Preserved Sheet «─» Florencia Ortega The Cordial «─»

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.

ArtisticPlanet

Sigrid Sterke-enn
Reaction score
5eFN5DebYWPTdqIzQfJpRSCMAku2DLwZhmOOwOYGJ6HKBIZZsM2US5_zt6KgYi4eOKBvz-7kQvFD78PEGeGl5Oh5C-53iyZZbiCWKtJzotwW1bhl3mfhfPExNSJQs6DZ6V_Q0dpl

✣═════════════════════════════════✥═════════════════════════════════✣
WVA9NRnLOTKSV-tHD45Rp3w7pkZeu5FQ9iTooyIIwW8PIWVf-Ciw47dAbiqDuLBJradRtIEt9E6Ge4D95zeuXIqzH7VxgaXhXRQO4tIdEKuGCi-p2GAfInjGpQY793CmmoaZ22lu

⫷⫸ ⫷⫸ ⫷⫸
┈┈┈┈ Nobility, without virtue, is a fine setting without a gem. ┈┈┈┈
i1TbakzZ5KvC4D5N44cvl6T5E_PDLEncrrApxZVELJItBOcQlrPxAeZ44yn4DvOfY4-DxXDh45M2aVR0fXL56cnS7PJhR7Dp_5_FLEcHws8rk2ZCL7HhjXqZC9Yv0FIenDqVwDZL

⤷ Full Name: Florencia Mendoza Castillo Montoya De La Rosa Aiza Iglesias Ortega
⤷ Nicknames: N/A
⤷ Alaises: N/A
⤷ Age: 30
⤷ Birthday: December 10th, 278 A.C.
⤷ Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius.
⤷ Gender: Female.
⤷ Race: Alior.
⤷ Culture: Daendroque.
⤷ Lineage: Lexxon.
⤷ Sexuality: Bi-Curious.
⤷ Status: Unknown.
⤷ Preferred Weapon: Rapier.
2aKGTaGgn_lscr6h1Ux9482nD2te8ULavWOrbB8ujL2VraaBc-Gqax0XIyvNras495iYn1fgFKvtWYUSr9FrMy675Rt6mgFfMUFznPgjCj_KaaeNoprwGfVCOHyF8jCjVnAUHkgs
T92PvoIqM3Sg5JiUOMRkQhEk3MJigMqcM7NzW21JLaEOLGycjhOM4WouByKG1emwDZC7P_pOOztEl99ePCBvffuHTzbB9WIBU7m3oTbkh97CwAXg1GhC0_UhmpQh_HebLo61pzQM

┈┈┈┈ What the caterpillar calls the end of the world the master calls a butterfly.┈┈┈┈
fk3shC3moNYH_8ZM6y7kw094F3qj5k-mQka8ApPoLj8SyJrcOACpKOf3UmmpNAu3ZdI73FdyzSxwt7aXyMIacjCSVSdOaqYIdk0G6L0YA8frAh68Nda_MKvo_RQCddLWH9TxWp3i

⤷ Proficiency Points: 35
⤷ Combat: 20 Points Spent.
⤷ +15 Rapier Combat.
⤷ +5 Fist Combat.
⤷ Knowledge: 3 Points Spent.
⤷ +3 Linguistic Knowledge
⤷ Talents: 0 Points Spent.
⤷ +10 General Command (+10 Talent Points)
⤷ Art: 2 Points Spent.
⤷ +5 Literary Arts
⤷ +5 Dancing Arts
⤷ +2 Needlework Arts (+2 Points)
⤷ Body: 5 Points Spent.
⤷ +5 Bodycare Training (+5 Points)
⤷ Sciences: 0 Points Spent.
⤷ +5 Finecraft Sciences (+5 Free Points)
⤷ Body Shape: Athletic.
⤷ Physical Stats: 15 + 5 + 7 = 28 Capped at 30
⤷ Ailor Lineage: Lexxon.
⤷ Keen Insight.
⤷ Shrewd Diplomats.
⤷ Subtle Suggestion.
⤷ Languages: 3
⤷ Daen | 10/10 (Childhood, Fathers Side)
⤷ Ithanian| 7/10 (Childhood, Mothers Side)
⤷ Common | 7/10 (Learned From her upbringing)

2aKGTaGgn_lscr6h1Ux9482nD2te8ULavWOrbB8ujL2VraaBc-Gqax0XIyvNras495iYn1fgFKvtWYUSr9FrMy675Rt6mgFfMUFznPgjCj_KaaeNoprwGfVCOHyF8jCjVnAUHkgs

dtid-cPbSOQ_vqA_QjkNSOsn954rGA4PKez2_9HXyQWPPIhueLZSYHSNnU4EdJ_bBAGNBmOjBMWjIkXEQ217e0cey2xQUZ-quPXyEuwcuPg8h_sHzEFxacYoyP_ajkFk_RkrtMj3

┈┈┈┈ Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without. ┈┈┈┈
qhwPfN7vPJK6cRNFN3nRlCTiMemzBmt7q2sg9iIC2kve5upzSM7HPXh8SWVMGtc2Jc-unv40mxskiA0nHlWK9gi7KIJH7tT2LI5fTF_pW7xBTa4T4D2NyNqRtU4ykehinZMJrhR3

