⚒ Cuffburt Clan ⚒ - Dwarves Of Aldruin ⚒

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Miss_Confined, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Miss_Confined

Miss_Confined ❤ Confy ❤ - Mrs. Massivecraft

The mighty of heart, the heavy of foot.

⚒ FAMILY TRAITS ⚒

Race → Dwarf
    Subrace → Mithorrin
    Hold → Aldruin
    Languages → Dwarven, Common
    Faith → Dogma of Duindin

⚒ PHYSICAL TRAITS ⚒

❖ Cuffburts have always had hair colors ranging from pale blondes, honey-colored browns, to light chestnuts. The family has had many successful marriages and children, and depending on the mother, some of the dwarves have ginger and strawberry-blonde hair colors.

❖ Cuffburts' eye colors are often shades of bright blue, pale blue, or varying gray tones. In very rare cases, some of them will have green eyes.

❖ Cuffburts usually have slightly taller males than females, males averaging from 4'5 up to 4'10 and females ranging from 4'3 to 4'9.

❖ Cuffburts always are very stocky and muscular, and a common trait is to have large, round, bulbous noses.

⚒ FAMILY HISTORY ⚒

❖❖❖

TO BE UPDATED SHORTLY.

❖❖❖

⚒ FAMILY TREE ⚒

⚒ FAMILY MEMBERS ⚒

Key
    Green - Open
    Red - Deceased
    Brown - Taken

Hróarr Cuffburt - Deceased from cardiac arrest in 304 AC from the first attack on the Hold by the Isldar - 87 years old at death
    Sigrún Cuffburt née Kuldpal - Deceased from the attacks during the fall of Aldruin in 305 AC - 92 years old at death

Svanhildyr Cuffburt - Alive, enslaved by the Isldar in 305 AC from the fall of Aldruin - 63 years old
    Boerand Turevrak - Deceased from a mine collapsing in 292 AC - 47 years old at death
    Tryggvi Cuffburt - Deceased from a battle with the Dakkar in 288 AC - 16 years old at death

Kjellfrid Cuffburt - Alive, enslaved by the Isldar in 305 AC from the fall of Aldruin - 30 years old
    Eileifir Cuffburt - Alive, enslaved by the Isldar in 305 AC from the fall of Aldruin - 28 years old

Jorunndur Cuffburt - Alive, enslaved by the Isldar in 305 AC from the fall of Aldruin - 76 years old
    @Eronoc

Bratha Cuffburt née Thundieryn - Alive, enslaved by the Isldar in 305 AC from the fall of Aldruin and sold to traders elsewhere - 74 years old
    Stigr Cuffburt - Deceased from the first attack on Aldruin by the Isldar in 304 AC - 20 years old at death

Dagfinnur Cuffburt - Deceased from the attacks during the fall of Aldruin in 305 AC - 55 years old at death
    Oydilia Cuffburt née Urgaald - Deceased from illness in 297 AC - 43 years old at death

Fólki Cuffburt - Alive, enslaved by the Isldar in 305 AC from the fall of Aldruin - 46 years old
    Helleyvi Cuffburt - Alive, enslaved by the Isldar in 305 AC from the fall of Aldruin - 46 years old
    Gunnilla Cuffburt - Alive, enslaved by the Isldar in 305 AC from the fall of Aldruin - 42 years old

Ásbjörn Cuffburt - Deceased from battle with the Dakkar in 301 AC - 41 years old at death
    Ingvild Cuffburt - Deceased from the attacks during the fall of Aldruin in 305 AC - 41 years old at death
    Hreiðarr Cuffburt - Deceased from the attacks during the fall of Aldruin in 305 AC - 23 years old at death

Brynaelda Cuffburt "Bronwyn" - Alive, escaped to Regalia after the fall of Aldruin - 42 years old
    @Miss_Confined

