House De Piedmont

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Nicomachean, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Nicomachean

Nicomachean

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The de Piedmont family started primarily as grape farmers in the Ithanian countryside, not known at all for their material wealth or maritime trading. Though their homestead had access to the sea, their income could only afford them rent for other captains looking to transport goods for a price. Inevitably the family did rise through the wealth bracket, as the demand for wine in Ithanian taverns created large profit margins for the fledgling family.

Soon their enterprise grew to a wealthy merchant business, with the family now engaging in a very prosperous trade venture. These years were known as the founding years for the Piedmont trading company, an entity founded by Lyon de Piedmont who was patriarch at the time. As business boomed, Lyon expanded his family ventures beyond grape farming and to sea trading, where he established the company as a business to business broker.

Lyon eventually passed the business down to his son Maximilien, after his son had returned from the east to join the family business. Maximilien expanded the company by bringing in skilled ship captains to assist in transporting their goods across the seas, attracting wealthy benefactors among the commoner and merchant classes. With the city of Regalia before them, House de Piedmont only stands to gain from investment into the heart of the empire, and fate lay in their path.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Men in House de Piedmont are typically between 5’7 and 5’9 in terms of height, and have rather slender builds. They are not typically known to be bulky or wide in frame, though very rare exceptions apply. Their hair colors are typically black or really dark brown, and are almost never blonde. Eye colors range from deep greens to blues, and typically don’t feature any variation outside of the two. Nose size is rather small comparatively, and the same applies to their ears and lips.

Women in House de Piedmont often reach heights between 5’4 and 5’6, with few exceptions. Like the men, they feature more slender builds, and are never known for their wide frame. Hair colors for de Piedmont women are known to vary between light brown, dark brown, and black. The women have similar noses and ears to that of the men, with little variation. De Piedmont women are very well known to wear imperial fashion, and flaunt it with little care for avoiding pride among their peers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Maximilien de Piedmont | Played | Patriarch | The patriarch of House de Piedmont and owner of the Piedmont trading company, Maximilien is an ambitious and profit driven individual with a mind for finance. In the casual scene, a very gregarious socialite with a mind for flamboyant bragging and immense familial pride.

Violetta Belle de Piedmont | Played | Daughter | Daughter in the House de Piedmont and worker of the Piedmont trading company, Violetta is a cut throat contractor and heavily driven with profit and gain. Casually, Violetta is a crowd pleaser and has a strong honor for her family.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Piedmont Trading Company | Full Ownership | A trading company that specializes in the business to business transactions, the Piedmont trading company has been in the de Piedmont family for many generations. This is by far the pride and joy of the family, and many members find themselves a position within the business.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rules
    1. Acceptance is determined based off of many factors including competency in the application process, and preceding player history. We expect maturity among every player who applies to the family.​
    2. House de Piedmont biology should be followed when designing a character for the family. There is little room for exceptions in that regard. For guidelines, consult fineclass culture height limits and the thread for appropriate inputs.​
    3. Activity is a requirement, but we are lenient in case real life comes in the way.​
    4. While I am not in favor of railroading roleplay in any way, some measure of loyalty and respect for the family lore is requested. If you have character developments you wish to go through with, speak with one of the current heads of the family so we can accommodate .​

Application

IGN:
    Character Applications:
    Activity (1-10):
    Intended Position? (Family/Staff):
    Intended Relation? (If family):
    Any previous experience?:
    Mutes/Jails/Tempbans?:
    What can you contribute to the family?:
    Discord?:

[​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 9
    • Immersive Immersive x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #1 Nicomachean, Jul 27, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  2. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

IGN: CrockedPaper702
    Character Applications:https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/richen-eilmyar.80948/
    (Have been aproved before, had to update a few things)
    Activity (1-10): 8
    Intended Position? (Family/Staff): Staff
    Any previous experience?: yes (as a guard)
    Mutes/Jails/Temp bans?:None
    What can you contribute to the family?: Being a guard
    Discord?:CrockedPaper702#8300

• Like Like x 2
  3. SimplyTriumphant

SimplyTriumphant Oops!

IGN: SimplyTriumphant

Character Applications: 1

Activity (1-10): 5-10, whenever I have free time really.

Intended Position? (Family/Staff): Family

Intended Relation? (If family): Younger brother to Anne Piedmont and Violette de Piedmont

Any previous experience?: I've had a quite a bit of experience over my 7 years playing. I've been a House Guard for the Ravenstad family and the Drache family, and some others. I've also been a Noble for house Rosendahl once upon a time.

Mutes/Jails/Tempbans?: None

What can you contribute to the family?: Elliott is a young, motivated man who is willing to do anything for his family. Similarly to his eldest sister, he quickly grew a love for wine at a young age. This led him to work for the family company, helping produce and distribute the well-known Piedmont Wine. Elliott is also a socialite, and enjoys mingling with other people. His personal connections bring the family customers and business partners.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #3 SimplyTriumphant, Sep 4, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  4. Audianna

Audianna Barking up a tree but I'm the wrong type of bitch.

