The Kreiburg Court

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Nathan, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

Provisionally accepted

2. KittyPoppins

KittyPoppins Queen of Azuria

IGN: KittyPoppins
    Character Name: Gaylia
    Character Application: none yet
    Desired Position" Servant or Entertainer
    Do you have Discord: SADISTIC BABY TREE #5977
    IC Letter to Dame Clarisse Kreiburg:

As you recommended I'm inquiring into occupation with te Krieburg family. I'd gladly accept a spot as a servant, entertainer is also an option as I am able to sing and play a few instruments. I'd be very grateful for an occupation.

@SaltyLikeTheSea

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. SaltyLikeTheSea

SaltyLikeTheSea x2 your daily serving of salt

Accepted!

4. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

• IGN:
      • MidnightRey
    • Character Name:
      • Karisu Sire
    • Character Application:
    • Desired Position:
      • Court Mage
    • Do you have Discord:
      • You got it chief

• Greetings Baron Kreiburg, my name is Karisu Sire. I am an Isldar Mage hailing from the further North mountains. I had your family was in need of a Court Mage, and I am currently in search to get a job as a Court Mage. My skills include being knowledgeable on Artifacts and the different types of magical essences. As well with the use of Wards and how they function. My magic is mostly based on defensive magic and from the Elements and Stars, mostly maining ice. I have spent nearly 44 years practicing and working to understand the ways and uses of magic. I am also very knowledgeable in the ways of Alchemy, but with that, I'll wrap this letter up. Stars guide and light your path.
      [*]
    @Nathan

5. Nathan

Pending interview. Will contact you for a meeting at Weissburgh castle

6. Nathan

The Court has been updated to current listings and virtually every position can be applied for, including every Head of Court position as well.

7. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

IGN: Carcalla
    Character Name: Stephanie Kreiburg
    Character Application (Not Required): WIP
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.): Herrin der Hauspersonal - Mistress of Staff
    Do you have Discord: You got it my man
    IC Letter to Baron Theopold Kreiburg:
    Dear Cousin;
    I need no introduction as I quite literally live with you, but I write to you with an inquiry on the Mistress of Staff for our great family. I think the role fits me quite well, as though I’m not a lowly maid, I am very staunch about the status of the estate and how it looks. As you know, I often tend to the garden in our front yard in my free time and I’m quite busy sprucing up my room and self as well. A lot of my training with my mother has given me the required skills for this and I believe I’m the best for the job, on top of my future business. I do hope you accept me as, if you don’t, I’ll keep the Mistress of Staff very busy and likely very annoyed.
    Sincerely,
    Dame Stephanie Kreiburg
    Tag @Nathan

8. Nathan

Probably accepted, pending meeting.

9. YoitsKing

YoitsKing The Strong Will Bend The Weak

IGN: Stewyblue
    Character Name: Maxence Kreiburg
    Character Application (Not Required): WIP
    Desired Position: Hauptmann der Kreiguard
    Do you have Discord: Yep
    Dear nephew,
    When I was in Genevaud I heard tales of how great the Kreigurd was in letters and the ones that guarded me back in Langthall. I believe that time has come to an end in Regalia. I have only seen a few of these new “Kreiguards” and I feel as they do not meet their potential of what it means to be one of these strong and passionate Kreiguards. I write this not to say you are doing a bad job, but to lend my hand in this dire time. Plus what else am I going to do after loosing my ships.

Your favorite uncle,
    Maxence Kreiburg

10. Nathan

Pending meeting.

11. soggytoenails

soggytoenails Decogator Supremium

Application for Family Physician

IGN:
    soggytoenails
    Character Name: Ana Cervantez
    Character Application (Not Required): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/ana-cervantez.89316/
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.):
    Family Physician
    Do you have Discord: Yes. Already in Kreiburg server.
    Dear Theopold,

Forgive me, for I have not been entirely honest with you. During the time that you've allowed me to enter your estate, meet your family, your guardsmen, and your kitchen staff, I have thought about what I can offer you in exchange for the company that you've lended me with. I am not just someone who prepares bodies for burial and keeps their gravesites modest. I am a trained medical practitioner of over ten years, who continues their studies in private to keep the mind sharp. I have seen both ends of life and death. I've witnessed war and sickness. I know what it is to feel loss, as do you.

