[completed] Of Betrayal, Undercity.

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Iyyiushi, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Iyyiushi

Iyyiushi Refugee

[This notice is pinned to the Corpse and Wraith, mailed specifically to coven and Void leaders in the Undercity; the names are all left out minus Srak's]

It is hereby declared that the green Orc known as Srak is a traitor to the covens and Voidal Loyal. By this proclamation their life and autonomy therein be forfeit. Their crimes are the association with the Regalian state and accomplice in the capturing of Oldritch and Mirabella and the depriving of Woldemar's gift to his loyal followers. Whomsoever finds him and feels so inclined are to disperse methods most sinister onto their body and mind. They can be identified by the Katharic branding for "Traitor" [here illustrated] located on their top right shoulder.

[Stamped center this notice is the sigil of the Duskeye Syndicate and occultic symbolism related to Voidal Worship]

@SaltyLikeTheSea @Acosmism @Magivore @FlossyBerryRene @KrakenLord01 @3a_29 @Faith_Bug
    @Deusphage

@Megadonshark

OOC Stuff:
    • Maims and Kill perms must be obtained as per the community guidelines.
    • This is IC decision fallout and should only be facilitated as to generate RP for IC behavior.
    • Megadonshark may at any time reach out to acosmism on Mirabella and deusphage on Oldritch and this notice will cease being effective should all characters agree on such.

• Powerful Powerful x 16
  2. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

Mirabella picked up the notice within her fragile, bandaged grip, sitting upon a cot within a clinic far deep down within the Regalian sewers. The wilted woman let out a huff, tired frame only shrinking more.

“And now what of the world? A spoon to the mouth, a knife to the gut?”

She paused, glancing up to those nearby whom had treated wounds moments before... a foreign wave of true gratefulness, sweeping over the sandy shores of her soul.

“The blood of the martyr is the seed of this family.”

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Faith_Bug

Faith_Bug Mirror Thrower

Sylph had taken up the notice himself, looking over it with a squinted gaze, slouching back in his seat with a rather annoyed but loud sigh. His grip on the material tightening, shaky to the point of possibly tearing it- however he held himself against such, placing it down, "Right.. I take /one/ evening to myself and meet my needs, only to get this. /THIS/!"
    The Dorkarth brought himself to a stand, pacing, bringing both hands up to press two fingers into each temple, "I agree with those around nowadays.. When can the Undercity have /one/ relaxing evening? Hm? When's that going to happen? Never? Thought so. Time to deal with more messes.. again.."

4. SaltyLikeTheSea

SaltyLikeTheSea x2 your daily serving of salt

Alethia looked at the notice, a wicked grin coming onto her face, one not usually present. She gives out a chuckle and looked over to Gizeh @KayKay704 . "Oh, this should be fun. A hunt really has started huh? How do you feel about all this? After all, it's your....you know. Plus he helped get you cured. Think you'll join in on the beating?"

5. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

"Srak scum upon the earth...more more more trouble." The Qadir barks to where once a nurse or assistant would've stood but now was simply empty space. "Beatings, Blood it worked in Hallonq but here every other fucking day its another of these. Traitors, Hunters, Conmen, thieves...All I wished was to set up a damn clinic."

he breaths recognizing the childishness of his anger even if he couldn't quell it. "It is days like these I wish that I was back in Hallonq. Where I was strong, surrounded with help...I must find someone. Anyone to research with, someone trustable. Yet first, perhaps srak should be dealt with."

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  6. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

"Life."

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Iyyiushi

Iyyiushi Refugee

[An additional notice is added and mailed]
    In addition, despite apologizing to Oldritch - the Orc refutes the statements in private and attacked their supposed lover, Sala - whom was found severely wounded. The Orc can now be identified additionally by a missing left hand.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. FizzyDrinks

FizzyDrinks

[!] Doc squacks in sad pain.

• Immersive Immersive x 2
  9. Iyyiushi

Iyyiushi Refugee

This is considered completed.

• Powerful Powerful x 1