A Much Needed, And Long-awaited, Assertion.

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Acosmism, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

Parchments pressed hot into ink-filled iron with a foreign sense of zeal, an alien fashion of effervescence that the flowery language held within its subtle sting. Poisoned with green ink, the parchments serve their purpose, being plastered, albeit temporarily, wherever they happened to land. In all fairness, they had no say in how they were used, for a parchment cannot speak. Thus parallels the grievances of an angry witch.
    [​IMG]
    〚 ☠︎︎┇ ═════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ༒◦• › - ═════════════════════ ┇☠︎︎ 〛
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████

On the subject of Kaahl Dzekh'aar and recent offenses.
    It is with a heavy heart that I resign myself to the disapprobation of a great leader, and an even greater deluder. Too many times have various factions of the Undercity aided them in blindness, and have yet to receive a drop of favor in return. They are blindly followed by piranhas snapping at prey without sight, bottom feeders, low-lives and less than savory company who think they will gain something out of helping a group of anarchists pave the way for calamity. I do not stand for calamity, nor will I ever allow myself or my Droseraceae to be one of those blind creatures ever again. I hereby withdraw my alliance from the Kaahl, publicly, after being used on multiple occasions and only coming out with more pain than what I would have gained had I not engaged to begin with. Great is the sin of the ensnarer, but even greater is the sin of the ensnared. We as Sanguine do not need to stand idle and be used. It is the opposite of our birthright, and the exact contradiction of what your late Princes have set out for you in past generations. I call upon the Sanguine who follow them in blind faith to shame, and I can only pray that you renounce your loyalty, or at the very least stop settling for less than what you deserve. Cal, as a person, I can get along with, individually, quite well -- As well as other members of the Kaahl. But I will never support their motives, actions, words, deeds, or so-called 'truths' as anything more than a hollow statement with no intent. Anarchy does not pave our way. Our Princes did not lead in Anarchy, they lead with diligence, pride, self-control, and most importantly, restraint. No, I will not be actively hunting them, nor will I send off my people to hunt them or harm them, nor will I encourage others to do so through bribery or otherwise any sort of trickery or deceitfulness. They are not enemies, they are burdens.

There are no rewards to reap, because you did not sow the proper seeds. Stop lying to yourselves.

On the subject of arson
    The burning of the Elf Temple was unintentional, and I will offer my personal services in what I am capable of to provide for reparation. Should they take the offer from a Sanguine or not is up to their own discretion, but my offer is out there nonetheless. The fledglings who started the fire, and directly went against my orders, will be administered appropriate punishments within the next few days. It is because I love them that I have to hurt them from time to time, as all you parents out there understand. They have been the source of my joy for many years, but tonight, they are the source of my disappointment.

Upyress Mirabella Wymarc of the Athanasia Scion.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████

〚 ❀┇ ═════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ♡ ◦• › - ════════════════════ ┇❀ 〛
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 23
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Immersive Immersive x 2
    #1 Acosmism, Feb 11, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  2. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

“To little to late lying witch, you’re just a sycophant pulling support because you got caught,” The Asha growls, “Fuck you and the Khaal. I aim to see the hand of justice fall upon you. Devote yourselves to gaining good karma or be consigned as untouchables unworthy of salvation in this or the next life”

(Love you oocly though <3)

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  3. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

The Mechanical Monstrosity would walk amongst the hub of Crookback. The scraping of metal emitting for every step he took. Taking a passive glance of curiosity lead to The Monstrosity raising a brow to what has been seen. He read on, mumbling a few words alongside his read of the recent choices, and what could only seem to be a short chuckle to be released from The Tech Prince. He'd speak

"Something tells me that mother has had a rough night. Let this be a lesson for us moving forward, and something to take note before dealing with Gray-skins. Never get too close."

The Hybrid of man and machine would motion his beloved wife, and one of his members to the notice letter. With such, The Tech Leech would continue onward. His hands clasped together behind his back, and the clicking of his clockwork to dance amongst ears as he planned for his next move.

@DogVibes @midnight_moon123

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

Up in the mountains of Crookback, there is a camp of Kathar and likeminded Voidlings. A Kaahl. And sat at the campfire, alone, was the Patriarch. Kabili Drulvaar. A garette dangled from his lips, the tip bursting to life with an array of oranges and reds as he took a long drag. Reading over a copy of the notice his nephew has snagged for him. He'd stated previously it 'looked important', because well, dear Vaell'aer couldn't read. Kabili sighed, a plume of smoke coming out with the exhale.

"The cost of being friends with everyone is that eventually you'll have to pick a side. Choose who you want to support," He started, speaking to himself, "But why must I do it so soon?"

