Piedmont Court And War Council

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Audianna, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Audianna

Audianna Barking up a tree but I'm the wrong type of bitch.

[​IMG]
    Heads of Court

Matriarch of the Court | Violetta de Piedmont (@Audianna )
    Head of the Court | Anne de Piedmont (@LilBeast_24 )
    Captain of the Guard | Vacant
    [​IMG]
    Court Positions

Important Positions

Steward | Open
    The Steward is basically family, and is responsible for keeping the Court organized. They are loyal to the family and have the opportunity to speak for the family in a noble assembly if there should be no members present.
    Magister | Open
    The Magister is responsible for assisting the family in maintaining their public image. They are typically a trained diplomat and a confidant to the family.
    Alchemist | Open
    The alchemist will be consulted for all alchemic needs, whether it be creating a healing concoction for a family member, or providing knowledge on a certain mixture.
    Legal Council | Open
    The Legal Council ensures that the family abides by the law. In the event of a judicial case, they will be responsible for assisting the family with their services.
    Court Physicians| Open
    The Court Physician looks after the mental and physical health of the family, and is a close confidant of the family.
    Head Chef | Open
    The Head Chef is responsible for all the culinary needs of the house, from tea parties to banquets. They oversee all general chefs.
    Mistress of Events | Open
    The Mistress of Events is responsible for planning and carrying out events for the family and coordinating outings and socializations for the family. They also entertain the Court Socialites when they are present at the estate.
    Forger | Open
    Maker of the weapons. They are allowed to take personal contracts as well, though their priority should be the family.
    Secretary | Open
    The secretary is responsible for the organization of the matriarchs documents, from letters to contracts. The Secretary should be a close confidant of the family.
    [​IMG]
    General Positions

Handmaidens | Open
    Friends of the female house members whose essential purpose is to serve and assist their Lady by attending events and gatherings with them, while ensuring their Lady is at ease and secure. They are also responsible for the Lady’s clothes and appearance.
    Valet | Open
    Friends of the male house members whose essential purpose is to serve and assist their Lord by attending events and gatherings with them, while ensuring their Lord is at ease and secure. They are also responsible for the Lord’s clothes and appearance.
    Entertainers | Open
    People whose purpose is to entertain the family members. These would typically be musicians, poets, or acrobats, and they are responsible for providing entertainment at family events as well.
    Chefs | Open
    Chefs are responsible for preparing meals for the family and their guests. They report to the Head Chef.
    Gardeners | Open
    Manage the Estate Gardens. They are welcome to gatherings and events, especially those taking place outdoors.
    Scholars | Open
    Essentially socialites, though they are the brains of the operation. They will often be consulted for information, and are welcome to events and gatherings.
    Socialites | Open
    Family friends who spend a lot of time around the estate. They are invited to all social gatherings, events, and are always welcome for a bit of socialization at the estate.
    [​IMG]
    War Council Positions

Generals | Open
    Generals are responsible for overseeing the soldiers on the battlefield. They are not directly involved in combat, but rather act as the director.
    Field Commanders | Open
    Field Commanders assist the Generals on the battlefield. They are responsible for a portion of the soldiers on the field, rather than the entire army.
    Field Tacticians | Open
    These people are in charge of advising the Council on tactics and strategies, maximizing the efficiency of carrying out a task.
    Admirals | Open
    The Admirals are in charge of the de Piedmont fleet, working together to decide the positioning of the ships and overseeing their performance.
    Captains | Open
    We hope you can sail.
    Chief Medical Officers | Open
    These officers are responsible for the health of the soldiers and other officials. They have the same rights as a Field Commander, and are allowed to intervene to provide medical care and advice.
    [​IMG]
    Members of the court.
    Daedra Friskeno @SaltyLikeTheSea | Medic, Captain.
    Hans Notwotny@_K_Galland_ | Head General.
    Lewyn Eledhwen @LeonIsLame | Secretary.
    Caedmon Sùdrach @Hell0There | Medic.
    Athalon Desryl
    @War_pig | Captain, Vineguard
    [​IMG]
    Application
    IGN:
    Discord:
    Character name:
    Character Application:
    Position:
    IC letter to Violetta de Piedmont or Anne de Piedmont:​

• Winner Winner x 4
    #1 Audianna, Feb 16, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  2. Chrothic

Chrothic Newsman

IGN: Chrothicovic
    Discord: Chrothic#2769
    Character name: Lukas Jones
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/lukas-jones.90930/
    Position: Socialite, House Painter
    IC letter to Violetta de Piedmont or Anne de Piedmont:
    Dame Anne de Piedmont, I write to you in hopes I can secure a position in your family court as a socialite and court painter.
    I am, in fact, aware that court painter does not currently exist. But I hope you are able to create a new one for someone of my talents.

