The Prinzenhof Society Of Arts & Science

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Arhbi, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Arhbi

Arhbi Peacemaker Supremium

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Prinzenhof Society of Arts & Science

Introduction
    The Prinzenhof Society of Arts & Science is a club of like-minded individuals who share a fondness for academic disciplines such as the arts, humanities, and social sciences, all of which are umbrella terms for various other subjects, such as but not limited to:

❈ Arts; The Study of Expression of Creativity and Imagination
    Architecture
    Ceramics & Pottery
    Culinary Arts
    Drawing & Painting
    Sculpting
    Stage Play & Music
    ❈ Social Sciences; The Study of Societies and Civil Relations
    Anthropology
    Economics
    Education
    Psychology
    Sociology
    ❈ Humanities; The Study of Society and Culture
    Archaeology
    History
    Linguistics
    Law & Politics
    Philosophy

The Society will be hosting gatherings located at the Delmotte Estate, Prinzenhof Castle, on a semi-frequent basis with a casual open discussion on the aforementioned subjects. Catering and a wide variety of alcoholic beverages to be enjoyed by all in attendance.

[​IMG]

How To Join
    All that is needed to apply to the Prinzenhof Society of Arts & Science is to pen an expression of interest to his Eminence Markus Delmotte, detailing why you would like to join. While this society is not strictly limited to the upper-caste of Regalia, it is requested of the lower-classes to practice and employ proper etiquette when in attendance.

His Eminence is also in search of individuals capable of hosting gathering nights in his absence.

OOC - Make sure to also include this in your application
    IGN:
    Discord Tag:
    Character Name:

Members List
    His Eminence Markus Delmotte
    Her Imperial Ladyship Rowena Kade
    His Imperial Lordship Kendry Kade
    Her Ladyship Novellia Reinard née Fristadvlom
    Her Ladyship Vivana Avalorn
    His Lordship Kalmar Lok-Guthrain
    Dame Haeddi Harhold
    Dame Fleur Latimer

Milena du Brierust
    Susan Burch
    James Larkson
    Wulf Grofsmid
    Wan Xia
    Sebastien Delecluze
    Henric of Heeresveen

• Winner Winner x 4
    #1 Arhbi, Aug 10, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
  2. CrimsletMonarch

CrimsletMonarch Priestess?? Dawn Songstress?? Emotional Wreck??

IGN: CrimsletMonarch
    Discord Tag: CrimsletCrown#7349
    Character Name: Novellia Raesdotter Reinard av Fristadvlom

To His Eminence Markus Delmotte,

After reading about your society, I find that I would like to become a member of it. I am skilled in both music and diplomacy, which I would freely enjoy discussing with other members. I also find that this would be a good way to learn differing topics from fellow peers, both noble and commoner.

With good regards,
    [​IMG]
    Viscountess of Baarlowe
    Baroness of Keval
    Treasurer of the Regalian Adventure Guild

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. rimacutem

rimacutem Local dwarf

IGN: rimacutem
    Discord Tag: rimacutem#8749
    Character Name: Wulf Grofsmid
    To his Eminence Markus Delmotte

I would like to join your Society as am long term chef, amassing knowledge of many people I met in the city over last fourthy years, but despite that I still have a lot to learn, so I would love to meet with others of my craft.

Wulfric Eitri Grofsmid

#3 rimacutem, Aug 10, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  4. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

IGN: bwmwags3
    Discord Tag: bwmwags#1271
    Character Name: James Larkson
    Dear your High Emience Markus Delmotte,
    It is a joy to hear that the arts are once more a object of discussion and study. I have searched for some method to network and speak with fellow artists and I believe this shall be a invaluable opportunity. Me and my friend have a stall which supplies art material and equipment please feel free to contact us should you wish to source the materials for projects from within Regalia.

Gods Perserve you and yours,
    James Teji Larkson
    House Guard to the Howlsters
    Co-owner of The Frozen Feather
    Mercenary ​

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  5. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

IGN: TalkChat
    Discord Tag: You have it.
    Character Name: Kalmar Lok-Guthrain.

To his Eminence Markus Delmotte,
    We as an Orken people are sought out for our art of war, and much less anything else beyond our capacity to split heads. I wish to express my interest in the finer studies of culture, and art through your little social group. I will be maintain my activity and presence, and hopefully reciprocate my love for cultural appreciation hidden in the smaller print within my own culture.
    Signed,
    Kalmar Lok-Guthrain
    Count of Pol Tanh
    Rakhon of the Medway Polorcs
    Captain within the Old Guard

6. canaaa

canaaa tea gremlin Staff Member PR2

IGN: canaaa
    Discord Tag: kendall ♡.・#4323
    Character Name: Milena du Brierüst {x}
    Letter:

[​IMG]
    To His Eminence, the Prince-Elector Markus Delmotte,

Good morning! I hope this letter finds you as well and as rosy as receiving news of the Prinzenhof Society has made me. As an art enthusiast, as well as a linguist and diplomat, I find myself keenly interested in the Society and all it stands for. I'd love to learn more about the subjects I know nothing of, and contribute to conversations of those I do! I would love to submit myself for membership, and I'm fully willing to try my hand at hosting if the need (or want?) arises.

