Hidden Behind The Mask

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Faith_Bug, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Faith_Bug

Faith_Bug Mirror Thrower

[[Notices were left all around Crookback and the Sewer Tunnels, the writing along the parchment papers seemed hurried, though the one who wrote it seemed unhappy, clearly:]]

The voices that hide in the shadows scream out the dangers of this world, one's of betrayal, others of death. Air filling with lies and words of manipulation. But what is the worst of the bunch? Those that wear a mask and seem something they are not. Masks of different designs, created by the sins and tragedies they induced and brought upon those who are questionable, or undeserving of it.

"What is the purpose of this message?"
    "They're at it again."
    "This is pointless."
    "When will they stop already with the drama?"

These are many questions asked with the notices that have been put up. And they will continue holding their message for however those who have created them want. Get used to it and stop the bickering.

This is a warning for all to see. Look out for those who could wear 'masks', their intentions are greater than expected. If you let them get to you, they will be part of your downfall. Do not trust all you see, each person has their perks and flaws, but best of all- they can act like someone they're not.

With this said, the Court stomps their foot down, and declares that Cazna's Kaahl and who Zeriel associates with family wise is now an Enemy.

(P.S. for those associated with the Kaahl, you can thank Zeriel for it.)
    Sincerely,
    Thuril Sylphryalhn
    Desprince of Vlathorian Court

Everything stated was either ripped half of it out, torn, or scratched out completely.​

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    #1 Faith_Bug, Nov 2, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  2. Ynzy

Ynzy It's not that I wasn't listening. I just forgot...

Maya looked over the message for a moment before she ignited with a rage, bursting it into flames and storming off.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Sebrom

Sebrom

Zeriel ripped the message off and took it home, showing his family with a mischievous chuckle.

#3 Sebrom, Nov 2, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  4. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

"Ha-- HAHA!" The Wolond bursted into a loud cackle, a grin adorning their visage as they'd pluck the notice off with a snort. "Like they could take on even half of us-- 'EY, CAL, SEPHEKH! GET OVER HERE!" They'd call, waving the notice in their hand for them to see. @Yurs @thundermember

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Gabigailll

Gabigailll

Lewixia stumbled upon the note, reading it quickly with her eyes darting trying to read it all as quickly as possible. She turned away on the heel of her foot, and moving off as fast as she can, holding something close to her hidden in blankets. Muttering to herself, "I hope he has some plan...."

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  6. Entityze

Entityze Straight outta DBD

"Buy my clockwork" was written entirely over one of the posts, the writer still in masked disguise from yesterday

• Constructive Constructive x 2
  7. Iyyiushi

Iyyiushi Refugee Supremium

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  8. SaltyLikeTheSea

SaltyLikeTheSea x2 your daily serving of salt

Alethia blinks a few times as she read the notice. “No. No way he’s this stupid. Is he really this stupid?” She turned asking Ailred @War_pig and Gizeh @KayKay704 as she read over it a second time. “Holy shit he is. I will say, guess I gave him too much credit. Thought he had an actual brain in there. Guess not.”

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  9. DogVibes

DogVibes

Sivo would read the note, shaking her head. She mumbles under her breath, "The bigger they are... The harder they fall. Him and Maya both better prepare for the fight of their lifetime if Rhys and I see those two again." She would then give a sigh, a smile breaking out onto her stone cold face from under her mask. "War... Such a beautiful concept." She then huffed, turning away from the note to walk off, her crimson eyes glowing in the rising darkness from under her hood as she walked off.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    #9 DogVibes, Nov 2, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  10. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

Mirabella narrowed her eyes as she brought her wilted visage up from the paper, drawing her orbs to the nearby countertop aside the cot within a clinic far off within the Regalian sewers. With a frustrated huff, she shuffled in the cupboards, withdrawing an ink well and her set of parchments. Frustrated scratches ensued upon the parchment, etchings of common cursive bleeding onto the paper in inky black as she mumbled.

“Even in laboring breath, I must fix everything...”

And off the letter went to its designated beholder.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  11. mochha

mochha yolo Premium

• Immersive x 3
    • Powerful x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Educated x 1
    • Agree x 1
  12. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

*A letter would be pinned up*

To whom it may concern, your letter has peaked my interest. I have heard so much about this strong opinion towards Cazna specifically, by the sounds of your letter it has come to my attention you sound rather hurt, I will not strictly put words in your mouth. I wish to make it clear this letter is not defending anyone nor exposing anyone, I noticed in your letter you quite bluntly put that Cazna Khaal is now your enemy but never specify what they have done exactly. You're so quick to put this out so boldly without providing any real detail or explanation apart from they're not trustworthy, I personally believe that is not a good enough excuse to slander someone unless they've done something in particular towards you in that case I expect a explanation. I summon you to the Solifuge Library to give me a clear explanation on the whole matter I am in no way shape or form mad or disappointed. All I want is a clear explanation on the whole situation, your side of the story and logical reason for this letter, I expect you to bring evidence, witness's, statements or anything that can prove your accusations if you arrive only to waste my time with your thoughts and feelings I will be offended. I look forward to sitting down and listening.