Enclosed you will find reference pieces of my work (sent via discord), and I hope you'll consider hiring me.
    Beyond my art, I believe I have friendly relations with most of your family, and wish to expand them further.

Spirit Protect
    Signed: Lukas Jones
    @LilBeast_24

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. LilBeast_24

LilBeast_24

Will meet with you IC!

4. _K_Galland_

_K_Galland_ Refugee

Application
    IGN: _K_Galland_
    Discord: Galland#7214
    Character name: Hans Joachim Nowotny
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/hans-joachiam-nowotny.84628/#post-967024
    Position: Head of the War Council / General

Spirits greetings Dame Anne de Piedmont,

As recently discussed I suggest myself as the Head of your War Council.
    For reference, I can only point at my admission to the Marshal Cabinet as a Field General, to my service for his Lordship the Protector of Irole Harald von Drachenburg as a private General, and countless years of service to the Empire as a Field Commander.

During my service, there was a request I have often uttered and I shall utter it again.
    I hereby in case of acceptance to your Council require the most hazardous deployment that is available for me personally.

Yours faithfully,

Heerführer Hans Nowotny
    Feldkommandant of the Freikorps Regalia

5. Hell0There

Hell0There

Application
    IGN: Hell0There
    Discord: Générale Kenobi#5166
    Character name: Caedmon Sùdrach
    Character Application: Approved Sheet - Caedmon Hiddric Moddagni Sùdrach | MassiveCraft Forums
    Position: Court Physician

Greetings, Dame Anne de Piedmont

My name is Caedmon Sùdrach, after hearing of your offer, I would like to offer my services as a medic and a healer to your family. While I do not have flashy degrees and my practise is not perfect, I strive to improve my knowledge and skill while aiding those in need. Of course secrets told are secrets kept, that is excuse the pun. No secret.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter,
    I bid you farewell, and a healthy day,

Caedmon Sùdrach. First son of Hiddric and speaker of the Northern Village past Traveller's road.

6. LilBeast_24

LilBeast_24

Accepted! Dming you on discord with details.

7. LilBeast_24

LilBeast_24

Dming you on discord!

8. War_pig

War_pig Twin-Flames Reform Camp Graduate

IGN: War_pig
    Discord: War_pig#4799
    Character name: Athalon Desryl
    Character Application: Boop
    Position: Captain, Vineguard, Scholar (or Socialite)
    Dear Duchess Violetta de Piedmont
    After speaking with you at the Willow, I feel that working with the de Piedmonts will be an excellent opportunity for both mine and my wife's careers. I am as I said a Captain, Sorcerer, and Novice on magical knowledge. I look forward to the possibility of sailing the seas for a family that actually has a coastline connected to their Seat.
    Ulley Protect and Spirit Bless
    Athalon Desryl, Captain of the Fist of Tal'sieth

#8 War_pig, Feb 24, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  9. LeonIsLame

LeonIsLame little german boy

IGN: LeonIsLame
    Discord: Leon#6060
    Character name: Lewyn Eledhwen
    Character Application: work in progress
    Position: Secretary
    IC letter to Violetta de Piedmont:
    Dear Duchess de Piedmont,
    I would like to inquire with you about the position of Secretary for your court. Due to my previous experiences with bookkeeping and general beurocratic work, I would say that I am most suited for this position. I am fluent in Common, Modern Altalar and Leutz-Vixe Dialect, though I am always eager to learn new languages. I am looking forward to the possibility of working with you and assissting you in your duties.
    Kind regards
    Lord Lewyn Eledhwen
    Man-At-Arms of the Lion Pelt Order

10. Audianna

Expect a dm on discord soon!

Welcome aboard the Piedmont ships! Watch your step!

11. Audianna

Expect a dm on discord soon!

12. SaltyLikeTheSea

SaltyLikeTheSea x2 your daily serving of salt

IGN: SaltyLikeTheSea
    Discord: SaltyLikeTheSea#5330
    Character name: Daedra Friskeno
    Character Application: Here
    Position: Court Physician, Captain, Court Mage, Chief Medical Officer
    Dear Duchess Violetta de Piedmont,

I am writing to you about a number of positions. As you know from our discussions I am a medic by trade. I am seeking mainly to be your family medic, as well as Court Mage if possible so my magic can also assist your family. I captain a ship alongside my husband, which may be useful for you. If you find I fit any of the positions, let me know.

Hope to hear back,
    Daedra Friskeno

13. Audianna

Expect a Dm on discord soon!

14. FeatheredBlade

FeatheredBlade Local Imperial Knight Supremium

IGN: AshenRoman
    Discord: Judgemental Paladin#2150
    Character name: Aldüir Stormblade
    Character Application: Here
    Position: Field Commander/Field Tactician

The letter is sealed with the Synodical Villiers Seal, and tied in a purple and gold ribbon. The text is written in smooth, flowing common.

