⚖ The Arcanum Order | Guard Charter ⚖

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by studsonsc, Feb 25, 2020.

1. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The Arcanum Order serves to enforce Arcane law, state law, and contain magical occurrences throughout the Isle. The Order was first Commanded by both Valarosta Ino-Femunn and Avaineiral Rilynnlues before Nym'vrae Helvath took sole leadership. In recent days, Cecille Typhonus has taken over as its sole commander. It is is filled with those of Arcane inclination as well as Archbloods to act as the heavier fist within the Charter. The purpose of the Arcanum Order stands to ensure a line of defense for the citizens of the Regalian isle from the Arcane and aberrant threats within the empire and primarily the Holy city of Regalia.

Acting as the first line of defense against magical threats, those of the Arcanum Order seek to enforce the laws regarding aberrations. Such includes the registering of those that may fall under the title of aberrant. Those of the Arcanum Order are also tasked with maintaining the peace and pacifying those that may oppose the State as aberrants, may have artifacts, or contact with magical forces that threaten the peace of the City.

The Arcanum Order furthermore tasks itself as a Charter that accepts those of aberrant nature to prove themselves as upright citizens through servitude. Education and guidance will be provided to those who seek to prove themselves to gain permits and an accepted place within the city.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • The right to arrest individuals in breach of Regalian Law while in Uniform.
    • The right to arrest and interrogate suspected criminals of violating State Law.
    • The right to utilize plate armor while on duty.
    • The right to utilize weapons while on duty and use non-concealed carry.
    • The right to imprison those in breach of Regalian Law in Greygate Prison.
    • The right to force curing on individuals with Werebeast and Sanguine afflictions.
    • The right to guard public events.
    • Right to force evict non-government/non-noble/non-religious buildings as forward bases and temporarily evict their owners/habitants for the duration of its use as forward base.
    • Right to commute convicted but not yet punished criminals to crowd justice in front of the tavern.
    • Right to use Artifacts if those artifacts are universally approved by all other Chapter Commanders as "not being of any conflicting nature or offending themes to Regalia's righteous Unionist and Autocratic Government" following a personal display.
    • Right to hire Occult Persona (aberrants approved by the government).
    • Right to use Occult Abilities (aberrant abilities) to fight other Aberrants.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Arcanum Commander
    The Commander is the highest ranking member of the Arcanum and is currently occupied by Cecille Typhonus after the previous commander, Nym'vrae left the position. The commander retain the rights to recruit and demote those who they please to do so with to maintain the activity and well being of the Charter.

Arcanum Lieutenant Commander
    The Lieutenant Commander is the second highest ranking member of the Arcanum, whose position is currently held to Theresia Kaeppler. They hold the same rights as the Commander if they are vacant from duty. They retain the rights to recruit and demote those who they please to do so with to maintain the activity and well being of the Charter.

Arcanum Captains

The Captain acts as the Lieutenant Commander’s second hand, acting in their place as well if the Lieutenant Commander is vacant from their position. They reserve the rights to recruit and demote those who they please to do so with to maintain the activity and well being of the Charter. They are also tasked with the right to order Officers and Guardsmen ranked members of the charter.
    Arcanum Officers
    The Officer role has little power above the Guardsmen role aside from the right to act as the superior to Guardsmen and new recruits within the charter.
    Arcanum Guardsmen
    The Guardsmen role acts as the manpower of the charter. They are expected to listen to those higher ranking than themselves.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    unknown (6).png

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[ Open / Closed ]
    [​IMG]
    [ Open / Closed ]
    IGN:
    Discord user:
    Character name:
    Link to character application:
    Type of aberrant or mundane:
    Combat or Non-Combat: Y/N
    Activity on a scale of 1-10:
    Comfortability in combat situations on a scale of 1-10:
    Any jails, mutes, or bans to be made aware of?:
    Letter below to Cecille Typhonus/Theresia Kaeppler:
    Note: @WereNoodle or @Nesstro will be accepting.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Powerful x 32
    • Winner x 6
    • Immersive x 1
    • Constructive x 1
    • Thank You! x 1
    • Agree x 1
    #1 studsonsc, Feb 25, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2020
  2. Entityze

