Art Auction Say A Nice Thing! - Skin Raffle

Discussion in 'Massive Auction House' started by YunYun, Aug 4, 2020.

?

Should I do another one of these?

Poll closed Jan 21, 2023.
  1. sure big boy :pleading:

96.4%
  2. no.

3.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YunYun

YunYun cat girls nya nya nya

Pete Brandy's Summer Sale
    Custom Skin Raffle

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
    [​IMG]
    ╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

“He’ll tell you, perhaps . . . if you’re willing to pay.”
    The Lorax

Rules:

Do not ask who Pete Brandy is.
    The winner will be decided within a raffle.
    Anyone can join, as long as they give a nice answer.
    Whoever win will receive the skin for no charge.
    AUCTION ENDS IN 2 DAYS (EST)

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

So, the reasoning behind all this is because I was inspired by past auctions to do one of these as well! All you need to do is say something nice about someone you admire and you’re entered.

The winner of the raffle will be announced and they will get to choose what they want options being (Head, Outfit, OR Full Skin)

If you would share this with newer players so they have a chance as well you gain instant friendship <3 <3 <3

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
    TEMPLATE:

IGN:
    Your favourite person on Massive and why?:

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Goodluck! ( Please remember all you need to do to enter is say a nice thing to someone.)

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

IGN: MrNoot1
    Your favourite person on Massive and why?: @Jouster He has helped me so much while on massive. We got on the wrong foot when we first met, but now, I say that we are good friends and continue to help each other.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. MantaRey

MantaRey repairing the gens Staff Member Lore2

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  4. JokerLupus

JokerLupus <insert something here>

IGN: JokerLupus
    Your favourite person on Massive and why?: @mcmann is favorite! He's always able to chat even when it's like 2am!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. GRIST_

GRIST_ The Antagonist Premium

IGN: CRASHIR
    Favorite Massive Person: @Lizmun @Ded Jok they have to come in a pair. I bully these two a lot but they have always been there for me and I appreciate them.

I also love The Primalist Pack folks and my friend group very much.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

IGN: Carcalla
    Your favourite person on Massive and why?: Myself because I’m the best.

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. ZeeAtlas

ZeeAtlas Regalian Pioneer

IGN: ZeeAtlas
    Your favourite person on Massive and why?: @Ocularum @Yurs Just real GAMERS, you know? absolute CHADS, real GO-GETTERS

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. DedJok

DedJok skilled in ways beyond your feeble understanding Staff Member Lore2

IGN: DedJok
    Favorite Massive Person: @rimacutem always shows tons of dedication to wanting to provide roleplay for people, and I’ve seen him make great strides within the community because of that. He’s a pretty cool dude in my book.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Speedl0rd

Speedl0rd getting closer

IGN: Toesuccitoni
    Your favourite person on Massive and why?: you because you accepted my bribe

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. YoitsKing

YoitsKing The Strong Will Bend The Weak

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Beleiver

Beleiver I'm a Believer

IGN: Aneair (Previously Antartican, & Yanar).

Well. I've got a few. @HeyitsNano. Stuck with my idiotic nature through thin and thick. Or is it thick and thin? Anyways. He's always been there for me as a bro, for the past three years.

@Tibertastic What can I say? He's a king. *Powerful.* Nah, but he's pretty chill. Who doesn't like him? Name one person.

@shalfort201 shalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfortshalfort
    no

chrothic hey
    uh also Emkaloua is p cool. Flu- I mean AWildRhia is an old friend. uH Northern_Ireland&Rep_Of_Ireland&Cap-laamasomething are old inquisition budds. OptimalFriskies is chill. uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh plumu is annoying (jk ily plumu no simp). shibani cuz ive known u for ages. a colorful pigeon hey hey known you for awhile von Dietrich ur cool, another one of my old friends on the server. Zihammer because he’s zihammer warpig&saltylikethesea cuz ur chill. NATHAN MY BRO (Nathanovik) cuz i joined his faction like 3-4 years ago when i was a sole faction player and it was fun. im skipping a lot of people that'll kill me but eh *shrug* im tired not adding everyone.
    oh and yunjii and clewii because they have such a romantic bromance it makes me cry :,)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    #11 Beleiver, Aug 4, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  12. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

IGN: Messtro
    Your favourite person on Massive and why?: @Battlebrawn @Walnoodle They're both some of my best friends and help me when I'm down and they're pretty rad.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Hutydan

