Szoellis Azlek’iln Zz’lissaav

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by SnashuuPomaymay, Apr 17, 2020.

1. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[​IMG]

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
    “The art of the compromise, hold your nose and close your eyes.
    You wanna lead us to save the day, but we don’t get a say in what they trade away.
    We dream of a brand new start; But we dream in the dark for the most part!”

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Basic Information
    • Full Name | Szoellis Azlek’iln Zz’lissaav.
      • Leutz-Vixe Noble Alias | Eloise Cadieux.
      • Leutz-Vixe Ailor Alias | Reine du Krier.
      • Vladno Ailor Alias | Svetlana Vasiliev.
      • Pink-clad Yanar Alias | Calliope Floros.
      • Blonde Cielothar Alias | Essa’ralie Viralen.
      • Crimson and Raven Kathar Alias | Ira Eviels.
    • Age | 35.
      • Born February 1st.
      • Aquarius.
    • Gender | Primarily Female.
      • Szoellis does have a few male forms, but she almost never uses them.
    • Race | Slizzar.

• Sexuality | Bicurious.

• Preferred Weapon | Steel Spear.
    tba

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[​IMG]

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
    "They started out beneath the knowledge tree,
    and they chopped it down to make a white picket fence,
    and marching along the railroad tracks, they smiled real wide for the camera lenses.
    They made it past the enemy lines, just to become enslaved in the assembly lines."

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Skill Information

• Total Points | 35 + 5 + 10 Hobby + 10 Talent + 5 Racial Boost = 65 points
      • +20 Finecraft Sciences | From Points.
      • +10 Theater Arts | From Hobby Points.
      • +10 Burgling Rogue | From Talent.
      • +6 Fan Combat | From Points.
      • +6 Dagger Combat | From Points.
      • +6 Linguistic Sciences | 1 From Points, 5 From Racial.
        • Kathar Elven.
        • Modern Altalar.
      • +3 Elemental Sorcery | From Points.
        • Level One Sorcerer.
      • +4 Dancing Arts | From Points.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
    "Go get your gun, get your gun, imposing penance one by one,
    You've got a virtue in a vice, it forces fate, you're taking lives.
    With all the history to guide, you've got a passion in those eyes,
    so aim it straight and true."

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Body Shape
    • Physical Stat | +10 from 20 Finecraft +5 from 10 Theater + 2 from 4 Dancing + 6 from Daggers + 6 from Fan Combat = 29 physical stat.
      • Body Shape | Athletic.
      • Body Fat | Moderate.
    ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
    "I’m feeling devious, you’re looking glamorous.
    Let’s get mischievous, and polyamorous. Wine and women and wonderful vices!
    Welcome to the cult of Dionysus."

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Languages
    • Common | 10 / 10.
      • Fluent. Learned from her parents.
    • Zasta | 10 / 10.
      • Fluent. Naturally inherited. Slizzar.
    • Leutz-Vixe Dialect | 10 / 10.
      • Fluent. Learned from traveling and friends. Leutz-Vixe.
    • Mirnoye Dialect | 10 / 10.
      • Fluent. Learned from traveling and friends. Vladno.
    • Modern Altalar | 10 / 10.
      • Fluent. Learned from Linguistics Studies. Avanthar, Yanar, Cielothar, Altalar.
    • Kathar Elven | 10 / 10 .
      • Fluent. Learned from Linguistics Studies. Kathar.
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[​IMG]

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
    Alone at the edge of a universe humming a tune, for merely dreaming we were snow.
    A siren sounds like the goddess who promises endless apologies of paradise,
    And only she can make it right. So things are different tonight.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Spells & Mutations

Spellbook
    • Primal Design
      • tba description
    • Elemental Orb
      • hng

uhhhhh idk yet lol

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[​IMG]

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
    "The only time I ever see her, is when she's behind me in the mirror.
    Even from a distance I can hear her,
    try to listen, but her whispers make my ears hurt . . ."

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Visual Information
    • Eye Color | Vibrant purple-magenta.
    • Hair Color | Magenta-to-red ombre.
    • Hair Style | Long and flowing tendrils.
    • Scale Color | Pale Pink.
    • Clothing | Loose and flowing, typically paired with accessories.
    • Height | 5’2.
      • Not including tail length.
    Szoellis' most commonly used templates in order . . .
    • Leutz-Vixe Noble Alias | Eloise Cadieux.
      • Eye Color | Pale sky blue.
      • Hair Color | Golden Blonde.
      • Hair Style | Long, usually pinned up in various styles of wealth.
      • Skin Color | Porcelain.
      • Clothing | Wealthy dresses which follow the latest Hotier fashion.
      • Height | 5'5.