Entityze Straight outta DBD

• IGN: Spookmas
    • Character name: Niriana
    • Link to character application: Altalar Gurl
    • Type of aberrant or mundane: Lightgiver Ritualist & Arcane Sorcerer
    • Activity on a scale of 1-10: 8
    • Comfortability in combat situations on a scale of 1-10: 7
    • Any jails, mutes, or bans to be made aware of?: None
    To Commander Valarosta Ino-Femunn and Avaineiral Rilynnlues

I wish to seek employment within the The Arcanum Order. Your charter has piqued my interest. I wish to keep Regalia safe from the aberrants that keep poking their ugly faces around the corner, and this seems like the best way to do so!
    My skills include, but are not limited to knowledge of the Sanguine, Werebeasts, Arcane Sorcerey and Lightgiver ritualism, aswell as being capable of using a few weapons such as heavy bows and fast blades.

I hope you will consider me fit for the job,
    Niriana

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. EdnaMode_

EdnaMode_ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ Staff Member World1

IGN: EdnaMode_
    Character name: Loriella Hallev
    Link to character application: Link
    Type of aberrant or mundane: Nature & Darkness Sorcery
    Activity on a scale of 1-10: 6 (very dependent on school workload and etc.)
    Comfortability in combat situations on a scale of 1-10: 6
    Any jails, mutes, or bans to be made aware of?: None
    Letter below to both Commander Valarosta Ino-Femunn and Avaineiral Rilynnlues:
    To the esteemed Arcanum Commander's,

I, Loriella Hallev, write to you today with an interest in joining your charter. I've had some past experience with the guards with the medical regiment and stayed mainly in the backlines, but from now on I would like to officially join the frontlines to protect the citizens of Regalia from unruly aberrants. I have some expertise in fast blades and a willingness to expand my combative skills further with others, whilst also sharing some of my own skills in return. I hope you consider my position within your ranks and hope to bring great pride in protecting our holy city.

Sincerely,
    Loriella Hallev

4. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

@EdnaMode_ Accepted! We'll send you a link to the Discord soon(TM)!
    @Spookmas Denied for now. We want to see more activity on this particular character before we accept you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Updated chain of command.

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  6. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

• IGN: Bwmwags3
    • Character name: James Larkson (Pagan)
    • Link to character application (Currently awaiting some one to re-review): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/james-treji-larkson-the-pagan.81373/
    • Position: Consultant
      • I wish to Become a part of the Iron Watch, But Will happily Lend both My Shatterology and Sanguineology Expertise to the Arcanum if called upon. (Charge depending on service: Free-5r per target)
    • Comfortability in combat situations on a scale of 1-10: 6

7. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

IGN: SnashuuPomaymay.
    Character name: Tiray Virjeon.
    Link to character application: Here.
    Type of aberrant or mundane: Sorceress. Ritualist.
    Activity on a scale of 1-10: 6/10 or an 8/10 depending on the day of the week.
    Comfortability in combat situations on a scale of 1-10: 5/10. I’m fine with my character taking plenty of hits and fighting, She just doesn’t use a weapon. She uses a projectile and a teleportation spell.
    Any jails, mutes, or bans to be made aware of?: None.
    Letter below to Avaineiral Rilynnlues:
    To one Commander Avaineiral,
    I hope this letter finds you in good health. After recommendations to join from several people, including the Isldar Taendross and a variety of well placed advertisements around the city, I’ve decided to lend my Sorcery to the city. I have the free time, and my position as a barmaid and a performer has been slacking severely. I see no reason not to give this opportunity a go. I’m most skilled in Sorcery and Ritualism, but I’m capable of offering help in the form of Alchemical product, good or bad, if truly necessary. All you must do is ask, and I will provide.
    Sincerely,
    T. V. | Tiray Virjeon.
    @Vegemiite

8. Lazzulai

Lazzulai no.

