Freya

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by SnashuuPomaymay, May 15, 2018.

1. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

████
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [​IMG]
    █████████████████████████████████████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━━┛ ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━
    "A siren sounds like the goddess who promises, endless apologies of paradise-
    And only she can make it right. So things are different tonight. We'll go together in flight.
    It's now & never, a reverie endeavor."

━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━

Memory Prom QueenSunflower

──── Basic Information ────
    • Full Name | Freya Elizabeth-Grey.
      • Nicknames | Rey, Frey, or Reya.
      • True Surname | Kayser.
    • Age | 25.
      • Birthdate | June 19th, 283 A.C.
      • Horoscope | Cancer.
    • Gender | Female.
    • Race | Ailor.
      • Culture | Leutz Vixe.
      • Lineage | Lexxon.
      • Curse | Phantasma.
    • Sexuality | Currently uncertain.
      • Preferences | Leans towards men.
    tba

───── Proficiency Points ─────

Total Points Used | 25 + 5 Base = 35 + 10 Hobby Points + 10 Talent Points = 50.
    • 15 Swords | From Points.
    • 15 Baking | From Points.
    • 10 Cooking | From Hobby.
    • 10 Bodycare | From Talent.

Body Build | Efficiently built.
    • 15 Swords + 10 Bodycare cut in half | 20 Physical Stat.
    • Body Shape | Athletic.
    • Body Fat | Moderate body fat.

Languages | Total of three.
    • Leutz Vixe | Native. Picked up from her father growing up.
    • d’Ithanie | Native. Picked up from her brother growing up.
    • Common | Learned after arriving to Regalia.
    ───── Special Traits & Mutations ─────

Archblood Mutations

Archblood Scrying | Primal Power, Emote Distance.
    The Archblood is able to aim a weapon or fist skyward, which will then create a ripple wave of violet energy to flow out in rapid succession to Emote Distance. If any Infested-type and up Aberrants are in Emote Range, their fist or weapon will produce a howling sound for several seconds. This Ability can be used repeatedly, but if it successfully detects an Aberrant, it will go on a 15 minute cooldown. This Ability does not say who the Aberrant is, just that one is present within Emote Distance.

Archblood Arsenal |
    Primal Power, Self.
    The Archblood is able to summon a weapon in hand made out of ghostly glass. This glass can have the color of the Dragon the Archblood mostly associates with. Weapon Proficiency still dictates effectiveness with the weapon, and it cannot be handed to others. Thrown weapons will blink back to the hand of the Archblood, and any ranged weapons will have infinite ammunition that disappears shortly after landing on its target or missing, and all weapons are tough as steel. This weapon may also give off a faint colored trail as it is wielded, give off gentle static crackles of electricity, and have Dragon runes inscribed on it that glow.

Archblood Mindwall |
    Primal Power, Self.
    The Archblood is immune to Target Illusions, Object Illusions, Target Curses and Object Curses. They cannot even perceive them as being there. Inversely however, shielding their mind with Draconic powers makes it so Archblood can be mind-controlled by Dragons if they are present, or projecting their powers through the Leylines.

Archblood Scalehide | Primal Power, Self.
    The Archblood can use this ability to cast a self-defensive ability. Following the casting, the Archblood's skin turns into Dragonscale, the scales colored with the color of the Dragon the Archblood mostly associates with. Dragonscale makes their skin immune to slicing and cutting damage, but still allowing brute and piercing damage. Additionally, the Archblood cannot have their skin pierced by Vampire or Werebeast teeth or claws.

Archblood Siphon |
    Linked Channel, Emote Distance.
    The Archblood is able to produce a Magic-siphon with either or both of their hands. If using one hand, the siphon can only attach to a Mage or Sorcerer, producing a draining sensation in them, and making them unable to cast any Magic Spell, Sorcery Spell, or benefit from any Passives dictated in their Spellbooks. The Archblood can also immobilize themselves, allowing them to use both arms. While they can no longer move, a siphon powered by both hands does not only stop Magic and Sorcery Ability usage, it also cripples the target with intense agonizing pains (only if they are a Mage or Sorcerer), immobilizing them and making them defenseless. Using both hands however requires a 10 second charge-up that affords enough time for a person to attempt to disengage and run away. In order to siphon with any hand, it must be completely empty. This Ability can be used perpetually, but can only ever target one person. Additionally, while one Siphon is active, another one cannot be initiated within Emote Distance of the target that is being siphoned.

