A Public Denouncement Of The Solifuge

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by SaltyLikeTheSea, Oct 19, 2020.

1. SaltyLikeTheSea

SaltyLikeTheSea x2 your daily serving of salt

All over Crookback and the Sewer tunnels, these notices are posted!

This letter is to serve as a warning to all vampires and covens. The Solifuge should not be trusted. They are sizable in power and promise so much but they achieve this by misleading and stealing from younger covens. Rather than helping they take the new blood and advance themselves while kicking the others aside. They do not take the allyship they give out seriously and will shoot you before they will discuss things.

So to all who think it is beneficial to ally with them, if you only wish to be abused and used for your hard work and get none of the benefits, then work with them. As the only thing they can guarantee is leaving you worse then you started out.

[The seal of a Wither Rose lays at the bottom of each notice]

• Powerful Powerful x 10
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. joglak

joglak Refugee

"Who?" pondered Cao'ess Syll'bess'aos on their trek to the nearby hunting trails. ​

• Immersive Immersive x 2
  3. Atomic_Newt

Atomic_Newt

A handwritten note would be tacked under the notices nearest the Wraith and the Corpse.

"Quit drugging Solifuge members and allies, and focus on running the bar you let get out of control before you run your mouth."

• Powerful Powerful x 5
  4. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

Mirabella brought the paper into her flowers hands, scanning over it as she mumbled in rumination.It is unfortunate to see my friend unintentionally staining the names of the innocent simply by providing protection where it is due...As she thought, her wings twitched slightly in a uneasy movement.This too shall pass,she stated, dropping the paper to the ground. As the parchment met with the cobbled ground, a burst of petals ensued the gesture, and a smaller explosion of flora consumed the parchment completely, choking it out akin to the very suffrage of life. With that, her heels clicked off into the darkness of the subterranean sewers, echoing off the walls, resonant to a ticking bomb.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  5. Faith_Bug

Faith_Bug Mirror Thrower

"Oh, come on.. Let us hope nothing starts between the Covens, I cannot believe this is happening- It's not even Solifuge as a group, it's a specific member.. eugh.. 'Sides, you brought it on yourself, Alethia, for what you started doing with 'curses'.." Sylph grumbled under his breath when finding one of the many notices in the Sewers, taking hold of one of them to crumple it within his grasp and toss the material onto the ground, shaking his head before moving back off to continue his walk.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Iyyiushi

Iyyiushi Refugee Supremium

Cazna stands before the notice board: "Ha.. ha...hahhahaha...hahahahaHAHA!" then walks away wiping a laughter's tear from her eye.

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  7. mochha

mochha yolo Premium

“ELOHA. THERES CONFLICT, GET TH’POPCORN!”
    shouted Lorelei within the comfort of her home, tumbling backwards as she fumbled whilst reading the paper over.

“AAHHHHHH.”
    @Zubile

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  8. sonofthestars

sonofthestars chaotic stupid

In a tucked-away corner of the Library, Ceciladen blearily looked over the parchment that Tyrian had wordlessly dropped in his lap. After a moment, he sighed, setting it on the small table adjacent to his cot. "And ta think I blamed Oldritch for trying ta eat her..." He laid back down, the rotten taste of spiked ale lingering in the back of his throat.

9. Zubile

Zubile teehee Supremium

"This is interesting to say the less. Could pin it up on a wall."
    Eloha'leil standing behind the Allat, reading over the paper with a rather amused look.
    "I hope it leads to something exciting."
    @mochalattes

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  10. Deusphage

Deusphage i am a girlboss i am a war criminal

The slithering amalgam of void-refashioned flesh approaches what remains of the paper, extending forth one of its four hands to pry it from the ground, observing the inscription upon it with its countless, blackened eyes. The eldritch monstrosity clicks its tongues about within its maw in chittering fashion, its innards roiling and wriggling about within its gut - visible through the tenuously stretched membranous flesh that coated the beast. Oldritch offered little words for the notice, instead opting to drag a blackened, marbelled talon through the page, to rend the carcass of a paper it had so found to refuse.
    "A contemptible madnessss, unwoven and hewn from jealousssy asss it ssso isss..."

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  11. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

*Sat within her icy throne while receiving news of the letter, a moment of silence passes while the woman crossed her leg. She turns to Alister and Mirabella to respond calmly "I find the ignorance and the lack of evidence in this letter personally insulting, I'd rather give them a history lesson on the Solifuge then respond to this"

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

A certain Wolond let out a frustrated huff, palming at their marred, sleep deprived visage as they'd grumble.

"Covens should be working with each other, not denouncing each other."

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

Rolling his eyes, a certain Kathar began going around the sewers. Tearing down whatever posts he can find and throwing them into the water.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  14. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

“What the Void Alethia, is this over my pricing or something. We didn’t do anything to your coven to my knowledge that qualifies some great betrayal.

It was you yourself who admitted you hadn’t seen most your coven in a very long time. So how have we abused the new bloods? Why is it your denouncing us instead of telling us what the void we are supposed to have done?”

the Qadir would sigh going to go onto the Library to return his borrowed books.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  15. Lizmun

Lizmun yeah Staff Member Lore2

Thin, starved hands plucked up one of the notices so indiscriminately littered around crookback and old town alike. Clawed fingers, each knuckle painfully well defined with how close skin stuck to bone, crinkled paper as it was read. A hunched, wiry form sat in the shade of a squalid tent. As words were gently whispered aloud, falling from cracked and downturns lips, loose bone fragments scattered about shifted, rattled, and re-adjusted. Once the figure was done reading the notice aloud, albeit in a hushed tone, she glanced up to the skull sitting across her. Staring into it's dead, bottomless sockets she, seemingly, awaited a response. After a few moments of silence, she nodded in understanding.