Thank you for creating such a wonderful society, even if I'm not chosen as one of its peers. I'm confident it will achieve great things.

Excited for your response,

[​IMG]
    Milena du Brierüst
    Secretary of the Regalian Adventure Guild.
    [​IMG]

7. MonMarty

MonMarty Thotdodger Staff Member Server Owner

IGN: MonMarty
    Discord Tag: idk but you have it
    Character Name: Kendry Kade

Letter:
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Arhbi

9. kirishark

kirishark high school musical 2 enthusiast Supremium

IGN: kirishark
    Discord Tag: rock#0035
    Character Name: Kolvar Drarthroc

To his Eminence, Markus Delmotte,
    May this letter find you well. I’m well aware you will be swamped with applications, so I’ll keep this brief. As a linguist, a diplomat and a musician, I find your society of scholars and visionaries to be a sorely needed hotspot for those in Regalia seeking to broaden their horizons with intelligent discussion and capable company. With keen interest, I’d like to become a member, and possibly host a gathering or two, as the opportunity to do so arises. Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
    Kolvar​

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  10. Mad_Gadfly

Mad_Gadfly ◢◤

IGN: Mad_Gadfly
    Discord Tag: SecondWind#7475
    Character Name: Leuthar van Vichten

To His Eminence Delmotte.

My name is Leuthar van Vichten. Throughout my life, I have dedicated myself to the study of ancient civilizations, their ruins and remains, and their material culture. This inspired me to become an architect who is eager to share everything he knows with as many people as possible.

I am interested in this organization, and humbly ask that you consider me for membership. This initiative to encourage scholarly discourse in the Crown Isle is very much appreciated by scholars like me.

Spirit bless,
    Leuthar van Vichten

11. indyfan98

indyfan98 I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.

IGN: indyfan98
    Discord Tag: indyfan98#7933
    Character Name: Wan-Xia

To His High Eminence, Markus Delmotte

I am Wan-Xia, a Sihai of the city of Regalia. I am the owner of both the Regalian Institution of the Performing Arts and a musical instrument store located behind said institution. I have traveled the world to study music and theatre, and I also write plays. You may know me from being the writer of the play "Balaur", and also being the entertainment at various events hosted by House Slumberwood.

I am writing as I wish to join The Prinzenhof Society of Arts & Society. I do hope you'll have me! I am very much interested in the history of music and theatre, with much interest in theatrology, the study of theatre history.

I play various instruments, primarily strings and keyboards. I specialize in the Baryton and the Theorbo.

Best Wishes,
    Wan-Xia

12. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

IGN: AtticCat
    Discord Tag: attic#1612 (You got it B) )
    Character Name: Haeddi Harhold

To Prince-Elector Markus Delmotte,

Though I have little knowledge in the majority of the arts offered within your society, I have the want to learn further with skills I haven't discovered yet. Although, if you need previous skills, I've an innate ability with writing and attended a school of ballet within Ithania, allowing myself to be rather talented with dance, although I realize that it isn't a listed curriculum. Regardless, I hope you'll let me in.

Spirit Guide,
    Dame Haeddi Jehanne Harhold of Vlissinghelm

13. OkaDoka

OkaDoka Bottomless Pit Supervisor Staff Member Lore3

IGN: OkaDoka
    Discord Tag: Oka#2185
    Character Name: Vivana Avalorn

Addressing His Eminence Markus Delmotte,

The Altalar are renowned for their proclivities towards such things as the arts and humanities. While I do not claim to speak for all of them, I can certainly say that I would love to share your company more often; and that I as well think that a discussion salon such as this would be a wonderful place to get around to it. Having personally participated in some archaeological expeditions last year, and being a student of history, it would be an honor to pledge some of my free time towards mingling with like-minded folk.

Her Ladyship
    Vivanaláryna Invaula Avalorn
    Sol bel ant Soll-Telcëlla
    Electress of Sollaria

14. Wilvahelm

Wilvahelm The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

IGN: Wilvahelm
    Discord Tag: IDK#1786
    Character Name: Sebastien Delecluze

To his High Eminence Markus Delmotte,
    I have penned this letter to you today as to express my incredible interest in joining the Prinzenhof Society of Arts and Science. My knowledge lies in Economics mostly, but I do also dabble in the art of Politics and Diplomacy. I would love to test and expand my skills as a member of your prestigious organisation.

