Bloodcast Aside

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by HashtagFlow, Feb 21, 2021.

1. HashtagFlow

HashtagFlow HashtagFlow

Pinned upon the knight noticeboard and several other public boards throughout Regalia is a letter with familiar handwriting, handwriting that was also found on the letter requesting the aid of the Darkwalds prior to this. It was a little less sloppy, though, a measure of concentrated effort being put into its quality.​

[​IMG]
    Dear Brothers, Sisters, and Regalia,

My name is O'Rourke Iona Ulster, and I am writing this not to clear my name, defend my case, nor appear any better than some of (The sentence is scribbled out here) all of you see me after the events inside the Church of Salvation just a day ago. I am writing this instead to do something I should have done a long time ago in all honesty.

I am renouncing myself from the Bloodcasts. I am no longer fit to bear the title of a knight, no matter how light it is. Blatant disregard for the law, petty fighting within grounds meant to be havens, and allowing leeches to get one over on me and by extension the city, playing me to my impulsiveness and trivial goals. The people deserve Bloodcasts that stand for what is truly good, the people of our city, our true home, and do it mindfully. We are the strength of the common folk. I am not that. Some of us are not that. I'm of the impression that some of us will never not be that.

I'm woefully aware that little will care for this, but I know my brothers can appreciate the sentiment, right lads? We're better than this. You all are and can be better than this. Regalia's always watching. Do her proud, why don't you?

Respectfully, and finally,

O'Rourke Ulster,
    Former Knight of The Bloodcast Order

[​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Educated Educated x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 HashtagFlow, Feb 21, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  2. FeatheredBlade

FeatheredBlade Local Imperial Knight Supremium

A Villiers stands at the noticeboard, sighing softly from under his helmet as he reads the paper tacked to the wood. He shakes his head and utters a quiet prayer, before walking away, purple cloak billowing in the windy night.

3. evilyami

evilyami how will this affect the trout population

[​IMG]
    To Mr. O'Rourke Ulster,
    'Former' Knight of the Bloodcasts,
    Postmarked 2-20-309

Like your Bloodcast brothers and sisters, you let your emotions control you to your detriment. You have trained for years since you were a young man to fill these shoes - the dream of being a hero that so many young Bloodcasts aspire to be, and continue to be. You may have strayed from the path, but that does not mean you are without hope to be the best Bloodcast you can be. I urge you to reconsider.

Come see me in person; I wish to speak with you directly. I frequent many of the public establishments for tea, brandy, and new foods.

May you walk in the light of the Spirit,
    Ser Garrick Mannes Wernher,
    Knight of Darkwald
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. ZiggyStarDusted

ZiggyStarDusted *lute music stops*

Upon a rare occurrence, the words of a particular Bloodcast were settled to one of the noticeboards on a relatively simple piece of parchment paper.

O’Rourke,

Yes, you’re right. We can be better.

Regardless of if you wish to settle a blood red cape to your shoulders or even deserve to. The sentiment runs true for any man.

When the time comes for to it, which I imagine it sooner or later will. You will have to pick yourself up. And you’ll have to do it for you.

You’re no boy, and I won’t fight your battles for you. There is only so far anyone at all can take you in journeys so abstract, but it still sounds as though you’ve still a grasp of an understanding of the kind of man of who you can, who you should strive to be.

With hopeful regards,
    Lazarus

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  5. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

Nazareth took up the notice, shaking her head as silver gaze trekked alongside the words to read between the lines. Where her lack of eloquence in common lay, there resided a better understanding of things beyond words. However, such a gift was not applicable in this scenario as all she offered to utter was "...Is this another politics thing I don't understand?"

• Powerful Powerful x 1