Myrianimelithe Bel-rie Scora'nahune

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by mcmann, Apr 4, 2020.

1. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Full Name (Common): Myriani Syrune of Rustwood
    Full Name (Alt): Nim'hal-Myrianimelithe Hunyn'Arkena-Syrunelvris Bel-Rie Scora'nahune
    Race: Altalar - Solvaan
    Sexuality: Find out IC
    Preferred Weapon: Atraves & Magical Staff
    Eye Color: Steel Gray

[​IMG]

+15 Stave Combat Skill (from Core)
    +10 Drawing Art (from Hobby)
    +6 Exist Sorcery (from Core)
    +6 Roguery Skill (from Core)
    +4 Caster Ranged Combat (from Core)
    +3 Unarmed Combat Skill (from Core)
    +3 Linguistics (from Core)

Myriani's body type is Slim. Her body fat is Low. Her physical stat is 18.

[​IMG]
    Sorcery
    Spirit Familiar 1 - Red Furred Fox
    Element Brand 2
    Spell Shot (Caster Ranged)

Roguery
    Rogue Gift 4
    Rogue Gift 5

Altalar Racials
    Weapon Summon
    Arcane Ranged
    Area Detection

[​IMG]
    Modern Altalar (Native from Childhood - Fluent)
    Common (Free - Somewhat Fluent)
    Saan (Linguistics - Beginner)

[​IMG]

Myriani
    has a pair of mutations of Exist origin: the first being previously known as Exist Ocular, changing the Solvaan's eyes from a steel-gray to a minty green; the second mutation being previously known as Exist Carry, causing the runt to permanently smell of anything pleasant which she chooses once daily.
    She is a short (for an Altalar), runtish Solvaan with short, brown, unkempt hair and fair white skin devoid of any marks or blemishes; excluding a tattoo on her right bicept depicting an array of roots and flora; glowing a soft blue while around thriving flora.

Hair Color: Brown
    Hair Style: Unkempt
    Skin Color: White
    Clothing: This
    Height: 5’7”

[​IMG]

• Myriani Syrune was born in the rural Narseth Fennäs in Teled Methen as an orphan, cared for by her grandfather and older sister.
    • In her early-mid teenage years, she found herself resorting to methods of petty theft to steal the wasted, uneaten food from vacant shop stalls and houses with opened doors and/or windows; most commonly, she would get out with bread crusts and fruits like oranges and apples.
    • Eventually, due to the 'vanishing' of her beloved sister, Myriani ran away from home, buying her way to Regalia to begin the search for her missing sibling.
    • Upon arrival in Regalia, Myriani's path was adjusted to become more rigetous as she found herself adopted by the Rustwood clan (Aeawyn and Ingemar), and a proud Palest of Novellia Reinard av Fristadvlom (now Rangira Sorenvik).
    Myriani Syrune Acosta is an Altalar from Teled Methen (More specifically the rural Narseth Fennäs), born on 13 March 283 AC. The Acosta family was made up of a mixture of Teledden and Solvaan ancestry, which lead to the family lineage being an inconsistent mix of the two for many generations. Myriani is the youngest daughter out of a small household of four: Her primary caretaker being her older sister, Raeyna, a Teledden, a very distant older sister, Fairen, and the household’s provider being her grandfather, Conall, also a Teledden.
    Myriani’s family situation is less-than-typical. Her grandfather (who was supposed to be her primary caretaker and the head of the household) was commonly perceived as a useless drunk by herself and her sister; this opinion was always reinforced by some unfavorable action taken by the old man at one point or another. This eventually led to the sisters referring to him as ‘the grouchy old man’ (among other mild explicitives) instead of ‘grandfather.’ She never really knew either of her parents, which happened to be different from her sister’s. Though they share a mother, Myriani has a different father from her sister. Unfortunately, due to family drama, the mother had decided to leave the children in the care of her father, and leave home to pursue a fresh start and a new life. In turn, the father didn't want anything to do with either of them either, instead leaving the children with his own father, Conall Acosta. This meant that Myriani never got to meet either parent due to her very young age.

