Edict From Commander Peirgarten Of The Old Guard - Regarding Urijah Jamesson

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Anarchizm, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Anarchizm

Anarchizm Regalian Pioneer

[​IMG]
    PENNED FROM THE DESK OF HIS LORDSHIP
    COMMANDER JULIUS PEIRGARTEN OF THE OLD GUARD
    REGARDING URIJAH JAMESSON OF THE IRON WATCH

It has been brought to my attention that Officer Urijah Jamesson of the Iron Watch Charter has been spotted in the sewers assaulting individuals while also committing various other acts of corruption. For these crimes immediate and severe punishment will be handed for an individual with a long list of misdeeds.​

I declare the following to be in effect immediately,

Urijah Jamesson is hereby stripped of his rank as officer and is barred from guard duties all together. He may appeal this in one months time should improvement be shown in character.

Urijah Jamession is furthermore to be investigated for traversing the sewers as a guardsman, risking the integrity of our Charters and disrespecting the limits of our allowed supervision.

The Commander of the Iron Watch is to be investigated for allowing such guard corruption to exist in their Charter. If there is corruption, there will be investigations, ̶p̶e̶r̶i̶o̶d̶t̶ period.

Finally, let it be known to all the denizens of our Holy City that the guard will now smite down corruption and individuals suspected of it where it is found for the betterment of our city. One step at a time, it will be eradicated so that order is brought to the system.​

[​IMG]
    Signed and stamped,
    Baron Julius Peirgarten
    Commander of the Old Guard
    Master of Inquests
    High Pontiff of the Holy Divine

• Powerful Powerful x 43
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  2. river_essence

river_essence It's morbin' time.

Maiyun read this over with Mavaerick, chuckling. "No more threatenin' my family.." She grinned, handing it over to her husband.

@TonyBones

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  3. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

Mavaerik would chuckle a loud as he read what was handed to him

"He got what he deserved. Looks like I have one less thing to worry about for now."

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  4. Ampers07

Ampers07 Ampers07

Fathiyaa let out a loud cackle, heads with in her bar whirling around toward her direction.
    "I'll be damned! Ha ha..let him call me a monkey again!
    For the rest of the evening the woman was ecstatic, serving drinks with an almost glow about her.

5. Nirnro0t

Nirnro0t Always smirking

Elves aren’t your problem this time around are they? Punished by his fellow Ailor. I can’t think of anything better suited, a particularly smug woman remarked, the Nelfin sipping from her glass as she once more reclined back in her seat.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

Bjorgulf just sighed, banging his head onto the nearest table. "I tried to warn him that something like this was going to happen.. that he needs to take it down a notch.. but NOPE. Seems that he was thinking with his head up his arse."

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

“Damn it.” Alaric muttered.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. microwavemmm

microwavemmm no such thing Premium

Kavia Alearaheal's features, as she read along the declaration, had gradually pulled taut as she drove what energy she had into repressing the grin that dared cross her lips.

Turning away from the edict, the one-eyed Archblood ultimately choked out a brewing cackle, soon doubling over in her fit of laughter.

9. GRIST_

GRIST_ The Antagonist Premium

The large Northern woman peaked over the head of the crowd to read the notice pinned on the board. Frowning for a moment before lumbering off. "What have you gotten yourself into Urijah.."

10. NightLight12

NightLight12 TheRiceFieldman

"You must enjoy this news" The hunter panned over to the Kathar with a grin

@Athelois

11. Tibertastic

Tibertastic Man of the People

Vulmar chuckled, shaking his head, "Fuck sakes mate. Well, I guess you're looking for a job now?"

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. Surrealizm

Surrealizm Refugee

Lleyv turned to Fathiyaa, “To be fair you do have a tail, and could be a monkey.” @Ampers07

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. minecraftsman03

minecraftsman03 Matt_DayMan

"This was going to happen sooner or later" Oscar sighs deeply "Guess insulting everyone wasn't enough for him"