Drachenburg Chancellery Execution Orders 7/12/308

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by FireFan96, Jul 13, 2020.

1. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

[​IMG]
    FROM THE DESK OF HIS HIGH EMINENCE
    THE LORD CHANCELLOR OF THE REGALIAN EMPIRE
    ORDERS OF EXECUTION

Following the events on the night of the Twelfth of this Month, I was contacted by the Regalian Guard on the detainment of several parties. In particular, two individuals bear significant note in their offenses committed.

The first offender is one Taendross Shainvrel, who apprehended by members of the Regalian Guard in an attempt to supply weaponry to several Werebeasts, actions which have charged them with the following Regalian Political Law offenses:

• To create a criminal organization and/or recruit members to its cause is illegal.
    • To conspire against the Regalian State and/or Empire is illegal.
    • To support, aid, and/or associate with criminal organizations is illegal.
    • To enter a criminal organization and/or work towards its cause is illegal.
    It was these very same charges that my predecessor ex-Chancellor Delmotte levied against her at the start of his year after conspiring against the State. While in past instances my predecessor showed mercy, he chose in that previous case to go a step further by declaring her as Outsider Civil Status. Regrettably, this action has failed to curb the tendencies of this individual, and therefore further actions must be taken.

In a separate matter, one Isidoro Playero, who was but three days ago charges with three counts of treason, with his own Civil Status reduced to None Civil Status. It was the hope of the Chancellery that by granting some leniency, Mr. Playero would be able to redeem himself. Unfortunately, this was not to be the case, as the following charges are now levied against him:

• To drunkenly or disorderly disrupt the public peace is illegal
    • To resist arrest from Regalian guard Enforcement is illegal
    • To harm another citizen or non-citizen resident is illegal
    • any person offending the right of nobility is fined 80 Regals, with the fine doubling per offense
    Furthermore, Mr. Playero has been documented to have threatened members of the Nobility that same evening, an action which further goes against the Privileges bestowed upon the blue blooded of the Empire.

[​IMG]
    For the reasons stated above, it is the belief of the Regalian State that the two aforementioned prove to be dangers to the citizenry of the Regalian Empire, and show no signs of rectifying their ways. Therefore, it is by my order that Taendross Shainvrel and Isidoro Playero are to be sentenced to death, to be hanged by the neck until dead.

The execution shall be carried out on Tuesday, the Fourteenth Day of the Month (tentatively 6pm EDT).

While these two lost souls await their sentencing, the Regalian Clergy are permitted to deliver final rites as they await the Spirit's Judgement.

SIGNED AND STAMPED,
    His High Eminence Dietrich I by the Grace of the Spirit
    Lord Chancellor of the Regalian Empire
    March-Elector of the Drachenwald Lordship

[​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 45
    • Immersive Immersive x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  2. FeralGayWalnut

FeralGayWalnut Lesbian Worst Enemy

There was silence as the Paladin stared at the announcement. Their sapphire-purple rimmed eyes shifted towards the Matron and offered the parchment over to her. Seraphina was quiet for several moments before a loud, almost annoyed sigh escaped them. Rolling their shoulders, they folded their hands behind their back and spoke, "To the gallows Taen'dross goes. It is curious, no? That she has strayed so far from the path that she consorts with those who feed upon the very soul essence that the Isldar command." There was silence once again from the great beast of an Avanthar before a soft, almost sad chuckle escaped them.

"To the gallows, she goes." They repeated.

@MantaRey

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. minecraftsman03

minecraftsman03 Matt_DayMan

Guess he finally got it Oscar simply looks up, putting the paper down as he shakes his head Isidoro finally got it...took much longer then I excepted...but I always knew he was going to get it. Shame...he did seem...ok? Something like that. he slowly gets up I need another beer, and hopefully, this time I won't get attacked he laughs to himself as The Weary Guard Oscar walks off for a beer.

• Like Like x 2
  4. mochha

mochha yolo Supremium

“.. Seems like the sun does fall faster than the moon rises.”
    Lorelei traced a clawed digit along Taen’s listed crimes, sounding off a low sigh; swiftly making herself scarce once more people began to crowd around the announcement.
    “The guards are ruthless liars.”

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  5. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

Maikel walked along the streets, enjoying the fresh air during such a lovely evening. However, he'd stop at the notice that was being put up. His eyes looked over the parchment with widened eyes. His heart seemed to have stopped for a moment. "This is a joke.. right? They can't just.. no no.. that's.." He'd run off, trying to keep on running. He ran for about 20 minutes before stopping to just drop to his knees. The tears poured heavily down his face. "Damn it.. how did I fail.. damn it all.." He sat there, allowing the tears to fall down as the pain of losing his cousin hit harder than anything else. The rain clouds came, dripping down upon him as the tears fell with the rain.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  6. Entityze

Entityze Straight outta DBD

Niriana let out a loud sigh as she read over the announcement before crossing her arms "Playero deserves everything hes getting, but i'll miss you Tae despite never growing close.."

