Keldo Artimis

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Keldo127, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Keldo127

Keldo127 Hello I'm a kiwi bird :D

• Full Name: Keldo Artimis
    • Race: Qadir
    • Eye Color: Sandstone
    Core Concept:

Keldo is a Qadir male from Farah'deen who had a nasty childhood. Keldo is an eccentric yet troubled inventor, who often uses technology for minute tasks and constantly focuses on its use. Keldo's religion is Esrah Alwattah.

Proficiency Info
    Strength: 1
    Fisticuffs Pack

Constitution: 3
    Protectorate Pack
    Ironheart Pack
    Metallurgy Pack

Wisdom: 5
    Medical Pack
    Communicator Pack
    Automation Pack
    Mech-Suit Pack
    MechWalker Pack (Made possible with Qadir Racial.)

Dexterity: 3
    Sleight Of Hand Pack
    Parkour Pack
    Reflex Pack

Charisma: 2
    Stupid Luck Pack
    Pet Husbandry Pack

Magic: 0

Abilities:

Protectorate Pack | Interception (Strength) - Block an attack for someone within 5 blocks, and take the damage/effect for himself.
    Ironheart Pack (Strength) - +1 health from the given 5 HP.
    Medical Pack | Healing Hands (Artificer) - Link power, heals all wounds/stamina in 10 minutes. If interrupted, 5 min. Cooldown. Healed people in combat cannot fight for 2 hours.
    Communicator Pack | (Artificer) Redstone Radio - Allows the ability to communicate with others through a radio
    Automation Pack + | (Artificer) Allows user to make an automation, but in this case two because of a racial. But cannot play the second automaton.
    Mech-Suit Pack | (Artificer) Mech Suit - +1 CON +1 Strength, basically Iron Man
    • MechWalker Pack | (Technician) (Made possible with Qadir Racial.) Keldo gets a suit that has a gun and sword with 5 HP, 5 CON, 5 STR and has the abilities:

• Knockback Sweep | Knocks back 5 blocks, and bonus root if there's a wall.

• Shield Matrix | A shield that can be produced on someone other than himself.

• Sonic Boom | Single target link break.

• Rapid Blast | Allows a shot of a normal attack. Also replaced by any ranged attack the player has as a point buy ranged ability. That being Critical Hit.

Slight of Hand Pack (Dexterity) - Cheat at any card game imaginable. Only stopped by others with the same ability.
    Parkour Pack: Jump2 movements count IC.
    Sniper Pack: Critical Hit, For 10 minutes, charge up a 3 damage attack. If disrupted, ability is on 10 minute cooldown.
    Stupid Luck Pack: Roll again and comedic effect.
    Pet Husbandry Pack: Pet that can retrieve items not in combat.

Technician / Artificer Specials:
    5 Packs = 10 Patents.

Mindslave Patent: Control a single person with OOC Consent. Can be destroyed.
    Hacking Patent: Able to hack any technological invention, yet can only be stopped by others of the same ability.
    Mechpet Patent: Be able to make a pet from the Husbandry Pet Pack into a fully inorganic metallic pet.
    Lifegiver Patent: Able to make a machine that can keep someone with a life threatening condition from dying.
    Momentum Patent: Able to make small movement mechanics for others or self.
    Appliance Patent: Be able to make household appliances' or machines. Like air conditioning or refrigerators.
    Addiotic Patent: User can install non-existent prosthetic limbs for aesthetical purposes.
    Biotic Patent: User can make prosthetics for self or others.
    Servo-golem Patent: Able to make small robots to do simple household chores. Or run a business.
    Hair-chem Patent: Hair dye. Hair lengthener. Baldness curer. Basically hair modifier.

Languages
    • Common
    • Faraddi
    Visual Information
    • Hair Color: black, now dyed orange - blond
    • Hair Style: Fluffy, and wavy.
    • Skin Color: black - brown
    • Clothing: A cloak, as well as gentleman-like clothing underneath.
    • Height: 5’4
    Mutations: None

Life Story (This can work enough for the lifestory! You can put the fuller one in a spoiler again, as well as all the arc related things.):
    • Keldo was born in Farah’deen. He had no parents at the time.
    • Keldo was fighting to survive by being a mercenary, learning self-taught metallurgy and marksmanship, losing his eye and arm in a scrap.

• Keldo refined his skills in metallurgy and continued mercenary work, though relied on it less and less as causation of proof of his arm and eye.
    • Keldo came to Regalia to find a new start for himself.

