Regalia Build Assistance Requests

Discussion in 'Build/Permission/Assistance Applications' started by WaterDruppel, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

@Ghirko picking this up! If I need any more details, I'll reach out.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. EdnaMode_

EdnaMode_ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ Staff Member World1

Accepted!

3. Bunemma

@BeashSlap picking this up! Will PM you if I need more details.

@Mayaran picking this up! Will PM you if I need more details.

4. SaltyLikeTheSea

SaltyLikeTheSea x2 your daily serving of salt

• IG username: SaltyLikeTheSea
    • Request: I'd like for the tent to be made to look/feel like a tavern/bar, as much as a tent can.
    • Style and Colors: In a speakeasy style. Colouring red and purple!

5. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

• IG username: Carcalla
    • Request: Okay! So this is a spa that I intend to run with a handful of friends and a lot more nobles, so it does need to look very nice and aristocratic. There are a couple rooms that are necessary, a bathroom in the basement, a salon, and a tattoo table. Preferrably the salon would have more than one seat and an area for hair conditioning. Hopefully this would all be on the larger part of the property, the smaller one used as a lounge for the noblewoman of Ailoria. Other than that, this is my full request! Hopefully we can do it soon!
    • Style and Colors: Colors; Pink and Black, the style should be a mix of Ithanian and Genevaudan.

#125 Carcalla, Dec 3, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
  6. G0atfather

G0atfather The G0atfather

• IG username: G0atfather
    • Request: I started decorating the estate but got a bit overwhelmed with it, so some things are already started, I mention what ones below. Can be kept or completely torn out and redone if staff want.
      • bedrooms, max of 5, up to the discretion of staff
      • various sitting rooms
      • library
      • music room (If an organ can be put in it, that'd be great)
      • ballroom (I've started to construct one, but it can be replaced/moved)
      • dining room (Same as above)
      • kitchen (Same as above)
      • dungeon-ish area (Same as above)
      • Entry hall (I like the style of the one I built with the two staircases leading to a balcony, but if staff want to make it look better, by all means)
      • an office or two if there is room but not really required.
    • Style and Colors: Gothic creepy Dracula's castle vibes. Colors are Red and Black.

7. WaterDruppel

WaterDruppel [put cool title here] Staff Member World3

Denied. Only the owner of a Clandestine base may request edits. Additionally, we don't accept outside edits to bases. Your base is big enough to house a lot of people, and there are plenty of other camps and villages around the map should you require an alternative spot to flee to.

8. WaterDruppel

Accepted.

Accepted.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. WaterDruppel

Accepted.

10. Bunemma

Picking this up, if I need any more information I'll DM you.

11. festiveCorvid

festiveCorvid Product of German Engineering Premium

• IG username: festiveCorvid
    • Request:
      • Turning the outside courtyard into a more formal area to hold balls / events
      • Generally improving the current dining hall / lounge on the lower left wing of the estate
      • Improving the office of the lower right wing of the estate, turning the entrance into a small shrine, and the inner-right wing into a kitchen
      • Turning the two central hallways into lounges/armories/shrines
      • Turning the upper left wing into a grand war room / hallway with statues of Unionist herons
      • Turning the upper right wing into living quarters for both servants and nobility
      • Upgrade the pond in the back gardens of the house
      • ((There are signs throughout the state for the specifics))
    • Style and Colors: I really want to hit a more formal, sanitary note in comparison to Sirtenlaq, and want more open spaces and halls to hold events, rather than the cozy nooks and crannies. The colors I want are Cyan, Red, and Black.

12. Nixces

Nixces N/A

IG username: Nixces
    Request:
    [​IMG]
    If we could have this area switched to bunkers/lounge (mostly lounge, I don't want anymore than two bunk beds.) that'd be great!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    We don't really have any use for either of these. Would like be to swap to a small library and alchemy area.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    One black and one red if possible!
    Would like the purple blocks to be switched to black and red! The grey/black decor is fine.
    Would like to have a sparring area/garden with a well outside if able! We'd appreciate it tons. <3
    First floor is perfect! Keep it the same if you can.