IGN: Lazzulai
    Character name: Aeäwynne Hállëvandëia
    Link to character application: Boop.
    Type of aberrant or mundane: Mage/Sorcerer/Ritualist
    Activity on a scale of 1-10: 8/10
    Comfortability in combat situations on a scale of 1-10: 8/10
    Any jails, mutes, or bans to be made aware of?: I'm Squeaky clean.
    Dear Commander Avaineral,

Upon the urging of Nym and Tae, I write to you today in hopes of joining your charter. Our first few encounters may not have been the most pleasant but, I'd like to extend a hand to your charter and offer my services as both a mage, alchemist and budding medic to help support your people out in the field. I'd also hope through this to perhaps clear my name and prove myself as a decent person in your eyes.

Yours truly, Aeawynne.
    @Vegemiite

9. Vegemiite

Vegemiite monty appreciator Supremium

Consultation should be done IC rather than here. Feel free to contact me IG when you're ready to do so.

Accepted.

Pending. Meeting IC is required.

10. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

IGN: Natannine
    Character name: Ki or Kal’iuesta
    Link to character application: Here
    Type of aberrant or mundane: Primal Aberrant
    Activity on a scale of 1-10: 7
    Comfortability in combat situations on a scale of 1-10: 8
    Any jails, mutes, or bans to be made aware of?: Negative
    Note: @Vegemiite will be the one accepting/denying !

Commander Rilynnlues,

With the recent pop up of the state of emergency I have been prompted to write this. I wish to offer my services and experience with occult knowledge and abilities and assist the Arcanum Order however I can. And assist in making the Crown City a better place.

11. Vegemiite

Accepted.

12. DedJok

DedJok skilled in ways beyond your feeble understanding Staff Member Lore2

IGN: DedJok
    Character name: Denzel Waywood
    Link to character application: Sha-ZAM
    Type of aberrant or mundane: Sorcerer!
    Activity on a scale of 1-10: 7/10
    Comfortability in combat situations on a scale of 1-10: 7/10
    Any jails, mutes, or bans to be made aware of?: I don't think I have any!
    Hello! I am writing this in a pile of rubble currently, and I will soon be throwing this paper at Nym'vrae. Can she read? If she can't that would be funny. I'm very good! I behave. Let me into your charter please.
    @Vegemiite
    @Katiesc (For ease of reference.)

13. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Already spoken IC, accepted.

14. Caduceus_Clayy

Caduceus_Clayy "Something will be here"

IGN: Caduceus_Clayy
    Character name: Lyal'amna Mo'liria
    Type of aberrant or mundane: Non-Abberant (Maraya however, able to utilise Race Weave)
    Comfortability in combat situations on a scale of 1-10: 7
    Any jails, mutes, or bans to be made aware of?: N/A
    Dear Commander Avainerial Rilynnlues,
    Greetings to the esteemed Arcanum Commander. I am writing this letter to you, in order to inform you of my interest in joining your guard order, especially in the wake of the strange happenings with the tendrils, and foul corruption spreading through the city. While I am no aberrant by any means, I am a El Maraya, which means I have an ability which will allow me to disable the abilities of specific races, and also cause other things to happen to them if required or ordered, which should at least allow for aid in the combat side of things. I should also note I am a skilled guardswoman already, having served previously in the Azures, the Hightowers, and the Vigilants previously, however I had left the Vigilants due to problems off shore. However I have now returned, and seek to get back to work in serving the city and it's citizens, especially on a magical front once again. I should note as well that even though my knowledge on the magical spectrums and such is limited, I do have prior knowledge on certain subjects from my time in the Azures, so I can aid in the hunting of whatever, is required and I know the dangers of which I face, and to be ready for anything, no matter how strange or different. As for other skills, I am proficient in the use of a longsword (or a Khoptar) as a main weapon. It should also be stated that I am also also very fast, being quite an athletic person, being able to dodge certain attacks with ease. I received training like this from a Rangers of the Rangers School in Daendroque, despite me not truly being a Ranger myself. I hope you accept my offer coming up, as I do wish to see an end to the horrors spilling out of the rift, and save the city which I have protected for a good while.
    Signed humbly,
    Lyal'amna Mo'liria
    @Vegemiite

#14 Caduceus_Clayy, Mar 4, 2020
    Last edited: May 22, 2020
  15. Vegemiite

Accepted. Just send on through your discord in a forum conversation and we can get you in the chat.

