Debate Me - Alaric Keen

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by HeyitsNano, Oct 7, 2020.

1. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

Regalian populace,

In light of recent events and for whatever reason it is deemed fit, I open up discussion tomorrow for a public debate against me. The location of this debate will be at the Regalian Scholar Academy. If you care to criticize me, scrutinize me, study me, or care for an erudite way to examine me, come down.

Safe Fairs,
    Alaric Keen
    —​

This will take place tomorrow, Thursday, October 8 at (5:00 pm EST.)

The teleport is /tp scholar academy

• Powerful Powerful x 6
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  2. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

A Qadir sees the notice speaking to himself “Debate ha, if it is anything like the last one I shall be executed by the nearest stranger. No no, I will not risk some madman harming me to berate such a lower form of being.”

Url sees the notice “He’ll regret giving everyone a door in. We may be amicable Alaric but I shall attest to all I know. For you are neither saint nor Daemon yet we will have to find where you fall within together,” He closes his fist pressing it into the ground his tattooed arm exposed to all as he spoke a prayer, “I dedicate my coming debate to the Gods of Earth and Harvest, Knowledge and Law.

For as the creatures of the ground give the wisdom of the Earth so to must I give the wisdom of myself to speak truth of my friend.”

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  3. YoitsKing

YoitsKing The Strong Will Bend The Weak

Hanz Looks at this with a concerned look.
    "Keen what do you have planned? Sighs "Well whatever it is you have my support."

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  4. sarpbp

sarpbp

Wasa sees the notice, and says, "I'll be able to see Alaric Keen, once again, I hope I'll be able to see him...", he said as he was returning home

• Agree Agree x 1
    #4 sarpbp, Oct 7, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
  5. Legoclub22

Legoclub22 The Antagonist's Right-Hand

"I wonder if we should bring the Ben Jones concession stand? I can imagine the tomatoes will sell very well. Poor Alaric, at least he'll earn a cut of the sales."

• Powerful Powerful x 4
  6. Clewii

Clewii Woman

Upon reading nothing more than the name ‘Alaric Keen’, an Altalar tore the notice from where it was pinned. “Wonder how long it’ll take for him to realize no one cares.”

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  7. Speedl0rd

Speedl0rd getting closer

"I'm gonna call him a cuck again."

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. cowboys0211

cowboys0211

Andro was reading over the notice a bit confused on why he would do something like this, but he wasn't against it. "This might turn out quite entertaining....I wonder if any of the Kreiburg family are going to show up and witness or participate in this..."

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  9. Chrothic

Chrothic Newsman

As He and Alaric sat in their togas on Ben Jones TM reclining table at the Ben Jones estate, he simply chuckled at the thought of people grabbing and tearing up a public notice in a public place and then saying something snarky after.
    He laughed once more, then called out "Servant, more of my whiskey, please!"

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  10. MyCatBubbles

MyCatBubbles Massivecrafts Schizo

Looking at another peculiar notice, the elven man let out a smirk before looking up at the furling on his shoulders “Ah, look it’s that guy that ousted himself from his house again! Think he’s willing to get demolished by me in a debate about Race, IQ and the detrimental effects of inbreeding rather than pitiful things like his character?”

@YunYun

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. YunYun

YunYun cat girls nya nya nya

The Furling in question would offer a glance down to the notice soon responding with a simple - "Meh.. It doesn't seem he has any wits.. Wouldn't be a fair fight, parrental. - .. Did you say inbreeding? What am I missing." She'd then huff and tug his hair to motion him away.
    @MyCatBubbles

• Like Like x 1
  12. MrBlwe

MrBlwe Refugee

The large Cro-Allar squinted.

13. Audianna

Audianna Barking up a tree but I'm the wrong type of bitch.

Violetta looked up and down the notice. "Suppose I can bring a few bottles of de Piedmont wine to ease the headaches of those who show up. Perhaps I will say a few words to him myself- Though I guess there I'll have to cease calling him an overgrown blueberry." Once again Violetta would crumple up the paper and this time chuck it at her brother. "Go ahead and read this." (@SimplyTriumphant )

14. SimplyTriumphant

SimplyTriumphant Oops!

Elliott would bend down and pluck the crumpled piece of paper up that he was struck by, he'd unfold it and begin to read. Once he finished he'd crumple the poor paper up once more and chuck it behind him "You'll need to bring more than just our wine to ease the minds of those who show up."

(@Audianna)

• Powerful Powerful x 1