16. DedJok

DedJok skilled in ways beyond your feeble understanding Staff Member Lore2

Somewhere, somehow, Kuzma felt at peace. He couldn't exactly place why, but something just felt right when he woke up this morning. Moving out and beginning with his day, a light Mirnoye warsong would dance along in the Vladnos head.

• Like Like x 5
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  17. Jcboi5

Jcboi5 professional meme-lord who does mineman rp

A cloaked warrior would find one of the notices, reading over it with interest, and putting one into his journal afterwards. “Hmph. Conflict among the covens was bound to occur sooner or later. Perhaps we should pay this coven a visit... What do you think, Yueliang?”

@BluKnight10

18. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

Somehow, Alaric was given the post, and so he went to use it as fuel for his fireplace.

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. Entityze

Entityze Straight outta DBD

One of the notices would've found a crossbow bolt shot straight into it with something written over what remained of the post "Shut up"

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  20. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Azra leaned on one foot, resting her hand against her hip while she pondered the denouncement. Then, once she spoke a few moments later, her tone was that of confusion. “I just don’t get it, why would you purposely try to make enemies with a Coven who has two times your manpower? I mean, it’d be a waste of time to do anything, but we definitely could stomp them into the ground.” She scratched her head before offering a shrug and stalking off further into Crookback.

• Educated Educated x 1
    #20 AtticCat, Oct 19, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  21. Magivore

Magivore No Rest For The Wicked

"A Syllbess should know better than mock another's name when their own is akin to familial cultism, half of these Kathar should stop laughing when they're as credible as a glass bridge, that edgy moron should stop shooting forum boards with two-word responses, and everyone else needs to stop being sinister brooding babies for five seconds beforeIburstabloodvessel!!" The Lich Lord fell back into their chair, physically drained from their visible disappointment and crescendoing frustration. A whole minute passed by before they got back up, scraping the waterlogged and burnt pages together into a neat pile according to which was the most damaged. Like that of a spider weaving its web, they took great care into forming a response more formal and less aggressive than the verbal one they gave to their loose-lipped informants. Dipping their quill into the shimmering golden inkwell, they composed their symphony of self proclaimed supremacy.

"To the Withered Rose, to whom it may concern, and to whom is a fool who thinks too highly of themselves,

I, Xilthruum, the Lich Lord of the Deep, do not often sign my own papers so elaborately. But it is this day I find it significant to do so in order to dispel some of the complications that may be arising from what are evidently miscommunications or from cruel introductions to a culture not many are so adjusted to right away.

Internal communications among the Solifugae, in these past few weeks, have cracked and strained under the pressure of the Overworld. The presence of those who seek to undo all who possess our blood has spiked in number, including the amount of assassins who believe they have a chance at reducing my numbers when they do not recognize they are truly the hunted. Consistent pestering to our line of communication has made it difficult to get information from point A to point B.

I have been nothing but the savior of the Sanguine of this city, my benevolent hand outstretched and care offered to those who do not bite at their feeders. Few covens have been so vehemently rejected by my work, for only such examples include the Ichor Sovereignty, the Puppet's kin, and a coven of Zikiel now unnamed who willingly cured themselves to evade consequences. Among that list, you are not. This interpretation that I have allegedly sought to undo the efforts of your Sanguine populace wounds me when my mere existence ensures their inevitability.

It is there I come to my next point: why should I spare the smaller covens? I, one of the greatest that can be seen, have the power in my hands and in my people to ensure the babe never makes it out of the cradle. It is no hidden knowledge that covens regularly exterminate one another for the sake of influence and resources, which I surely would engage in if I were barbaric or deemed one to be contradictory to my cause of Sanguivorous spread. And yet, I do not. My answer is that I am greater than the need to bark for my food, but it is unfortunate you see me only as a parasite when I aim to be a generous Lord.

It is from here I shall prove my benevolence and my mercy, for I will forgive the nature of this denouncement and take it as criticism unfounded rather than an insult. I will educate myself and others of what I fully capable of, and how I truly am the savior you would do best not to reject. Liberated from your own ignorance, I hope you will accept my kindness as I invite you into my halls for a sweet little bribe, as shall be offered all the Desprinces and Desprincesses who I believe have the merits and deserve this reward. But do not forget that I have my dominance for a reason; it is because I bring with me perfection.

May the many Sanguivorous leaders of the Archipelago meet with me soon,

Xilthruum
    Upyric Lord of the Solifugae
    Ashen Lord of the Four Winds
    Frozen Lord of the All Valleys
    Lich Lord of the Deep"

• Powerful Powerful x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    #21 Magivore, Oct 19, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  22. Lumbo

Lumbo Refugee

Benjamin traced his thumb over the printing; the Archblood's violet eyes pandering over the oeuvre, tilting his head almost imperceptibly, "Why would anyone want to put their life at risk just to warn a few people that they probably don't care about?" He asserted, plucking one of the wither rose seals of the exposition, crumpling it as he tossed it in the drain beside him.

23. BluKnight10

BluKnight10 Refugee

Komuso would give a sigh as he stared at the notice "I don't know...coven versus coven usually wraps itself up in a neat little bow. But I suppose it wouldn't be too drop in for a visit." @Jcboi5