• Leutz-Vixe Ailor Alias | Reine du Krier.
      • Eye Color | Deep, rich brown.
      • Hair Color | Softer, darker brown.
      • Hair Style | Short and fluffy.
      • Skin Color | Pale.
      • Clothing | Summer dresses and experimental robes, typically in richer tones.
      • Height | 5'3.
    • Vladno Ailor Alias | Svetlana Vasiliev.
      • Eye Color | Hazel.
      • Hair Color | Greyed brown hair.
      • Hair Style | Braided into a bun, held together with pearls accessories.
      • Skin Color | Porcelain.
      • Clothing | Vladno inspired blue robes hung over a white dress.
      • Height | 5'10.
    • Pink-clad Yanar Alias | Calliope Floros.
      • Eye Color | Pale pink.
      • Hair Color | Flowing shades of green with non-sentient blooming pink flowers.
      • Skin Color | Soft green, with non-sentient vines and pink flowers growing on her right arm.
      • Clothing | Loose pink robes with brown and tan sashes and belts.
      • Height | 4'8.
    • Blonde Cielothar Alias | Essa’ralie Viralen.
      • Eye Color | Forest green.
      • Hair Color | Brown to blonde ombre.
      • Skin Color | Sunkissed.
      • Clothing | Loose dresses and robes in earthy tones.
      • Height | 5'7.
    • Crimson and Raven Kathar Alias | Ira Eviels.
      • Eye Color | Crimson.
      • Hair Color | Jet black.
      • Hair Style | Long, unkempt and straight.
      • Skin Color | Dark grey.
      • Clothing | A gown in the colors crimson or maroon.
      • Height | 6'9

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[​IMG]

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
    "He stumbled into faith and thought, 'God, this is all there is?'
    The pictures in his mind arose, and began to breathe.
    And all the gods, and all the worlds, began colliding on a backdrop of blue;
    Blue lips. Blue veins."

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Personality Core List

• Alignment | True-Neutral.
      • Balanced, Realistic, & Independent | “The word ‘Happiness’ would lose all meaning, if it weren’t balanced out by sadness.”
    • Personality Type | Adventurer.
      • Flexible, Imaginative, & Competitive | “I change with the time of day, waking up one person and going to sleep certain that I’m someone else entirely- More often than not, I truly am someone entirely different.”
    • Religion | Nesseassian, The Snake Of Vanity, Karidssa.
      • Devotedness 5/10 | “I was taught about it as a child. I wouldn’t say I’m dedicated. I hardly worship it- It’s just the faith I happen to know the most about, so I choose to settle for it.”
    Relationships . . .
    Updated as of 4 / 16 / 2020

Family and Extended Family . . .

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[​IMG]

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
    Icarus is flying too close to the sun,
    an Icarus has lied, but it's only just begun.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━​
    • Lzalizali Zzlissaav, mother | “I missed her so much- I can’t wait to see her again, and tell her all about everything I saw and learned while I was travelling!”
      • Family Bond | 10 / 10
      • Friendship | 10 / 10
      • Caring | 10 / 10
      • Acquaintance | 10 / 10
    • Zl’lvowy’ii Azlek’iln, father | “He spoiled me quite a bit growing up, and taught me everything I know about marketing! I hope to visit him again soon!”
      • Family Bond | 10 / 10
      • Friendship | 10 / 10
      • Caring | 10 / 10
      • Acquaintance | 10 / 10
    • Lyraesel Zzlissaav, step-father | “I was a bit surprised to discover mother had long since moved on to a new man, and started a new family- But I understand why. He makes my mother happy, and that's all that matters to me. I hope to get to know him more!”
      • Family Bond | 7 / 10
      • Friendship | 7 / 10
      • Caring | 9 / 10
      • Acquaintance | 7 / 10
    Tba

Friends and Lovers . . .