• Keldo has found a living relative and lived in Farah’deen for two years. Learning the secrets of trade and his everyday use of technology. As well as making a small fortune for himself from his trades and inventing.
    ---------------------------------------( Everything below is just extra information )-------------------------

- Visual Information -

• Hair Color: black, now dyed orange - blond

• Hair Style: Fluffy, and wavy.

• Skin Color: black - brown

• Clothing: A cloak, as well as gentleman-like clothing underneath.

• Height: 5’4
    Keldo's Face: His face is rather charming and handsome, being in his early 20s. He is missing an eye, (Lost in the battle with the mage) being covered up by a clockwork monocle. His hair used to be fully black, though dyed blond - orange after as he stated, "not suitable for my style."

Keldo's Body: Keldo has smooth skin all over except his hands, which are rough and ridged. Being toughened up after all of the fights he had been through. Keldo is about average height with an extremely Muscular physique. After all of his bounty hunting, he is in good shape. Along with two large stitch marks on his left arm.

Keldo's Clothing: It is quite light and fashionable, having a robin hood-like vibe to his clothing. He has a ton of pockets full of an assortment of items like knives, knives, and more knives. With his cloak is a brownish-red hue with a couple of rips and tears. It feels very coarse and quite rough to the touch.

Keldo's Voice: He has this thing with him where he can go from a quite fluent accent with a light tone of voice. Was able to talk in a high voice, not as high as a woman due to his talent in the theater. All the way to be able to talk in a deep voice.

Keldo's Right Arm: The arm that had been made over time. Having revered motor controls. Yet still being able to function as a normal hand to an extent. The iron cast is used as a cover for the arm. Forever reminding him of that traumatic experience.
    - Life Story / General Information -

Keldo Artimis had a rough childhood growing up, being born into this world without knowing his hometown or parents. Living in the rough sands of Farah'deen. He was much bullied as a kid, with destitute living environments. As he grew up he learned how to survive, picking up a crossbow as a weapon. As well as having many fistfights as a kid. Since being poor he learned how to manipulate and steal, even go as far as to sometimes kill a person. Keldo had no parents. No friends. Only focusing on his survival.

As a teen Keldo had a lot of trouble learning how to speak since not knowing his parents and talking a lot while speaking. Learning how to make money by bounty hunting. Taking many bounties yet being cheated out of many deals. Still having an animalistic nature, picking up a few words to learn how to survive. He was basically a slave, not being promised the money he has been told in deals. Keldo had his arm scarred badly with many deep wounds. As well as his eye mutilated while he was being broken out of a deal by a mage. Only surviving by sticking an arrow through his neck. As Keldo scrounge around with clockwork to try and remake his arm the best he can. Learning how to read being self-taught has forced him through the pain to fix his arm. Becoming quite the sniper with the crossbow, modifying a few arrows to fit his needs. Still refusing magic as a fix, due to what the mage has done to him...

Keldo in his adult years added engravings to his arm. Along with building himself a monocle, made with the fine crafting skills he had acquired from his many years in metallurgy. Learning how to weld metals together. Now able to talk more, ridding himself of his animalistic ways for a more humane way of thinking. Taking on acting as a hobby to mask his animalistic nature. As well as perception and stealth training. Still bounty hunting but less due to realizing the many dangers. Now having a better life than previously when he was a teen. The pain and traumatizing nature of losing his arm still affects him to this day. Though dealing with it better.

Two years later. Keldo is back in Regalia after a long trip to his home in Farah’deen. To learn about his culture and where he was from. Re learning all of his Qadir-ic nature. For his many trade deals and inventions he has made in his travels, he has made quite the living, as if nearly on the lines of a noble. He is still upper class, just upper upper class. The key to his success is a combination of this intuitive mind inventing numerous inventions, but also tax evasion. Miraculously avoiding getting caught for all this time.

- Cratos & Vampire Arc -

Had recently become quite successful as an individual. Though, success comes with its many costs. As many eyes of Covens were on him. During the tail end of the Blood Moon, he had been turned without realizing by a Cratos. The Tech Prince Rhys, leader of The Collective. He only realized when he visited The Collective to hunt down the man who turned him, where his ideas changed.. As he went back to his family of the Pale Orchid. They had realized Keldo had become somewhat strange. As they planned for his curing. After Keldo had realized this he ran into the forests of Regalia. Disappearing amongst the foliage. Then returning back to The Collective. For an attempt to kill the Tech Prince... He failed. Terribly. Being struck down by a defender of the Teched Prince. Earning a major concussion along with a terrifying fracture. As he floated down the sewers once more.. Agony jolting through his body. As he was sent out of the sewers on the outskirts of Crookback. Crawling as far as possible in great pain. Many infections through all of his open wounds. Laying by a tree to die. Thinking as life fleeted him. "Is... This is how I die, so be it." Keldo remarked crying. As he.. Was out once more.

