Deldrax Dri'alatran

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by FilicidalIdeals, Nov 22, 2019.

1. FilicidalIdeals

FilicidalIdeals we're gonna go get married

[​IMG]

╰────────────────────────────────────────╯

Playlist - ░▒░ - Theme

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"You know, I still know what's right and wrong.
    Yet I always choose the wrong, because I want to.
    ..Fuck it, I'll kill them all."

[​IMG]
    Full Name: Deldraxnalun'dullosdir Reyhicemen Dri'alatran
    Nicknames: -D.D, Delly, D, Del, Red-Locks, Demon-Slayer, Cap'n, Monsieur Wine, God Swallower, Mortal God.
    "..Who am I kidding, you know who I am."
    Race: Sihndar (Avanthar Born)
    Looks mid forties.
    Sex: Male
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Preference: None
    Eye Colour: Mint Green

[​IMG]
    Religion: Deldrax was raised by what was mostly his Father, a true Sihndar warrior through and through, and made sure his son would be one of the same. He followed the way of the Spider-Queen, though. Little did his father know that his extremely rough tactics of upbringing would cause Deldrax to abandon nearly any and all Sihndar beliefs, ..besides. He's already his own God.

Identity: Deldrax followed the Demand of Ranth well, ever since he was bestowed upon him, up until 308 A.C. Fully abandoning his Demand, only not being branded as a Traitor due to the Sihndar of Regalia's lack of being able to capture him and make it so. Now he does as he so pleases, relying on nothing but his own strength. Egotistical and powerful make a deadly combination. A combination that allows him to crush anyone who dares disrespect him, who dares to not acknowledge him as the superior being.

[​IMG]

"I feel like you're.. dangerous."
    ◖20 Sword Combat
    ◖15 Hunting Art (Free Hobby Points +5 Racial Point Boost)
    ◖3 Roguery
    ◖10 Unarmed Combat
    ◖9 Linguistics
    ◖2 Instrument Art
    ◖5 Strength Training
    ◖1 Cooking Art

"You fight like a wild dog."

Languages
    ◖Sinnayed (Native language)
    ◖Altalar (Linguistics "One of my favourite memories was learning this with my mother.")
    ◖Katheric (Linguistics "Learn the language of your enemy.")
    ◖Wa'an (Linguistics "Might as well learn what she speaks.")
    ◖Common (Free)
    Prog Talents
    Warrior Level III

Body Shape
    ◖Physical Stat Points: 35
    ◖Build: Ripped
    ◖Body Fat: Low Body Fat
    Special Abilities
    Sihndar Base Kit
    ◖Rogue Gift IV
    "..You're like a supernova, you explode a thousand times."
    [​IMG]

Description: Deldrax stands at a staggering six foot four, and a build most people only dreamed of, muscle definition showing at every part of his body. Resting anger constantly over his features, leaving him unapproachable to some, and rightfully so. Scars litter his body like it was meant to be a replacement for smooth skin. Long hair is kept back in a bun mixed with a ponytail, clean shaven, and extremely strong facial features.

[​IMG]
    Childhood: Late within the night, the wails of a baby was echoed through-out the room. Deldrax on October 31st 230 A.C. Was born. Little did everyone know; he'd be a force no one was ready for. Subject to a rough childhood, his father ensured he would be the Warrior no one could surpass.

Adolescence: Just as his childhood, his adolescence was much of the same. Filled with aggression, filled with the forced life of a warrior. Raised with the intent, without care nor love from one parent, while his mother was constantly away. Little did everyone know; he'd become something that cannot be preyed upon.

Adulthood: As soon as his Khoptar was given, and even before, he was in war for the sake of Drowda, and his people, unknowing of his distain that would form of his own kind decades in the future, blindly loyal, blindly trusting.

Regalia: After sixty eight years of what felt like constant war, he took his leave to Regalia, for whatever the reason for, it would surely turn the Brave Hearted Hero, into a Black Hearted Evil.

On an extremely late night of October 31st, 230 A.C. a Sihndar who shared the same name as his Grandfather Grandfather’s Grandfather and so on as far back as he knew: Deldrax Dri’alatran, was born. Hailing from the Tribe of Ellatrix, the boy was raised in constant hellfire. Kill or be killed, even when he was an infant he was fiercely protected by his mother: Adya Dri’alatran. As much as she wanted to baby him, even if it went against her Sihndar instincts. His father: Uth’thomir Dri’alatran would refuse such a foolish action.

Instantly, from the exact moment that Deldrax could hold a combative form, Uth’thomir made sure that the boy knew to fight. No matter how ruthless; beating him, and beating him. Only stopping when Deldrax couldn’t even stand on his legs anymore, this went on through-out his childhood. During his pre-teen years, the training paid off, even if it was violent, nasty, and beyond brutal. It worked, even if it was by dirty means. He bested his father, it was in hand to hand combat, and of course by an underhand move, but. He did it, that was the moment when he felt a surge: a mix of burning hate, and bustling pride.

The training continued, but. He had at the least a better chance, soon after his first victory. He was pushed onto his mother, and onto different exercises, these ranged from acrobatic, discipline, endurance, then. Once he reached fourteen, it was sparring with wooden Khoptars began to prepare him for his coming of adulthood, and the obtaining of his own Khoptar. It was a drastic, drastic change. Gentleness, care, even attention was given to him by his evermore loving mother. In the midst of his training, he was taught in blissful exercises of instrumental music, and cooking.

Finally, after anticipating it all of his eighteen years of life. He was gifted Glathern: His Khoptar, his partner for life, and in war. Not even a year after getting his blade, he aimed to join the Sihndar military. Deldrax didn’t want all his training to go to waste, even if he hated who taught him it in his earlier years. Enlisting in the military, battled his way through any enemies of the Sihndar, no matter what they may be. Kather, Aberrant. He spent twenty-nine years being a footsoldier, serving in constant raids, and expeditions in the continents he was sent to.

The news of his mother being pregnant reached him by letter, he couldn’t explain what he felt when he got the letter, or why he felt it. There was joy that seeded itself in his chest, enough to cause him to instantly call off from the military to travel home. He arrived late, his sister: Lura’nallé Dri’alatran was already birthed to the world on November 3rd, 277 A.C. Never before has Deldrax wished for peace, something that was so foregn to him felt so, so overpowering. He took over his father's place in raising little Lura, something he was more than happy to do. The Sihndar wanted nothing of him to do with her, she was better off that way. His mother even knew it, too. Deldrax raised her with his mothers help, and even by himself when she departed to serve her Demand, one he followed after. Ranth. He taught her to fight, to hold her own, to fight with her Khoptar, to play it as an instrument, his mother taking on most of everything else.

Even if he wanted nothing but peace for her, it was impossible to get such a thing. She grew up, and grew up fast. Wanting to follow in her brothers footsteps, she enlisted in the military on her eighteenth birthday as he did. He enlisted to travel with her, the work was just as it was before. Now with just a little bit extra company..

Nine years passed before he knew she was more than capable of protecting herself. Deldrax wanted to move on from the military, wanting to focus on his Demand more so than anything. After staying a few months home with his family, he left on a ship with a small group of other Sihndar, all of them having different stops. Deldrax stopped with each one of them, to go on a small expeditions, hunting for whatever aberrant leads he could take. Some successful, some not. Finally he arrived at his personal stop: Regalia.

After settling in, and lazying about for a few well deserved weeks, he enlisted into the Crimson Inquisition. Serving them to the best of their ability since his recruitment on November 23rd 307 A.C. Eventually taking a second job as being a Noble Guard for House Black.

On a long forgotten note, Deldrax has received a Puretek from his Commander, and begun training with it under Captain Eric Fischer.

Deldrax in the late year of 308, and early into the year after that. Distain for the Sihndar culture grew from a whispering thought in the back of his head, to a fully forced changed perspective. Aligning his loyalty no longer with his kin, the desire to assist the Existlings grew. Aligning himself with Lupus Praesidium, even as far as to engagement with the Alpha. As well as to destroy the Voidlings he's always been a war with, now more than ever.
    "Figured I'd use violence for a change, you know. Swap it up a little."
    (A lot has happened to Deldrax over the past near year I've played him, everything listed here is an extreme nutshell of it, and I'm sure I've forgotten a little bit of details.)

Deldrax joined, and climbed the ranks of the Crimson Inquisition in the late years of 307 A.C. After he was promoted to Lieutenant Commander, the guard charter soon disbanded.

Being heavily involved within the Clicker Crisis, he found himself in another realm, granted via the Lord Chancellors well. Going through a small trial given by the Pride Arken, he temporarily absorbed his soul within his body, being taken to a spiral and having an Manathar extract it, and using it to mortally weaken, and bring the beginning of the end to the Clickers.

Joining the Arcanum, he aided in the attack on the main rift, ridding a few clickers along the way, soon after this event. He found the Arcanum was lead, in his opinion, terribly, so he soon left.

The Solatium was his next stop, and after serving well, an arrest on one Taendross that lead to her execution was leaving him with doubts on the genuine justice of the charter, soon fired after false accusations of corruption.