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[​IMG]

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
    I will break down the gates of heaven,
    a thousand angels stand waiting for me. Take my heart, and I lay down my weapon,
    break my shackles to set me free.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━​
    • Emirilli Muriell, best friend | “They taught me plenty about Lightness Sorcery, and answered my curiosities about his kin’s complex past.”
      • Sexual Attraction | 2 / 10
      • Romantic Attraction | 2 / 10
      • Crushing | 5 / 10
      • Family Bond | 10 / 10
      • Friendship | 10 / 10
      • Caring | 10 / 10
      • Acquaintance | 10 / 10
    • Renlas, friend and colluder | "He's a bright young man- Chaotic, but bright. We're at an understanding, of sorts, I suppose."
      • Romantic Attraction | 2 / 10
      • Crushing | 4 / 10
      • Friendship | 5 / 10
      • Caring | 8 / 10
      • Aquaintance | 8 / 10
    • Cadmus, friend | “He's of the du Brierust line- and yet my friendship with him is strictly professional.”
      • Friendship | 6 / 10
      • Caring | 8 / 10
      • Acquaintance | 8 / 10
    • Bruce Everstone, old friend | “For a long while I thought the memories we made together would remain just that- Memories. But it turns out he doesn't forget his bonds so easily- and neither do I.”
      • Romantic Attraction | 1 / 10
      • Crushing | 2 / 10
      • Family Bond | 10 / 10
      • Friendship | 10 / 10
      • Caring | 10 / 10
      • Acquaintance | 10 / 10
    • Sylvi Valentine, old friend | “There was a time where I was always jealous of her- I wanted the attention my best friend was giving her. But now, I feel.. at peace, with my old frustrations. I'm just happy they're still alive.”
      • Family Bond | 8 / 10
      • Friendship | 9 / 10
      • Caring | 10 / 10
      • Hatred | 1 / 10
      • Fear | 1 / 10
      • Acquaintance | 8 / 10
    • Susan / Zolessi, friend | “A friend of my mother- And a hopefully loyal one, at that. She's like an aunt, I suppose.”
      • Family Bond | 10 / 10
      • Friendship | 10 / 10
      • Caring | 10 / 10
      • Hatred | 0 / 10
      • Fear | 0 / 10
      • Acquaintance | 10 / 10
    • Milena du Brierust, friend | “She has respected me, and my true self, more than most other blue-bloods ever would. I hope our mutual loyalty and trust never falters.”
      • Family Bond | 8 / 10
      • Friendship | 8 / 10
      • Caring | 10 / 10
      • Acquaintance | 8 / 10
    • Taendross, friend | “A kind, old soul. She's seen more displays of wonder, kindness, pain, and suffering- all of which I may never even hope to understand.”
      • Family Bond | 5 / 10
      • Friendship | 8 / 10
      • Caring | 8 / 10
      • Acquaintance | 8 / 10
    Tba

Enemies and Deceased . . .
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[​IMG]

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
    Beg me for mercy, admit you were toxic,
    you poisoned me just for another dollar in your pocket.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━​

none
    (yet)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[​IMG]