Hutydan pfp by me

IGN: Hutydan
    Your favourite person on Massive and why?: Everyone in my favs list- @Zubile holds a special place though, as she's one of the few og friends I still see around, she ain't the only one but- If I were to tag them all I'd be here until tomorrow
    Everyone I've come across helped and still helps in molding who I am, every new view helps me see things in a different light and the wholesome moments I've spent with all my friends over the years is something I'll always be thankful for- SO YEAH- I love you all and you all are amazing @ezalB @mochalattes @Beetletoes @YunYun @MintyJade @AWildRhia @festiveCorvid @Patsie (shout out to baby Sophie) @Jouster @GamingLeopurred @SpoopMelon (I still remember baby Aloe,,,) @WaterDruppel (shout out to the og slave trade days in the old sewers) @fuckthere'ssomanypeopletotaghelp

Thank you all for always being so patient to younger Jules, and for continuing to be nice to current Jul, I appreciate every single one of you <33

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  14. Clewii

Clewii Woman

IGN: pisspot
    My favorite person on massive: @ZiHAMMER because, even though he vomits every time I ask to be friends, he taught me how to say slurs in Russian and also treats me nicer than @YunYun does. (please if you’re reading this zihammer please can we be friends)

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Cipherition

Cipherition Welcome to White Space.

IGN: Cipherition

Favorite Person on Massive and Why?: The one that comes to mind first is KingdomKnightz. I remember seeing him run around as a Castle Crasher when he was a new player. That was funny. But, he's really cool OOCly, willing to help and talk about Character ideas and skinning tips with my dumbass self.
    there's so many but he comes to mind first

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

IGN: Athelois
    I have all sorts of favourite people on Massive, but some of my utmost favourite are @Katiesc @MantaRey @Banard @seoulmate @Finlaggan @Birdsfoot_Violet and @SpunSugar . Without fail, these people always make my day so much brighter and always encourage me to be a better person in some form or fashion.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
  17. Faith_Bug

Faith_Bug Mirror Thrower

IGN: Faith_Bug
    Your favourite person on Massive and why?: I got a lot of favorite people on Massive though I would have to say the main ones are @bxrnes @SaltyLikeTheSea @Paganizm and @KayKay704 !
    These people always cheer me up and always there for me no matter what, I'd never want to replace them for the world, they've changed my life and helped me be the person I am today. They're great people, I recommend becoming friends with them. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  18. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

IGN: seoulmate
    Your favourite person on Massive and why?: (This is tough I can't choose everyone)
    @Yigit for being the best significant other for the past 2 years and being the sweetest to me
    @SpunSugar for being one of my best friends that stretches even before we came to Massive
    to @Athelois @BillyTheScruffy @Battlebrawn @MantaRey @Anarchizm and so many more that i couldn't possibly tag for being great friends to me and never minding me crying, ranting, or simply gushing to them. For offering me a place where i could make some of the best friends over the years and a place to always rp

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

IGN: _Owlet
    @DiabloDonut and @sarathompson ! Firstly, Diablo/Jade has been a friend of mine for quite a few years now and has always been there for me, we even met last year and I stayed at hers for Halloween. She is such a melon and I love her humour so much, she is always gonna be my angry welsh friend. Secondly, Sara! She is such a sweet and kind person, even though I've only really just started getting to know her, she's super nice and one of the most genuine kind-hearted people I know!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Luciferos12

Luciferos12

Not an entry, but I’ve scrolled through all of these entries... it really warms my heart. To know that people truly love and support each other, that real bonds can be formed across this platform, it delights me. As for my favorite person, probably @bwmwags3. He’s really like a brother to me at this point, both IC and OOC. I’m really thankful for all the support he’s given me. It means a lot, man.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  21. _e_money_

_e_money_ eater of nuggies

IGN: _e_money_
    Your favourite person on Massive and why?: @Faith_Bug . The first person I ever roleplayed on Minecraft/Massive with. Faith was so kind and helpful in figuring out what to do with my first character. @Aibori comes in at a close second because of how hard I simp for her character.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  22. onlyathot

onlyathot the thottiest of them all

igN: sadsoda
    fave person: my fave snake enthusiast @ScaleJam

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  23. rimacutem

rimacutem Local dwarf

IGN: rimacutem
    @RejectedNerd74 No matter how stupid problem I have he is always there to listen to me