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. notjayp

notjayp aye

".. I thought Taendross had become a Slizzar?" Lathai murmured under his breath as he heard of the news from his lover, in clear shock. He gave a distant sigh, unable to stop this nonsense, he thought. "She was stupid. Needed a lot of guidance. But death? No. Never death," he continued, if only to reconcile with himself. A thought danced across his mind.

"I wonder who will send her to the pyre."

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  8. NebulaePrimo

NebulaePrimo The Everwatcher :powerful:

Claire d'Anjou sighs quietly and shakes her head. "Poor, poor Taen. Should you die, I will miss you. May you be at peace." She holds the notice in her hands for a few long moments before continuing on with her day.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  9. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

"And in the end, his only salvation was death. Another chapter closes." The Drachenburg Paladin sends a knowing look to his hawk companion as he steps aboard his ship for the evening passage.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  10. NightLight12

NightLight12 TheRiceFieldman

The hunter looked over at the recent post with two other mercenaries on his side, his eyes widen in shock after seeing the name /Taendross/ mentioned in the post. "I'm sorry for you...Dothraen." He turns over to the large Isldar by his side.

@Yigit @HuskyLeader

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  11. MantaRey

MantaRey repairing the gens Staff Member Lore2

Gwenyth takes the parchment from the Harbinger. She processes what text she sees before her eyes and the words Seraphina speaks. Gwenyth brushes her thumb along the bottom right corner. She draws in a breath and releases it in a quiet and somewhat somber manner.
    "One cannot traverse through life after doing wrong against every mercy given to them. Chance after chance to do right--foiled."
    She returns the copy of the Chancellor's announcement to Seraphina and smiles up to them, but not in a bright or warm demeanor. Even the stone at the center of her circlet and neck-collar appear to have less of a glimmer to their surfaces. Her eyes narrow slightly.
    "Let their walk to the gallows be a lesson."

@Walnoodle

• Powerful Powerful x 5
  12. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

Tiray nodded vaguely, resting her chin atop his shoulder. She didn’t respond for a long few moments, clutching his arm tightly- out of anger, fear, and most of all, disappointment. She had, she whispered, But she never used the abilities that came with it as she should have. I warned her, time and time again. But she never listened. I-. I almost feel like this is my fault. That I should have tried harder. But the part of me that’s given up on trying reasons that she did this to herself.. I-. I’ll go to the execution. She-. She lived a good life, I.. think. Uncertainty hung heavy in her words, and she seemed to struggle to get the last bit out. She, eventually, elected to burn the notice she had brought home to her lover; She couldn’t bring herself to look at it anymore.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  13. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

“And so it was; in their final days they stood to be judged in front of their god. To have righteous judgement upon their soul for their misdeeds. They stood in death not with fear, nor a tear of sadness yet acceptance of their fate one could hope. Your final steps will seal your fate. Don’t say I didn’t tell you so. Good riddance Taendross. May mercy be passed on your soul.”

Mumbled Kal’iuesta to his kin.

@Katiesc @Yurs

• Powerful Powerful x 5
  14. Hutydan

Hutydan pfp by me

A paper with the news came to the isldar's attention, he'd read over it once- then twice- taking a long sigh after the second read. "..And there she goes, lost in the blizzard of her mistakes..." Aymeronn exhaled a trembling breath, a bitter taste in his frowning lips, his features portraying a melancholic expression. "..I did warn her...Yet she never listens.. Soul rivers have her soul, it was bound to happen sooner or later.." The gloomy figure's eyes glued to the paper he read, before he crumpled it up and tossed it aside with a frustrated grumble.

@MintyJade ((:pensive:))

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  15. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

A certain Arak peered over to the Steel hand that he acquired not but a night ago, squinting before his eyes widened. He’d really gotten a souvenir, perhaps that could be worth something someday, but until then it would make a fancy piece of decor hanging on the Torch’s wall.

@Shibani

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  16. Hautee

Hautee average LoL player

The woman looked at the news, sighing in grief and despair for the names of the people that showed up. "I had the privilege of meeting Taendross once, but I guess I won't see her anymore. She seemed like a good person, but it was in vain. This is a cruel world we live in after all and some find judgement eventually in their lives and sometimes you don't make it out alive depending on the judgement. Unfortunately enough, both her and this Isidoro person have to die. Rest easy... Taendross and Isidoro. Rest easy..." Vivienne then sighed before walking off in grief.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  17. Beleiver

Beleiver I'm a Believer

A certain Unionist Admiral looked over the post, a sigh escaping him. He'd read it over,- "T'e fock is a Taendross Shainvrel?" he'd mutter aloud. "Mng, Isidoro Playero. How will you get out of this?" he whispered under his breath, going to roll his shoulders. The man lifted a flask from his side, to his mouth- and took a swig of the contents inside of it.

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

Leufred reclines back in his office, sliding the paper onto his desk with a long pause. The celebratory drink in his hand is juxtaposed by his grim expression. "If I am honest, I am not sure whether to glorify or mourn." He remarks to the air, arm sliding off the chair to dangle about. "Perhaps it would be best if I did both."
    Violet eyes peer to the ceiling, before he takes a hearty gulp.​

• Winner Winner x 4
  19. Ringo0310

Ringo0310 A Loyal, Humbling Citizen.

