 400 regals +

This is meant for a multi-room large estate, city estate, or larger Regalian property that will require many deco heads and more than five rooms. This package is high customizable. It comes with a minimum of five deco heads.

The rules! There will be up to ten entries of any package type taken per week. Every Sunday, I’ll roll randomly from all those accepted into slots. The roll will take place at spawn at 3pm EST and the thread will be updated accordingly. If you didn’t win the lottery the first week, you can enter again.

However, if you’ve won the lottery previously, you cannot enter again for a different property. There will be ten slots per week open! First come, first serve, and ‘reserved’ posts will not be honored.

Examples of interior work are below the spoiler cut. Properties still bearing my work include:

Regalian Main Street - Crown City Sawbones, Fier et Calme Tea Haus, The Sorenvik Trade House, Imperial Aussehen, Main Street 9, Main Street 17.

The Library of the Common Saints, Peirgarten City Estate, Black City Estate, Budenwel Party Location, Meerberg Docks, Meerberg Ballroom, Ithanian District Keep, New Ithanian District Charter Building, Garden District Viridian’s Chapter House.

Country Estates - Howlester (partial), Duveirre, Belmont (partial), Milais, Kronau, Tilburgh, Nil-Festung, Allistus, and Dessau.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Week One Lottery Entries:

Winner:
    Please tag me with each entry! Thank you!

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Powerful Powerful x 3
    #1 SpunSugar, Aug 11, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  2. Miss_Confined

Miss_Confined ❤ Confy ❤ - Mrs. Massivecraft

110% Recommend this, she also decorated the Almshouse which is off of the Main Road. It's STUNNING.

3. Sebbysc

Sebbysc Tomato Boy

Merchant package >:D
    Idk if it'll need to be an Imperial Package since it's two combined Industrial Road houses, but that's up for you to decide.
    @SpunSugar

4. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

@SpunSugar The Merchant Package - 200 regals

Basically making an aesthetic Kehlen business for tailoring, so clothing heads and leutzman fashion in the shop. Reynaudcafe1 is the region, feel free to gut things as you wish if this is a winning slot.

5. SpunSugar

6. SpunSugar

Accepted for week 2!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1