The edges of his eyelids brimmed with bloodied tears. They eventually ran down his cheeks, thin red lines on grey skin. The untold agonies of the throne.

• Powerful Powerful x 4
  5. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

A kathar sat with her young swirly eyed daughter sighing, “Poor Kabili is probably having to deal with some shit over this. To bad I retired from all this shit or I’d help.”

She motioned her husband to begin playing his usual dressolini piano tune. A little homage to the Patriarch’s plight as she smiled over to her wife likely reading something in the candle light.

6. Nirnro0t

Nirnro0t Always smirking

Fen’nan released a dramatic exhale upon reading the parchment, tipping her head back towards the sky. “Oh poor Leironse,” she twisted on her heels to set off in a new direction with a final uttered complaint, “why is it always the elf temple?

• Educated Educated x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Iyyiushi

Iyyiushi Refugee Supremium

After setting her son down, she returned to her desk sitting down. She picked up the notice and looked it over with multiple shakes of the head. "I tried to tell you, Mirabella. I tried to tell so many of you where Cal was taking you all -- but the realization was yours to make." she set it down before turning back to her son. "Maybe now we can live our lives, hm?"

8. Megadonshark

Megadonshark

A hooded Ailor scans over the parchment, a grin crossing over their visage as they read the words of the notice. "To break bonds is to form a chasm; it is a divide ripe for exploitation." They promptly set fire to the edge of one of the many parchments, watching the ashes consume the words of the sanguine.

9. _Sundreamer_

_Sundreamer_

Lithuandir, who had been strolling merrily through the streets on his daily commute paused in interest at the new documentation posted, he lifted a delicate hand and pulled the parchment from the post with a quick, effective tug. Sapphire hues flickered along the lines in a wordless read and his chin lifted almost as if in defiance of such a proclamation. Yet, a brow rose, and a thin smirk danced upon his thin, groomed lips. He allowed the parchment to fall from his hand and grace the air in motion akin to a leaf falling from a tree. Proceeding to step on it purposefully as he continued on his journey.

"Peace, seldom comes to those that proclaim their inaction so boldly, the misfortune of unruly ranks that dwindle with a chaotic threat like a virgin flame among dry grass. Though.. Curious, indeed, this Upyress, such a statement to remedy fault in apology on behalf of their own order.. I am certain we shall see what action, or not, occurs and be entertained by it."

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. DogVibes

DogVibes

A dark figure would be following along behind the Monstrosity of a Cratos. She would wield Blacksteel armor with dark purple dyed leather and a symbol on her chest of a cog: the Collective. Her shortened, dark brown hair was covered by the hood of her cloak, which layed loosely on her shoulders, trailing behind the Sanguine like a shadow. The Von Kërle would walk on over as the Tech Prince called her over to see the notice, her armored boots making little to no noise as she trailed along, almost like she was gliding, although she wasn't. Her glowing, crimson eyes scanning the notice like a tiger studying their prey. An amused smile would creep on her face under her mask.
    "A fool she was for following them in the first place, blind is an understatement. Those Grey Skinned Demons will soon learn that an alliance works both ways. If one side slacks, the other pays."
    Sivo would unsheathe a claw on her pointer finger, tapping the wall next to the notice in thought before turning to trail off after the Monstrosity, fading into the darkness of the murky sewers.

11. Wilvahelm

Wilvahelm The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

Eloi Playero read one of the notices that found its way into the Daendroque District. He stepped forward, one hand holding a cigar, his other hand used to index where he was up to on the flyer as he read it aloud to himself.

He stood back from the parchment, raising the cigar to his lips again.
    "That seems like th' best call," he mused to himself.

12. Acosmism

A simple remark need only find its way to stinging ears. “Come, and do so upfront. Coward.

13. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

The Asha flicked his claws in and out...as the word reached him there was a smile on his face.

“She’s free from the cells well than”

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  14. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

*The Lich came to a slow stop to raise their bony skinny fingers to grab the parchment. Frost nibbed at the corners of the paper while she slowly read over the contents, after taking in the information she frowned and looked down* "I knew I should've stood my ground from the start, I should've never let myself be convinced so easily."

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  15. Hautee

Hautee average LoL player

*A certain Archblood approached one of the notice boards. When she saw the parchment, she'd read it carefully, before shaking her head in disbelief at what she had read. "Even if she does want to help out, it won't be enough. She will never be redeemed or considered "good" anymore based on her actions and crimes she has committed. This woman is delusional and poison to everyone."

16. Acosmism

...Who ever said I wanted to be good?

• Powerful Powerful x 3