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  24. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

ign: mcmann
    fave person: @maddydaddyy because I love her uwu.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  25. Epsilyon

Epsilyon Poster-Girl of the Apocalypse Supremium

IGN: Epsilyon
    Your favourite person on Massive and why?: @canaaa @Katiesc @Athelois these sweetpeas but I cant pick all my favorites. these are v nice not scary people who r really creative and a lot of fun to hang out with, but I’m sleepy so ignore my text grammar

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  26. faelcvns

faelcvns failcvns

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
  27. Annie_Short

Annie_Short that short girl

Ign: Annie_Short
    Fav Person: @YunYun cuz she makes my skins and I get to be her new best friend now that Marissa showed that all she cares about is clout and le taylor swifter wet jet.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  28. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

IGN: HeyitsNano

@Beleiver (Antartican) you’re a chad and I can’t really explain our friendship in words.

@Nathan You’re always there for me and I appreciate it a lot

@Mad_Gadfly coolest player on massive. I’ve never met a more competent role player and strategist. I know you’ll get somewhere

@shalfort201 shalfort is so good omg

oh yeah and the best group I’ve ever found myself hanging around (@Northern_Ireland @Farly108 @Capriciousllama @diedonny @others because I’m tired so no grammar for you)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  29. Vivamente

Vivamente An Unfortunate Scotsman

IGN: Vivamente

@TyrolleanEagle - Since the early days of Typhonus you've been an inspiration to me and though I've not had many chances to roleplay with you, you're definitely at the top of my list.

@m00m1npl8yz - Good rp and better banter, always get laughs from her antics.

@Cipherition - I'll fight her, we throw fists.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  30. Clewii

Clewii Woman

THAT IS NOT TRUE. I CARE ABOUT LOTS OF OTHER THINGS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  31. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

Ign: MidnightRey
    Favorite Person: @Caelamus
    He was my first friend ever on Massive and showed me a lot about Lore. Followed by helping me make my first character, getting me started in the world of Massive, and being a generally great friend to talk to. Always tired most days. That's what makes Cael, himself.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  32. BulbousDevourer

BulbousDevourer Refugee

IGN: KirbyTheVampire
    Favorite person: @De_Fleurs is semi-nice to me once in a while, when he's not relentlessly bullying me. (jkjk you're nice. Usually.)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  33. garlusa

garlusa WHAT THE SCALLOP

IGN: Gar_Field_
    Your favourite person on Massive and why?: @Farly108 because I loved partaking in hysterical family rp with them, plus they provide me with background noise when I draw :D (I'm joking farly I swear) I'd also like to mention @BeetrootSalad as well, when me and my friends first started roleplaying she was one of the first people to step up and help us learn the ropes. And for that I'd really like to thank her for helping me along the way.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    #33 garlusa, Aug 4, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  34. ZiHAMMER

ZiHAMMER Violettee is a transgender

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  35. Lizmun

Lizmun yeah Staff Member Lore2

IGN: Lizmun
    Your favorite person people on Massive and why?:

I am very bad with words and expressing feelings but wahoo lets'a go. These are in no particular order and I love everyone equally.
    @Yurs - easily one of my best friends on here, I cherish him and really like sending stupid memes, also I constantly gush over his writing style
    @canaaa - ALSO one of my best friends, very nice to me even when everyone else bullies me, also has a cool car
    @CRASHIR - terrible driver but a great friend, also bullies me a ton but I know it comes from a good place
    @Ded Jok - moderately better driver, cooks a mean oven burger, there for me when I need him. Constantly sends me cursed ms paint art which I appreciate
    @pixYcandi - we scream together in vc pretty often and those are usually my favorite nights.
    @ETrees - willing to listen to me even when I am being stupid, I value his advice and look up to him in a weird kinda way
    @Carlit0o - I find him really funny and like watching his streams, favorite streamer on Massivecraft
    @PapidaCarrot - Very chill guy who I love to vc with because his voice is really nice, also find him super funny
    @Athelois - Enjoy seeing her around in rp also valarosta is hella cool, every time i see a meme about colorblindness i think of her.
    @Banard - I don't think we've actually ever talked OOCly but i absolutely adore his characters and like his writing style a lot
    @ZeeAtlas - we constantly say dumb shit to each other which I appreciate, also i constantly feel bad because i always miss his emotes when we rp
    @Ocularum - Has really neat character designs, also is very willing to tell me straight up when i am being an actual dumbass and I appreciate that
    @Qoll - Decker??? I hardly know her.... Love rping with her and the interactions between Lou and Ruby are really funny
    @Katiesc - The biggest starwars fan I know, Katie Snapchat is a treasure who I wish I got to rp with more
    @Miss_Confined - Pleasant to talk to even if all our talks are really short, get well soon
    @slurmancer - peak capitalism right here, this kind comment has costed you 5r.
    @BeetrootSalad - They put a TON of thought into their characters which I respect and wish I could but even half as much thought into how I play Abigail
    @fantuinn - Known this dude forever, which we could rp more, miss talking to his characters
    @notjayp - His laugh is absolutely infectious and I love hearing his voice in voice chats, and his humor is top notch
    @Raeris - a gem to be around, a wonderful artist, and also pretty cool, i love her accent too
    @Scribbe - I LOVE leon and I love rping with him, also his dog is honestly an angel
    @MintyJade - Very cool and very funny, even if she trills like an egirl
    @SnashuuPomaymay - excellent builder and a great person to be around in general, but also trills like an egirl which is unforgivable.
    @Bearacuda - funny to have around in vc, have a very unique sense of humor
    @Magivore - SUPER smart and super crafty, I look up to him hardcore and aspire to have his level of creativity and critical thinking
    @TheBearistotle - no more needs to be said. A legend.
    @ChapterDeath - Spotted.
    @Hierophant_ - Very supportive of me and I also love his voice, ALSO also he does AMAZING work with his spotlights
    @Gwyndo - Stuck with me even to the end, and I would do the same for him. We love a king, this man's power is off the charts.
    @SorryNari - I love her positivity and wish I could be as nice and creative as her.
    @platypode You are not safe.
    @DolittleGuy - an OG friend why has remained loyal, also his cat is super cool. I love him.
    @Dekuras - We like NEVER talk anymore but I still consider him a friend who I would drop plans for.
    @squinch - I miss you buddy.
    @Weend - I dunno if that's the right tag, but I also miss him and regret not keeping in touch
    @Bellarmina - A real gamer and an even realer friend, we don't get to talk often 1 on 1 but I love talking to you nonetheless.
    @AtticCat - AtticRAT. A genuinely positive, friendly, and fun person to be around who has said nothing but kind things about me
    @The_Hochmeister - An absolute CHAD who I respect hardcore.
    @thundermember - Really cool dude who I enjoy talking to and rping with.
    @Birdsfoot_Violet - We don't talk much OOC, but I've always enjoyed out Abigail/Anathema interactions, even if I take forever to emote.
    @Finlaggan - I respect his writing and the staff work he's done, also absolutely adore the aesthetics of his characters, we're not super close but I wish we could be
    @Havsbris_ I LOVE your art, you've progressed so much and I am proud of you.
    @SanguinePacman - We're only recently buddies but you have made me laugh the hardest I have since quarantine started, and genuinely have made my day better in multiple occasions.
    @GamingLeopurred - Really creative and really funny, I always enjoy talking to her.
    @BiBiBirdie - Is that my best friend... BYE BYE BIRDIE??? I absolutely ADORE rping with her, very friendly and very energetic and I love her vibe
    @Mollymock - An absolute legend, I miss the shadowman and LOVE ifrit
    I couldn't include everyone I am so sorry, i love you even if you're not on this list.

• Friendly Friendly x 8
    #35 Lizmun, Aug 5, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  36. Yoggery

Yoggery Quiet and Falling

IGN: Paganizm
    Your favourite person on Massive and why?: I don't like picking favorites out of a list of people, and idk how to use words well buuut
    @KayKay704 you're one of the first people i got along with on massive, ur nice asf and put up with my bullying @Faith_Bug is equally nice, also puts up with my bullying @MintyJade is sweet and chill asf @MippyMoo ur awesome @turtlegirl123 ur awesome too @Brit<3 ur pretty nice @Anseran ngl ur really chill and lowkey @SnashuuPomaymay ur cool and creative @midnight_moon123 yes, ur cool too @DullOrchid ur really chill tbh @AnimalisticArts ur awesome @Shibani ur creative, and chill

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  37. FeralGayWalnut

FeralGayWalnut Lesbian Worst Enemy

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  38. Vegemiite

Vegemiite monty appreciator Supremium

IGN: Vegemiite
    Your favourite person on Massive and why?: @Katiesc and i talk everyday and has been my best friend for almost a whole year at this point. she also got me addicted to star wars which was pretty epic

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  39. Audianna

Audianna Barking up a tree but I'm the wrong type of bitch.

