The Council Of Elders - Ceardian Accords

Discussion in 'Faction Announcements' started by Sarge_Peppers, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Sarge_Peppers

Sarge_Peppers The Human Torch.

To all my former compatriots and nemeses,

Even though the sun has set over the past that we forged in our blood and sweat, a new dawn is coming! We will not be silenced and relegated to the history books, for our story has not yet finished! It is time for us to crawl from the ashes of the past that was scorched to the ground, and rebuild the empires and kingdoms of our glorious days.

No matter friend or foe, we are all bonded together by the history we share, and through these Ceardian Accords!

The Ceardian Accords
    Article I: Reclamation of Historical Faction & Empire Names
    • All historical Faction & Empire names shall be returned to their rightful owners
      • If not claimed then these names shall not be used unless the faction using the name honors the legacy of it.
    Article II: Reincarnation of Historical Figures
    • We shall do our very best to bring back our old friends in order to maintain and expand population.
    Article III: Documentation and Indoctrination of History
    • We shall preserve former documents of the past as well as create new documents outlining our past.
    • We shall do our very best to teach new players the way of old.
    • We shall also openly share with each other these documents.
    Article IV: Forging Alliances among Historical Factions & Figures
    • A formal alliance shall be made between Historical Factions & Figures in order to grow the bonds that we share
    Article V: The Council of Elders
    • A council shall be formed as a means of oversight to our Historical Alliance

These our the Ceardian Accord, and as Bishop of Steadfast I hereby sign these Accords, and take on the position of interim Chair of the Council of Elders. I urge all of you to do the same, and help revitalize our dying culture.

Foot Notes

This is not meant to be lore compliant or any sort of canon.

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Morbytogan

Morbytogan King of Desolation, Emperor of the Isolated Empire Supremium

I, Morbytogan (Arthur Dragonstone), King of Desolation and her territories, register as a signatory of The Ceardian Accords.
    upload_2020-2-17_13-49-37.png

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Boogjangels

Boogjangels Is beans the problem, Doctor?

This is neat! Just had one question...

What counts as a "historical faction"? Is this just for the OG factions from Ceardia or does this encompass something larger?

4. Sarge_Peppers

Sarge_Peppers The Human Torch.

As we form the council of elders we might come up with more stringent requirements, but I'd say we are looking at the 4 years or later range. With special acknowledgement of those of us from the past when Ceardia existed

5. gioem

gioem Enthusiasm Enthusiast

I, Grand Duke of The Jeweled Desert Cities of Abbasiyyah, Noble of the Asterian Kingdoms, Ambassador and noble lord to the now fallen Insani Inquisition, Former Ruler of the Kingdom Of Highlands Sign The Ceardian Accords. OOC: ive played massive for around 6-7 years and been in many factions. this seems fun :D

• Like Like x 1
    #5 gioem, Feb 18, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
  6. Herecy

Herecy Demon king & Founder of Wrath

I Herecy (King Vosudon), Hereby sign to become a member of The Ceardian Accords In the name of Wrath.

(minus article IV)

• Like Like x 1
    #6 Herecy, Feb 26, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
  7. SirePyro

SirePyro The Definition of Insanity

Nerdy as hell ngl