Calling of Old |
    Toggle Passive, Self.
    The Archblood is able to manifest their hatred of Mages, Silven and Sorcerers, if they so desire, through physical changes. These include more vibrant violet eyes (brighter than usual) that have violent crackles lighting up and flowing away from their eyes. Their hands glow violet, with the glowing effect traveling up to their elbows. Their voice can turn more hollow and ghostly.

Calling of War |
    Constant Passive, Self.
    The Archblood is able to manifest an Archblood's Armor in a ghostly see-through violet form on themselves. These are purely aesthetic, give no actual armor. The Armor is reminiscent of Dragon Knight Armor, which will always overlay existing worn real armor.

Calling of Lords |
    Constant Passive, Self.
    The Archblood is able to detect either a Dragon Soulcore, or Dragon that is present within Emote Distance. Once they enter Emote Distance, the glowing effect of their eyes starts flaring up, and they feel it internally also.

Calling of Faith |
    Toggle Passive, Self.
    The Archblood can manifest Dragon runes and Script on their body in glowing lines as if they are tattoos. The color they are made of can be dictated by any of the Dragons the Archblood mostly associates with. They can be made to disappear or appear, and their glow can be turned off and on, but they never glow enough to produce light in a dark room.

Lexxon | "I've been told I'm quite good at psychoanalyzing people; that it's therapeutic."
    The Lexxons are a Lineage of Ailor who are particularly attuned to the skill of diplomacy and politics, a Lineage that originally started in the first Ceardian city called Manvonth, but developed more in the Regalian Kingdom after its colonization (prior to becoming the Regalian Empire after the Five Family Rebellion). The Lexxons are sometimes also called Empaths, because of their innate ability to sense the emotional state of a person, and then their ability to subtly enhance or reduce it with words and body language. For example, a Lexxon is able to detect whether someone is suppressing their anger, and then say or do things that will subtly enhance this emotional state for that person without being caught out as causing it. Furthermore, their extreme ability to catch small body language adjustments gives them a natural ability to detect lies when they are being made in front of them.
    [​IMG]

"I've never been one to get caught up in vanity, but when I do-
    Well, I have a tendency to be a bit of a worrywart when I do, I'm afraid.."

───── Visual Information ─────
    • Eye Color | Violet.
      • Originally baby blue.
      • Once lime green, before Witchbloods became Archbloods.
    • Hair Color | Golden blonde
      • Sometimes dyed red or brown.
    • Hair Style | Wavy, typically decorated.
      • Long; She used to cut it, though. She let's it grow out in honor of a passed friend.
    • Skin Color | Fair.
      • Blemishes include; plenty of beauty marks, and a few scars.
    • Clothing | Dresses or uniforms, most commonly in the colors of purple, green and burgundy.
      • Freya enjoys entertaining solid colored dresses the most, especially rich, warm colors.
    • Height | 5’2.
      • Weighs 160 lbs.
    [​IMG]

"I want to protect what is mine, bring our struggle back to light,
    see the sunshine, and wait in the rain."

───── Personality ─────

The Core List
    • Alignment | Neutral Good.
      • Protective, Gracious, Sensitive | "It's hard to always be optimistic- But fulfilling, to see those I care about smile at the light at the end of the tunnel."
    • Personality Type | Mediator.
      • Passionate, Altruistic, Dedicated | "I just want to be useful, and needed- That's all I want. It's what motivates me to keep trying."
    • Religion | Mixed.
      • Unionism 7/10 | "I was raised by Unionism, I know it's good, but- Sometimes, I question whether or not what we do in the name of Unionism is always, truly good."
      • Dragon Dogma 3/10 | "He introduced me to a new form of faith that I didn't understand; And after he was gone, I continued to study it in his honor. Although... I have recently found my belief in faith waning..."
    tba

[​IMG]

"I'd do anything for my family, I'd do anything to have a family.
    But sometimes, life doesn't work out that way."

