❈ The Regalian Brawlers ❈

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by xX_OliverOnly_Xx, Apr 16, 2020.

1. xX_OliverOnly_Xx

xX_OliverOnly_Xx sugoi

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6439BF9D-BD8B-4E09-B34E-5AF9270E2999.jpeg
    [​IMG]

Introduction

The Regalian Brawlers' Organization is back, and better than ever! Renamed The Regalian Brawlers, the purpose of this group is to provide entertainment to the public, both brawler and spectator. With the lack of entertainment in these trying times, we endeavor to bring those able bodied and yearning for action together to brawl through legal means. It is leisure. With enough members, the club aims to supply the general public with matches, allowing those who wish to witness to do so. While this club is purely for fun and entertainment, all members must sign a waiver when signing up, as there are risks of bodily harm, and we will not be liable for any injuries caused by training or matches.

I, -INSERT NAME-, approve of my full, complete consent of bodily harm towards my person. For if I am to get injured legally in my time in The Regalian Brawlers, I will press no charges against the Organization nor the person responsible, alongside the organization will not be charged for medical issues caused by the physical injuries.

[​IMG]

OOC Information

The primary function of this club is to provide others with a chance to work on their fisticuffs, swordplay, and combat rp in general. We plan to host events, small groupings, or simple, friendly spars. Regalian Citizens of any race or gender are able to join. However, Outsiders are not permitted to join. In order to become a member, each character must sign the waiver mentioned above.

[​IMG]

Leaderboard
    The top fighters will be listed here.

[​IMG]

Club Hierarchy

Heads
    The select few who take lead of all ranks below. The Head’s typically will make up the judges of an ongoing match, decide it to be an all out brawl (use of all limbs to fight, lesser rules) or a standard match, and/or are the ones to assign judges to one. All public matches are to be run through with one of the Heads, so they can relay it back to the rest to approve it.

Main Head: Frejnir Viduggla

Lower Heads: Siselle Viduggla​
    Fawzi Kra’zzla​

Uppers
    Those of peerage, and a select others who are trusted to the rank. Uppers have the ability to deny a fight, and will have a much higher chance at judging in events, and impromptus. Uppers also carry the ability of first pickings in their boxing partners.

Current Uppers:

Valkari Lothgard
    Torhilde Ulster

Brawlers
    The standard make-up of the organization.

[​IMG]

Rules

Organization Rules
    • By joining the organization, you join with the knowledge and full consent of bodily harm towards your person, potentially for the enjoyment of the public. You will sign a waiver to confirm this.
    • Regalian Laws are to be followed wholeheartedly, and violations of these laws may result in expulsion from the organization and a report to the Regalian Guard.
    • All public bouts must be handled with at least one Head.
    • Those with a criminal background have potential to be denied permission into the organization.
    Rulings of the Roster
    • Those of noble peerage, and first class status will get to decide whether or not they will fight against their chosen opponent. Said specifics also get first say in who they pick for opponents- Though, those of peerage first.
    Rulings of a Boxing Match
    • Betting will be settled on the official result immediately after the fight.
    • A match may be decided as an all out brawl.
      • Use of all limbs allowed, alongside lesser, lenient rulings.
    • You cannot hit below the belt, hold, trip, kick, knee, headbutt, wrestle, elbow, or bite on your opponent in a boxing bout.
    • A floored fighter has up to ten seconds to get back up before losing the bout by knockout.
    • If you “floor” your opponent, you cannot hit them when they are on the ground.
    • A boxer hit with an accidental low blow has up to five minutes to recover. If they cannot continue after those minutes, they are to be considered knocked out.
    • Bouts can be stopped at will by the judges of it.
    • When the referee breaks you from a clinch, you have to take a full step back; you cannot immediately hit your opponent--that's called "hitting on the break" and is illegal.

[​IMG]

Application

IGN:
    Discord (Required for communication):
    Character Name:
    Character App:
    IC Crimes:
    Jails/Mutes/Etc.:
    Letter to Frejnir Viduggla:
    Signed Waiver (Put in spoiler):

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #1 xX_OliverOnly_Xx, Apr 16, 2020
    Last edited: May 6, 2020
  2. Luciferos12

Luciferos12

IGN: ColinRedstone
    Discord (Required for communication): DaBamboy#2518
    Character Name: Ailwin Kudaglel
    Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/ailwin-kudaglel.76417/
    IC Crimes: N/A
    Jails/Mutes/Etc.: N/A
    To Viduggla,
    I wish to join the Regalian Brawlers. I am quite skilled in unarmed combat, and I believe myself to be honorable in combat. My reason for joining is simply to entertain: if my hobby can be used to bring joy to others, I should wish to do so to the fullest extent. I hope I may be of some use thus.
    Sincerely,
    Ailwin Kudaglel
    I, Ailwin Kudaglel, approve of my full, complete consent of bodily harm towards my person. For if I am to get injured legally in my time in The Regalian Brawlers, I will press no charges against the Organization nor the person responsible, alongside the organization will not be charged for medical issues caused by the physical injuries.

3. Valorist

Valorist

IGN: Valorist
    Discord (Required for communication): Valor#9163
    Character Name: Valkari Lothgard
    Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/valkari-lothgard.77034/#post-945559
    IC Crimes: Vigilantism & assault of a guard

The addressed letter would be written with a far fancier cursive than the Velheim was truly capable of creating, and perhaps included more than Valkari had originally asked of the mysterious writer, but it would be sent in to the noble before Valkari could object.
    "Frejnir Viduggla,

Allow me into the ranks of this brawler organization and I will bring about more entertaining fights for the people to watch and enjoy. I will serve to demonstrate how real Northerners treat their brawls and pledge an honorable and fair match for anyone who challenges me.

Safe travels and Gods protect,
    Valkari Lothgard"

I, Valkari Lothgard, approve of my full, complete consent of bodily harm towards my person. For if I am to get injured legally in my time in The Regalian Brawlers, I will press no charges against the Organization nor the person responsible, alongside the organization will not be charged for medical issues caused by the physical injuries.

#3 Valorist, Apr 16, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  4. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

IGN: Chapstxcks
    Discord (Required for communication): Chap#8915
    Character Name: Vakgu Yaghed
    Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/vakgu-yaghed.82677/
    IC Crimes: None
    Jails/Mutes/Etc.: None
    "Frejnir Viduggla,
    I am a Nothorc of half Velheim blood, being raised by such community. I am a purely unarmed combatant and would love to prove my brawn in your organization.

-Vakgu Yaghed"

I, Vakgu Yaghed, approve of my full, complete consent of bodily harm towards my person. For if I am to get injured legally in my time in The Regalian Brawlers, I will press no charges against the Organization nor the person responsible, alongside the organization will not be charged for medical issues caused by the physical injuries.

5. xX_OliverOnly_Xx

xX_OliverOnly_Xx sugoi

Both accepted. I will send the invite link over DMs.

Rejected. PM for more info regarding this.

6. DipliPsychi

DipliPsychi your server farmboy

IGN: FarmerBlakeyBoy
    Discord (Required for communication): I'm in your discord servers
    Character Name: Rolf av Drixagh
    Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/rolf-of-drixagh.83109/

Rolf sent a letter in after hearing news of such club, although not knowing how write, he has been picking up on it but barely. He'd have a Axe Wax seal on the letter which entailed in very sloppy hand writing;

"Rolf, fight yes?"

I, Rolf, approve of my full, complete consent of bodily harm towards my person. For if I am to get injured legally in my time in The Regalian Brawlers, I will press no charges against the Organization nor the person responsible, alongside the organization will not be charged for medical issues caused by the physical injuries.

7. SignoreScafuto

SignoreScafuto MassiveCraft's token ethnic

Minecraft Username: Sathenia.
    Discord Username: Sathenia#8853
    Character Name: Torhilde.
    In Character Crimes: Werebeastism.
    Minecraft Punishments: N/A.
    (The letter is all in Skodje.)

To the Viduggla I enjoyed guarding the most,

You know me. I'm the best unarmed fighter in
    Regalia. I'll fuck up any of the other fighters.

- Torhilde av Kongehjem.

Signed Waver:
    I, Torhilde av Kongehjem, approve of my full, complete consent of bodily harm towards my person. For if I am to get injured legally in my time in The Regalian Brawlers, I will press no charges against the Organization nor the person responsible, alongside the organization will not be charged for medical issues caused by the physical injuries.

#7 SignoreScafuto, Apr 17, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  8. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

IGN: Bunemma.
    Discord (Required for communication): Bunemma#9308
    Character Name: Mal Practice.
    Character App: [ x ]
    IC Crimes: Being hot.
    Jails/Mutes/Etc.: None.
    To Frejnir Viduggla,
    I'm the best unarmed fighter in all of Regalia. You'd be a fool not to accept me.
    Hugs and Kisses, Mal Practice.
    I, Mal Practice, approve of my full, complete consent of bodily harm towards my person. For if I am to get injured legally in my time in The Regalian Brawlers, I will press no charges against the Organization nor the person responsible, alongside the organization will not be charged for medical issues caused by the physical injuries.

9. JResurrected

JResurrected Broken On the Stone

Minecraft User: JResurrected
    Discord User: Apostle77#0756
    Character Name: Duke Abez
    IC Crimes: Pickpocketing, Disturbing the Peace. No convictions yet.
    Punishments: N/A

In barely legible charcoal pencil reads: "Im a tuf rat. Qwik n sharp. I like wachn fites n boxin som rounds. I wanna join The Regalyen Brallers."

Signed Waver:
    I, Duke, approve of my full, complete consent of bodily harm towards my person. For if I am to get injured legally in my time in The Regalian Brawlers, I will press no charges against the Organization nor the person responsible, alongside the organization will not be charged for medical issues caused by the physical injuries.

10. TheSilverSpectre

TheSilverSpectre No, I will not do that for a Klondike bar.

IGN: TheSilverSpectre
    Discord (Required for communication): Wonderboy Prime#1050
    Character Name: Thalion Amlugonnen
    Character App: Here
    Frejnir Viduggla,
    "I am a local Palattu trainer that has been practicing the lightweight style for the better part of a century. I wish to learn, teach, and entertain."
    I, Thalion Amlugonnen, approve of my full, complete consent of bodily harm towards my person. For if I am to get injured legally in my time in The Regalian Brawlers, I will press no charges against the Organization nor the person responsible, alongside the organization will not be charged for medical issues caused by the physical injuries.

11. xX_OliverOnly_Xx

xX_OliverOnly_Xx sugoi

All accepted! Will DM over discord to invite.

12. SouthernAmity

SouthernAmity dumb blonde

IGN: SouthernAmity
    Discord (Required for communication): ★southern★#9163
    Character Name: Li-Lang
    Character App: Lang
    IC Crimes: Not Committed or Caught for Any -yet-
    The letter was written in regular common but the lettering was uncertain; clearly, not a native to the written language.
    Hi! My name is Li-Lang - I am fighter from the East, and this is good opportunity to put my skills to use.

I, Li-Lang, approve of my full, complete consent of bodily harm towards my person. For if I am to get injured legally in my time in The Regalian Brawlers, I will press no charges against the Organization nor the person responsible, alongside the organization will not be charged for medical issues caused by the physical injuries.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  13. _Chui

_Chui :>

IGN: Mini_Daisy
    Discord (Required for communication): Mini Daisy#5624
    Character Name: Cyrus Liss Goodwin
    Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/cyrus-liss-goodwin-the-foolish-sihndar.82034/#post-958298
    IC Crimes: Cyrus has had vampirism once before almost a year ago and was cured for it by the guards at Greygate.
    "Dear Whomever this meets,
    I seek out combat, a good brawl to take place in. I am a sihndar, a skilled combant one at that.

-Cyrus Liss Goodwin"

I, Cyrus Liss Goodwin, approve of my full, complete consent of bodily harm towards my person. For if I am to get injured legally in my time in The Regalian Brawlers, I will press no charges against the Organization nor the person responsible, alongside the organization will not be charged for medical issues caused by the physical injuries.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  14. xX_OliverOnly_Xx

xX_OliverOnly_Xx sugoi

Approved.

15. FilicidalIdeals

FilicidalIdeals we're gonna go get married

IGN: FilicidalIdeals
    Discord (Required for communication): Vaultboy ♣#2675
    Character Name: Deldrax Dri'alatran
    Character App: Purple.
    IC Crimes: I got arrested and beat for standing in the Nook. (Deldrax violated no rights, if that counts.)
    Letter to Frejnir Viduggla: "I wanna fight, what else do you need to know?" - Deldrax
    I, Deldrax, approve of my full, complete consent of bodily harm towards my person. For if I am to get injured legally in my time in The Regalian Brawlers, I will press no charges against the Organization nor the person responsible, alongside the organization will not be charged for medical issues caused by the physical injuries.

16. xX_OliverOnly_Xx

xX_OliverOnly_Xx sugoi

Approved

17. RightChat

RightChat It's an Aurelion Sol main

:)

18. AlysaPotato

AlysaPotato Daensquad

IGN: AlysaPotato
    Discord (Required for communication): AlysaPotato#9321
    Character Name: Manuel Florez
    Character App: bam
    The letter would be written in harsh Common.

Vidugla,

Mi Llamo Manuel, love fight, honor join brawl!

Gracias, Manuel Florez

I, Manuel Florez, approve of my full, complete consent of bodily harm towards my person. For if I am to get injured legally in my time in The Regalian Brawlers, I will press no charges against the Organization nor the person responsible, alongside the organization will not be charged for medical issues caused by the physical injuries.

19. Gwyndo

Gwyndo Scottish Egg

IGN | Gwyndo
    Discord | Gwyndo#6639
    Character Name + App | Mánus of Bhacstair
    IC Crimes | One noise complaint from blasting mad bag-pipes at like 8 pm
    Jails/Mutes/Etc. | None
    Letter to Frejnir Viduggla |
    Hello Viduggla!

I only recently got back to Regalia but I've heard about what you lot are setting up and love the look of it. I've been a coach and fighter for years now and want to get involved again.

I'm not the best at writing these things, so I'll come down sometime and we can have a chat whenever suits you.

Cheers,
    Mánus of Bhacstair​
    Signed Waiver |
    I, Mánus of Bhacstair, approve of my full, complete consent of bodily harm towards my person. For if I am to get injured legally in my time in The Regalian Brawlers, I will press no charges against the Organization nor the person responsible, alongside the organization will not be charged for medical issues caused by the physical injuries.

20. xX_OliverOnly_Xx

xX_OliverOnly_Xx sugoi

Approved

21. Timetotalk

Timetotalk

IGN: Timetotalk
    Discord (Required for communication): Kuma#0667
    Character Name: Eivind Frisfjell
    Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/eivind-frisfjell.82716/
    IC Crimes: None that are listed in records.
    The Letter's contents would be entirely written in Skodje!

To Frejnir Viduggla,

It is nice to see an organization for those that truly enjoy the 'sport' of fighting amongst one another, yet not in the way of hatred or anger. Yet, one for the entertainment of fighting by itself! So, I would enjoy joining your organization for just that kind of reasoning! I enjoy the blood, sweat and tears that goes into a good fight against an opponent that is such worthy of that stage! I would also happily take on any kind of opponent that is thrown at me.

From,
    Eivind Frisfjell

I, Eivind Frisfjell, approve of my full, complete consent of bodily harm towards my person. For if I am to get injured legally in my time in The Regalian Brawlers, I will press no charges against the Organization nor the person responsible, alongside the organization will not be charged for medical issues caused by the physical injuries.

22. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

IGN: Bwmwags3
    Discord (Required for communication): bwmwags#1271
    Character Name: James Larkson
    Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/james-treji-larkson-the-pagan.81373/
    IC Crimes: None that can be proven or have been Investigated IC

Good Day Frejnir,
    As both an Url and a Ritualist of our most glorious Basthur it is a honor and a duty to submit myself for such things as this organization. Though an Url my fighting is exclusively with sword and dagger mostly sword. My Performance at the last Viduggla Tournament should speak for itself on that account. I am fully ready to sing the waiver but make it known that as I'll soon be getting married, I may need to take a leave of absence to visit my Blood Kin back in Gallovia with my Fiance and step daughter. Other then that I will fight unarmed if I must but ask if I would be allowed to observe the Rites to Basthur before my Fights as the faithful should when offering him proper sacrifice.

Signed,
    James Larkson
    Beserker of Basthur
    Wolf of Alu
    Ritualist of the Eight Old Gods

I, James Treji Larkson, approve of my full, complete consent of bodily harm towards my person. For if I am to get injured legally in my time in The Regalian Brawlers, I will press no charges against the Organization nor the person responsible, alongside the organization will not be charged for medical issues caused by the physical injuries.

23. xX_OliverOnly_Xx

xX_OliverOnly_Xx sugoi

Both approved

24. Iyyiushi

Iyyiushi Refugee

[! bumping because this is being revived and ran by my velheimer]