Danywood's Designs - Schematics For Sale

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by DanyWood, Feb 2, 2021.

1. DanyWood

DanyWood Slightly crazy Dutchman

[​IMG]
    Castle in the picture is not for sale

It has been quite some time since I last sold some of my designs. I could use some more regals to fund current and future projects, so I decided to get back into the business. Below you will find several schematics that I have for sale.

About my designs

I have been building on MassiveCraft for almost a decade now. There was a period in which I was world staff aswell and some of my builds can still be found (mostly the wrecked ships in Essa nowadays). I enjoy building and I try to make builds as detailed as possible. I'm not that great at interiors though, so if your interior standards are high I'd encourage you to redo them. If you want more pictures of a specific design you can send me a message on the forums.

Process of buying a design

You can message me or leave a comment about which design you want to purchase. Some designs are sold only once, while others may have no limit to their quantity sold. Buying a schematic means that you yourself will have to build it in the survival world, this can be a time consuming process. Schematics can be replicated using tools such as Litematica The reason that I don't build these in survival myself is my very limited amount of time that I'd rather spent on my own faction.

Process of requesting me to design something specific for you

You can send me a private message detailing your request. I only take on projects that I think are enjoyable, and these will be quite costly. The price range is dependant on the scope of the project, but in general you should expect prices to be above 4k.

Schematics for sale: Ships

[​IMG]
    Ship of the line
    Description: Large warship, features detailed masting and interior. Quite a large build.
    Quantity for sale: no limit
    Price: 2.000 regals

[​IMG]
    Frigate
    Description: Small war/trading ship, no detailed interior as far as I remember. Easier build than the ship of the line.
    Price: 1.000 regals

[​IMG]
    Sloop
    Description: Small trading ship, very easy build.
    Price: 500 regals.

[​IMG]
    Ship bundle
    Description: All three ships
    Price: 3.000 regals

Schematics for sale: Castles

[​IMG]

Brederode castle
    Description: Brick castle surrounded by moat, features fully decorated interior. Was built on server pre-reset. Modelled around the real life castle of Brederode. Big project!
    Quantity for sale: 1
    Price: 5.000 regals.

[​IMG]
    Lichtenstein castle
    Description: Small castle, built on a rock. Based on the real life Lichtenstein castle. Does not have interior.
    Quantity for sale: 1
    Price: 2.500 regals.

Requesting a design: examples of my builds

[​IMG]

Montfort, built in Essalonia, current project.

[​IMG]
    Unnamed fantasy project

[​IMG]
    Batavia, built pre-reset.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. VANBROWN

VANBROWN Dauphin de Montfort.

Amazing! Would recommend 10/10

3. Ellimairy

Ellimairy Sophia Du Polignac

Just 10/10?! I would recommend this 12/10!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jalapeno690

Jalapeno690 Doge of Helvetica

New batavia when?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. CnocBride

CnocBride Former leader of Enigma.

When Grumpy took over Enigma, Batavia was under our control. As far as I am aware, you were the person that built it or contributed heavily to its construction! I remember this vaguely from account by Jala and also remembering seeing the city back in 2016, long before Enigma's ownership of the town.

It was a beautiful build that we held very dear to us while it was under our ownership.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Ha5h

Ha5h MassiveCraft 10+ Year Club

Legend returns! Nice to see ya here m8!