Style and Colors: (include the theme and color palette you want)

13. WaterDruppel

Accepted.

14. LadyLekku

LadyLekku Fiber Viber Supremium

• IG username: MrsCripple
    • Request: A lot of this is already built but I'm just gona list everything anyways. Public entryway (easily visible, if possible. Should be able to be closed and fortified in case of city emergency), indoors hangout area, open courtyard area (for people to congregate for projects/outreach events/work), kitchen area/fire (outside is fine), offices (one or two), temporary housing/tents area in a courtyard area (for yanar), homeless sleeping area (more permanent, like bunks).
    • Style and Colors: Colors for the ministry are green and white predominantly, but with gold and blue accents.

15. Ghirko

Ghirko Snek Intensifies

• IG username: Ghirko
    • Request:
      • Could I have the corridor behind the stairs on the ground floor turned into a long but narrow pool for the Mai-Allar, keeping the benches at the very end.
      • Outside, would it be possible to get the garden reworked into a Solur Garden with [Light in Home] lights dotted around? I'm thinking cluttered but cosy feeling with one bigger clearing with a picnic blanket and maybe a few small ones with a much smaller fountain.
    • Style and Colors: Garden style would be Hadarian flora in nature, bright and colourful. Picnic blanket in magenta and purple.
    Hope this is all fine! Let me know if not.

16. Bunemma

@Nixces picking this up, will DM you if I need more info.

17. EdnaMode_

Picking both of these! Will be in contact if I need more info.

18. CrimsletMonarch

CrimsletMonarch Priestess?? Dawn Songstress?? Emotional Wreck??

IG username: CrimsletMonarch
    Request:
    Decorate the estate with these features, please!
    * bar
    * gym/training room/spa
    * multipurpose event room
    * general workshop/armory
    * library (nearby the observatory preferably)
    * hobby room (sewing/games/music etc.)
    * kitchen
    * alchemy/medical
    * servant quarters (area to socialize)
    * barracks for house guards
    * aug/nove office and bedroom (with a bath too pls)
    * three bedrooms (2 pretend family bedroom/1 possible guest room)
    * one RP hub for the House Steward
    * one main lounge
    * smaller meeting lounge (for private meetings, is its own room with doors)

Extra Notes: Lots of fireplaces and reading nooks please!

Style and Colors: Burdigalic theme please with an emphasis on a cozy and scholarly feel for the home. If possible, have some nooks here and there in the estate, think like 'mini reading spots'. The main colors for the estate should be red and green.

19. WaterDruppel

Accepted!

20. LadyLekku

• Request: Some folks wanted to get a garden growing in the villa, I was hoping in the grassy area beside the tents. But if that's not possible, then along the vacant wall at the front where there's only some greenery is a good spot for raised beds, too.
    • Style and Colors: Vegetable gardens in rows, either raised or in the dirt.

21. EdnaMode_

I'll yoink this. Accepted.

22. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

• IG username: HeyitsNano
    • Request: Just a rebuilding/cleanup of the steak estate after its recent arson. I think it’s got some good RP in after the arson including clean up but I also think it’ll be nice to have the RP hotspot start up again.
    • Style and Colors: I believe it was red and black before but I’m unsure.

23. LadyLekku

• Request: Some folks are interested in bee keeping, to sell the honey as a fundraiser. Could we get a lil bee box area, maybe beside the garden?
    • Style and Colors: Doesn't have to be a large area, just a place for folks to congregate for mentorship rp!

24. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

• IG username: seoulmate
    • Request: OKAY SO. This bad boy is gonna need a full remodel. I would like the first floor to act as a shop area where we will sell the perfumes, incense, and candles. Lots of fancy display cases and flowery features to show off what we're selling as well as a counter where a person will be able to stand behind and man. Then I would love for the bottom floor to be turned into a hair spa area. Seats with mirrors and wash basins where people can get their hair done as well as their makeup done. A small little supply area would be nice as well but isn't super needed.
    • Style and Colors: Would reeeally love if the deco was done in the baroque style (like the ballroom at the Peirgarten estate if you'd like an in-game reference.). The family colors of magenta and gray would be a nice touch, perhaps on the outside wool but does not need to be a full factor in the décor as a whole. Really would just love it to look super duper fancy and rich.

25. FeralGayWalnut

FeralGayWalnut Lesbian Worst Enemy

IGN: FeralGayWalnut
    Request: First Floor: A general shop area, with shelves for the body care products (skin cream, oils, and flowers) with a counter/desk for purchases of sorts. (Also to get rid of the stall outside of the shop as that's not needed.)
    Second Floor: Booths for tattooing that have a table/lounging couch, a little table at the side and a chair to sit. (Similar to what's in the basement of the Alder, go through the painting on the left)
    Third Floor: Keep it essentially the same/an office type of area.
    Style and Colors: Purple and red for the colors, a sort of Imperial type of look if that's possible. (I am so sorry, I'm literally the worst).

26. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

• IG username: Qoll
    • Request: Ah yes. Here we go.
      • I would like it if the upstairs, instead of a barely used inn, was turned into a gambling den of sorts, where games of cards can be played as well as host some events that revolve around gambling & winning prizes that aren't funny money.
      • Color scheme change! Green & reds, instead of the red & black.
      • Otherwise -- Just a general face lift of the Nook would do, whether that be rearranging some things on the counter or such -- You have full creative liberty!
    • Style and Colors: Green & reds, as well as maybe some blacks if you need a third color!

27. Sozzer

Sozzer mega gay

• IG username: HypnoticDefects
    • Request: Apologies for length. Anything here is flexible if it proves a pain to get to look right, these are just a rough idea - change as you deem appropriate. Despite writing all this, I'm actually not too picky on the specifics.
      • Upper floor:
        • Still have a big tank, but U-shaped next to the northern door, with a second small one opposite it. Same style as the one in the old location - marble rim, with coral and kelp in the inner space to make it feel full. Also a little booth in the space inside the U. To help whichever poor sod has to decipher my terrible explanations, I've done my best to mark off the sort of shape I mean with glowstone and lapis blocks (I don't need them back, feel free to just delete them). The materials I had to move are in a dispenser opposite the door.
        • Instead of the split bar we previously had, just one big bar, up against the back wall (the south one, by the crater). The rest of the space should be seating and the like.
        • Back (south) door as a kinda employee entrance, preferably near the stairs down. Said stairs should probably be similar to how they are now, IE a spiral staircase so they don't take up much room.
      • Lower floor:
        • Half opposite the stairs should be a water bar like we have in the old location, other half a couple private booths.
    • Style and Colors: Keep as close to the old one as you can manage. Maybe a bit more use of the space above head level.

• Winner Winner x 2
  28. Bunemma

@HeyitsNano Picking this up. If I need any more info, I'll DM you.

@MrsCripple Picking this up. If I need any more info, I'll DM you.

29. WaterDruppel

Accepted.

30. EdnaMode_

Accepted!

31. Bunemma

@Sozzer grabby hands.

32. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

IGN: Maeovika
    Request:
    - As you enter, I'd like the little booth to be kept there. But with the wall straight ahead to be knocked down completely, leaving the space open if that is possible.
    -In the main room, I'd like a large bar (starting point 2025/69/6261, stopping at 2922/68/6261 with trap door at 2022/68/6257) with seats at it. Lots of shelves behind with bar materials and glasses and such to look like it.
    -Directly across from that (2025/69/6268), I would like a stage raised above everyone and the tip being at 2023/69/6266.
    -The rest of this should be filled with tables ranging, some for two seats and some with four and so on.
    -If it is possible, I would like a basement for the Mac Conall brewery just so it is established but I get if you can't do it. If you can, a little ladder going down from the bar area to a place where there are large brewery things in. Storage and such.
    -Surrounding the steps at the back going up, I'd like there to be some storage with barrels and the likes to show a bar. Whichever you see fit.
    -Going upstairs, I'd like a small section at the back (around 2012/76/6266) which officy things in.
    -The rest should be a large section with a few huge sofas as the Regalian Veteran's society. Making sure all the people in the group can see each other with a table in the middle.