- Memories Arc -

~ Act 1 ~

He was laying there for quite a while. Sitting there under the tree with a pool of blood below him. As he was found by Stray and another. Being spruced up once again, waking up to the sight of them once more.. He attempted to run, though failed miserably. Being sent back to be cured once more. Though... Something. Was off about him this time. He.. Wasn't his usual self. Almost.. Like a child who had no memories. It was probably from the strike to the head from before, affecting him still. As he had many people still looking for him still but when they found him, they found a shell of a man. Someone who had no recollection of their previous self. Yet, they have not given up on him. With everyone trying to help the poor boy. The emotionless doll known as Keldo. Got a second chance.

~ Act 2 ~

Keldo was... Going through his usual routine at this point, trying to figure out who he was. His thoughts were.. Slow. He was still that shell of himself. Though.. His body on the other hand. Had remembered. He was trying to figure out himself when the rain started. Some bone chilling lullabies were going around, echoing in his mind. His body had gone into a defencive frenzy, acting on its own accord. Though.. Keldo's mind had no clue what was doing, and before you know it he was put to sleep by a spell. Waking up. He seemed to have.. An awakening of sorts. His once weak and frail body seemed to have been activated. With Keldo realizing he had way more strength than before, becoming more confident in his speech as well, as a piece of him has been restored. Yet, emotionally, Keldo had not figured out his foregone emotions. Still a porcelain doll. Face of no emotions, still looking as if were a lifeless mannequin.

#1 Keldo127, Jan 22, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2023
  2. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

I will be taking this app for Aspirant Review!

3. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

• The 5 extra points and the 5 points from birth are the same thing, meaning you only get an extra 5 points and not an extra 10. Readjust your total points and your currently invested Proficiencies accordingly.
    • You are able to choose from a list of available Racial Boosts where if you invest 5 Proficiency Points into that skill, you automatically get another 5 points in that skill. https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Proficiency
    • You can also add the language of the race/culture you come from, assuming they weren't raised in a purely Common-speaking household.
    • Clarify what Proficiencies are going into your Physical Stat calculation.
    • Qadir do not have Peach skin, Blue eyes or Orange-Blond hair. They are almost uniformly with dark brown skin, brown eyes and dark hair (unless they use hair dye or have Mutations that affect eye color). https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Qadir
    • Specify more on where the character is from.
    • Keep in mind that Clockwork can replace basic functions for limbs and is usable even with one eye, but replaced limbs would not be usable in combat and it does not restore function to the lost eye.
    Make changes in Green (or at least a noticeable color) and tag me when finished.

#3 KrakenLord01, Jan 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  4. Keldo127

Question for the clockwork part: So if you add clockwork to your character, as for the gauntlet you can add cores to make it have special uses like blue and white would make a shotgun type weapon. As well the gauntlet would not be able to be used as a like sort of metal prosthetic limb? Like if it gets punched it would technically fall off immediately? If so, is there any way to counter act the fact it has no combat capabilities. For the visor part, if Keldo were to wear it to cover his scar of his missing eye would that be fine in a sense? Also just a rather weird thought, so if my character is blind in one eye, and uses the combination of cores ( Yellow x white ) that allows him to see through the eyes of another person. (if the person is wearing a visor the same combination as well.) Would he technically get his vision back with one eye looking where he is and another looking through the other wearer's eye? If so, would the other wearer be blind due to Keldo's eye being blind? Curing his vision with a very messed up view of two people's perspectives? ( both people must be touching the cores in order for this to happen )

-Sorry if this message is rather bothersome
    -Keldo127

5. Keldo127

I have also finished my re-evaluation of my character.

-Keldo127

6. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

A gauntlet won't break immediately when punched with, but if the cores make forceful contact they will break/explode, and the clockwork does not work as a result. A gauntlet will not give any punching advancements. It will probably break after a punch or 2-3. A visor is see-through glass, so you can 'hide' a missing eye behind it. With the yellow-white visor, he would not get his vision back, as you need working eyes to see them through the visor. The other person would see the world from his perspective though, because it is from the point of the visor.

7. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Approved, just remember to list the Proficiencies going into Physical Stat. Also, welcome to Massive!

