Aqer- Priest Of Baskarr

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by indyfan98, Jan 23, 2021.

1. indyfan98

indyfan98 I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.

[​IMG]

Aqer
    Basic Information
    • Full Name: Aqer, Son of Araza
    • Race: Asha (Nefer, Lew Clade- Jackal Head)
    • Sexuality: Heterosexual
    • Preferred Weapon: Sefet (Tail Moon Blade)
    • Racial Boost Used: Instrument Art
    Inventory Information

• Coin from his homeland
    • A journal of his good deeds and planned deeds
    • A small charm of Baskarr
    Skill Information
    • 3 Arcanology- Artifact Knowledge
    • 15 Metallurgy- Utility, Weapon, Finecraft, Bronze Family, Rich Family
    • 7 Medical Science
    • 15 Unarmed Combat
    • 3 Writing Art
    • 15 Instrument Art (10 from Hobby Points, 5 from Boost)- Plays an Ashal Harp
    • 5 Needlework Art
    • 2 Dancing Art
    Body Shape
    15 Body Stat
    • .5 * (7 Dancing Art + 15 Metallurgy) + 15 Fist Combat = 26 > 15 Body Stat
    • Slim Body Shape
    • Low Body Fat
    Abilities

Asha Primality: Asha are unable to learn Sorcery and Magic, but can learn Ritualism. Additionally, Asha tails are prehensile, thus able to be used in Combat Roleplay, as well as holding items or people. That being said, Asha tails have about the strength of half an arm, meaning that all actions derive 50% of the Proficiency Points or the Physical Stat of the Asha, when using the tail.

Asha Claws: Asha Claws are among some of the sharpest things known to Aloria even for the meekest of Nefer, capable of causing deep cuts. Asha claws ignore any type of armor that is not plate-tier, and can tear up even chainmail and cured leather. That being said, while using a weapon, Asha cannot use their claws, as their hands must be free in order for them to extend their claws from their retractable state.

Asha Agility: When it comes to measuring speed, particularly running speed, Asha always outclass any other race, even while using Living Metal as armor. If it ever concerns a running competition, or a chase, an Asha will always run faster than anything else chasing it, unless this creature or person specifically has a mutation or Ability making it “as fast as an Asha”.

Living Metal Source: All Asha no matter how old or strong have a quantity of Living Metal that is naturally produced by their body. It is, in its inert state, about the size of a fist, and is usually suspended around the Asha’s neck as a necklace, on the tail like tail decoration, or on the forearm as a decorative bracelet. Living Metal can have any color, as long as it looks metallic, and has a single color. Living Metal is always smooth (thus not having any jagged edges or rivets or bolts), but has a wavy pattern, similar to folded steel that shows some reflective difference. Living Metal cannot be stolen, and can turn into a liquid form at the will of the Asha. In its natural state however, Living Metal is inert and serves no function, unless a Stance is used such as the Stances below. Without any Stance active, Living Metal is purely decorative, like jewelry or clothing.

Living Metal Body: Any body parts lost by the Asha, with the exception of their tail, is automatically replaced after a week by Living Metal, unless they choose not to replace that body part. This decision can be re-made at any time after the limb is lost. Any replaced limbs made out of Living Metal will mimic body flesh in every sense, giving no additional sturdiness against weapons, having the same sensations, and being warm to the touch, yet metallic in appearance.

Living Metal Stance: Strike: The Asha turns their Living Metal into a Melee Combat Category weapon of choice, two smaller weapons of choice, or a shield. The weapon can be handed off to others, but only one can be produced, and it can be “melted” and returned to the Asha from Emote Distance. Only one Living Metal Stance can be active at any time, this Stance must be removed before another can be used.

Living Metal Stance: Protect: The Asha turns their Living Metal into plate-like metal armor for themselves covering one of the following parts: Legs, Torso+Waist, Arms or Head+Neck (only one can be chosen). This Ability takes several seconds to form, so it cannot be quickly summoned to stop an attack. Only one Living Metal Stance can be active at any time, this Stance must be removed before another can be used.

Living Metal Stance: Sustain: The Asha turns their Living Metal into a substitute for wound treatment, but only on themselves. This allows them to cover up either up to 5 cuts and bruises, or one deep gash or internal wound. This both negates the wound, and removes the pain, and can prevent a lethal attack from killing the Asha. Removing the Living Metal returns the wound to its previous state. Living Metal does not heal, it is a stop-gap measure until a healer can be found. Only one Living Metal Stance can be active at any time, this Stance must be removed before another can be used.