Folcard Cuffburt "Folly" - Alive, in Regalia - 33 years old
    @Gochnipunchni
    Baern Journey Cuffburt - Alive, adopted Ailor son of Bronwyn, in Regalia - 15 years old
    Fynndor Cuffburt - Alive, biological son of Bronwyn and Thrain Othlest, in Regalia - 10 years old
    Frinna Cuffburt - Alive, biological daughter of Bronwyn and Thrain Othlest, in Regalia - 4 years old
    Gramdahr Cuffburt - Alive, biological son of Bronwyn and Thrain Othlest, in Regalia - 1-year-old

Eyvindur Cuffburt - Alive, enslaved by the Isldar in 305 AC from the fall of Aldruin -> location unknown. - 39 years old **Plot relevant for Cuffburt family.

⚒ APPLICATION INFORMATION ⚒

All applications and applicants will need to adhere to the following rules:

→ In order to play a Cuffburt, the application must be accepted.
    → After being accepted, there will be a trial period. I will inform you when the trial period is over as I make a decision.
    → Your dwarf character must be semi-active. Active means that I want to roleplay with them at least once or twice a week. I will be setting up family gatherings so that we can have character relationships and progression.
    → If you are found to be consistently inactive and make no attempt to increase activity, I reserve the right to take the character back into my possession.
    → Under no circumstances will you severely alter the way your dwarf behaves after being accepted into the family.
    → I will be able to make all skins necessary for each family member and will supply them on acceptance. You are free to alter the character's appearance with my guidance and with adherence to the family's physical traits.
    → Make sure to give me your contact information for either Skype or Discord.

APPLICATION RECRUITMENT STATUS: OPEN
    ⚒ APPLICATION ⚒

⚒ IGN →
    ⚒ Timezone →
    ⚒ Discord → **
    ⚒ Reason for Applying? →

⚒ Character Name →
    ⚒ Your Description for Personality →

⚒ Further Comments →

• Winner x 16
    • Like x 1
    • Immersive x 1
    • Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful x 1
    #1 Miss_Confined, Jan 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  2. Miss_Confined

⚒ RESERVED ⚒

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Miss_Confined

⚒ RESERVED ⚒
    in case.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Miss_Confined

⚒ APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN! ⚒
    Feel free to apply! We'd love to have you!

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Caduceus_Clayy

Caduceus_Clayy "Something will be here"

⚒ APPLICATION ⚒

⚒ IGN → Waterstag
    ⚒ Timezone → GMT (Greenwich Mean Time/BRITISH TIME)
    ⚒ Skype → my username is scribblesketcherjeh and the nickname is Waterstag, Lord of Sorrows
    ⚒ Discord → Nick Moore #7134
    ⚒ How many other Active Characters do you have? → I have my applied main (Torlian Krakaine) and a few other side characters who are unapplied.
    ⚒ Reason for Applying? → I am seeking to return to a family setting, and a dwarvern family is a rare, but interesting new challenge for me, as I do not know certain spots in their lore...but am willing to read up and become a dwarf lore expert and do this most challenging of tasks.

⚒ Character Name → Fólki "The Snowhammer" Cuffburt
    ⚒ Description for Personality → Fólki long ago was a loveable brute, drinking and partying with his friends back in the halls of his former home. Now he has become colder, distant and more easily irritable after seeing so many of his people slaughtered and enslaved by the elves. He can't shake the visions and flashbacks to the horrors he saw, but those visions are cleared from the fact that he did get some semblance of revenge, though he has a harbouring grudge against the Isldar, not trusting any of them. He holds onto his family and loves them with all his heart, and will do anything to protect them from the dangers of the world, either with his words, or his hammer. This makes his very honourable to those he considers family, or even friends, ready to defend them at a minutes notice.
    ⚒ Description for Appearance → He is a 4'8 muscular built dwarf, with a scraggly red beard, sea blue eyes. All this is pared with a strong jawline, and a reasonably large nose (yet not as bulbous as others in his family by far). He tends to wear a grey leather jacket too, with a white
    shirt, brown trousers and leather boots.
    [​IMG]
    ⚒ Further Comments → N/A