Accepted for a two week trial! @SimplyTriumphant

5. Audianna

Late to say this but accepted for an overall two week trial.
    Since your trial has actually been going on it will be one more week before we talk about your overall character and see how you fit with the family. @CrockedPaper702

6. Faith_Bug

Faith_Bug Mirror Thrower

IGN: Fluffy_Cloud04
    Character Applications: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/myriil-oluevae.87195/#post-978192
    Activity (1-10): 8-9
    Intended Relation? (If family): N/A
    Any previous experience?: Unfortunately, not really as staff for a Family, though I have been a Guard before if that counts!
    Mutes/Jails/Tempbans?: One mute!
    What can you contribute to the family?: Being a Guard to protect the family
    Discord?: Fluffy Cloud#4279

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  7. Audianna

Accepted for a 3 day trial!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Faunfire

Faunfire I'm the guy who draw an cry :,)

IGN: Faunfire
    Character Applications: David Rossolet
    Activity (1-10):
    Intended Position? (Family/Staff):
    Staff
    N/A
    Any previous experience?:
    This character was a house guard a long while back
    What can you contribute to the family?:
    RP, medical aid, and hopefully other good things
    Discord?: Faunfire#2934

• Like Like x 1
  9. Audianna

Accepted for a two week trial! Welcome aboard to the de Piedmont staff!

10. Audianna

Application denied.

Reasonings will be direct messaged through discord.

@CrockedPaper702

11. LilyMCD

LilyMCD Le bean

IGN:__Lilly__
    Character Applications:Lilly Wilson https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/lilly-wilson.86661/#post-979522
    Activity (1-10): (7-10)
    Intended Relation? (If family):N/A
    Any previous experience?: I have had experience on here for about 3 to 4 years but have not been in any groups.
    Mutes/Jails/Tempbans?: No
    What can you contribute to the family?: medical aid, helping out with anything that is needed.
    Discord; Lily#1908

• Like Like x 1
    #11 LilyMCD, Sep 25, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
  12. Audianna

@__Lilly__
    Leave your discord so we can schedule a meeting.

13. LilyMCD

LilyMCD Le bean

Oh ops sorry about that.
    I fixed it.

14. HorizonCythulu

HorizonCythulu The Insane

IGN: HorizonCythulu
    Character Applications: Right here
    Activity (1-10): 9
    Any previous experience?: Yes
    What can you contribute to the family?: Whatever you wish, from aiding, to entertaining and serving.
    Discord?: You have it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Audianna

Already accepted, welcome to the de Piedmont house staff.

16. Sebrom

Sebrom

IGN: Sebrom

Activity (1-10): 7

Intended Relation? (If family): Charles de Piedmont twin to Elliott and brother of Violetta and Anne

Any previous experience?: I've played mainly one character for my year and a half of game time on the server, but have also played a twin character with HorizonCythulu, and can perform it rather well, I've been involved in big roleplay events and in factions such as The Third Eye when it was at its height.

Mutes/Jails/Tempbans?
    : I was jailed once a year ago for being disrespectful and have since apologised to staff and the person who was disrespected.

What can you contribute to the family?: Charles is a intelligent and snobby young man but cares dearly for his family and those close to him, he knows somethings about chivalry and combat, one day hoping to squire for a Knight, but his true dream is to see the Piedmont family rise even further, although his weakness would be his love for wine always being caught indulging in it a bit too much, he has a taste for the finer things.. and the finer women, his wit and intelligence can certainly help the family make their move to the higher echelons of Regalia.
    I as a player can contribute a good family feel, especially that of a twin, I've already been RPing with SimplyTriumphant (Elliott) For a bit and think we'd do well together in twin roles.

Discord?: Littleheracles#3287

17. Audianna

Accepted for a two week trial.

18. Audianna

Im sorry to let you know, you have been rejected to play Charles de Piedmont. If you have any questions you can direct message me on discord.

However- I will point out the main reasons on here.
    The way charles is and how you portray him is very much the opposite. I am up to creative ways to show the character but not when your version of Charles is not helping with or towards the family and its goals and instead dragging it down.

19. Lumbo

Lumbo Refugee

IGN: Lumbo
    Character Applications: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/benjamin.76882/
    Activity (1-10): 4 (Trying to expand on this)
    Intended Position? (Family/Staff): Staff,
    Any previous experience?: Was a member of the Drachenburg family a few years ago, decided to leave because of inactivity and loss of interest in roleplay.
    Mutes/Jails/Tempbans?: None.
    What can you contribute to the family?: By being a staff member, helping with anything that my character can do.
    Discord?: Lumbo#1469

20. Audianna

Please state what staff position you would like,
    Regardless, accepted.

21. KittyPoppins

KittyPoppins Queen of Azuria

IGN: KittyPoppins
    Character Applications: N/A
    Activity (1-10): 10
    Intended Relation? (If family): Victoria De Piedmont
    Any previous experience?: Nope! Never been able to be a noble sort before so this should be fun!
    Mutes/Jails/Tempbans?: Never.
    What can you contribute to the family?: I mean, new family member playing. Arty-threatrical stuff likely as Victoria.
    Discord?: SADISTIC BABY TREE#5977

22. Audianna

Accepted for a two week trial once you begin.

23. Lumbo

Lumbo Refugee

IGN: Lumbo
    Activity (1-10): 6/10
    Intended Relation? (If family): Charles de Piedmont
    Any previous experience?: Was a Drache family member two years ago, haven't been in the noble/wealth scene for a long time now.
    What can you contribute to the family?: Business; Charles will attempt to create healthy relationships with other families, desiring to establish a reliable reputation to support the prosperity and power of the family. Charles will also be able to promote the Golden Willow, being suitable to be a bartender in case there's no one there to do the job or be a combatant if that's not an option for him.
    Discord?: Lumbo#1469
    @Audianna

24. Audianna

Approved for a two week trial

25. Audianna

Rejected for not meeting time requirement.
    If you wish to re-apply you can do so. @__Lilly__

#25 Audianna, Oct 26, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  26. HorizonCythulu

HorizonCythulu The Insane

IGN: @HorizonCythulu

Character Applications: 1, 2, 3

Activity (1-10): 8, if not more.

Intended Relation? (If family): Possibly a cousin to Violetta and Elliot. I do not have a name yet but I hope to discuss that with you all later on.

Any previous experience?: I've been apart of other smaller families, but never a real family in Massive.

What can you contribute to the family?: I want to create a character that can fit in well with his family, provide some meaningful rp with his family and hopefully be more active. I've hit a bit of a roadblock recently and I feel being apart of the Piedmonts will allow me to come out of my comfort zone a bit so I can explore my interests as a roleplayer.

Discord?: You have it.

27. Audianna

Accepted for a two week trial. That trial will start the moment we have your Piedmont all thought out for potential trial. @HorizonCythulu

28. victoriYUH_

victoriYUH_ Barbie Girl in a Barbie World

IGN: _ToriDori_
    Character Applications: All WIP, I'm sorry. >_<
    Activity (1-10): 9 1/2
    Intended Relation? (If family): Youngest Sibling preference, but I'm open to anything.
    Any previous experience?: Not in large families, but there's always a first!
    Mutes/Jails/Tempbans?: A small jail for a shelved character, had an OOC issue and had an incident. Took a break and sorted out myself and the issue.
    What can you contribute to the family?: Since this is my first commoner family application, I'm really open to any sort of character. If I played a younger sibling, she could be very close with her older siblings, and need to be protected because she is very verbal and honest with everyone. If older, they could be very protective and mature and serious. I'm online a lot so the Willow would be manned often.
    Discord?: I don't have one. If I can't join the family because I don't have a Discord, that's okay! :D

29. Audianna

If needed we will message you through forums so keep an eye on that.
    You can pick which branch you'd like to join for your trial.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  30. Depressed_Bean

Depressed_Bean

IGN: A_Jumping_Bean
    Character Applications: Phoebe, rejected just due to prof change, shelved char
    Activity (1-10): 8-10
    Intended Relation? (If family): Second oldest behind Vio, though I dont mind any placement
    Any previous experience?: I've trialed with both house Sorenvik and house Cadieux before.
    What can you contribute to the family?: I can contribute lots of activity, as well as provide a, hopefully, competent family member to bring the family name up and make contributions to the cause.
    Discord?: You should have it already but BeaneyBoo#8023

#30 Depressed_Bean, Dec 15, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  31. Audianna

32. Audianna

My apologies but not having a discord does kind of have a trample along with that the roleplay presented in the last few days goes against of what we look for.

Rejected.

33. Naz_Cook

Naz_Cook My mouth is a wormhole for Toohey's Extra Dry

IGN: Naz_Cook
    Character Applications: 1, 2, 3
    Activity (1-10): 8-ish
    Intended Relation? (If family): A cousin or a second cousin (Somewhat distant but not too distant).
    Any previous experience?: Done some stuff in the military/prog world as a commander. Played a houseguard (and knight) where I paid some attention to assemblies and politics. I have had some characters interact with nobility and aristocrats.
    What can you contribute to the family?: I would like to get more into progressions and the military side of things so I can offer a character involved in that side of rp especially since I already have had some experience in it.
    Discord?: You should have it. (Keith From Bunnings#8201)

#33 Naz_Cook, Jan 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
  34. Audianna

Accepted for a two week trial. Good luck!

35. Audianna

There will not be any more accepted until the new Piedmont thread is out.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  36. xWhitePearl

xWhitePearl Countess Marie Blanc

deleted

#36 xWhitePearl, Apr 28, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2023
  37. Audianna

Heya! Theres another Piedmont thread you can apply on since this one is out of date.

Heres the link!

https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/house-de-piedmont.90592/#post-1003552

• Friendly Friendly x 1