- Yours Sincerely
    Anya .

• Like Like x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
  13. War_pig

War_pig Twin-Flames Reform Camp Graduate

Ailred tilted his head at the notice, trying to read, but after minutes of staring he defaulted, turning to Alethia “Can I eat it?”
    @SaltyLikeTheSea @KayKay704

• Immersive Immersive x 2
  14. Iyyiushi

Iyyiushi Refugee Supremium

"If only Sylph was smart enough to know Zeriel is not in my Kaahl..." sighed Cazna after she left the last dropoff.

• Informative Informative x 3
  15. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

A maelstrom would erupt for a brief moment as the swirling voices of icy spirits briefly.

Tearing across the Qadir’s clinic as he shouted in the storm’s eye, “
    I thought the covens sensible but whilst we are all at war. With every single fucking supposed paragon of Mercenary Justice and likely all the charters soon. They act like fucking CHILDREN!!”

He clenchs his hand collecting himself “Calm, Calm Tomas you need to calm. We’ve lost control enough recently...for her sake be calm for her sake.”

he turns to the Drahl Ailor beside him “Set me a course for Hallonq soon as we can. Fuck these people and their bull shit squabbles. I will meet the boss myself and bring her with me....”

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. FungusFanatic

FungusFanatic Circus time Circus time

Gizeh burst out into a fit of cackles. The bloodied putrid leaked and sputtered from their neck and eyes. They gurgled in approval towards Ailred @War_pig.
    “Someone has to bring us entertainment.”
    Their voice crackled like fire, torn and shred as if their cords were breaking. They took a match to the notice, their many eyes focusing on Alethia with a grin. @SaltyLikeTheSea

17. Finlaggan

Finlaggan unabashed music and whiskey snob Staff Member Roleplay Staff

A missive is pinned beneath the original-- and a copy is sent to the home address of the Coven that sent it out. It'd seem this posting's author was well aware of the identities of those behind the original note.

The missive is scripted with an elegant hand-- the author clearly someone considering themselves of a certain sort of dignity and poise, but the meaning of its words bely that nature.

To the reprehensible Vlarothian Court,

It has become increasingly clear to me that you and your ilk have the moral backbone of a cream-filled pastry. That is to say: you are soft, composed of nothing but flake and fluff, and decadently degenerate-- the likes of which surprise even Kathar such as we. You have erred quite gravely and made a tactical blunder in this posting and its slanderous nature. I'd recommend you learn what a library is, so that you might perhaps undertake a bit of research before your next grand statement: or maybe learn to converse with the common people of our so-called great 'Bay', so that you properly learn to what allegiances and families Kathar such as Zeriel belong to.

To say that writing this to you now brings me no pleasure would be a bold-faced lie. I find your mistake humorous, and even a touch flattering. But, if it was not clear to you enough already, the Kathar in question belongs to the Kaahl Sarnai, which leads me to grant you my utmost sincerest sympathies in the endeavor you will be facing: they are a fierce lot, fighters with savage spirit who will no doubt leave your egos bruised and bodies bloodied in the wake of your pursuit of 'justice'.

Nevertheless, I acknowledge this is not our fight, and so I would like for you to acknowledge it, too. As reparations for your grievous error in judgment, the Kaahl Khor'enn demands you pay tribute to it and myself, its matriarch, the Lord of Graves. We will be expecting your generous donation within the next 2 days-- which leaves you 48 hours to figure out how you will appease me. If you are unaware of where we hold ourselves, we dwell within Helvallt Church.

It needn't be said that there will be consequences if you fail to please me with your tribute.

Ever so sweetly yours,
    Xaella Khor'enn
    The Lord of Graves

• Powerful Powerful x 19
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  18. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

The Mechanical Monster himself gazed upon the letter, his mind already racing from events of the past. His mind unfocused with what has happened and what may. As he read it, his eyes opened even wider, and his thoughts were nothing more than a rushing wave of nothing more than fear, stress, and even utter disappointment for Sylph.

"Sylph you ABSOLUTE MONGREL YOU CHOSE THE WRONG FUCKING KAAHL! WHY!"

Would rip the Paper in utter terror, only knowing what may happen soon if this wasn't to be resolved. His body slumped down on the wall, and his eyes racing about in his quarters.

".... You're fucked Rhys." His mind Spoke.

"Very fucked.... How in the fuck am I going to fix this?!" He replied

"Get on your hands and knees, and Pray that they may have mercy on your Flesh, you fiend..." As the ringing of a robotic cackle would release in Rhys's Mind, Rhys almost Crying in utter agony of the horrific future he has brought upon himself.

• Powerful Powerful x 5
  19. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

“Alright Mohren. Go ahead and add this to the collection. Steak cooks nice with the right fuel.”
    @Legoclub22

• Immersive Immersive x 4
  20. coolguy11110

coolguy11110 Trying To Find Who I Am.

Talym Rend walks up and chuckles World War Sewer coming soon. Talym turns and disappears into the shadows.

21. Banard

Banard AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Khaine starts shopping for garlic.

• Powerful Powerful x 7
  22. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

nice