It would be an honour to care for your family. Jayden, Gaylia, and Rond'e can speak to my experience. I can train young medics under my wing and ensure no sickness ever befalls your household. I will look after your guardsmen so that they may continue to look out for you. At this time, I do not have connections with other medical advisors in Regalia, but should you have me as your family's physician, I will be sure to know their names and represent the Kreiburgs well.

In return, I ask you to place your faith in me and for a humble salary to live by. Everything else, companionship and the good company of friends, has already been given. If there is anything else I need, I will write you.

Sincerely,
    Ana Cervantez
    Tag @Nathan

Additional OOC Notes:

If you would allow me to play Ana as the Kreiburgs' family physician, I have a few IC ideas that would bring roleplay to the community. All of this I wouldn't mind organizing OOCly via forum posts or Discord call-outs:
    • Interviewing aspiring medics to take under her wing (1:1 interviews or with panel)
    • Interviewing trained medics to work on her team (1:1 interviews or with panel)
    • Pairing aspiring medics with trained medics for mentorship (mentorship opportunities)
    • Running practice sessions for clinical scenarios (classroom study and clinical practice)
    • Consulting other medical advisors and researchers (meetings & discussions)
    • Finding local alchemists to purchase alchemical ingredients from (aka shopping sprees with the team)
    And, of course, your usual healing roleplay and whatnot haha.

#51 soggytoenails, Jan 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  12. Nathan

Accepted. We'll discuss the position more in an IC meeting.

13. MineeMyTortelini

MineeMyTortelini

IGN: MineeMyTortelini
    Character Name: Emilia Verfelt
    Character Application (Preferable): (will be posted on the 1st as only 2 characters per month may be moderated on the forums.) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s5md9WYcy0y3tYtP2glAu8GQ7PAQrBa0ooNtQKPlvAk/edit?usp=sharing
    Desired Position (Servant, Cook, etc.): servant (she is also excellent at massages and hair styling)
    Do you have Discord: I do! YourAveragePeasant#6370
    IC Letter to Dame Stephanie Kreiburg:

Dear Stephanie Kreiburg,

It is with great respect that I write you and ask you to give me a chance in the Kreiburg court. I am a loyal servant who will always be prepared to do her duty. I can attend to general matters, as well as everything involving bodycare training. I hope you are willing to give me a chance.

Yours sincerely,

Emilia Verfelt

@SaltyLikeTheSea

14. Nathan

As the Mistress of Staff is currently vacant the Baron will be accepting this application

15. shardbearer

shardbearer

IGN: dachuur
    Character Name: Samille
    Character Application (Not Required): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/samille.89981/
    Desired Position : Socialite, Advisor, Physician
    Do you have Discord: i forgot
    IC Letter to Duke Theopold Kreiburg:
    To Duke of Langthal,

I want to further delve into the politics of Regalian Society under the guidance and retinue of your court happenings, I can offer my skill as an aspiring Physician for physical and mental ailments. I will be happy to speak to you in person.

- Sam.

Tag @Nathan

16. Nathan

Pending. The Head Physician will conduct an interview

17. hongkongmadaviet

hongkongmadaviet

IGN: hongkongmadaviet
    Character Name: Lszana Saziliss
    Character Application (Not Required): Bonk
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.): Court Mage / Advisor
    Do you have Discord: owo whats this?#6852 (also on the Wunderbar disc as Faelor)

To Duke Theopold Kreiburg,

I hope this letter finds you well. I reach out to inquire on the vacancy of your Court Mage position, as I am rather knowledgeable in the arcane, practicing the art myself. I studied under tutors in the city of Daenshore for 2 years to further my knowledge, picking up an expertise in the objects known as ‘Artefacts,’ though whether or not that is useful within your court is up to you.