8. Keldo127

I have redone my previous changes for the proficiencies. Due to it being well over outdated.
    -Keldo127

9. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

• How is he able to go from Ripped to Strongman "due to Ailor similarities"? There are no listed Abilities here, either Racial or otherwise, that imply he can do this.
    Make changes in Green and tag me when finished.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Keldo127

Yo, I have changed it to where since Qadir is humanoid figures like Alior, they should be able to have the same body shape as Alior. If that makes any sense. Thank you for reviewing my character sheet! @KrakenLord01

11. Keldo127

Making a tad tweak noticing that there is something added that is not needed with the proficiency.

( I did my math wrong apparently Theater Art is 0.5 so I added that I wondered why there was an extra 5 there. Making my 23 Physical stat to 28 physical stat.

12. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Sorry for the delay, approved!

13. Keldo127

Due to the entire metallurgy being redone I now had to redo most of my skillpoints. As well as how finecraft is now nonexistent and only in metallurgy. I have finally redone all my points for a long needed makeover. Thank you for when you review this, and have a great day!

14. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

15. Keldo127

Going to be redoing my character sheet a bit. The backstory no longer matching Keldo's current stats. Along with changing weapon metallurgy for armor metallurgy. Also, when you review this make sure to have a great day :D

16. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

• Becoming skilled with a crossbow isn't really viable for someone with only one functioning arm, as they need both to use that sort of weapon.
    Make any changes in Green and tag me when finished.

17. Keldo127

Sorry if this is quite bad as a repost. Feeling quite under the weather. Still have a great day as usual. Thank you for reviewing this. @KrakenLord01

18. Keldo127

Yo, I've done the new proficiency changes along with storyline for Keldo. @KrakenLord01 Have an amazing day!! :DDD

19. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

20. Keldo127

I'm still not sure how I want to play Keldo, so I am re-arranging some of the points to see what best fits. Also, yes re-review :D @KrakenLord01

21. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

22. Keldo127

Yo! New Qadir updates mean a new char sheet update! (Mainly stuff for the update.) @KrakenLord01

23. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

24. Keldo127

@KrakenLord01 Yo, wondering if it is ok if I can add vampire stuff earlier. He is going to be turning into a Cratos vampire for the blood moon event for a vampire arc. So yeah, just adding he is going to be a Cratos vampire.

25. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

This is fine if there is a premeditated agreement for him to get infected, though I ask that you do not use Cratos abilities IG until the character is actually IC infected/turned. Make edits and tag me when finished.

• Like Like x 1
  26. Keldo127

I'm unsure on what edits need to be made as of now, though of course, I won't use the Cratos abilities IG as of now. So I'm just going to change all the green back into the black. Hope that is ok. And also changed Elemental 7 to 6 due to it being a miss type from before. @KrakenLord01

#26 Keldo127, Jun 25, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
  27. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

28. Keldo127

Keldo has been officially turned into a Cratos after being turned like, after three attempts! Though he doesn't like to hurt anyone, so quickly swapping from Elemental 1 to Light mend 3. @KrakenLord01

29. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

30. Keldo127

@KrakenLord01 Yo Yo Yo, getting a Sanguine Arc as well as overall Villan Arc for Keldo Artimis. If you were wondering about the mind change thing it was from Puppet Control 1 I think. And was agreed upon the change. As well as wondering if I can add void attachments in certain places instead of just generalizing it over a part of the body. Hope this gets to you, and have a great day :D

31. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Re-approved!

32. Keldo127

@KrakenLord01 Ok so uhh.. Basically, I gave up on the Sanguine Arc. But I still plan on doing it in the future, so I turned the sanguine stuff red. And the normal changes of Keldo in green back where they were.

33. Keldo127

I forgot to add to the fact that Keldo still hasn't been turned back. Though having to schedule something for it sadly, Keldo is transitioning between the before and now for skills.

34. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Understood, though you only need to tag and add those things for when he actually gets cured.

35. Keldo127

36. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

37. Keldo127

@KrakenLord01 Yo, I have added more onto Keldo's story along with trading a bit of Utility Ranged combat to Greatsword combat. Have a great day :DDD

38. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Re-approved! Also remember that you only need to tag for re-review regarding Proficiency changes if more than 10 points total have been switched/changed since your last review.

39. Keldo127

If anyone can review my sheet thank you. p-p

(also a bump comment)

40. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main

This is entirely unreadable with the coloring being far too bright and there is too much spacing. Equally so racial abilities do not belong on an application unless there is a choice indicated or some investment.

Please remove template information.

Personality sections no longer exist and are replaced with Core Concept.

Overhaul the application to follow the new template found here and tag me with an @Caelamus when you are finished.