If there's anything that needs clarifying, My Discord is Miss Snips#0100

Style and Colour: Red and Black with hints of Gold

33. WaterDruppel

Accepted, but we won't be adding a basement.

34. sonofthestars

sonofthestars chaotic stupid

IGN: midsummerkid
    Request: I'm not sure how large this area or property is allowed to be, considering that the Refugee stalls are a temporary thing, but here are the edits/additions I would like:
    • Overall: I'd like to expand the size of the tent by a small amount, allowing for more kitchen space and more seating space. The theme of 'bar inside of a tent' should remain, but I'd like it to be a stronger looking structure-- more wood and more solidity, to lend the establishment a more permanent feel. I'd also like to extend the canopy of the tent if possible, to help shelter seating and the bar from rain and to provide larger backdrop for the establishment.
    • Kitchen: I'd like to expand the back part of the tent (or wherever else you'd deem appropriate, could be to the side) into a more spacious place for making both food and drinks; a stove, an oven, a sink, and whatever else might be added to give it more of a functional feel.
    • Counter: I'd like for there to still be a main counter, wherein most of the serving and engagement will happen. This can be fit in however you deem most appropriate; it should be the centerpiece of the establishment.
    • Seating: I'd like for there to be more seating, both at the bar and around it. A few small tables underneath the canopy, sheltered from the rain; there don't have to be many.
    • Sign: Wherever is appropriate, a more solid-looking and larger sign to denote the establishment's name and purpose would be welcome.
    • The Book: One tiny detail; a lectern near the front with a book in it, like a guestbook.
    Style and Color: This is first and foremost a bar within a tent erected in the shadow of the Red Spire; it should have a messy, disorganized kind of homeliness to it. Oranges, golds, yellows, and grays are the general palette I'd like for the bar, as well as whatever wood looks best in the context of the rest of the build. It should be darker in tone, not pastel or bright; I'd like for it to feel like a dimly lit but cozy tavern.

#154 sonofthestars, Jan 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  35. CocoaCherry

CocoaCherry grandmother to all plants

• IG username: CocoaCherry
    • Request: (I apologise in advance for the lengthiness..!)
    THE SILVER SWALLOWTAIL — A tailor shop!

Ground floor (and first floor-ish):
    - The vibe I wanted to go for is that of a large, somewhat messy and lively library, but of course instead of books it showcases all kinds/colours of fabrics and knick knacks, etc... With tall, looming shelves spanning up the sides of the walls. Basically, I hope for it to look worked in, whimsical and alive — desks, mannequins, looms, drapery, whatever you feel might fit. But this is more so the entrance of the shop so it is not as worked in.
    I thought of removing the first floor so that the fabric-storing-shelves can go all the way up + have the space to feel more airy and grand, but if possible still maintain a small portion of floor to act as an inside balcony of sorts: a little seating area where customers can wait, look down over to the ground floor and enjoy tea.​

- The windows overlooking the street should be kept clear, since clothes/skins will be put on display there!​

- A little measuring podium somewhere would be lovely, not too big.​

Second floor:
    - A workshop area! Here it would be certainly nice to have mannequins, looms, etc. I would like to host small tailoring events/classes here, so multiple desks would be needed, as many as the space allows.​

Basement floor:
    -
    An area with changing booths and mirrors — a more vanity-esque aesthetic here, compared to the more messily creative world upstairs.​

(Heads up, there is some stuff built already in the shop but you can disregard it; I tried deco-ing myself by my internet is too poor and laggy).​

• Style and Colors: The theme colours of the Swallowtail are silver and soft blues — but as for the interior I would just love for it to appear sprightly, artsy and colourful. I have a mock up thread here, if that helps.