16. Entityze

Entityze Straight outta DBD

• IGN: Spookmas
    • Character name: Niriana Theralz'qen
    • Link to character application: Altalar Gurl
    • Type of aberrant or mundane: Lightgiver Ritualist & Arcane Sorcerer
    • Comfortability in combat situations on a scale of 1-10: 7
    To Commander Valarosta Ino-Femunn and Avaineiral Rilynnlues

I wish to seek employment within the The Arcanum Order. Your charter has piqued my interest. I wish to keep Regalia safe from the aberrants that keep poking their ugly faces around the corner, and this seems like the best way to do so!

My skills include, but are not limited to knowledge of the Sanguine, Werebeasts, Arcane Sorcerey and Lightgiver ritualism, aswell as being capable of using a few weapons such as heavy bows and fast blades.

I hope you will consider me fit for the job,
    Niriana

(As a side note this app is a repost of my former app due to the reason of rejection being an OOC one, I believe aswell my general activity on this character specifically has increased alot)

17. Witchprince

Witchprince silly cat enjoyer

IGN: platyp0de
    Character Name: Alcuin du Kirsch.
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/alcuin-du-kirsch-again.82338/#post-952627
    Character Aberration: Phantasma Curse
    Activity on a scale of 1-10: 4(?)
    Any jails, mutes, or bans to be aware of?: Nope
    Letter to Commander Avaineiral Rilynnlues:
    Dear A. Rilynnlues
    I'll keep this brief for the sake of saving your time. I am Alcuin du Kirsch, a former member of the Greywitch guard. I'm writing to you as I'm interested in once again offering my help in cleansing the aberrant population of Regalia. Regarding my qualifications, I'm somewhat competent in combat. Though I'm afflicted with the Phantasma curse, I trust that I can be of some use.

Regards, Alcuin du Kirsch

@Vegemiite

18. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Will be contacting in DMs if not already taken care of!

19. littleshep101

littleshep101 Your Supreme Overlord

IGN: LittleShep101
    Discord user: Lilshep#0803
    Character name: Tarik Leonan
    Link to character application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/tarik-leonan.81211/
    Type of aberrant or mundane: Witchblood
    Activity on a scale of 1-10: varies from 4-9, if I loose interest and RP gets stale I drop but then come back a week later
    Any jails, mutes, or bans to be made aware of?: no

To Whom it May Concern,
    My name is Tarik Leonan and I am a witchblood, which I am sure you are aware of what a witchblood is. I have always wanted to use my abilities for the better rather than worse, and this charter helps me do just that. It would bring me great joy to be allowed into the ranks of your charter, not only for my own satisfaction in putting my abilities to good use, but to better the city of Regalia and the people that inhabit it.
    Signed, Tarik Leonan​

20. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Accepted with the stipulation that you will update your application as Witchbloods have become Archbloods. Will toss an invite either way!

21. kampferin

kampferin Refugee

IGN: CanadianNugget
    Discord user: Canadian Tire#9204
    Character name: Akirah Ahuja Bilal
    Link to character application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/akirah-bilal.81527/#post-948053
    Type of aberrant or mundane: Mundane, (Qadir soul shot, if anything)
    Activity on a scale of 1-10: 6-7, as of lately, I sometimes take small breaks if I get busy IRl
    Comfortability in combat situations on a scale of 1-10: 5-6
    To whoever receives this, I am Akirah Bilal, and to say the least, I have never planned, or even thought about going for something like this. My life is simple and easy, but lately I have found it too easy. I have recently felt the urge to push myself in life with my years of fighting to finally come in use. I am almost sure I could be helpful in someway, shape, or form for the lovely people involved.
    Signed,
    Yours truly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  22. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

We’re not familiar with this character so please become more active around us for us to better judge. Till then denied but we thank you for applying, see you on the flip side soon!