Little known to many, is the reason behind Myriani's height- especially for her age. Despite Conall being in plase as a pseudo-caretaker, he never really did anything for the girls. While Raeyna busted tail to make a name for the Acosta family through endeavors towards aristocracy in the region, Myriani was tasked with gathering groceries and other necessities for the household. Being a Solvaan in a region of Fin'ullen and Teledden both, Myriani wasn't quite looked on fondly 100% of the time, so it was difficult for her to get enough food for both herself and her family. This led to Myriani giving the majority of her food to Raeyna, and the remainder to Conall. Often, this led to Myriani being left with very little to nothing- so she'd often find herself scouting out vacant bakery stalls and stealing bread crusts. Due to a lack of sufficient sustenance, the Altalar will unfortunately never be of average height, though she still has time to grow in her coming years.

Though the drama was mostly unseen by Myriani, Raeyna and Conall never got along. Behind closed doors, this led to constant bickering and profanity being thrown at one another. After one of these heated debates, Conall had put his foot down, forcefully removing Raeyna from his property (at least that's what Myriani thinks), setting her free to be on her own, whether she liked it or not, rather suddenly. Myriani never got to witness these events, arriving home after fetching household groceries and other goods to find that her sister had not been home. She decided to wait for Raeyna’s return.

This entire process was long and drawn-out. Hours are like weeks, minutes are like days, and seconds are like hours to the girl as boredom overtook her state of worry over her sister, who had been missing for multiple days at this point. Her patience was running thin as she stared at the entrance to the family home, quietly awaiting even the slightest sign of return. Questions began to linger in Myriani’s head, ranging from ‘where has she gone?’ to ‘why would she abandon me?’ Commonly, she could be found hopelessly pacing the small stretch of hallway around the front door as she contemplated actions. After all, this was a life-or-death situation (by her standards. Boredom might as well be death); she must decide if it was time to leave as well to find her sister, or if it was a better option to stay. After another couple days of contemplation, her plan was forming.

The dangers were clear and valid; although searching for her sister could leave her alone for days, weeks, months, or even years, seeing the world around her could hardly be worse than dying of boredom. Her grandfather had never provided anything of value to her, other than a roof. That decides things; there’s nothing to lose by leaving nothing behind. The plan was acted out as simply as it was conceived: she would wait for her grandfather to be asleep. Once this happened, she would acquire some valuables from his bedside cabinet to later sell-off; living and transport fees are no laughing matter. If she is efficient enough with space, she could bring a small pouch with her which will carry a single meal, and maybe a later snack; necessities are necessities. However, how could she leave her poor grandfather empty-handed? For him, she left him a note, despite knowing he’ll likely celebrate the departure of his granddaughter. “Thanks for the parting gifts, you wretched old man.” She felt no need to leave a signature.

Her adventure had begun as soon as she stepped outside. Adrenaline kicked in, causing her to look around excitedly. After selling her acquired valuables from her grandfather and gaining some coin, she had decided her first destination to search would be abroad, but where? Now was no time to be indecisive, it’s time to take chances. After all, the likelihood of finding her sister in all of Teled Methen is just about as good as finding a needle in a haystack, right? The next course of action was clear to her as she paid the boarding fee and stepped aboard the first ship she saw, not knowing of its destination. Onwards, to Regalia!

Over her time since in Regalia, Myriani’s path has redirected from a life of petty theft to a more ethical life as a Palest, and as a dear friend.

• Winner x 4
    • Powerful x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Immersive x 1
    • Creative x 1
    #1 mcmann, Apr 4, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
  2. booette

booette liar and milf lover Staff Member Lore1

Hello! I'll be claiming this for aspirant review. Expect a response shortly!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. booette

Here is my review:
    • You have twenty more points to spend! Due to the Will of the Ages, Altalar gain an extra 10 points to spend freely. Additionally, you've yet to spend your hobby points.
    Feel free to allocate that where you wish, and tag me when you have! Other than that, this application is spotless.

4. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Ooh, alrighty, I'm looking into those extra 20 points right now. How do hobby points work?

5. booette

They're ten free points you get to allot into any 'arts' proficiency category.

