Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at MassiveCraft Forums.

1. Hautee rated Murghom's post Winner in the thread Played Character Óscar Castell.

Name: Oscar de la Mora Castell Age: 30 Occult: Mundane (Practically, Is Void Arkenborn) Half - Ailor | Daen & Fin'ullen Corruption...

Jun 1, 2024 at 3:27 AM
  2. Murghom replied to the thread Played Character Óscar Castell.

[SPOILER]

Jun 1, 2024 at 12:19 AM
  3. Wumpatron rated Acosmism's post Immersive in the thread Played Character Mirabella Wymarc.

Updated stuff to account for changes made in lore and systems

May 31, 2024 at 10:12 PM
  4. FutureTeller rated Local_Schnom's post Powerful in the thread Played Character The Padrino, Dante Benedicto Salvatore.

[IMG]

May 31, 2024 at 10:01 PM
  5. _Pebs rated Acosmism's post Winner in the thread Art Auction Corset Supremacy.

Hello, I've gotten back into skinning after taking a break from all things Internet for like a year, and here are some outfits I made...

May 31, 2024 at 9:34 PM
  6. Acosmism replied to the thread Art Auction Corset Supremacy.

Check disc!

May 31, 2024 at 8:12 PM
  7. _Pebs replied to the thread Art Auction Corset Supremacy.

Name: _Pebs (itspebs on Discord) Skin: #1 Bid: Buyout ($30)

May 31, 2024 at 8:03 PM
  8. KitchenRefugee rated Acosmism's post Winner in the thread Art Auction Corset Supremacy.

Hello, I've gotten back into skinning after taking a break from all things Internet for like a year, and here are some outfits I made...

May 31, 2024 at 7:48 PM
  9. MantaRey rated Acosmism's post Winner in the thread Art Auction Corset Supremacy.

May 31, 2024 at 7:38 PM
  10. Acosmism posted a new thread.

Art Auction Corset Supremacy

Forum: Massive Auction House

May 31, 2024 at 7:34 PM
  11. KrakenLord01 replied to the thread Compassion Is Freer Than Thee..

(That was overturned when the rules were completely rewritten in May of 2020; what is shown in the official rules post is what currently...

May 31, 2024 at 1:45 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice