Smudge (fizzydrink's Character App)

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by FizzyDrinks, Jun 10, 2020.

1. FizzyDrinks

FizzyDrinks

Smudge

━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Basic Information
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

»Name: Alaina (Forgotten), Smudge (Current)

›Full Name: Alaina Stockenwood

›Nickname: Smudge

»Age: 33

»Gender: Female

›Pronouns: She/Her

»Race: Cielothar, Suriiel

»Sexuality: Pansexaul

»Preferred Weapon: Passifict

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Skill Information

━━━━━━━━━━━━

»Proficiency [ 33+5 +10 (Hobby) Total ]

›10 Carpentry Arts (Hobby)

›15Alchemy Sciences
    ›8 Lightgiver Ritualism

›3 Natura Sciences

›12 Sorcery
    Lightness, Healing Grace (Light-Blooded)
    Nature, Brambling
    Nature, Familiar Sensor
    Nature, Woodland Grace

»Mutations
    Exist Sight
    Exist Ocullar
    Exist Glow
    Exist Touch
    Exist Light
    Exist Airing
    Exist Feather
    Exist Hallow

»Racial Traits/Abilites
    Light Blessed Familiar
    The Winds's Cradle
    Sense of Compassion
    Light-Blooded
    Animal Instincts (Suriiel)
    Timeless Breeze (Suriiel)
    Familiar's Shape (Suriiel)

»Body Shape

›Physical Stat: 0

›Body Shape: Slim

›Body Fat: Extreme Low

»Languages

›Common
    ›Plains Elven
    ›Olt’vven

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Visual Information

━━━━━━━━━━━━

»Eye Color: Blue swirly like mist (Exist Sight + Exist Ocular)

»Hair Color: Pearlescent White, Gaseous like clouds at ends. (Exist Light+ Exist Airing)

»Hair Style: Messy, Unkept

»Skin Color: Pale, Dirty

»Clothing: Old worn, torn, and unkept blue dress with a green hooded shawl

»Height: 4'6 (Hunchback), 5'3 (When stood up)

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Personality and Abilities

━━━━━━━━━━━━

»Character Alignment

›Neutral Good

»Personality Type

›Mediator

»Religion(s)

›7/10 Exist

»Weaknesses

›Amnesia, through madness she has fully forgotten her past life.

›Insane, she has lost full control over her mental well being and thus is considered insane.

›Anorexic, through lack of nourishment and self care she is rather weak and frail.
    ›Illiterate, She currently does not remember how to write or read Ithanian or Common, however does remember Olt’vven

»Quirks

›Believes fully that the dead told named harold if alive and speaks to her

›Obsessed with eating mushrooms and collecting mud.

»Skills

›Rather talented at taking care of plants.

›Can give you a really nice mud pie, or mud facial, or mud bath, or mud smoothies, or mud..

›Mud

›Mushrooms

›Grapes

›Does the good old Mixy Mixy

»Dislikes

›Crowded Rooms

›Being overly clean

›Violence

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Life Story

━━━━━━━━━━━━

»Part Ⅰ 1-28

Like any young cielothar women, Alaina was raised properly, kindly, and with no remorse for her own feelings and wants at least she thought this to be proper. Her mother for a lack of better words gave tough love, if Alaina mis-said a word she would be hollered at if she had just broken the most expensive vase in their small aristocratic home. If she denied something she had done, she would be locked in her room for days on end. To Alaina this was normal, sadly she had never had the chance to be around other children her age.

She grew up quick, well mannered, and overly obedient to her family. She knew her purpose and as such she was going to get married to the opposing family. The Stockenwoods. Their son Harold when old enough was to be her groom and they were going to have the perfect family. That at least is what she was told, though this isn’t always what she wanted. For the next couple of years Alaina was forced to attend tea parties in which Harold would also attend. These for the young lass were tiring and over all boring. Though Alaina noticed after the many years of being with her suitor, that perhaps he wasn't all that bad after all.

So at the age of nineteen both of the young adults got married on Harold’s parent’s estate and where to live happily ever after, that is...until that night came to pass. One night Alaina woke in a sweat, the sound of her now nine year old child screaming could be heard down the room. In fear she woke Harold awake and an oil lit lantern in hand she ran down towards their room, praying to Estelle that they be safe. When she entered the room her eyes opened wide as tears welled to the surface and she fell to her knees. Harold only seconds behind her was met with the same shock as they stood in the doorframe; the memory of what remained in the scene forever etched in her brain.