Living Metal Stance: Utility The Asha can turn their Living Metal into any utility tool, like a walking cane, a hammer, a pencil, a screwdriver, any tool that even if it requires a basic resource to function (such as ink in a pen) it will fulfill this function without requiring the resource. This Stance can also be used to use Living Metal aesthetically, either moving it around like a liquid, or shaping it into artistic depictions, or plates, carafes, wine goblets, a horse saddle and more. Only one Living Metal Stance can be active at any time, this Stance must be removed before another can be used.

Languages

• Common
    • Ibeth
    Visual Information

• Eye Color: Blue
    • Hair Color: Black
    • Hair Style: All over and short
    • Skin Color: Dark
    • Clothing: Purple and Red Satoor
    • Height: 5'4"
    • Personality
    Option Two: The Core List

Choose your Character Alignment

• Lawful Good
    Choose your Character Personality Type
    • The Debater
    Choose your Character's Religion
    • Faces of Baskarr (9/10)- Aqer has always sought to be a priest, and, having arrived in Regalia, he has now finally declared himself one.
    Life Story

Born during a sandstorm on the Asha State known as the Brother Kingdoms of Pharah, Aqer was raised by a deeply religious family. Every day, his family would go out to to do good deeds from dawn till dusk, from doing chores for others to giving money to the poor. His family lived a simple life, dedicated to gaining Kharma. When Aqer was 14, his father died of disease, and, though mourned, his life was celebrated, knowing he was now in the Golden Desert, walking on warm sands with his loved ones. Aqer's mother raised him to adulthood, and still remains in his life today.

As Aqer grew older, he grew even closer, still, to Baskarr, constantly seeking to go out of his way to do good for others. He joined the school of Sensy, and here, he learned the skill of the Moon Blade to protect the temples. He learned to forge his own from Bronze. He left the Citadel after a while and set off to do good. One day, he was helping sailors on the docks, when he got to talking to one of the sailors who had been to Regalia. The sailor told Aqer that Regalia lacked a Priest to lead the Asha of the city in their path to the Golden Desert. Aqer spoke to the captain on the ship and offered his services in exchange for a ride on the ship to the Holy City. The captain agreed, and Aqer arrived to Regalia not too long after.

Setting foot off the ship, Aqer felt the cold of Winter, setting foot on snow for the first time, almost thinking it to be white sand. He recoiled. He finally decided to force himself onto the snow, and he set forth into the city, looking for his brethren to lead them to doing good turns each day.

#1 indyfan98, Jan 23, 2021
    Last edited: May 2, 2021
  2. Lizmun

Lizmun yeah Staff Member Lore2

Claimed for Aspirant review! @indyfan98

Before I get on with my review, could you please clear up all the extra spacing in your application? It makes reading and reviewing difficult for me.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  3. indyfan98

The forums don't seem to like me too much right now. I can't get rid of the extra bullet points. However, I tried to remove spaces as best I can. If it's not right, let me know.

4. Lizmun

That's better! Here's my review:

Basic Information
    - No issues here!​
    Skill Information
    - No issues here!​
    Visual Information
    - No issues here!​
    Personality
    - No issues here!​
    Life Story
    - No issues, but it's a tad short. I would consider expanding it some.​

Overall a solid app, approved!
    @indyfan98

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. indyfan98

@Lizmun

Updated the application a bit. Shuffled some points into metallurgy so as to give Asha a source of traditional weapons. Also added some more points into Fist Combat to make sense with the metallurgy. Removed points from Fabric Arts to compensate. I have three unused points for learning, now, which is also to partially compensate for making him more powerful. Hopefully all check out!

6. Lizmun

@indyfan98 All looks in order, still approved

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. indyfan98

@Lizmun
    Aqer needs re-review. I just updated the point spread to the new standards.

8. Lizmun

@indyfan98
    You need to invest 10 points into any non-talent proficiency group to get the hobby boost
    Please include Aqer's racial abilities on the application under the ability section

9. indyfan98

I think I got that cleared up. And by Hobby Boost, did you mean racial boost?

10. indyfan98

@Lizmun It's been about ten days. I hope your finals went well! Did I fix the issue you had?

11. Lizmun

@indyfan98 my finals and moving out of my dorm went well, thank you. Approved.

• Winner Winner x 1