To whom it may concern,

I was in contact with Lord Emile de Piedmont about serving in your family's war retinue in a frontline position. We met in person, and he said he'd happily have me along. I am simply penning this to finalize the act.

If there's anything else I can do for your house in service of the Spirit, feel free to ask. I offer my skills happily.

Spirit's Blessings,
    Ser Aldüir Ashane Stormblade, Third Sergeant of the Villiers-Eclaire Order, Loyal Servant to the Imperial Spirit.

The bottom of the letter would be sealed with a house crest of a sword with a lightning bolt slashed through it.

15. Audianna

Expect a Dm on discord soon!

16. Kibaa

Kibaa Regalian Senator

IGN: Kibaa
    Discord: Kiba#5037
    Character name: Xabi Playero
    Position: Scholar

dvidier 1.png
    [~] A fine looking envelope stamped with the black cat of Daenshore arrives in the mail [~]

For the esteemed Duchess de Piedmont;

"Greetings to yourself and the de Piedmont family. My name is Xabi Playero. Although my aspirations are plentiful, I am an author and historian by trade, among other things perhaps not relevant to the criterion of acceptance into the de Piedmont circle. I am writing this letter with the hopes of applying for the open position of scholar in service of your court.

Although brief, I have served as advisor, scholar and legal council for other aristocratic and state groups in the past, and so I would be most honored to be given the opportunity to continue to be of service to the people of Regalia through those same scholarly duties. I am an alumni of the Imperial Academy of History, with notable specializations in Seraphic and Daen history. Most importantly, I am an expert historian on the Allorn Empire, fluent even in the now extinct Allorn tongues, among other languages such as Daen, Modern-Altalar, and Kathar-Altalar, to name a few. With the tensions between Regalia and the resurgent Allorn empire growing ever more troublesome, it is my sincere belief that the members of the peerage which lead this city should endeavor to stay informed on matters of the Allorn, which is something I know I can help greatly with. I am moreover a student of the arcane, as well as a keen observer of global politics and pursuer of enlightenment. My contacts in the more obscure schools of knowledge range far and wide, from alchemists, metallurgists, clockwork engineers, medical and magical practitioners, even draconic savants, all of which I engage with to stay on top of the fascinating and infinite flow of information that criss-crosses Aloria. Please let me know if I can be of service to the court in any way. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for the considerations and for taking the time to read over my letter."

Kind regards,
    [​IMG]
    dvidier 1.png
    OOC: (I tried to place the letter inside of the spoiler, but the BB code kept wonking out and I was not able to fix it. Apologies for that!)​
    @Audianna

• Winner Winner x 3
  17. Audianna

Accepted for meeting but not accepted for the court (yet!).

18. MythicalAxolotl

MythicalAxolotl Professional Clown

IGN: SinnlosHanswurst
    Discord:᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼#5989(Invisible unicode characters, didn't put a space in it to make it easier)
    Character name: Abad Hussaini
    Character Application: Not yet reapproved
    Position: Forger

Addressed to Duchess de Piedmont

Greetings. I do not believe we have ever spoken, however, my name is Abad Hussaini, and I wish to offer my services to the de Piedmont family. Sadly, I cannot say that I am experienced when it comes to working for nobility. I suppose I am writing to you because I do not have much use for my skills at the moment. I doubt it would be a good idea for me to try to get a position within the Piedmont court without telling you what I can do beforehand, so I might as well get to that next, starting from what I am most skilled at to what I haven't completely perfected yet. First and foremost, I am quite capable of working with clockwork, it being one of my many hobbies, one that I've had for many years. On top of this, I know how to create weapons, armor, and even jewelry, using metals from the Iron, Bronze, and Rich metal families, and I've been working with metals for longer than I have been working with clockwork. All that really remains for me to write of is my ability to work with wood and design structures, though I guess that really says it all. I suppose a good chunk of those skills may not have anything to do with creating weapons for the house, but I still think they could be useful and are worth mentioning. Hopefully you will consider my offer.

Signed,
    Abad Hussaini

• Like Like x 1
    #18 MythicalAxolotl, Mar 26, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
  19. Audianna

Accepted for meeting.

20. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

IGN: Alikiforever
    Discord: Aliki#2975
    Character name: Leon Griffin
    Character Application: right here
    Position: House guard
    greetings Dame Anne de Piedmont, we have met before my Name is Leon Griffin. I wish to work for your house as a house guard if you would let me. I may be young but I am also strong and skilled. my skills range from sailing to sword combat. I am currently training in hand-to-hand combat and have been told I am loyal, kindhearted, and true to my word. which are all gracious comments and praise I surely do not deserve. please consider me for it would be an honor to serve your house if you allow it

Sincerely,
    Leon Griffin

#20 Alikiforever, Apr 3, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
  21. LilBeast_24

LilBeast_24

Accepted for a meeting.