If such a position is not suitable, I am also well-versed in advisory in diplomacy and economics, coming from a background of such in my home country of Hadaria, in the Allar-controlled region of Chazzrak, and continuing that profession, though more independently, in Daenshore.

Thank you for your consideration and time, please respond with a verdict soon,

Lszana Saziliss

Tag @Nathan

18. Nathan

Pending an IC interview.

19. Noova_Art

Noova_Art

IGN: Noova-Art
    Discord: Noova-art#8142
    IC name: Marion Lockheart
    Character Sheet (Preferably approved): This character sheet hasn't been reviewed yet. As I can't get it reviewed, until the 19th February. However, The RP's she has will become a part of her story and her proficiencies. This is the character sheet which isn't approved:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10r6kmUcvDANtbH4z1gmb4gOHWxh89YhPHbwjIoeEl9k/edit?usp=sharing

IC letter to Ser Johannes Kreiburg:

"Dear Ser Johannes Kreiburg.
    My name is Marion Lockheart and I am 17 years old. I wanted to ask if it I had an opportunity to apply for work with you as a servant? I may be weak and don't have much experience now due to my memory lost. However, I am a quick learner and I will make sure I do what I am told. I also know one of your servants named Emilia, and she recommended me to send a letter to you. She have told a lot of good things about you and due to this I wanted to see if there was an opportunity for me. I hope you have a lovely day, and take care - Marion Lockheart"

Tag @Nathan (I see people tag you. so I just do it as well)

20. Nathan

This application is being transferred to the Mistress of Staff, Lady Solaine Kreiburg. @Mayaran

21. Mayaran

Mayaran A whole mess

Accepted!

22. JohnDouglas

JohnDouglas Regal Beggar

IGN: TheJohnDouglas
    Character Name: Ra'ie K'sai'm See'nn (John)
    Character Application: suspicious link moment
    Desired Position: Servant(?) + Cook
    Discord: garbage#9569
    IC Letter to Lady Solaine Kreiburg:
    Dear Lady Solaine Kreiburg,
    I've been trying to find a good place to work that isn't TOO crowded, and I happened upon some knowledge that you may need a cook or other work done. I'm hoping you'll consider hiring me, be it as a servant or as a cook! I know my way around food and drink, but I'm sure you'd like it if I also performed as a worker in other regards. I'd be grateful for at the least a chance to show you such.
    Thanks for taking the time to read this,
    John See'nn

Tag @Mayaran

23. SaltyLikeTheSea

SaltyLikeTheSea x2 your daily serving of salt

IGN: SaltyLikeTheSea
    Character Name: Daedra Friskeno
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/daedra-friskeno.84249/
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.): Court Mage
    Do you have Discord: Yeah
    Dear Duke Kreiburg,
    You know me well enough so no need for proper introductions I feel for this. I had worked for your family for many months as both a medic, guard, servant, and advisor. I was in hopes for getting hired once more, in the position for Court Mage. You know my skill with magic and have seen it before. Though I am no actual mage, I feel I can be jsut as helpful with my experience and skill.

Hope to hear back,
    Daedra Friskeno

Tag @Nathan

24. Nathan

Pending an IC interview

25. Mayaran

Mayaran A whole mess

Accepted!

26. Iyyiushi

Iyyiushi Refugee

IGN: Iyyiushi
    Character Name: Revna av Aga-Fjell
    Character Application (Not Required): x
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.): General
    Do you have Discord: you have it
    Duke Kreiburg,

I write to you in applying to the Court position as General with my own accompaniment Battalion. I've led this battalion against Northern raiders to Jorrhildr and never lost. For such is the power of an Url at your side.

I wait your answer,
    Revna av Age-Fjell
    ((wrote at 12am, don't judge))
    Tag @Nathan

27. Nathan

Accepted