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
    "Believe me, darling, the stars were made for falling!
    Like melting obelisks, as tall as another realm . . .
    It feels like flying, but maybe we're dying.
    A cosmic confluence of pyramids hologrammed.
    She knows you heard her, staging music murder . . ."
    ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Life Story
    • Szoellis was born in Farahdeen in the year 273 AC, on the 1st of February, to her mother, Lzalizali Zzlissaav, and her father, Zl’lvowy’ii Azlek’iln. Right off the bat, early on in her life, Szoellis lived rather comfortably, her parents having accumulated a hefty enough amount of wealth to not only give her a considerably generous childhood, but an even more generous young adulthood.
      • Her relationship with both her parents was shockingly well developed for a family of scammers. Her father spoiled her rotten, giving her just about anything she asked for without question and teaching her everything he knew about conning and more. Zsoell’s mother, however, was a bit humbler than her father- for the most part. She taught Szoell how to use Slizzar abilities properly from a young age, how to hustle through life, and she even studied Finecraft Sciences alongside her mother.
    • The young Slizzar, as all do, grew up swiftly, and at the age of twelve, her life began changing rapidly. The Chrysant war began, and her mother, Lzal, parted ways from Zl’lvow and Szoell to drown out the calls of their homeland with the Kathar’s void-based culture- meanwhile, Szoell put the skills her parents taught her to use. She fled Farahdeen less than a few days after her mother’s departure, spoiled with enough coin from her father to get her going for the first few years of her life.
      • Szoell often bribed her way into getting aboard comfortable ships for free, or at the very least, a far cheaper price than originally requested, more than abusing the scheming knowledge her parents taught her. She almost always refused to travel aboard a dirty or creep-show filled ship, having convinced herself she only deserved the best after all the pampering and sheltering she’d happily endured as a girl.
    • The curious young snake-like creature traveled, firstly, to Hadar. She curiously investigated the start of the Chrysant war for a few short weeks, and seeked out several books on their home-culture, and a small group of kin which held no true ties and had no way of truly helping their home. She learned what she could in her short visit, and knowing full well curiosity killed the cat, she fled not long after arriving with the several Slizzar she’d met, and after the group arrived safely to a port, they split up. Szoell journeyed to Mirnoye. There, she picked up her first template and persona, Svetlana. She scammed a few wealthy men out of their coin, and more than happily experienced what snow looked like for the first time. She adored the Maelstrom that surrounded the city, and was obsessed with the unique and new culture. She stayed for a few years, exploring the landmarks and unknown of the union. Then, one year, on November 24th- one of the few days the storm that surrounded the place subsided a year- she left, swearing to one day return to explore the culture in further depth, after her hunger for adventure was satiated.
      • She vaguely had the opportunity to adventure the coastal ghost-city of Mirnoye Ablast during her stay, and unlike most outsider’s, she didn’t believe the city was a crude, hostile Monarchy by any means. Mirnoye was intriguing and new to her, and her visit only assured her that she absolutely had to see as much as the world had to offer her. She, to this day, adores the place.
    • Szoell briefly visited Teled Methen to explore the cosmopolitan trading states, and investigate the wasteland left over from the wars that scarred the land and tainted the plantlife. However, she swiftly came to dislike the area- Altalar supremacy and the selfish attitudes of those that thrived there inevitably drove her to leave to her next destination, deeming the place ‘frustrating and impossible to politically navigate with sticks stuck up everyone’s arses.’
      • Szoell does not like Altalar all that much after her visit to Teled Methen. To her, they’re too stuck up and spoiled. As hypocritical as such a statement is, her dislike towards the race remains, and she makes very, very few exceptions.
    • Szoell traveled from Teled-Methen, to Daendroc, drawn in by an interest in the spices, foods, and artistry. She spent several years there, and this was where she learned modern-Altalar, and began furthering her studies in Linguistics and dancing. This is, additionally, where she learned Lightness Sorcery from her mentor, a ‘Skyfallen’ Maraya named Emirilli which had been born and raised in Daenshore after the collapse of one of their ships several years prior which had been abandoned by their Home Swarm. She obtained a Maraya template from them, and they in turn taught her Elemental Sorcery. For a few short years, Szoell Colluded with the Maraya, until eventually she learned that the Chrysant war had ended. Thus, she reluctantly ended herself and Emiri’s agreement, and after sincere goodbyes, she left to the Dread Isles to seek out her mother.
      • Szoell and Emirilli’s relationship was nothing too intimate- or at least, Szoell refuses to offer many details on their relationship on the occasion she mentions them. The most she’s ever said is that Emiri was, and still is, her best friend, and that despite their cooperation ending, she still appreciates and adores them.
    ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
    I've been settling scores, I've been fighting so long, but I've lost your war,
    and our Kingdom is gone.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━​
    • After obtaining a Kathar template, Szoell ventured into the Dread Empire. She spent a few months there, learning of the language and culture and coming to love what it had to offer just as much as her mother Lzal once claimed to. However, she couldn’t successfully locate her mom- so, she paid a brief visit to her father, spoke to him about where she may have gone, and set off yet again to journey to Hadar.
      • The trip from Farahdeen to Hadar was a nostalgia trip for Szoell. It reminded her deeply of the first time she left home, and it gave her an opportunity to reflect on how far she’d come over such a short period of time. It humbled her, and gave her a certain amount of excitement and joy to realize how successful she was- However, when her ship neared Hadar’s shores, her giddy excitement was washed away by a tidal wave of shock.
    • Hadar was a wreck upon arrival. She was pained to find how much disaster had befallen her kin’s home, despite how little she’d associated with her own race after her first visit to the land. She questioned those few that survived on what had happened- and when she learned of the Regalian Empire’s indecency and their senseless, murderous rampage upon the fleets of ships intended to help Civilians escape the city, she was overcome with a sense of pure, unbridled rage towards the so called ‘Great’ Empire. Szoell mourned the loss of an Empress she knew little of, if only due to the immense respect she had for the once Slizzar royalty for at least trying to save her people. She stayed in Hadar for a time, to help rebuild bits and pieces of what had been lost, all the while she asked around for the destination of her mother. For a time, she feared her Lzal had encountered the wreckage- however, she did, eventually, receive a wave of relief with the information that her mother had gone to Regalia. Thus, she set off after the woman.
      • Szoell actually spent an additional few weeks contemplating if she truly wanted to visit an Empire that had hurt her kin in such a devastating manner. She considered the risks and mulled over what could become of her if things went awry. However, her hesitation eventually melted away with the thought that so long as she found her mother, things would be fine. She sent word to Emiri of what had occured at her kin’s homeland, and even paid them a brief visit before officially heading to Regalia.
    • Now at the age of thirty-four, Szoellis intends to locate her mother, and start anew- to thrive in an empire that lied and stole the lives of thousands, and if the opportunity ever were to arise- watch the city suffer Karma and repent for their devastating actions on innocents.
    ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
    I don't know what you had in mind, but here we stand on opposing sides.
    Let's go to war.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━​