───── Relationships ─────
    Family & Extended Family
    • ???, the Mother she Never Knew | "You were never there. Not once. Why did you leave?"
    • Marcellus, a Father | "Where did you go? Why did you leave? Why did you never come back? Was it an accident, or on purpose?"
    • Finn, a Step-Brother | "You were always so weak growing up- but never in the heart. You're strong where it matters, in the heart and in the soul."
    • Marisole, the Mother she Always Wanted | "You encourage and support me against all odds, you showed me strength in the form of your hand."
    • Seraphina, an Aunt | "You're not all wolf."
    • James Falkov, an Uncle | "You were always right there when we needed you. I hope you're living the happiest life possible in Ithania."
    • Aeris Mourne, an Aunt | "You always made James happy, I hope to see you again soon."
    [​IMG]

"I cherish the friends I make and the moments I make with them,
    because you'll never know when or if you'll get those moments back again."

Friends & Aquaintances
    • Synne, a Best Friend | "You're always so happy- and even when you're not, you still bring sunshine."
    • Yasuke, a Best Friend | "You're supportive, a lot gentler than I first thought- Please, try to work on your recklessness. I don't want to lose you too.."
    • Sylvi, a Confidant | "It's so easy to vent to someone you hardly know- wouldn't you agree?"
    • Shane Marth, a Friend | "You're alright! Almost won a duel, which is cool, but-. You're also... quite pessimistic. Do you need help..?"
      • Lysander, a Friend she Lost | "You died in my arms, and I'll never understand what happened that day. Who hurt you, 'Lis?"
    • Caoimhe, a Friend | "We have a fair amount in common, but I doubt your ways sometimes."
    [​IMG]

"You're everything I never thought I needed, all I'll ever need.
    You complete my heart, and I fall in love with you all over again every day."

Love Interests & Crushes
    • Alban, a Deceased Beloved | "You were so kind, patient- you brought just the right amount of spontaneity to my life, and I miss you more each and every day. I'm so sorry."
    • Leufred, a Best Friend & Past Flame | "I cherish the sweet little moments. And no matter how much we change, you'll still be Leui, the boy with the kind eyes that I met at a quiet little bakery in Basta."
    [​IMG]

"May some higher power have mercy on me, for if the world must burn,
    I wish to see you burn with it."

Enemies & Exes
    • Joasaie, a Hatred | "You're demanding, rude, and clearly don't know your place. I long for the day your indecency finally gets acknowledged by everyone else!"
    • Hiro Himura, a Despised Ex | "You were going to marry me- then you broke my heart, took everything from me, left me homeless, neglected me for months, then abandoned me for some cheap Ithanian harlot! The best thing you could possibly do is rot, I never want to see you again!"
    • Verci, the Disappeared Ex | "I am far more than temporary entertainment. If only you'd realized that before you disappeared."

[​IMG]

"Sometimes just living through the storm isn't enough. Waiting it out won't work forever,
    so why don't you try dancing in the rain?"

───── Life Story ─────
    On June 19th, 283 AC, Freya was born on a farm in Brissiaud to her unsuspecting mother and father. Shortly after entering the world, her mother unceremoniously left in the night- where she went is still a mystery. Left in the care of a meek, socially adept father known as Mercellous, and an ill older step-brother named Finn, things began looking down from an early point in her life.

Freya took care of her father and brother just as much as they took care of her. By the time she was able to walk, she was bringing her brother medicine and figuring out how to help her father with the chores Finn couldn't physically manage to do. She fed the chickens, helped feed, clean and let out the horses, and spent copious amounts of time tending to her brother. As such, she had very little free time to spend playing or enjoying herself- what little free time she did have was spent at the church aproximately three miles away from the farm, having the creeds drilled into her head, no thanks to her father's insistence. Nevertheless, she begrudgingly accepted the study.

With little to no signs of Freya's mysterious mother returning, Marcellous was left to figure out how to sustain a life for his small family. It took years and grasping at straws, but eventually, when Freya turned ten, he was offered a prime business opportunity in the Regalian capital. He left his children behind on the farm, informing them he'd be back in two weeks. Freya, as such, had to step up to the plate and fill in for the work her father was missing. Her brother Finn, being fifteen at the time, tried his best to help- but there was little more he could do than helping out in the kitchen and cleaning the house. He was too physically weak to handle the heavy lifting, and despite his best efforts, Freya took the caring parental role in her father's absence, which was amusing for the first few weeks.

That is, until two months passed with no signs of Marcellous returning.

Although it was a great deal easier maintaining a family of two rather than a family of three, taking care of the farm was still quite difficult for someone as young as she, and Freya spent countless nights wide awake fretting over whether she'd ever see her father again. Eventually, she concluded she wouldn't. Not any time soon, anyways.

By twelve, Freya decided she couldn't keep living the way she was for much longer. Between caring for her brother and a huge farm, it was growing difficult. So, she left. She sold a great deal of the farm animals- sparing two horses- and she left the farm, which had since fallen into her brother's hands due to him being the eldest. Due to the sentimental value the home held, they refused to resell it- Instead, they begrudgingly traveled to the church that Freya had been taught at growing up, and Freya settled for working at the church while she figured things out. With the help of the older, more knowledged folk, taking care of her brother was easier. Things began looking up.

When a small band of mercenaries traveled by the Church, Freya was mesmerized. She wasn't used to outsiders- she'd been sheltered her whole life, always at the farm or the church- so these strange armored folk were intriguing to her. One in particular caught her attention- a dame three times Freya's age who weilded a spear. Freya had heard tales of knights- but never before had she heard of a lady-knight. For once, she embraced her childish curiosity, and insistently pleaded with the band of mercenaries- especially the Dame, better known as Marisole- for more information. Mari mentioned attending the School of Lancyon, and when she mentioned faith playing a big part in the School's system, Freya begged to be taken to the school to be taught. When the nuns attempted to disuade Freya under the belief that 'ladies should not have to take part in drawing blood,' Mari insistently agreed to Freya's wishes, and the girl happily repacked hers and her brother's belongings after happily informing him that they just might have a chance at success yet.

With the money Freya and Finn made from selling their cattle and farm-animals, they paid a solid portion of the funding for Freya to attend the School. They moved on to Basta, Freya, Finn and Meri renting a cottage not so far away from the school's original chapter house, Havre-sur-Bastillion. She was enrolled in the school less than a week after their arrival, with Mari, who was stubbornly insistent that Freya showed potential, as her sponsor.

Freya's years at the school were tough on the adolescent. Freya often found herself being shoved around for a listless amount of reasons; She was a rather small girl, she lacked much coin and was only truly in the school because a past-student took pity on her, and she asked a listless amount of questions, which proved fatal in the face of such a strict system and intense discipline. It quickly sucked the confidence from the still-young girl, but not once did it successfully drain her insistence on making Mari proud. The woman had, after all, put a lot on the line including her reputation to successfully enroll her into the school.

Due to Freya's less than enjoyable experiences with the other training Knights on the grounds, she'd often keep to herself whenever she was at the Chapter house. Outside, however, she was a bit more social- in fact, just a few months into her first year, Freya took to working at a local bakery as an apprentice under the shop owner, to scrape the bottom of the barrel for some spare coin. She planned to save up, so she had something to get herself on her feet when she graduated. This was the first time she made a proper, lasting friend her age- A boy named Leufred, just one year older than her, who was a working apprentice at the bakery as well. He, too, was training to become a Knight- but under a different school. Freya took to him quickly, finding a certain amount of comfort in being able to talk to someone her age, let alone someone kind, for a change.

Freya thrived off the normality of her life over the next few years. She developed a tight attachment to Mari, she cared for her step-brother and introduced him to Leufred- which proved a success, considering the two got along quite well and became fast friends- and she trained in desperate attempts to be the top of her class, in spite of all the doubts from her first year. Things just kept looking up, and it seemed like it would last forever- until, as all things do, it came crumbling down. It wasn't long after Freya turned eighteen that Leufred tested the patience of his commanding officers one too many times, and got shooed off of Basta by supposedly faithful men. Freya was left behind by her longest-lasting friend with little more than a promise that she'd contact him again soon, and with the knowledge of just why things had gone awry, Freya found herself doubting her faith. Granted, she didn't tell a soul- she continued going to mass, continued her daily prayers, and never once faltered until she finally graduated. Not even her brother Finn knew about this little crisis of hers, and she was completely fine with such a secret staying hidden. Perhaps, she reasoned, it was just a phase initiated by a few bad eggs.

When Freya finally graduated, she stuck around in Basta for a few additional months, both out of concern for her brother- who was in no condition to travel after his ill state had worsened over the winter- and out of reluctance to say farewell to Mari, the closest thing she'd ever had to a mother figure her whole life. However, when Finn felt a great deal better, and Freya was finally ready to say goodbye, they did so with a task in mind. Freya wished to visit Regalia, and attempt to figure out what had happened to her father. She swore to keep in touch with Mari before leaving, and in the heart of a new city, a fresh adventure began.

[All events moving forward are only vaguely detailed, as they all happened icly.
    This is an attempt to recount about 3 years worth of ic character development,
    so it's understandably disorganized. They're spoilered for my sanity's sake.
    The Spoiler below is subject to changes and frequent updates when necessary.]

Chaos of all ranges ensued. Freya's once relatively normal life was sent spiralling. The Freya Lo crisis left her in shambles, and Fort Purity left her questioning what 'purity' even meant. Rikkira attacked, sending her spiralling with questions, and then Arken began crawling out of the woodwork- Not to mention, her naive nature became her worst enemy during a particularly frustrating relationship that left her with little to nothing but the clothes on her back and her ill brother. Things were so out of hand for the first few years that she became swiftly overwhelmed and anxious with stress. Reuniting with Leufred granted her a good dose of seratonin, and for a while things calmed down- she, him, her brother, and on and off some of Leufred's friends, lived together in a townhouse in the middle of the city for a little over a year, and Freya began building new bonds and friends, more than she ever had before. That is, until things went downhill again. A brief flame with a mischievous mercenary named Alban left Freya awestuck with butterflies, only for that very same Mercenary to die unceremoniously in a street fight a few months later, to which she hid herself away at home, mourning for months over the first loss she gave herself the pleasure and displeasure of crying over since she was a girl.

When she finally did drag herself back out of the house, she was faced with more trouble. A few horrific experiences with various Kathar and Vampires that, due to how rusty she was from all her time spent moping, she had the complete inability to fight back against. Each time she was successfuly and swiftly recovered, if only due to her ironically living with a guardsman at the time, and each time she was left a little more shaken than the last. Then came the surprise of Leufred finally locating his mother and discovering his blueblood, which resulted in a whole new line of antics that Freya almost completely refuses to recount to this day. It was at that point that Freya finally dusted off her weapons, and threw herself back into training to clean away the rust that'd grown on her skill. It was at this point that war began, between the Anglian Mist, the Elven Moors and the Dread War. Every time left her a little more shaken, and every time left her clinging to hope.

War Progressions Freya participated in are as follows:

Blood, Sweat and Tears
    By the evening, the rioting Altalar turn their eyes to the main stronghold of the city. With most of the Ailor troops already dedicated to the outer walls and siege defenses, the stronghold’s defenders are almost laughably weak in the face of the oncoming Altalar rioters, who overwhelm any attempt to fend them off. Having led the charge, the emissaries and remaining Altalar military officials in the city get to Dragomir du Brierust, Condane of Wolfryr, and Freya E. Grey first, and drag them out to the courtyard of the stronghold. The three are beaten, with Dragomir suffering a black eye and some minor cuts, Condane suffering a sprained wrist and twisted ankle from a failed attempt to wrench himself free, and Freya being subject to a minor concussion, though they are spared any further brutality by being thrown into cells. The groups outside the stronghold fare far worse. On a routine patrol, Leufred du Brierust, Eleonora du Kirscht, and Camilla Moreno are faced with a mob of Altalar, who restrain Eleonora and Camilla, and target Leufred first, due to his appearance as the leader and therefore association with Dragomir. Leufred is beaten within an inch of his life by a hulking Vallea worshiper, but is saved at the last second by Meredith Lessauer’s Mark of Benediction; raising his hand into the air, Leufred is struck by a beam of bright light from the darkening sky, which heals all of his injuries. In the ensuing shock over the use of magic and seeming divine intervention, Leufred, Eleonora, and Camilla flee the scene, escaping into the streets and alleys of Merkar’sarh.

Freya ended up getting hunted down by Leufred after the eventful battle, and after a few long hours of tearful reunion consisting of Freya being scooped up and hugged perhaps a bit too tightly, and discussing their sides of the battle, he fumbled to scrap together enough coin to get an inn room for them to safely stow away from the Altalar in the foreign city they’d temporarily reside in. Though Freya’s memories of the events were blurred together and she was exhausted and had persistent headaches for the next few days, she didn’t mind it quite as much. The comfort of having an old friend there to support and worry for her paired with her personal worry for him, and the fact that he’d very nearly died, was plenty enough to motivate her to deal with it, and keep moving forward.

Things Without all Remedy
    It only got worse from there. Cyprien Bongrante’s cries of panic were lost in some of the flurry of dark Kathar mages and Undead as he was surrounded and cut on the cheek, on his hip and at the back of his calf, which would make walking painful for at least a week. Theresa of Linau took on a considerable amount of damage in her efforts to fight for her Regalian-side companions: in the middle of facing a rather frightening, horned and spindly Kathar mage, it bombarded her with a sudden storm of projectiles that lodged into her abdomen and arms, and pinned her to the ground. Frankland Rote was left in jambles trying to secure a choice on the field--whether to aid one person or the other--and got smacked in the eye by the pommel of a dark Kathar blade, which would leave a heavy bruise for at least a week easily. By some luck, the scrambling trio had their opposers distracted suddenly by the deeds of Freya Grey, who bashed them aside in quick motions only to stab and smack down their heads, and Leufred du Brierust who also shown with considerable and remarkable talent in the one-sided battle. Despite the power of the Kathar mages, Leufred managed to cut through several and use his Witchblood Mutations to render some of them useless just long enough for Howlester to issue his orders to retreat.

Freya took to work immediately with the battle’s gradual conclusion, caring for the wounded and counting the dead- If only as a distraction, at this point. She was conflicted, thinking through the past few hours in tense silence as she navigated the medical bay. She’d put her best foot forward in battles before, with alchemy as her sidekick, caring for those who ended up harmed in the midst of all the fighting. But she’d never had to truly take action with a blade until today. It left her distressed and anxious. She saved lives, but she’d never directly taken part in taking a life. Though she knew the lives of Kathar and Undead alike were irrelevant- She couldn’t help the humane part of her which overwhelmed her with a certain amount of guilt, which she forced herself to brush off and push to the back of her mind. She wasn’t in the wrong. They’d hurt her more than she could ever hurt them.

Hours later, as word of the end results of the battle spread, Freya was left alone to her own devices in an empty tent while there was still time. She took the moment to recompose herself, sinking into the uncomfortable cot in the corner, burrowing her face into her hands, and shutting her eyes. “This time around was a heavy loss,” she concluded beneath her breath, ever the optimistic one against all odds. “Next time will be better.” Or so she hoped. And with that, she broke into quiet prayer, and allowed her tension and anxiety to melt off her shoulders- If only for a moment. There are bigger things to worry about.

Presto - All Was Lost, But That the Heavens Fought!
    While Freya Kayser hurried in, trying to get the wounded Stigandr off the field, she too was barreled into by Regalians and Kathar charging each other, thus being trampled and left with a badly twisted ankle. Both badly wounded were then carefully ushered away out of the combat.

Freya sat restless in the medical bay, left with far too brief updates on what was going on out on the field every few hours. Hours which felt far too spread apart, dragging by slowly and only furthering her state of anxiety and concern and fear. First there was an update on what was happening with the battle between the two dragons- then came the update hours later about the Witchbloods being controlled, at which point her worry and fear for Leufred and his friends sparked, and then another update that took far too long to receive which simply told her how many were injured, killed or crushed so far- A fear for her family, friends and by extent their loved ones took hold next. She couldn’t do anything more than she’d already done- a pathetic, worthless feat of trying and failing to bring an injured man off the field- and she couldn’t check in on her wounded or controlled friends, or at least, she couldn’t check on them yet. So instead, she slouched, and prayed. Desperate and quiet, hopeful that things would all be okay by the battle’s end. Hopeful that this war could be won, and nothing worse would happen. Hope was all she had left.

When Freya returned home, winter had little more good in store for her. In the middle of the Winter, while Freya was working a late shift at the Tavern- a temporary job, if only to keep the bills paid ever since Leufred moved out- a primly dressed customer came in. They asked for a drink, and Freya gave them just that. She fell easily into calm conversation with the man, taking a break from her work to come out and sit at the bar with him. It was then that he dropped his glass, pricking his finger on a shard- to which Freya offered to mend it. Whilst distracted with rooting around for a first aid kit, that very man stabbed her in the back and call it revenge. They claimed Leufred had taken someone they loved from them, and that he would pay the same price. They struck to kill. And kill they did. The man dragged Freya out to lay her in the snow beside the tavern, intending to leave her to freeze to death or bleed to death- whichever came first. She died that day, if only for a second. She stayed unconscious from the shock for twenty-two hours after the incident, and when she painfully returned to the conscious world, her brother and guard left on post by Leufred were hovering nearby. Freya was baffled at first- that is, until she registered the lime-green glow that surrounded her peripheral vision. Then the shock set in.

It was at this point, once Freya healed and came back down from the shock of her death and unanticipated yet ironic revival as a Phantasma, that Leufred insistently trained Freya yet again. He put her back in tip-top shape, and insisted that when she was brought back, it was with a price to pay. In spite of the grim situation, Freya gladly took advantage of the opportunity to train alongside an old friend- a sense of nostalgia she hadn't had in a long while. Even despite the clicker crisis, which rolled into action around this time, she still found herself beginning to smile again.

It didn't last long. One day when the snow was melting, Leufred left for a hunting trip and didn't come back. He was deemed dead. Freya, wrecked with pain and loss, stuck to her brother's side for months. Mari came from Basta to visit and help them through it. Freya threw herself back into work and training. Her title as a Dame and her brother became the only two things she fought for for months- And then things changed. Witchbloods all around, every Phantasma, changed. Lime green became a rich violet color, and Freya spent an additional few months readjusting to the change.

More recently, things have cooled down again, and one would dare to reluctantly say that they're looking up again. Leufred, miraculously, reappeared in Regalia- he told her his tale, how he was alive and what had happened. The story was dark, but she was grateful all the same that he was alive, if not a little worried for his mental state- he was different, in more ways than one. Shortly after his return, the clicker crisis came to a booming halt, the rift and its inhabitants defeated.

Most Recently, Freya has set all attempts at a mundane life aside. She focused on her existence and it's purpose. She focused on not submitting to the reality of being a slave to her own mind. She focuses on her Knightly rank as a Dame, focuses on polishing her skills with a weapon, and most of all, she focuses on caring for the few people in her life that keep coming back.

• Winner x 9
    • Cuddles! x 5
    • Powerful x 2
    • Immersive x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    #1 SnashuuPomaymay, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  2. Walrusaur_

Walrusaur_ Force of Chaos

Claimed for review.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Walrusaur_

You have 5 more culture points to spend. Add them or inform me that you are keeping them unspent. Tag me when done.

4. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

The edits weren’t made in any specific color due to how specific it was. I hope you don’t mind! Other than that, I just moved her points around a tiny bit.
    @Walrusaur_

5. Walrusaur_

Approved. In future, please make edits in the designated colour, it can be quite bothersome having to skim through an app to see what's been changed, the coloured text helps your reviewer see what you added/edited.

6. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

@Walrusaur_ Alrighty. So, I had to rework her last name, and life story a bit! Her friends list has also been updated.
    Here is a summary of these changes, everything was made in blue on the app itself.
    -father dropped her at a orphanage with little to her name
    -the alchemist who took her in is no longer a yanar, he is an ailor
    -last name got changed
    -fray doesn’t actually know any blood related relatives anymore

7. Walrusaur_

Re-approved.

8. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

Updated her application again, they’re only minor edits but the little suffix thing on the top only allowed me to have it rereviewed!
    -Gave her a third language, d’Ithanie!
    -Changed her height from 5’8 to 5’2!
    @Walrusaur_

9. Walrusaur_

Re-approved.

10. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

@Walrusaur_ Hiya! Guess what time it iiis.
    Not too sure if I should tag you or not being as this is just edits after the proficiency rewrite, but I figured I would just in case.

11. Walrusaur_

Approved.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  12. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

h'OH BOI. WE GOT A HAUL.

-Updated the Life Story
    -Updated Personality to Core List (at least until I have the motivation to do the full list)
    -Updated the last name to fit the updated backstory
    -Relationships are being reworked soon(tm)
    -Updated her age and points accordingly
    -I think that's it I hope.

Walrusaur_ is not longer a staff, so I have marked this under 'Needs Reviewer' and beeeecaaause I COMPLETELY reworded or changed everything in the following sections: Personality, Life Story, and Proficiency points - I did not colorize anything that was changed.

#12 SnashuuPomaymay, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  13. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main Supremium

This bonus has been axed, on a closing note.

Approved!

14. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

Bonus has been removed! Thank you Cael! <3

15. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

@Caelamus HEY YOU. I updated Freya's character app to suit the Proficiency Update! I don't think I wanna update or change anything other than the profs, but I'll let you know if I make any more additions or alterations! All changes were made in Blue! <3

16. Caelamus

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  17. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

@Caelamus HEY YOU! I'm a sorcery thot, give me validation.
    Freya's medical prof was narrowed down, her age was bumped back up because I don't remember why I bumped it down, and she now has lightness sorcery! Her spells are as follows.
    • Burn the Unburned.
    • Hope's Beacon.
    • Healing Grace.

18. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

@Caelamus sorry about the bump! I don’t mean to be so urgent, I’m not usually like this I swear!! I’m just rushing because I signed Freya up for a war progression and I wanted her app approved so she’d be written in! ;w; I’m sorry!!

19. Caelamus

20. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

@Caelamus freya went green mode. witchblood time!!! i intend to write a lore story and link it to her life story soon but, for now!!! her app is updated to suit witchblood stuff!
    -witchblood abilities added
    -sorcery removed
    -combat points replaced sorcery
    -body stat updated to suit combat points
    -overall aesthetics update

21. Caelamus

You may wish to fix this!

22. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

Thank you ! Fixed!

23. Caelamus

24. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  25. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

Yeah! I need it re-reviewed, sorry i didn’t ping sooner! I was initially gonna wait until I had the trivia, relationships and inventory spoilers finished, but I don’t think I’m gonna finish them any time soon, eheh
    Thank you for asking! And sorry again that I didn’t ping sooner!

Here’s a list of the things I updated! This should cover it all!

-updated the whole life story
    -Proficiency points
    -Got rid of the lightness sorcery spoiler because for some reason it was still there from before witchbloods became archbloods
    -other smaller things; relationships, aesthetic overhaul, etc

26. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Please always remember to tag your reviewer when you have done edits. @Caelamus

27. Caelamus

28. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

Yeah, I know to tag my reviewer. I was going to, like I said! I was initially waiting until all edits were completed including nonessentials, but since you happened to ask I decided the relationship section, trivia, etc could wait! Thank you though!
    And thank you Cael!!

29. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

Bump! Updated her app! @Caelamus since he was the og reviewer

30. Caelamus

Approved.