Pending Review Lion / Big Cat Werebeast Soul-line

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by sensiblegh0st, Aug 5, 2020.

?

Do you think we should get a lion-based werebeast soul-line (or new soul-lines in general)?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. sensiblegh0st

sensiblegh0st

I was looking through the werebeast wiki page the other day (just kind of reading up on the soul-lines for my own entertainment) when I noticed that there was no big cat subspecies / soul-line for werebeasts. This struck me as odd, since there were bird, insect, and deer werebeasts, which are all more obscure animals than cats. I mean, big cats such as lions (which I would assume it what it would have to be based on) already form social groups, which works with the themeing for werebeasts. I'd imagine they'd be based on speed and strength, possibly having extra hunting skills (similar to Uthurenn) as well as speed/agility based mutations. This idea has just been rattling in my brain for a while because lion-based werebeasts would be cool as hell.

2. leichendame

leichendame Regalian Pioneer

we have cat people already

3. SilentLeopard

SilentLeopard ❤️

Ursarr Soul Line = Mountain Clade Url (bear)
    Talanark Soul Line = Midlands Clade Url (deer)
    Capradeim Soul Line = Northern Clade Url (buffalo)

You could argue we have bear, deer and buffalo people already, but then your logic would fail because we also already have bear, deer and buffalo werebeasts.

The only problem with a big cat werebeast is that it's hard to think up of new abilities for them that don't already overlap with other werebeasts.