Elora would have heard of this, for she was her daughter, after all, would have been in the nook, crying tears non-stop flowing she muttered to herself "I hate this city so much.."

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Nirnro0t

Nirnro0t Always smirking

The Altalar stopped at the notice, the faint smirk at her lips faded away. “I won’t say she’s innocent. Or undeserving. Not after all the plotting against...him, and then her threats,” she paused, anger in her golden flaring gaze, “But there’s always another truth to be told in Regalia. Corruption not seen. The other side of the story unknown. I should be more amused by this. Should be.” She turned away with a grimace, stalking away from the notice. “Isidaro was the fool, and played like it too, but his heart was somewhat where it should be.

• Powerful Powerful x 5
  21. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

The Url gave a soft laugh at the irony of it all "Playero is undone by drunkenness and not by treason, Seems Alu has decided it is time." his smile fades into a neutral line "As you are to soon be in the ground Playero, may the Old Gods mantra hold true hatred ends at death. After you are sent to Julla, may the rites be said and our history buried. Slumber long orator, may the Gods give you peace." he turned to the other name and a tear rolled down his face. Not explicitly for Taendross herself but for her daughter and surviving relations. "Taendross, You are a unknown to me. But be your crimes true or not, you seemed upright to me and as Alu's voice. I shall do all I can to ensure your grieved are at peace when you rest beneath the rivers." the Url set out the sacrifices had to be procured and the death rites prepared.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  22. BeetrootSalad

BeetrootSalad the gremlin Supremium

Erwin quietly peered about, listening to the mutterings around him. “... Wait. Is it poetry night? Oh dear- I haven’t written anything.”

• Powerful Powerful x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  23. Brit<3

Brit<3 Chief of the Damned

"We only met for a short minute... but every minute I enjoyed... I am sad that I will lose a new companion I never got to truly know..." An Isldar commented after scanning the paper with a sad expression.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  24. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

Anya laid down on the velvet cushions and silk blankets just relaxing in luxury as she read through documents and reports. Once reading of the news she smirked and wickedly laugh afterwards following with a simple "Oh no."

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  25. annavale

annavale resident sleeper

A certain Archblood stumbled across the notice, his brows knitting together when he spotted a familiar name. His gaze lingered over the paper for a few moments in disbelief, "This can't be true..." he muttered under his breath, only to hurry home shortly afterwards.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  26. SenorRed

SenorRed Refugee

The Mu-allar chuckled, tapping their claws against the skulls that hanged on his belt, “My oh my, Isidaro finally gets his punishment. However I can’t imagine any Werebeasts will be happy with Tae’s death. <Zasta> I won’t be surprised if they decide to kidnap another noble.” The allar released a small sigh before dropping the note on his table. Releasing guttural clicks as he pondered on what is to happen to this city.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  27. Azuralan

Azuralan sometimes I comeback & do things

Within the church of Saints road, a reverend knelt before the altar, infront of him where two bees wax candles newly lit. He grasped the rosary in hands bound by prayer as he offered words to the Spirit and Herons for those he once knew.

"Requiem æternam dona eis, Domine
    Et lux perpetua luceat eis,
    Requiescat in pace.
    Oratario Paean."

Titus remained silent for a long while as the candles wick burnt down, raising a hand to wipe away tear which had fallen on his cheek.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  28. Mad_Gadfly

Mad_Gadfly ◢◤

"I'm okay with this," the young man exhaled. Though, not before looking through the bars of his cage to Taendross with pity.

[​IMG]

@MintyJade

• Powerful Powerful x 10
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #28 Mad_Gadfly, Jul 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  29. Tiaq

Tiaq e girl extraordinaire

Tae'droses'lsa stood within the cell opposite to Isidoro, chin held high. The Slizzar glanced at the numerous Guardsmen that held positions at the duos cells, yet, she did not have any fear held in her eyes. She only offered a smile in return to the pain he felt, her arm making a sharp cut through the air as she stood high, fingertips flattening for a salute in his direction. Her eyes angled up to the sun that shone through the stairwell of Greygate during this, a smile falling flat onto her features.

"Good luck out there, Playero. I'll see you on the other side."
    [​IMG]
    @Mad_Gadfly @Sozzer

• Powerful Powerful x 13
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  30. AWildRhia

AWildRhia Basement Goblin

A certain Yanar had wandered along the city on one of her usual calming walks - Her miscolored eyes idly drifting about, mostly towards the various notices listed about. One in particular caught her gaze, however. And there her gaze lingered, reading over each line. Each sentence. Each word. Her passive smile faded, lips tugging downwards into a frown. It wasn't often that she did more than acknowledging most of the papers she read. Though, this time was different. "...You'll find a way out of this, Tae. You always do. Always..." a hand of hers rose to rest upon the notice as she spoke for all nearby to hear. Worry laced her features, uncertainty filled her words. And yet, she turned to leave as quickly as she came. The date now burned into her memory.

• Powerful Powerful x 2