⤷ Eye Color: Hazel Green
⤷ Hair Color: Coffee Brown.
⤷ Hair Style: Held Back and Curly.
⤷ Skin Color: Limestone..
⤷ Clothing: Put together high waisted pants with silk shirts to formal jackets.
⤷ Height: 5'8"

24l-h_ux0S6euVagoRbZHb_zu_9hNwyvvDBlJ8AcMHpywa2m9cDEWtUqqW6xNCi9pI2d4d35PX0A4Sl9vbEEMY5FSjJmGxvKodo1iDe12JHAR_jRNegcu-70gn1uNeIXv--h38Jt

┈┈┈┈ What we call human nature in actuality is human habit. ┈┈┈┈
04OuQfhBK2byV2FKWyVnoPjtt6HfZsjeGJogAybbHNkwcXMXLREUtGFEf5FRjLxD-t0QeLfw54FW560M7MfpLDvrt4-vcwbSTF8YqAtN_5ZNRv7n7JdbRe7lge9f3HKS8dU_2p5t

⤷ Option Two:
⤷ Alignment: Lawful Good.
⤷ Personality Type: The Protagonist.
⤷ Religion: Unionism.
⤷ 2/10.

oTUaBIu3R5PNvp02PXyyC_M6Bfz5HfUincuuILrIeoKwIFoaGpIBhO3EnCVazbD79Jy-8y0PY6x7lBFP4q8LJjnSh9JqBxgqnDdVtpVTe-dO2_HC1_8nDoYAt1gC-E99Lw-21wd1

┈┈┈┈ Butterflies are nature's angels. ┈┈┈┈
wfHndGjQXGdeqAzHZhqa39ShAA3xzTV9iEtFwaBoYGzSoaUsjgyn00e83Ge8FPTuzBvZWvhTwPohF7dKEMyjE1qR6kISTblvzI23aOb8oOnbnp5UzoPgipYXdT1It96W1LB_XC5z

⤷ Childhood: 0-10 years old.
⤷Was born in El Puerto Azul as a Bastard to a reasonably wealthy, Diego Ortega. Her mother's name is unknown, being raised by Diego's wife Madeline Ortega, a sweet Ithanian woman who took the child in as they had not had very much luck when trying to conceive.
⤷After a few years the family gave birth to twin little boys, Florencia being only seven at the time took on the role as the older sibling rather quickly as only two years later, Madeline gave birth to a little girl.
⤷Her home was always filled with warmness and large family gatherings, looking after her younger siblings almost always and keeping them out of trouble from the strict law her father had on the household, though she found the rules rather comforting.

⤷ Teenage: 14-20 years old.
⤷ When she turned fourteen the young girl wanted to train towards a greater skill, her father had trained her some though she thought she needed to gain more skill, begging her father to go to the school of Maripoza he eventually gave in as he internally thought he had three and another on the way that could take up a different legacy within the Family.
⤷ Soon after Florencia went to school her mother gave birth to yet another set of twins.. Making her family rather large.
⤷ Young Adult: 20-30 years old.
⤷During her time there she met many she grew to call her friends, learning quickly pain would be rather definite unless she knew how to avoid the hits, gaining a speedy combat style that was required within the school. When she returned home after 5 years, Her siblings greeted her with warm arms, the younger two being rather wary of the now young adult.
⤷ Helping her family with all she could she eventually decided she would move to regalia in hopes of making a greater name for herself so she may make her father proud.
⤷ Now in Regalia she hopes to join the city protection and bring her family name honor.

Last edited:
Hello ArtisticPlanet, here is my review for your character:

Body Shape:
According to my calculation, you have 45 body stat.

Life Story:
Since according to the rules you only inherit the parent's language, I'll assume the mother was an Ithanian as well.

Approved.

Hello ArtisticPlanet, here is my review for your character:

Body Shape:
According to my calculation, you have 45 body stat.

Life Story:
Since according to the rules you only inherit the parent's language, I'll assume the mother was an Ithanian as well.

Approved.
I had made it so the ithanian mother raised her but she's a pure daen. — I'll edit what you said though ♥️

⤷ Combat: 20 Points Spent. ⤷ +15 Thin Blades
⤷ +5 Unarmed⤷ Knowledge: 3 Points Spent. ⤷ +3 Linguistic Knowledge⤷ Art: 0 Points Spent. ⤷ +5 Literary Arts
⤷ +5 Dancing Arts⤷ Body: 5 Points Spent. ⤷ +5 Athletics Training
⤷ +5 Bodycare Training⤷ Sciences: 0 Points Spent. ⤷ +5 Finecraft Sciences
Check points, I keep getting this as being over the limit.

⤷ Combat: 20 Points Spent. ⤷ +15 Rapier Combat.
⤷ +5 Fist Combat.⤷ Knowledge: 3 Points Spent. ⤷ +3 Linguistic Knowledge
⤷ Talents: 0 Points Spent.
⤷ +10 General Command

⤷ Art: 2 Points Spent. ⤷ +5 Literary Arts
⤷ +5 Dancing Arts
⤷ +2 Needlework Arts⤷ Body: 5 Points Spent. ⤷ +7 Bodycare Training⤷ Sciences: 0 Points Spent. ⤷ +5 Finecraft Sciences
Clarify point spread in more simple means
+10 General (+5 Prof, +5 Talent) Just being an example. It's difficult to tell which is which.

I am taking over this review: Approved.