A Missive Unlike The Others

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Antimreoir, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Salud!
    Lady Marisa of House Solisti here, bearing a notification and a request of a hopefully lighter tone than many of the others that tend to plague the noticeboards and crier's scripts of the city.

Do you like friends? Do you have friends? Do you want to have more friends? I know I do, as to quote a fairly heartwarming story my father used to tell me in the past:
    "Fy ffrindiau yw fy Enaid."
    In short, I'm looking for some more people to call my buddies, bonus points if you're also a Knight, a Briezh, or Braggan - especially if you can make a heads or tails of the above quote! I want to expand my social sphere a bit, so I'm welcome to the one and the all, so long as you've got an interesting tale to tell, but I'll have you know I'm no fan of tragedy, there's enough of that in the city for everyone to take a slice.

Happiness is fleeting, so let's try to share it I say! Share it amongst any and all.

Now, please find me if interested, I'm typically found all over the place! Please don't ruin the crier's mood with your passive-aggressive commentary, just as many do whenever something is said in an announcement, I paid good money for their work!
    You better be having a good day, or you WILL hear from me,
    Lady Marisa Solisti
    Knight of the Bloodcast Order

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. victoriYUH_

victoriYUH_ Barbie Girl in a Barbie World

Adelina Mohren was on one of her normal daily walks around the city, humming to herself as she gazed around the intricate architecture and well kept plants of Newtown, before stopping at the noticeboard. She wanted to keep her nose in the door, keep the daily scoop, but not get too far into the conflicts. But this letter she spotted was different. It was... friendly? Huh. Her husband did tell her to make some friends so she wasn't attached to his hip every second of the day. Maybe this was her chance to be... social? Blech. But regardless, she etched the name into her mind, hoping to run into this woman soon.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  3. LadyLekku

LadyLekku Fiber Viber Supremium

[​IMG]
    Lady Marisa Solisti,

By all means, find us in the Alms Ministry Safe House. Many of your fellow knights find joy in the socialization and good works of the Ministry, and any individual who has an idea to do good for the city is welcomed to meet with me and discuss putting their efforts into motion! Several knights are expected to be at tonight's Fire Brigade training, at 6 pm. If you seek friends, I truly hope to see you there.

Have a wonderful day,
    Duchess of Irvainvik Sivrid Sorenvik
    Alms Minister
    Valsung and Jovrlov of the Velheim
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #3 LadyLekku, Feb 15, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  4. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

[​IMG]

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for my awful handwriting, but I will cut to the chase: I love friends. Conveniently, I've been looking to expand my social circle as well & enjoy pleasant company. I may not be the one you're looking for due to reasons you've more than likely heard of, so I will spare the details in this letter. I am a Knight of the Bloodcast Order, however, & I've got plenty of stories to tell, some tragic, though I'll spare you of those, some of hilarity, some dull.

I hope this letter finds you well & have a splendid day,
    [​IMG]
    The Crimson Everlasting
    Knight of the Bloodcast Order

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  5. Lizmun

Lizmun yeah Staff Member Lore2

A notice was pinned to the first, written in big letters with magenta ink.

"I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND."
    "love, abigail."

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  6. GRIST_

GRIST_ The Antagonist Premium

A small note was sent back to the carrier. It looked neat like someone with good handwriting wrong it. And it was sent back with a return address in case Marisa wished to meet this mysterious 'H'.

To the Lady Marisa,

I'd love to be your friend. If you'd ever like to meet in a park or somewhere let me know. I'd love how to hold a conversation with you. Only happy stories no worries.

Till we meet,
    H.