6. NoRezForYou

NoRezForYou Professional Hand Holder

My minds telling me no
    But my character count-- My character count is telling me yeeees

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Miss_Confined

Hello! Thank you so much for your interest! I request that I get to know you better as a roleplayer and that you meet me with one of your other characters first. I also recommend familiarizing yourself with Humorrin dwarf lore! Thanks again, /msg me in-game when you can!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. IGutTheMidasTuch

IGutTheMidasTuch colony of worms in a vaguely humanoid disguise Supremium

⚒ APPLICATION ⚒

⚒ IGN →

IGutTheMidasTuch

⚒ Timezone →

Aest owo

⚒ Skype → **

Oui! xtrinitygamingx (It doesnt work sometimes e.e)

⚒ Discord → **

Oui oui! actuallyasnake#1833

⚒ How many other Active Characters do you have? →

Active? One, Aby Ulfmaerr, my tiny fire wielding northern.

⚒ Reason for Applying? →

Well, I've been looking to play a dwarf lately and i saw this family! It looks very organised and well-thought out, so I thought i could get a bit of a head start!

⚒ Character Name →
    Helleyvi Cuffburt

⚒ Your Description for Personality →
    Helleyvi is a rather reserved person, she saves her affection for family and close friends only. She's not nessecsrily rude, but she isn't outwardly kind either. She's a heavy drinker, though doesn't handle it well, she gets drunk very easily and makes quite the fool of herself. She's very easily confused and a bit slow, and of course just about as naive as one could get, She doesn't really understand basic body language or indirect signs. shes not very good with "organic life-forms", keeping to herself most of the time. She enjoys the average bar fight just as much as any drunk, usually getting quite angry at any insults thrown her way.. watch out!

⚒ Further Comments →
    t
    his family is adorable in all contexts.​

• Winner Winner x 1
    #8 IGutTheMidasTuch, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  9. Miss_Confined

@IGutTheMidasTuch

My main issue is that Eyvindur is in-fact a male! He's my character's 15 year old younger brother. Since I'm not very close to you, I'm going to advise that 1. to apply for the cousin lines (there's plenty of other dwarves that are indeed female! There's Gunilla and Heleyvi! And 2. for you to reach out to me and get to know me better! I'd fully appreciate that.
    I am very much in love with my little Cuffburt family, and I am very protective of it as a result. These characters mean quite a bit to me, and I want to make sure that I find a good fit for each one. I am not trying to discourage you in the slightest, I would love to discuss character concepts and execution of how you will play the character in the future.
    I will be reaching out to you, and roleplaying with your character and hopefully observing your playstyle and what you enjoy!
    Thank you for your interest!

10. IGutTheMidasTuch

IGutTheMidasTuch colony of worms in a vaguely humanoid disguise Supremium

Oh..
    Oh. Aren't I smart..
    @Miss_Confined sorry! I changed the character to Helleyvin, sorry for the mixup!

#10 IGutTheMidasTuch, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  11. Mooffins

Mooffins ancient gay

Where is Scout Cuffburt.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Gochnipunchni

Gochnipunchni Pocket Princess

⚒ IGN → Gochnipunchni
    ⚒ Timezone → EST
    ⚒ Discord → You have it!!
    ⚒ Reason for Applying? → Hrnnnghhhhh IC reasons <3

⚒ Character Name → Folcard Cuffbert
    ⚒ Your Description for Personality → Deeply, deeply conflicted racially. He's a stoutling who was raised in an all-dwarf environment, with strong Dogma biases, so he believes heavily in the "Dwarf-Master-Race" idea, but he's got an inherent inferiority complex because no matter how hard he tries, he's still not fully dwarf. But he tries as hard as he can to get by and put on a happy face, despite the feelings of no self worth that boil inside

⚒ Further Comments → Folly better get his beard soon bro

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Miss_Confined

You already know my answer dude, of course this is accepted. And thanks for pushing me to eventually update this, good grief.

• Friendly Friendly x 1