In this second Alaina’s mind seemed to stop. She stayed there for what was only second in real time but felt like an eternity for the weapons woman. Then she heard it, the slump of her husband as he falls to the ground, standing above him the holder of this weapon...Alaina’s father. She couldn’t think of a single reason her own father would do this, there was no reason for such an extreme act; however there was no time for this. She got up, still in the blue silken gown from the night before having forgotten to get into her nightgown; she ran through the twisting halls of the house stopping only to get her shawl before bolting out of the door and into the forest.

»Part Ⅱ 28-33

It felt like forever since it happened, however those thoughts would soon be as gone as Alaina had become. You see, after this woman fled into the forest she had no knowledge of survival, and this would be rather detrimental to her; she did survive, for all those years on anything she could scrounge for, the worms in the mud, the mushrooms on the trees, the berries left behind. She became familiar with the way the woods worked and this would help her in the long run. She heard from locals of another village of this great being. That by the name Estel, at this point Alaina as a whole has been forgotten and replaced with a blank slate ready to have a new story etched upon it. She had no memory of once following the goddess that had been taught to her as a child, the story new and fresh in her feeble mind.

She spent nearly three years with these people who deemed her with the name Smudge from her clear lack of hygiene and smudges of dirt that riddled her sunken face. After learning and accepting the stories they had given she asked to be adorned with features that she could be blessed with, thus they adorned her with the cloud like hair, eyes of mist, glowing fingers, reflective skin, and a plethora of other splendid design choices.

-[Smudge after Glow Up]-
    [​IMG]

-[Smudge casting Lightning Magic (AU)]-
    [​IMG]

6/10/20

-2 Natura Sciences to fit point allowance

Changed backstory to fit needs. x2

8/20/2020

All Changes in Green.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 FizzyDrinks, Jun 10, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  2. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main

Hello I will be claiming this for review.

3. Caelamus

I keep getting around 40. Please review point spread.

Please clarify more why Ailor would worship Estel. Estel was the goddess of an empire who subjugated and enslaved them for countless years, how was she converted or raised with such religious belief?

Finally, tone down the life story. If you have to put a graphic trigger warning on something, you shouldn't post it or you should tone it down to make it more presentable via eluding or implying rather than going into graphic detail over someone's demise.

Tag me and highlight edits when you are done.

4. FizzyDrinks

FizzyDrinks

@Caelamus Changes in Changelog/Bio are in Purple

#4 FizzyDrinks, Jun 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  5. Caelamus

You did not tone it down as I had asked.

6. FizzyDrinks

FizzyDrinks

7. Caelamus

8. FizzyDrinks

FizzyDrinks

@Caelamus I never did start player her so I decided before I did I would change her race to something I see more fitting for her. I changed everything in backstory skills etc to fit.

9. Caelamus

Cielothar however does not fit her life story at all, if you wish to change to Cielothar you should rewrite her life story as well to reflect the updated Cielothar lore.

10. FizzyDrinks

FizzyDrinks

@Caelamus I did do some tweaking to it to make it match the story, of which I would like to keep as I already have things built upon it. As far as I have read through the story and Cielothar lore it does not seem to be lore breaking as far as I can tell. If I'm wrong please point out the mistakes and they will be changed.

11. Caelamus

>You detail an aristocratic home, Cielothar do not have nobility like Regalia does. State where they were born, additionally, you cannot be born into an aristocratic house that does not exist within the world system. Cielothar villages do not at all function the same as Regalian settlements or Regalia, they have their own unique way of function.
    >Cielothar parents do not tend to be abusive, they're pacifists. Please review Cielothar mental characteristics.
    >Cielothar families rarely, if ever oppose one another. Stockenwood is an Ailor family name for the most part, not Cielothar.
    >Harold is an Ailor name, once more, neglect and abuse are unlikely in Cielothar families and or households. Most Cielothar tend to be pacifistic and it would take considerable push.
    >Cielothar are raised with religious views of Estel. There is no mention of the ceremony she had to undergo in order to acquire her racial abilities, circle, or anything of the sort. Their racial abilities are derived from their very faith to Estel and the Cielothar's version of the Pantheon. It is unlikely to simply be forgotten. Cielothar as a race tend to be very religious, whether good or bad. Given they stem from a sect of Altalar cultists.
    >The bottom half mentioning mutations is vague.

There are a lot of holes, flaws and inconsistencies here that do not align with Cielothar lore. On the contrary, given the current iteration of the backstory this does not fit the race of Cielothar at all but is written more from the previous perspective of an Ailor with minor adjustments to make it seem slightly more befitting. You will need to rework the lifestory section from a different perspective, including the new lore surrounding Cielothar.

• Agree Agree x 1