✤ The Adventure Guild Of Regalia ✤

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by BillyTheScruffy, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Aurelian30k

Aurelian30k The Fashion Knight

[​IMG]

Sovereign Prince Rodderick of House Howlester,
    I am writing in hopes of joining The Adventures Guild, I have often found myself hearing of your ventures far and wide and the exploits your members hold because of it. Being of Hadrav'yan heritage when I heard of your plans explore Farah'deen I could not pass up the opportunity to apply for the Guild to take part in this expedition. While I cannot boast of being an academic like the Viscount I instead can offer an understanding of local customs and dialect on your Farad'deen explorations.

Regards
    [​IMG]
    The Desert Rose Paladin of the Lion Pelt Order
    [​IMG]

2. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

To the Sovereign Prince Rodderick Howlester of Gallovia,
    My name is Cordilaire of Duntot, I'm writing with interest to join in with your Adventurer's Guild's activities as exploring foreign lands would do well to supplement my personal learning of the world beyond Kintyr and the Crown Isle. I've heard of possible expeditions into my homeland in the near future, and would love to come along with recommendations on good sights to see back home.
    With humble regards,
    Cordilaire of Duntot.

3. Altalar

Altalar has Rabies

I Esmerelda Faeberos, captain for House Howlester and General servant wish to join the Adventures Guild in search of personal enlightenment and knowledge. I wish to expand upon my exploration knowledge past the oceans and perhaps focus more on land. With my knowledge of the oceans I feel I can be a great member of the guild and further wish to show my loyalty to the house in order to prove my worth.

Sincerly,
    Esmerelda Faeberos.

4. ContestedSnow

ContestedSnow Philippe du Langelier, Cavalièr de la Sang

Penned in crisp black ink and carefully calligraphed.

To the Sovereign Prince of Gallovia, Rodderick Howlester,
    I have been following news of the Adventure Guild's activities since it first was established with great interest. I've long been interested in joining but now I write to offer up myself as a potential member of the Guild. As a Bloodcast, I've years of experience traveling and living on the road, and I've ability with pathfinding and such; all things I hope would be useful for the guild.

In hopes of jolly cooperation, Spirit Guide,
    Philippe of Langelier.

5. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

My brother, Karsten Typhonus and my cousin, Reginald Typhonus and I would all like to join the adventure guild due to wanting adventure now that the crisis is over. We would've joined earlier but due to the current Regalian circumstances we couldn't. We'd like to be able to travel and explore various places, I look forward to your response.
    Sincerely,
    Madame Cecille Typhonus

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  6. Beleiver

Beleiver I'm a Believer

Sent in a white envelope, with a Axford Maiden waxed on the envelope to seal it shut.
    To the Sovereign Prince of Gallovia,
    Rodderick Howlester,

I’ve heard only positive things from your Adventurers Guild, and hope to join the adventures. I am a sailor who can contribute to oversea travel, and would offer my ship to assist in defending your own ships when we travelled, and if you’ve not already a skilled captain I could take the helm. I am also a Bloodcast, having experience with travel, mainly on the sea. The memories made on these adventures would last forever. I hope you consider my request to join your adventurous guild, and have a great day.

Spirit Bless,
    Galejin de Pierre.”

#46 Beleiver, May 31, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  7. onlyathot

onlyathot the thottiest of them all

To his High Eminence,

Your House and kin have shown great kindness to my own in perilous times, and I am to an understanding that my mother had intended to make good on her word and offer what support she could. In her stead, I would like to offer myself. It would be an honor as both an Ombre and a Man at Arms of the Bloodcast Order to help any way possible. I also have a talent for cooking, if you are in need of such.

Sincerily,
    Natalia Mei-Shi Ombre
    Man at Arms of the Bloodcast Order

8. Tibertastic

Tibertastic Man of the People

To his High Eminence, the Sovereign Prince of Gallovia,

I write to you this letter to seek acceptance into the Adventurers Guild and to join the Farah'deen Adventure in which I was present to the discussion. Although I did want to explore Nordskag, that is beside the point. I need no introductions to you, brother-in-law, and you know my face, experience and what I can bring to the table. I hope you will accept me and I will try my best to be on good behaviour and standing.

On another note, I hope I could have the opportunity to speak to you soon and to see my nephews. I am sure we have somethings to discuss, besides just a catch-up. Regardless, I hope you are well, and that your family are in merriment.
    Spirit guide your path,

Vulmar Augustin Eryck

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  9. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Greetings! With the demons now being rid of Regalia and myself wanting to see more of the world, I'm interested in joining the Adventurer's Guild and taking part of the exciting escapades to follow. My training as a Bloodcast knight would be helpful in the event of combat, though I also consider myself a cultural enthusiast who would love to and be able to interact with the wider world. In the off-chance that the Guild ever visited Sendras and the Guneyliler Empire, I would be more than able to be a liaison as a native Guneyliler Ailor.

Sincerely,

Ibrahim Batunoglu
    Grand Imam of Regalia
    Man-at-Arms of the Bloodcast Order

10. Anseran

Anseran Ifrit Enthusiast

To the Sovereign Prince of Gallovia,
    Rodderick Howlester

I pen this letter to you in the hopes of joining your rather remarkable adventures guild. I am a Cielothar rather fond of travel and would love the chance to do so with you and your guild. Currently my travel experiences only range from here to Daendroque, so allow me the chance to fix that! I hope to offer my knowledge of Artefacts and potentially history upon these endeavours.

Fair winds,
    Osira Lae'rinsyr
    Old Guard Enforcer
    @BillyTheScroofy

11. Epsilyon

Epsilyon Poster-Girl of the Apocalypse

Hello there, I’m penning to express my interest in joining this Adventurer’s Guild, especially after hearing about your recent plans for a Farah’deen exploration. I, myself, am a native of Al-Alus as a Qadir and could dearly help out your party with translations and navigating the continent on this particular mission. I want to join as a full member for other missions as well since I love exploring and researching, and there’s a lot of places I haven’t yet been to. I’m an expert alchemist and a healer to boot, as well, should you need aid in that particular realm because of the chance of combat.
    Signed,
    Imara al-Qahani
    Court Alchemist of the House Typhonus

12. BillyTheScruffy

BillyTheScruffy Massive's Resident Law Enthusiast

To whom it may concern,

A pleasure to have you on board. I'll update your membership status immediately. Leave any criminal behavior at the door. We do not allow nasty people.

Spirits blessings,
    Sovereign Prince Rodderick Howlester of Gallovia​

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. BillyTheScruffy

To whom it may concern,

A pleasure to have you on board. I'll update your membership status immediately. Leave any criminal behavior at the door. We do not allow nasty people.

Spirits blessings,

14. BillyTheScruffy

To whom it may concern,

Spirits blessings,

15. Tiaq

Tiaq e girl extraordinaire

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
    An envelope would find its way into the hands of Rodderick Howlester, blue flowers embroidering the edges with a silver outline. The back held a red wax seal, plain and without a sigil to speak for it. Once the envelope was opened, a parchment inside would read;

Addressed to Sovereign Prince Rodderick Howlester of Gallovia,

Greetings Your High Eminence, my name is Daphne Beauregard. I'm writing to you today regarding my piqued interest in the Regalian Adventures Guild, and possible membership. I am friends with Madame Eloise Du Brierust who had originally spoken to me of it, and thus the reasoning for this letter. I would like to use this chance to explore Aloria within the guild alongside friends who have applied and create new memories as time goes on. I can assure you that I will be a valuable asset to the organization and hope that I may contribute when plausible whether it be through combat or knowledge.

Best Regards,
    Daphne Beauregard.
    ┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

16. SleepyIsVerySlep

SleepyIsVerySlep Socialite Doctor

Sovereign Prince Howlester,

I have decided to write this letter with the intent of providing my medical and alchemical knowledge and skills to those who might need it on these adventures, as these trips always carry some level of risk. Although we all hope for the best, we must also prepare for the worst. I also possess some light culinary knowledge, meaning in a pinch we will have something nice to consume.

Wishing safe travels for all,
    Doctor Lily Janssen​

17. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

Sovereign Prince Howlester,

My name is Alaric Keen. I write to you in hopes of joining this adventurer guild. From recent experiences, I've realized that this life needs some sort of exploration, and I hope to find that here. If you, your Eminence, would allow me to join, I would be forever thankful. My skills are mostly commanding and combat, but I don't think that's needed in an adventure. I am excited for your reply.

Spirit bless,
    Alaric Keen​

18. Greenie

Greenie As Useless As SupremeCripple's Legs

Sovereign Prince Howlester.

I imagine you've received many letters about your guild, so to keep you from wasting precious time reading a long paragraph about myself, I will keep it short and sweet. I would like to join your Adventurer Guild. I am a trustworthy individual and express a lot of interest.

Sincerely,
    Roche of House Pileran

19. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

Sovereign Prince,
    You have shown me nothing but hospitality since my return from the grave, and I cannot thank you enough. I would like to work with you in your Adventure Guild, something I am more than capable of doing as both a soldier and explorer. Not to mention, I've an apparently annoying sense of curiosity. I would like to additionally state I am no longer a du Brierust, and my relations with that family should not impact any decision you might come to, positively or negatively.​
    For your consideration,
    Leufred du Triere.
    Commander of the Solatium Regiment.​

20. Scribbe

Scribbe Scribma Male Staff Member Lore1

Sovereign Prince Rodderick Howlester,

I write with desire to accompany you and yours upon your treks with the Adventure Guild. I am an accomplished metalworker of many decades, having worked for numerous Regalian high noble families including the Imperial House, a qualified architect, scholar of Elven history and culture, and trained user of the halberd; I am certain that these traits should prove only assuring in my request to join you on your travels across Aloria.

Regards,
    Mhaí-rona Vhaal’elessonai noso Eao-Talovas á Hyärra elas Talar Varnë,
    Hammer of Sca'Elle.

21. AWildRhia

AWildRhia Basement Goblin

To The Sovereign Prince Rodderick Howlester,

I have heard many great things about your guild and would like the honor of joining and participating. I have had my fair share of experiences in rough terrain and new areas. I can't say I have traveled too much, but I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to!

Best of wishes,
    Katrin Latimer

22. BillyTheScruffy

To whom it may concern,

You are cordially accepted into the Adventure Guild. Congratulations and I hope to see you at our next gathering.

Spirits blessings,
    Sovereign Prince Rodderick Howlester of Gallovia

(Contact me on discord for the invite link to Guild Discord)​

23. Ghirko

Ghirko Snek Intensifies

To the esteemed Sovereign Prince Howlester,

I would like to express my interest in taking part with your adventures guild. I am somewhat new to the city and always on the lookout for any grand opportunity such as this to get to know the people and offer any services at my disposal. My primary skill set lies with alchemy. While I am not yet of aristocratic status or nobility, it would be an honour to be able to join you all. Thank you kindly for taking your time to read my letter, and I eagerly await your reply.

Spirit bless,
    Digmaan Cro-Maarx Vyzal​

24. Greys_n

Greys_n Regalian Pioneer

To Sovereign Prince Rodderick Howlester,

I'd be more than happy to be involved in these thrilling adventures I'm now hearing about, and would enjoy the camaraderie of those seeking the same just as Dianne and Maximillian before me.

Spirit bless,
    Edrick James Black of Narlas

25. TheBearistotle

TheBearistotle W O R M

To the Sovereign Prince Howlester,

An adventuring guild sounds like something I would love to be a part of. Any guild that adventures could always use a hunter within their party, right?

Spirit's blessing,

Lord Quin of Goretaan,
    Master of Hunts.

26. canaaa

canaaa tea gremlin Staff Member PR2

All accepted! Check your DMs on Discord for the next steps.