To The Gates

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Pellaeon, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Pellaeon

Pellaeon step off cuzzo

Few papers were posted around the city and surrounding areas

[​IMG]

To the Gates
    Authored by Maximillian d'Alembert, Conservative Reformist

A follow up to the most recent document authored by The Scion, I am once again inspired to write a piece on these developing issues. Regarding the new "prize money" if you will on The Scion and Mister Playero, so easily are the words of the the bold and just swatted aside as the landed gentry, fearing their stability in our society, take up arms against our good friends, who would dare to critique their corrupt nature, their deformed ideals and ambitions. In response, those who would know them for what they are and those who would hold them accountable for their many transgressions against Ailordom must crash down upon their bastion of deceit and trickery!

Too long have the winds of "change" eroded the might of the Ailor. Too long have the leaders of our society bathed in the very filth they swore to destroy. Too long has the future of the Ailor society been in question. Such is why I submit, here and now, that those who stay the course of traditional conservatism and Ailor pride, must force their will upon those who would see the Ailor enslaved once more. Insects chipping away at our foundations, like the arrogance of the Nelfin, or the inhuman, genocidal, monstrous Url who would kill the being inside of you, and force their "evolution" upon you. Animals without cages.

Those at the top of our society have corrupted their being. The likes of Howlester, who would employ, mingle, and gallivant about with the greatest evils of the world. Or the likes of Lok-Guthrain, showing us that not only is Orc nobility disgusting, but they too mingle in deceit as they've ties to vile werebeast groups. The employ of Kathar in aristocratic courts, as well as Slizzar, as well as horned and tailed beasts! Are we to believe these nauseating monsters who dabble in criminal activity are to enjoy more rights then a hardworking native Ailor?

The time is nigh, my friends, where our great society will fall to the influence of the damned. It will fall to the magics of the horned, tailed aberrant. Or the greyskinned, mutated Kathar. We, as the Conservative ideology, and as the Ailor people, must hold firm our societal foundations. Just two days ago, a "protest" if you would of creatures and voidlings alike took place in the Regalian Old Town park, calling for equal rights and freedoms, whilst the Regalian guard did nothing to stop such. Criminals, werebeasts, greyskins, chanted for an end to their oppression. If nothing was done about such a threat, what will happen the next time such occurs? Will they take to the streets of New Town then?

My friends, better were the days when mastery of the world came not from bargains struck with eldritch creatures, but from the sweat of one's brow and the strength of their back alone, you all know this to be true! I bid you all to pick up thy farming scythe. Thy pitchfork. Thy shovels, thy hammers, thy swords and axes, thy spears and shields, and carry the banners of thy lands high, as thou march upon the coming hordes of villains and monsters! Raise thy sails as you venture on against the waves of voidlings! To the gates, my friends, of the deceitful, the damned and vile!

I second the call to arms. We shan't wait for change any longer.​

• Powerful Powerful x 8
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  2. Arhbi

Arhbi Peacemaker

"The rate at which shit filters out of your mouth is astounding."

• Powerful Powerful x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Film_Noir

Film_Noir Snowdonian Pirate

Christopher grasped the page in his hand, drawing it closer to inspect. It was the picture that had caught his eye: with its women on board the ship; and the men wearing foreign, winged helmets; and the strange symbols engraved on the ship’s side; naming but a few observations to be made. He slowly lowered the page away from himself, letting it drop onto a table whereupon other advertisements and pamphlets lay. His mind turned to something more pressing, more immediate, and a real problem to solve for sure: what deal to offer the Slumberwoods next?

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Educated Educated x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. NightLight12

NightLight12 TheRiceFieldman

Dogma eyed down the post with a frowned face whilst his sharp canines grit against each other "Oh how easy it is to blame something on another race if the this city fall to its knees without looking at your own actions, it astounds me to see this over grown baby bark so much but does not bite." The Kathar commented before stepping away from the board with a heavy huff "I need a bath" He muttered to himself as he walks away.

5. Ampers07

Ampers07 Ampers07

Fathiyaa couldn't help but cackle after Zuleyha brought the bit of paper home to the Songaski.
    "Horned and tailed beasts! He's speaking of us ..pff..I swear child..as I grow older these Ailor grow more pompous. Poor man must be jealous simply put.~

@Lewis_McEnd

6. Lewis_McEnd

Lewis_McEnd Stringpuller

The young Songaski couldn't help but laugh at her Mother's comment. "I couldn't help but laugh through the whole way home!" She said, her cheeks red from all continuous laughter.

@Ampers07

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. FeralGayWalnut

FeralGayWalnut Lesbian Worst Enemy

“If one does not embrace change they will soon become obsolete and forgotten. The old ways of Ailor-dom, as this man claims, are done and finished. Change is evident and we are better because of these things. Better to be “bathing in filth” than to be an old, stubborn fool.” The Archan muttered, her eyes shifting away and a faint shake of her head occurred.

8. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

“It must be infuriating to the Imperials to have to listen to such people go on and on when they effectively laid out the falicies of such arguments as these. Oi, Aymer think we should paint something for these mens dillusions just not tell them it was made by a Url and a Nelfin?” The Url laughs looking at his business partner. @Hutydan

9. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

The Arak rose a brow at the statement about Lok-Guthrain, shrugging it off as he turned to his fellow co-workers. “The saddest part about all this is that I don’t even remember his name after reading all of that bullshit. I think he had some prissy little Ithanian name, so he’s probably just throwing a hissy-fit because all these other people are doing better to him. This is why I’m so reluctant to hiring Ithanians. Nonetehless, The Rakhon is far better in almost every single manner compared to this whiny pampered pinhead.” Said this loud enough so that all customers could hear too, feel free to respond.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  10. Hutydan

Hutydan pfp by me

"Oh my, do they forget Ailor alone are much lesser in numbers than every other 'aberrant' and Nelfin combined? A shame, really, for if he gave his words two thoughts he would soon find it foolish to make enemies of..Literally everyone aside from his kin." Aymer snickered upon hearing the news, shaking his head in humor at his business's partner's comment. "I would find it quite humorous though, to see the look in his face after learning such a beautiful piece of art could be achieved by the likes of us, however we're far too good for the likes of him. Let better customers pay us what we deserve, that mad man will hopefully realize the stupidity of his words soon enough." The Isldar added, going back to painting a greyscale Ellador landscape on his canvas. @bwmwags3

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  11. Nicomachean

Nicomachean

The Piedmont Trading Company pins an important notice to the wall, after noticing the signing name.

It reads, "The Maximilien writing these works is not the same Maximilien who runs the trading company. As a loyal company, we denounce these writings as jacobinism and heresey"

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Mortisian

Mortisian The Flesh is Weak, the Machine is Strong

The recently turned Ailor Dressolini looked over a collection of papers, pausing after reading this before muttering to himself, "Is it too late to go back to being an Url..this race is broken and full of fools...."

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1