36. EdnaMode_

Both accepted!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  37. festiveCorvid

festiveCorvid Product of German Engineering Premium

• IG username: festiveCorvid
    • Request: This is.. Going to be a fairly big project. The place needs a full gutting, as the rooms inside are convoluted and mazelike, and many things seem to be.. Well. Off. I have a few things i'd like to see done from the getgo, after the gut, and i'd like to coordinate with Worldstaff throughout the project because of the fact the entire floorplan needs to be redone. The few things I have a primary interest in having, and should take the most priority are as follows:
      • A large workshop/foundry to fit the intended Engineer Corps group I intend to make.
      • A ball/gala room (Perhaps putting this in the courtyard would be a good idea, rather than gardens.)
      • A War Room
      • A lounge or two around the estate
      • A small Unionist chapel for personal roleplay.
      • The rest should come after the gutting when we can see what space is left and what can be used then.
    • Style and Colors: I want the normal Latimer red/cyan colors, and like Alistus, i'd like to have a more sanitary, event hosting feel to the decor, with incredibly heavy militant/formal/unionist overtones. Unionist Eye Motifs, armor suits, trophy rooms, etcetera.

38. WaterDruppel

Accepted. However, as World Staff we usually dictate what goes where, as we have a better understanding of what does and does not fit in a specific space. I'll get in contact with you over Discord once the estate has been moved into the map, after which we can discuss the details.

39. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

• IG username: Nathanovik
    • Request:
    Outside
    Courtyard dancing/event area
    Grand dining table
    Piano/sitting room
    Large bath area/fireplace relaxation area
    Guards gatehouse/barracks/armory/small alchemy lab
    Guards training pit area
    Wine tasting room/lounge
    1st Building
    Library/lounges/small offices
    5-6 separate bedrooms in a row for family members
    Servants quarters loft
    2nd Building
    War room
    Trophy room
    Duke's master bedroom and office
    Palest quarters
    • Style and Colors: Dark Green and Purple with some Gold. Lots of fireplaces. More of a military feel for the castle.

40. Ghirko

Ghirko Snek Intensifies

• IG username: Ghirko
    • Request:
    -Change colours to Magenta and Purple. Secondary colours can be Black, Greys and Cyan.

Rooms that need changing are rather scattered about so I will do my best to say where they are. Signs are included in the region to hopefully help.

Alchemy Lab. Bottom of the stairs at the top of the courtyard on the right - 773, 117, 7064
    A reasonable sized alchemical lab with a vat or two, small storage area and plant pots with flowers growing.
    Staff Quarters. Below the courtyard, following the path around to the right- 735, 113, 7066
    A set of bunk beds towards the back of the room with some seating and tables towards the door. Separate with a wall.
    Rainbow Hall. First(UK) floor in the centre- 775, 129, 7040
    Currently a sort of dinning room. Could this be changed to a hall with a larger throne/chair at the back then with bench rows on the side?
    Ballroom. To the left of the Rainbow Hall - 774, 129, 7030
    Mostly thinking about a nice rug in the centre with a small stage if possible.
    War Room. Above the Ballroom - 773, 137, 7020
    Typical war room set up. Big map table, some chairs too.
    Master Bedroom. Top most room of the estate, located at the top of the spiral staircase to the right- 778, 143, 7053
    A large cro-sized bed as well as private seating and couches.​

• Style and Colors: Primary theme is fine living with plenty of colour and plant life. Colours are Magenta and Purple while secondary colours can be Black, Greys and Cyan if things become too garish.
    Hope this is all good.

#160 Ghirko, Feb 2, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2021