IGN: Audianna

Well, person is going to be hard to say, I have a lot of people who are my absolute favorite. @Capriciousllama I haven't known him for long but I personally find him wonderful to hang out with. @diedonny Honestly, I love this man, he bullies me in voice chats and he makes me laugh a lot, honestly wouldnt know what to do without him. @Farly108 and @Northern_Ireland These irish boys I meet at the same time in a voice chat, brutally honest lads but they honestly helped me a lot either with art or understanding massivecraft, farly was also the first person I roleplayed with on massive! @Vindbylur an absolute chad, Im glad to have made friends with him. @The_Hochmeister He plays video games with me, what more do I need to say? Just a few more I swear! @BeetrootSalad She is so good at art and roleplay, I don't know her to well but from what I know of her shes an amazing person. @Boss_of_Runes LOVE LOVE LOVE her, I have so much fun roleplaying with her, I never ever get bored with her. @minecraftsman03 God star, ive known this man for a year? I love his characters and hes /suprisingly/ good at roleplay! (jk star ily <3) @Ellimairy Elli is so frickin good at roleplay! I look up to her so much when it comes to roleplay and just ooc character as well. @Burner_Flames How long have I known you? How long have you actually naenaed on me? Burners honestly one of the chillest people ive ever meet. Did I go overboard? mmmmm... probably!

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  40. Tiaq

Tiaq e girl extraordinaire

IGN: MintyJade
    Your favorite people on Massive and why?:

@SnashuuPomaymay Chelsey has been with me through days of tears, injuries, and we’ve done so much together I think she deserves the top spot on my list. For being my best friend, and willing to help me wherever I needed it no matter if I was being a bitch or not. There is so much I could say about why I enjoy your company through everything, but it may be easier to just say: Thank you, Pomegranate. <3

@Ascelus has been such a light of my year, and an amazing significant other. You’ve always been kind, supported me, and always had no doubt when I wanted to spend time with you. We’ve been friends for awhile, and I’m so thankful I get to spend these days with you at my side.

@Sozzer when I first initially met Irene, me and Chelsey didn’t know what to think of her. But as the months have gone by and we’ve hung out so much in and outside of Massivecraft, I’m grateful to call you my close friend. I know I can go to you whenever I need a friend and your always around, whether it be to play Terraria, watch you play a game or just screw around on the server, thank you Irene.

@HuskyLeader gonna take ur hands gaymer. I remember first meeting you and hanging out briefly before the whole ‘shoots jared in da knee+’ happened, and then we started to hang out a bit more often, especially recently. I’ve enjoyed spending time and just overall vibin with you and Kador and da gang, and for being someone I can rely on, you’ve earned a spot in my favorites.

@Kyriosus @WildToastyMop @Spookmas haha fuckers we need to play the casino heist. Joke aside though, I remember I thought Adam was an ibiot when I first met him, but as we’ve fucked around in games more often I’ve grown to enjoy hanging out with you. I remember when Ascelus introduced me properly to Kyriosus and Spook and while things got off on a bit of a rocky start, we’ve all grown to be really good friends. Thank you guys. When are we doing that goddamn CASINO HEIST.

@LumosJared My most fond memory of Jared Kade was the day he told Taendross about his religious choices on the top of the Spire one evening, right before they’d moreover made a truce for a bit (they never last long lmao). Even though we don’t talk often, I look up to you as a role model and somebody that I often wish I could be similar to. With everything you do for Massive and it’s community, you’ve become one of my favorite people to hang out with.

@falcvns @Ailethi @mochalattes e girl e girl e girl e GIRL E GIRL.
    I’ve got some amazing memories with all of you, whether it be us screaming about whore music, making a werebeast, Tamlin being an absolute bitch boy who deserves to PERISH (I’m looking at you, Kam) or just generally fucking around and causing utter chaos, I really enjoy hanging out with you guys! Thank you for some of the best memories I’ve had on Massive.

@Athelois I remember being scared as ever living fuck of you when I first had joined the server, but gradually over time I’ve come to really respect you. I had a lot of ups and downs on this server, but you’d been there to try and stop them from getting any worse and I can respect that a lot. You’ve been an awesome friend, thank you Atlas <3

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.