After being lost, briefly. He found himself briefly helping Lorelei, as he owed her a favour, but. He slowly started to come around to her pack, and eventually joined it as an honourary member. His views on Werebeasts beginning to contort into something that.. he could see the better of, loyalty is strong within the pack, and loyalty is something Deldrax holds closer than anything, a respect formed, and slowly a bond and care for them as well. Eventually outcasting his use of the Puretek, to further align himself within the pack.

Eventually, Leuthien and Deldrax decided to leave well enough alone, and leave off towards Ellador, coming back only for a visit, for a certain person.

After having to remind those of who he was, he left with one named Lyra. Off to become a tyrant of the seas with him on his trip home.
    "..I can't wait to start our new life together."​

• Winner x 5
    • Powerful x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Immersive x 1
    • Cuddles! x 1
    • Useful x 1
    #1 FilicidalIdeals, Nov 22, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
  2. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Claimed for review, expect a response in the coming days.
    @Glitch169

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Please make this more appropriate.
    However other than that this app is APPROVED. Well done!
    @Glitch169

4. FilicidalIdeals

@Nesstro
    Removed the shitpost Sexuality, thank you for how quick you approved it! <3

5. FilicidalIdeals

@Nesstro
    Howdy howdy! I edited his Prof points around and updated his body stat!

6. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

7. FilicidalIdeals

@Nesstro
    Hey! Sorry again for tagging you with this again so soon. I added his points he got from the hobby point update!
    As well as editing his Prof points, taking 8 out of shields and putting it in unarmed!

#7 FilicidalIdeals, Dec 10, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  8. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Whoops, thought I responded to this. Approved!
    @Glitch169

9. FilicidalIdeals

@Nesstro Hey hey!
    The great and always wonderful @Skjot once more added aesthetic to one of my character apps and the approved tag went away!

10. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. FilicidalIdeals

@Nesstro Hey hey! Sorry to bring you more work, but. Deldrax got approved for a Puretek and has begun his training under it a bit ago, so I removed five Athletics and added it in Puretek Combat! I've also rewrote his backstory!

12. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

13. FilicidalIdeals

@Nesstro
    Howdy! Deldrax has slowly been turning towards a route in which he's been hanging out, and aiding Werebeasts as of the recent month or two. He's rid himself of his Puretek (As I also was starting to lose interest in the weapon) to fully give loyalty to the pack he's within. So I removed the points, I've also done the same with Medical Science, as I don't really use it, much at all.
    Removing one point in Unarmed Combat.
    I added ten in stealth rogue because I feel it's both more useful, and fits his character!

14. IGutTheMidasTuch

IGutTheMidasTuch colony of worms in a vaguely humanoid disguise

mr deldrax creeping over, now his hand is on ur shoulder...

there goes your arm, i guess.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  15. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Approved.

16. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

the pinnacle of male physique

• Constructive Constructive x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  17. FilicidalIdeals

@Nesstro Redid the points according to the update!

18. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Approved.

19. FilicidalIdeals

@Nesstro After making most people catch these purple hands, I'm retiring this character! Requesting rejection!

20. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Rejected at players request.

21. FilicidalIdeals

I couldn't leave well enough alone, could I? I need a new reviewer if possible!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  22. Follower

Follower :3c Staff Member Roleplay Staff

@FilicidalIdeals Hello this application has been claimed for review. Expect a reply within 48 hours.

23. Follower

@FilicidalIdeals After reviewing your application, only a few things require correction:
    • Linguistics have changed, please correct your languages to match the recent changes.
    Once you have made the appropriate changes, tag me once more and I will review it once more.

24. FilicidalIdeals

@Follower I do believe that's in order, now! Hopefully.

25. Follower

@FilicidalIdeals Its alright, as it currently stands you're only allowed to have one regional language now in character creation. There are no longer parental languages, it is based solely on where your character grew up.

With that in mind, you have Sinnayed as your regional language. In order to get Altalar, you must invest 3 more points into Linguistics.

26. FilicidalIdeals

@Follower Removed three from Instruments, and added three to linguistics!

27. Follower

28. FilicidalIdeals

@Follower Hey there, buddy. Look at me, I did it! Need a re-review, please. I changed literally nothing around besides what I had to add for the new format.

29. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Claimed for review! Expect a reply shortly

30. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

For ease of review you might wanna spoiler your current backstory and add a super short bullet-point version. Makes it a lot quicker to check for errors.

APPROVED

31. FilicidalIdeals

@Yurs I updated Deldrax's sheet for the new funny Sihndar update! His daughter got beat up by a Cahal and she snitched so now I have to bring him back to murder something, hope everything is in order! I got rid of medical since it's genuinely not useful with how many mages are around, I can't remember the last time I used it, and put it into fists and strength training!

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  32. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Looks good! Welcome back gamer

APPROVED