I hope this letter reaches you in good health,
    Spirit Bless.
    Sebastien Delecluze
    [​IMG]

15. Sozzer

Sozzer mega gay

IGN: HypnoticDefects
    Discord Tag: u got it
    Character Name: Susan Burch

Expression of interest:

I am writing to you about your recently-established society, and specifically inquiring with regards to membership. While not the most artistically inclined, I do have a particular fondness for the sciences, and have been somewhat disappointed by the failure of the preceding such groups to actually do anything beyond nominally exist. Yours, presumably, will do so, and I do hope you will consider acceptance - it would be a pleasure to have the opportunity to discuss such matters in a more focused environment.

Yours,
    Susan Burch

16. NebulaePrimo

NebulaePrimo The Everwatcher :powerful:

IGN: NebulaePrimo
    Discord Tag: NebulaePrimo#9853
    Character Name: Maxwell Sllavannder

I have a high interest in joining your new society. My area of expertise is in the cultures and histories of Hadar and its peoples, as well as the history of the Dragons. I also am proficient in four languages. In my spare time, I do occasionally paint, also. I would love to be a part of a society of such learned men and women.
    Regards,
    Maxwell Sllavannder

17. Arhbi

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  18. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

IGN: HydraLana
    Discord Tag: HydraLana#1362
    Character Name: Henric of Heeresveen

I am Henric of Heeresveen, an Imperial scholar employed at the Scholar Academy and an individual deeply invested in the Humanities. My range of expertise is vast, from a knowledge of the ancients to several tongues of the West, Elven and not, to information about the Cultures of the world. I will be certain to bring ideas to the table for this organization alongside my considerable expertise as I had planned to form my own group to begin scholarly discussions and community. However, I bow to your higher institution, and I would be honored to be accepted as a member should you deem me worthy.

Sincerely, Henric of Heeresveen

19. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

IGN: HeyitsNano
    Discord Tag: HeyitsNano#9599
    Character Name: Alaric Keen

Good day to you. My name is Alaric Keen, and while you may not know me, my time in the capital has been rather eventful and chaotic. Recently, I have taken time to change these habits by looking more into the art industry. I have figured that looking at this granted life in a more spiritual and ambient way will fulfill the body with a good sense of purity. I am interested in politics, theatre, and even literature. Perhaps I will learn a lot as well should I be accepted.

And although I usually find distaste in writing profession beneath the signing of a letter, I will leave some for the sake of clarity.

Best wishes of health,
    Alaric Keen
    Captain of House Kreiburg’s House Guard
    Commander in the Good Company of Vulmar Faulkner

20. SleepyIsVerySlep

SleepyIsVerySlep Socialite Doctor

IGN: sleepyisveryslep
    Discord: SleepyIsSlep#3832
    Char name: Saffrona Fristadvlom
    Letter:
    To His Eminance Markus Delmotte,
    Hello there! I am Dame Saffrona Fristadvlom, and heard that you were intrested in forming a group of creative people, including those proficent in the Culinary Arts. It just so happens that I am a fantastic chef, and would love to join this union!
    Spirit Bless and have a wonderful day,
    Dame Saffrona Caradotter av Fristadvlom

21. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

IGN: _Owlet
    Discord: Alice | Owlet#1772
    Letter:

I am writing to you to express my keen interest in joining your honourable society. I myself am particularly interested in your humanities sector having love for linguistics and dabbling in law and politics when it comes to aiding my father, Baron Latimer. My former occupation was a tutor back in the City of Mayonne so I believe my presence could prove to be quite useful and a breath of fresh air with new ideas and creativity.

Granted I am aware my time is dedicated primarily towards the Imperial court with my position underneath the Mistress of Ceremonies, but I will be extremely grateful should you allow me into the Prinzenhof, I will put as much time into the society as I can.

Sincerely, Heron's guide
    Dame Fleur Latimer
    Mistress of Celebrations

22. Arhbi

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  23. NoRezForYou

NoRezForYou Professional Hand Holder

IGN: NoRezForYou
    Discord Tag: NoRezForYou#1663
    Character Name: Atalaya

I hope this letter finds you in good health, I am writing you with the intent on expressing my interest for your newly formed society. I am well versed in an array of subjects though I am an avid supporter & participant to the art of science, something that may peak your interest. In spite of the short letter, I would hope you will grant me the chance of an interview for entrance within the society.

Signed,
    Dr. Atalaya Handal

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  24. Arhbi

Applications are temporarily closed. We've gotten quite a few members now and I'd like to see if this society can actually succeed before I start taking on more people.​

• Winner Winner x 1