Missing: Armando Playero

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Wilvahelm, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Wilvahelm

Wilvahelm The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

MISSING!
    [​IMG]

Fellow citizens, it is with a heavy heart that I come forth with the disappearance of my brother, Armando Playero. A while ago, he went missing without a trace.

A brief profile on Armando:

Race:
    Daendroque Ailor

Sex: Male

Height: About 6 feet

Morph: Athletic

Physical appearance: Armando is a tall, tanned man of Girobaldan descent with black hair and green eyes. He has been missing for a long time, so his hair may appear long and unkempt. If alive, he may be starving and frail. Armando has no distinguishable tattoos, nor does he have any piercings.

The day Armando initially disappeared, he told me he was going to go visit a friend in the Kreiburg family and return to her a necklace that she had apparently gifted him. He was dressed in fine clothes, since he wanted to look gallant for the occasion. After that day, Armando disappeared for a long period time. The last time I saw him, Armando was, for some reason, imprisoned inside the Wunderbar Tavern. The Kreiguard had captured him and refused to let him go. Armando has disappeared since then, without a single trace. The Kreiguard won’t say anything to me, and I have no idea where they might be hiding him. I have been searching for him for so long, I don’t know what else to do. I don’t know where he could be. People of Regalia, please, help me find my brother. I have already lost one of my siblings, Isidoro, who was executed for his treasonous crimes. But, Armando had nothing to do with the tribulations caused by Isidoro and his brother Xabi, who lamentably, has also been killed. Armando is an innocent Ailor man, who is devout to the Spirit, and he does not deserve any of this. Our house has gone through enough.

House Kreiburg has refused to comment.

If anybody knows anything about where Armando is, please, let us know. We are afraid he may have been killed at this point.

-A recompense will be offered for any clue which leads to the finding of Armando.

-A recompense will also be offered for anybody who has located his cadaver.

(These recompenses are not claimable by House Kreiburg or any of their associates.)

Spirit Guide,
    Eloi Playero
    Law-Abiding Citizen.

• Powerful Powerful x 10
  2. tin77

tin77 The Tin Can Man

Armando Playero would, in fact, not see any of these papers, because he'd be too busy staring at a ceiling someplace seemingly detached from all concepts of reality. As the hours ticked by with each minute and second passing in full awareness, Armando had since given up on searching for new, fascinating things to find among the chipped stone walls and instead had turned his attention upwards, hoping that he could find some exciting unnoticed secret lost in the dim light that could forever shake his new day-to-day lifestyle and inspire him to be a better man.

I hate everything, he thought to himself, the urge to slam his head into the previously mentioned walls running through him once more.

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    #2 tin77, Oct 23, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  3. Hautee

Hautee average LoL player

Simone Playero read over the papers to herself several times at her desk, her worries overwhelming her each time she read it.

“Spirit, I hope he’s doing alright. We’ve got to get him back one way or another. He’s been gone for far too long and did not deserve any of this. He is an innocent man with a kind heart. Please return to us, Armando.”

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

A comment is tacked on
    Text_divider_from_the_publication_Úvaha_posl._P._Wurma_o_narovnání_s_Uhry.jpg

Playeros and those with information,

Any information gathered on the whereabouts of the missing Armando Playero should be directed to myself or a fellow guardsman or guardswoman of the Old Guard within the Violet Order. This is an active investigation, and as such it is asked that citizens do not attempt vigilante justice or to act out in a way that puts yourselves at risk of injury or persecution. As always, remain vigilant and report to your local Old Guardsman or Guardswoman with any information or suspicious activity.

Oratario Ode,
    Ser Karp Kippings
    Man-At-Arms of the Villiers-Eclaire Order
    Old Guard of the Violet Order
    Guard of the Lord Chancellor's 71st Contingent
    Text_divider_from_the_publication_Úvaha_posl._P._Wurma_o_narovnání_s_Uhry.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

Alaric Keen would read over the post at the nearest notice board, shaking his head.

“Perhaps I know something.” He thought to himself.

6. Yui_Drax

Yui_Drax Loong Worshiper and Sihai Enthusiast

A Sihai with a Bloodcast cape wrapped around his shoulder looked at the notice, "Huh." was his only response and went on his day, the information was in the back of his mind and would not be forgotten easily.

7. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

“Fellow Daen gone missing how unfortunate.

Hopefully he’ll make his way to my clinic one way or another. Perhaps I’ll look into these Playeros. With all the stories of their corruption perhaps they might be of interest to Herńandez, pehaps this Armando can help me,” the Qadir muses.

A nearby patient points something out to him.

“They are from Hallonq as well, oh I must definitely look into these characters.”

#7 bwmwags3, Oct 23, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  8. Vivamente

Vivamente An Unfortunate Scotsman

Amory's eyes settled on a dockside noticeboard, peering through the confines of his personal, portable prison as a light steam rose through the mouthhole of his mask with a sigh. "More Playeros-.. I apologize I couldn't remain and help you against these ones, cousins." He shook his head, moving to board a small ship at port then, resting a bag down upon the deck and watching the city grow ever smaller on his departure.

• Powerful Powerful x 1