A Friendly Notice

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Rowet, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

This notice is plastered upon New Town boards, as well as Old Town.
    Strangely, these letters wouldn't find themselves upon the Sewers' noticeboards.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hi! I am Susanne of Havenreach, or more specifically, Sugar. I'm looking for more people to call my friends -- You're probably familiar with me due to my status as the Nook & Cranny's Tavernkeeper -- Or, well, the owner! I like cosmetics-- Makeup & whatnot, as well as I like to cook & mix drinks. I have a cat named Priscella at home, and... I think I've covered everything! I'm also a half Asha.

I hope we can be friends,
    [​IMG]
    The Nook & Cranny's Tavernkeeper
    [​IMG]
    Contact me on Discord (Qoll#1750) or find Sugar IRP! (She's typically at the Nook). As to why I've posted this -- I'm looking for more people to be friends with ICly as Sugar, and I want to expand on my social bubble, plus I wanna give people something to do incase they want to write Sugar back.

• Friendly Friendly x 8
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 Rowet, Feb 16, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  2. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

"Unfortunately, I do not have a cat named Priscella at home so I can not relate." Alaric Keen said, jesting to the common courier who had handed him a stockpile of the week's notices.

• Powerful Powerful x 4