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #1 SnashuuPomaymay, Apr 17, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  2. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

3. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

Hey there @SnashuuPomaymay! Claiming this app for review. Let's get started.

Please state which of these points are from Slizzar Collusion, as well as state who the collusion is with.

Please include a physical stat calculation, showing how you came to this value.

Most Slizzar lean towards one of the Ssepston when they are young. You might want to select what Ssepston your character chose when it came time to make their mask.

Please make these edits in Purple and tag me when complete!

4. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

@Mollymock edits made in a bold purple, as requested!

5. Mollymock

6. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

@Mollymock Did a bit of a point rework as I felt Zoe's prior point setup didn't match her personality very well now that I'm playing her more.
    • Total Points | 35 + 10 Hobby + 5 = 50 points
      • +10 Finecraft Sciences | From Points.
      • +10 Conning Rogue Skill | From Points.
      • +10 Theater Arts | From Hobby Points.
      • +8 Elemental Sorcery | From Points.
      • +6 Linguistics Knowledge | From Points.
      • +5 Fast Blades Combat | From Points.
      • +1 Dancing Arts | From points.

Updated certain parts of her backstory to fit the point rework; Ie, I edited the part where she learned Lightness Sorcery from a Maraya to 'she learned Elemental Sorcery from a maraya.' I also added on to the part of the lifestory talking about her relationship with her parents to specify that her mother is the reason she studied finecraft sciences. Theater arts got boosted from 5 to 10. Dancing was a recent, ic thing she's begun to learn, hence that addition. Conning got bumped up. Pole Combat was replaced with Fast Blades combat and combat points / body stat got wittled down from 7 to 5. Linguistics points were fixed.

That about sums up all the changes iirc.

7. Mollymock

With your 1 point in Dancing Arts, this value should be 6, rather than 5. Make this edit and we're good to go.

8. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

Done!

9. Mollymock

Approved!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

@Mollymock Did another 10 point change, this one was smaller. Someone brought to my attention that I had no purpose for the 10 conning rogue, so I got rid of it and put the resulting 10 free points into clockwork! Sorry for any inconvenience!

11. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

bump!

@Mollymock too, just in case, since you're reviewer and you're still staff!

#11 SnashuuPomaymay, Sep 18, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  12. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

My Review

Proficiency
    • Calculation: After doing the math (20 Finecraft sciences + 6 Fan Combat + 6 Dagger Combat + 1 Linguistic Sciences + 4 Dancing Arts + 3 Elemental sorcery + 8 Elemental Sorcery) I come to 48, minus the +5 Age Boost to come to 43 which is far above her age pool. Please revise this and tag when you're done! @SnashuuPomaymay

13. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

The second elemental sorcery [8 elemental sorcery] wasn’t supposed to be on the app, I just forgot to remove it when I was updating her point spread. Removed it and kept the [3 elemental sorcery]. The math- not including the hobby, talent and racial boost points- should total up to 40 points, 35 if you don’t count the additional base 5 free points she gets, so it should hopefully be fixed now!

14. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Well that fixes it up then! Approved!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1