• Like Like x 1
  6. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Doot! Marked my changes in green.

7. booette

Approved!

8. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Thank you much! I messed something up when I was editing it to make it look pretty; would you mind re-tagging the page as approved?

9. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Update: Sexuality, Weapon

10. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

@apath

I was wondering if I could make the following changes to my application!

• +20 Theatre Arts (+10 from Points, +10 from Hobby)
    • +5 Unarmed Combat Skill (from Points)
    • +5 Stealth Rogue Skill (from Points)
    • +20 Natura Care Sciences (+10 from Points, +10 from Will of the Ages)
    TO:
    • +10 Theatre Arts (from Hobby)
    • +5 Unarmed Combat Skill (from Points)
    • +5 Stealth Rogue Skill (from Points)
    • +10 Natura Care Sciences (from Points)
    • +20 Stave Combat Skill (+10 from Points, +10 from Will of the Ages)
    Body points will be updated to reflect the change. These changes are due to character story retcons and in-character progression and developments.

Story retcon would identify a short amount of time training for stave combat in the Fennas, where she lived.

#10 mcmann, May 2, 2020
    Last edited: May 2, 2020
  11. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

12. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

Claimed for Review.

@mcmann expect a response later today.

13. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

Apologies for the delay @mcmann you're approved.

14. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Epic! Appreciated.

15. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Bumping for re-review @Wumpatron!

16. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Corrected an issue with pertaining to +10 from Learning of Ancients; realized that's not a thing anymore. Moved points around, took 5 from Stealth Rogue and allocated to Stave.

+15 Stave Combat Skill
    +10 Stealth Rogue Skill

17. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Reminder bump; I know you're busy so please let me know if I'm being too persistent!

@Wumpatron

18. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

Apologies, I was away from my computer a fair bit. Approved @mcmann

19. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Much appreciated!

20. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

@Wumpatron If I was to edit the title of the app, you think you could mark it as re-approved? Feel free to glance over everything as well! (Just wanting to call it Myriani Bel-Rie Scora'nahune since Syllbess changed its name)

I do figure I should ask given I can't find a trace of it on the forums any longer, but are the combined principality states of the Fennas (of the four princes of Fenna) still compliant in lore, still a place I can refer to in my character? Or is it completely removed from the server's lore, retconned? If this is the case, I'll do a minor rewrite of my story accordingly.

21. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

I would suggest looking at the Altalar page, Fennäs does exist, but I don't know what the lore on it was so if it still matches what you want then great, if not I'm sure there's a different Altalar State that would work for you. But you're fine to do whatever changes you want, just tag me when you're ready to be marked off as approved.

Altalar - MassiveCraft Wiki

Link to save you search time.

22. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Thank you much! I've made the change.

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Just in case because I still don't know if a reply counts as a tag

@Wumpatron

24. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Looking for a re-review on the sorcery update! Quoted text is the only change. (+12 Sorcery and the spoiler within).
    @Wumpatron

25. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

26. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Another bump.

27. DedJok

DedJok skilled in ways beyond your feeble understanding Staff Member Lore2

@mcmann Looks aight, approved.

28. DedJok

DedJok skilled in ways beyond your feeble understanding Staff Member Lore2

(also claimed for review)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  29. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

@DedJok You happen to have been the last person to approve this sheet, back in ye olde times!!! Would you do the honor of looking over and telling me if my character sheet's trash or not? :O

30. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

I'll take over this application's review.
    • Proficiency Information
      • You can go up to 18 physical stat if you wish. You have 15 stave combat & 3 unarmed combat.
    • Ability Information
      • You have spell shot listed, but you did not put any point investments into caster ranged combat in proficiency information.
    • Languages
      • Change "Plains Altalar" to either "Saan" or "Plains-Allorn."
    • Life Story
      • Refer to the template. Bullets go outside of the spoilers, the paragraph style goes in the spoielrs.
        • upload_2022-4-14_4-43-49.png
    These are all of the things that I ask that you change. Once you've made these edits, tag me in a reply to notify me.

31. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

@Jouster I've made the requested adjustments.

32. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

lookin good.
    Approved!