23. Faith_Bug

Faith_Bug Mirror Thrower

IGN: Faith_Bug
    Discord user: Faith_Chan#4279
    Character name: Kioshi Glynquinal
    Link to character application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/kioshi-glynquinal.82418/
    Type of aberrant or mundane: Sorcerer of Nature!
    Activity on a scale of 1-10: 8-9
    Any jails, mutes, or bans to be made aware of?: One mute! But it happened over a year ago.

To whom that may receive this letter, my name is Kioshi Glynquinal. I have received word of this Charter and wish to use my Sorcery for the protection of the civilians of Regalia. Despite it not being much, I have confidence in my abilities and skill level while also advancing in due time to learn more and new things that could also be used in helping the city. With this said, I wish to be of use to the Charter and be helpful in any way possible.

Signed,
    Kioshi Glynquinal

24. Shade_Star

Shade_Star

IGN: Shade_Star
    Discord user: shade#8123
    Character name: Yvonne Patrova
    Link to character application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/yvonne-patrova.82211/
    Type of aberrant or mundane: Sorcerer + Ritualist
    Activity on a scale of 1-10: 7.5/10 (Although it may occasionally taper off due to in-person workloads.)
    Comfortability in combat situations on a scale of 1-10: 6/10
    Any jails, mutes, or bans to be made aware of?: Nope!
    Dear Commander Avainerial Rilynnlues,

I am writing to you with an interest in joining your charter. Throughout my time in Regalia, I have encountered a vast amount of crises, both magical and non-magical that I believe I could help assist the Arcanum Order to combat. I am skilled with sorcery and ritualism, and have some knowledge regarding Dimenthism and the use of fast blades as well.

Thank you for the opportunity,
    Yvonne Patrova.
    @Vegemiite

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  25. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Sorry for the delay on this! Please msg me over Discord so this can be discussed. We both have a few concerns but I'd like to hear you out.

We're going to have to reject this application. You can msg me over Discord if you'd like to have a chit-chat regarding why.

26. ContestedSnow

ContestedSnow Philippe du Langelier, Cavalièr de la Sang

IGN: ContestedSnow
    Discord user: ContestedSnow#9580
    Character name: Philippe du Langelier
    Link to character application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/philippe-du-langelier.60022/
    Type of aberrant or mundane: Mundane - Bloodcast Knight
    Activity on a scale of 1-10: 6 (lots of free time on the agenda now though, bless)
    Any jails, mutes, or bans to be made aware of?: None (:
    Letter below to Commander Avaineiral Rilynnlues:

To the good Commander Avaineiral Rilynnlues,

I am greatly interested in finding employ under The Arcanum Order. I’ve put much thought to serving in a guard charter again over the past months, with some encouragement from a friend, and I’ve come to the conclusion that it would be my honour to serve under your Charter. In the past, I feared that more magickal threats to the Empire would be unavoidable, but I hesitated to respond appropriately to my fears. Now, I believe that proactivity is the best course of action in our current times, and I wish to pursue that via service with the Arcanum. Under the Order, as I have always, I will continue to strive to protect the lesser fortunate and to uphold the law to the greatest of my abilities. I will respect your decision, whatever it may be.

Sincerely,
    Philippe of Langelier.

27. Vegemiite

Denied.

28. Ceilidhe

Ceilidhe ╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

IGN: Ceilidhe
    Discord user: Ceilidhe#8544
    Character name: Zzayiz'rikazsko Azigiss
    Link to character application: This
    Type of aberrant or mundane: Sorcerer, Ritualist, Sanguinology, Shatterology
    Activity on a scale of 1-10: 6/10, although capable of being far more active if there’s reason to be.
    Comfortability in combat situations on a scale of 1-10: 7/10 Rikazsko tends to take up more of a support role, but they are capable of fighting and defending with Alchemy and Sorcery. I don’t OOCly mind character injury or injuring should the course of roleplay take them there.
    Any jails, mutes, or bans to be made aware of?: Nope!
    Letter to Avaineiral Rilynnlues:

To the Arcanum Commander,

Upon my return to Regalia, this Order piqued my interest. Its goals and morals closely align to mine, and I see one old friend after another join in to contribute. While my skills do not lie- but could expand- in the wielding of metal weapons, I do possess knowledge and skills pertaining to sorcery and the curing of two particular nasty aberrations; Sanguines and Werebeasts. I would take great satisfaction in actively applying these skills for the good of the Empire and those within it, as well as providing additional support with Alchemy and Medicine. Especially with the recent events, there is no time to sit idle and spectate whilst one is capable of doing otherwise.

Cordially yours,
    Zzayiz’rikazsko Azigiss
    Otherwise known as Si’Zralli
    Slizzar, Not Kathar

@Vegemiite

#28 Ceilidhe, Apr 3, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  29. Vegemiite

Accepted. Just pop a message over Discord and I can send you a link to the chat.

30. river_essence

river_essence It's morbin' time.

IGN: NerdyPanda29
    Discord user:
    Baby Panda#6249
    Character name: Aileana Leann Rukao
    Link to character application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/aileana-leann-rukao.80603/
    Type of aberrant or mundane: Archblood
    Activity on a scale of 1-10: 10
    Any jails, mutes, or bans to be made aware of?: Nope

To the Arcanum Order,

I have just recently moved back to Regalia, and had heard about the recruitment. The goals you listed pique my interest, and relate closely to mine. Although I am not specialized in..social contact, I feel as though I could improve on that, and become more..how do you say, vibrant in emotions? I do specialize in Sanguinology and Shatterology, and I could be of use as a medic. I also specialize in unarmed and weapon combat, and feel as though I could be of great use, as well as my Archblood abilities. If there is any more you need me to do, I will do my hardest, and will not disappoint.

With gratitude,

Aileana Leann Rukao

31. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Welcome to the charter! I'll add you over disc.

32. FireSkorpion12

FireSkorpion12

IGN: FireSkorpion12
    Character Name: Greilin Mac Saelvan Ui Eachmhacaid (my nick is just Greilin Mac Saelvan)
    Discord User: FireSkorpion12#7571
    Link to Character App: Here
    Type of Abberant or Mundane: Lightness/Nature Sorcerer
    Activity on a scale of 1-10: 8.5
    Comfortability in combat situation on a scale of 1-10: 6
    Any jails, mutes, or bans to be made aware of?: Noperrino

Hello,

Ever since I heard of The Arcanum, I wanted to join. Up until this point however, I have not felt as though I were ready. I now know how to wield a sword, and I have had quite a few interactions with Aberrants across Regalia. I survived an attack from one that I believe goes by "The Maw" although I am not sure of his true name. I assisted the Iron Watch charter once with a strange pillar that was infecting the area around it. Contact Valbrand for more information concerning this as he was the main person that I interacted with following the encounter. I would like to learn more about aberrant occurrences around Regalia and assist in any way I can in learning about/containing them. I hope to hear back soon.

Sincerely,
    Grelin Mac Saelvan Ui Eachmhacaid

#32 FireSkorpion12, Apr 9, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
  33. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Accepted under stipulation that we role-play together first as I am not familiar with you and would love to be!

34. Ampers07

Ampers07 Ampers07

IGN: Ampers07
    Discord user: Amps07#1530
    Character name: Fathiyaa
    Link to character application: Boop
    Type of aberrant or mundane: Non-Abberant Songaski with World Flow abilities and shifting abilities.
    Activity on a scale of 1-10: 8-10
    Comfortability in combat situations on a scale of 1-10: 6-8
    Any jails, mutes, or bans to be made aware of?: Nothing

Hello Mr. Rilynnlues,

For starts, this is Fathiyaa Nasir al Ramoran, we met at the Kade estate a little while ago. Now, I'm writing you in hopes that I'd be allowed to join the Arcanum. I've served in the Violets before, in the Ironspire for almost the lifespan of the charter under then Commander Peirgarten and then in the previous version of the Crimsion Inquisition before being injured when the ground opened up in front of the Cathedral. And finally, after some time to heal and reflect I think I'm ready to take up arms again.

Be safe,
    Miss Fathiyaa Nasir al Ramoran

Note: @Vegemiite will be the one accepting/denying

35. Surrealizm

Surrealizm Refugee

IGN: Surrealizm
    Discord user: Surrealizm#0745
    Character name: Muzhu Keel-Yaotl
    Link to character application: Boop
    Type of aberrant or mundane: Non-Abberant Keel-Allar
    Activity on a scale of 1-10: 8/10
    Comfortability in combat situations on a scale of 1-10: 7/10
    Any jails, mutes, or bans to be made aware of?: I'm cleaner than bleach

Lord Commander Rilynnlues,
    Good evening, or morning Commander. My name is Muzhu Keel-Yaotl and I'm applying in hopes of being accepted into the Arcanum Order. I have no prior guarding experience, but I am friends with many of the members of the Order and I am sure that I will pick this up very quickly. My skills lay in the use of bows, and the art of tracking. Which I have heard may come in useful.
    From,
    Muzhu Keel-Yaotl
    Tol-Chroq of Digmaan Yaotl​

36. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Accepted, will toss the invite over Disc!

37. Violesent

Violesent Tree-Hugging Tea Addict

IGN: Althenia
    Discord user: Althenia#9189
    Character name: Aribri’lya Hállëvandëia
    Link to character application: Here!
    Type of aberrant or mundane: Lightgiver Ritualist and Sorcerer
    Any jails, mutes, or bans to be made aware of?: None!

To the Lord Commander Avaineiral Rilynnlues,

This is Aribri’lya Hállëvandëia, daughter of Kara'välÿna Hállëvandëia. While I don't have any prior experience as a guard, I believe I have skills that may be useful to the Order. I'm not an adept fighter, but my specialties lie elsewhere. I'm capable of sorcery and would love to serve as a medic. It's my wish to protect the Crown City and aid all the citizens I can, while caring for the members of the Arcanum Order and ensuring their safety.

Sincerely,
    Aribri’lya Hállëvandëia

38. TheWonderOfYou

TheWonderOfYou

IGN: LazarusInLove
    Discord user: Speed King#1506
    Character name: Gehrman Gahan
    Link to character application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/gehrman-gaoithín.76131/
    Type of aberrant or mundane: Archblood
    Activity on a scale of 1-10: 8
    Comfortability in combat situations on a scale of 1-10: 10
    Dear Lord Commander Avaineiral Rilynnlues,

My name is Gehrman Gahan and I am writing to you as I am interested in joining the Arcanum. I have experience being both a guard and mercenary as well as some former medical expertise. In addition, I've served in war and have a wealth of combat history. Most notably, I feel my status as an Archblood would be extremely beneficial to your organisation given my abilities as well as an opportunity to grow amongst my peers. I do hope to hear back from you as soon as you are available. Please write back if I can answer any questions you may have.

Sincerely,
    Gehrman Cormac Gaoithin (Gahan)

39. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Accepted!! Will toss an invite over discord once I figure out how to over mobile.

40. PuffyPigeon

PuffyPigeon The puffiest damn pigeon of them all.. Supremium

IGN: PuffyPigeon
    Discord user: PuffyPigeon#8512
    Character name: Cyrillian Avalorn
    Type of aberrant or mundane: Lingering (Mutant), Touched (Sorcerer)
    Activity on a scale of 1-10: 8
    Comfortability in combat situations on a scale of 1-10: 9
    Any jails, mutes, or bans to be made aware of?: Nope
    Letter below:
    "To whom it may concern,
    It has dawned upon me that among the fracturing of the Violet Order, I drifted along with the wrong portion of the city's guard when I settled with the Old Guard. I feel my scholarly expertise of the arcane forces working on this plane and my mastery of medicine would be better suited among the Arcanum.

To also add, though I am capable with a short-bow, it is far from a worthy focal point describe my usefulness here."

Signed,
    Ser Cyrillian Avalorn
    @Katiesc